My Roommate Rivals (CH 15 Added 25-APRIL-2021)

dredlifter

Much like your other stories, I'm loving it.

I did notice that this is the longest that we have to wait to find out the mechanism for growth in one of your stories.  It's infuriatingly mysterious, and i mean that in the best, i am filled with delight and anticipation way. 

• Like 1

On 3/1/2021 at 6:00 AM, studio77 said:

I am absolutely loving this story. I love the way the guys are pushing each other’s buttons. 
 I am intrigued with the phantom pregnancy aspect of the story. It shows how much  the power of the mind has over growth potential,  I wonder if Rory could use this to help increase the rate of growth in one or both of the boys. 

I must say dreadlifter you are absolutely brilliant at making the characters in your stories come to life. 
I wish it was me sitting down in that chair😃

My eyes and ears perked when I read the part of the phantom pregnancy too! How can Rory use this on one or both of the guys to get some major growth going?  That makes for some really interesting possibilities and would allow for one or both of the guys to grow at the very edge of what's physically possible (or beyond!). 

Somebody mentioned that they thought Oz was going to start using steroids. I read it as he already had. There was a time jump of two weeks, and Oz was noticeably thicker when he did his dance for Rory. Of course if he hasn't even started yet, then his growth when he does should be even more impressive.

This is a really fantastic story so far. The characters are well written, and the story is both playful and hot at the same time. As always, I can't wait for the next chapter! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely fantastic new chapter @dredlifter!

Loved the reveal for Oz, and you get the feeling he loved it too to be able to show off to Rory’s friends and, more importantly, Grif. Big Oz fan, and the beard just takes the image I have of him to a while new level. Hope these boys keep growing — and their rivalry grows too. Well done!

• Like 4

Their game of muscle cat and muscle mouse is on full force. When one thinks he has the advantage the otehr comes to surprised him. I love how they are working torwards being bigger because they bth want to be the best.

While Griff is bulky and strong like a powerlifter Oz has the genetics of building muscle they are both strong but the difference is on their body types.

Boss man loves what is happening and Oz and Griff dont mind to put on a show for him. If any of your previous stories are an example we soon will have a full show while this studs get down and dirty on their girls and teh many ways they will bring them pleasure

• Like 4