My Roommate Rivals (CH 15 Added 25-APRIL-2021)

dredlifter

Chapter Two was great! I like how Rory is manipulating the roommates to stoke their already super competitive nature against each other. Manipulation can be evil and make a story dark when it's used for nefarious purposes, but just encouraging guys to do what they already are likely to do seems pretty innocent. Plus, Rory doesn't come across as the kind of guy that would take things too far, at least intentionally. I could totally see encouraging a hot friend to maximize their size. Heck, I HAVE done that. If I wasn't competitive myself and training with a guy who was four inches taller, 10 years younger, and a former competitive swimmer, I would have pushed him harder, but I was already at a pretty severe disadvantage, lol. 

I'm eager to see if there is a "Dredlifter twist" to this story. OZ has been growing in height, but Grif is young enough to possibly have a late growth spurt.  Will their competitive drive compel either guy to do steroids or something along those lines, and could that even backfire? Of course, by now @dredlifter knows I like to speculate out loud. Sometimes, I'm sort of right, and other times I'm nowhere near the ballpark. But I always LOVE what he comes up with. 

I can't wait for the next parts!

• Like 1

Very nice @dredlifter I really like how you keep building up the competitiveness tension between both characters and how they have built up their physiques! I can only anticipate how motivated Oz will get after the growth of Grif. He will become a muscle monster knowing that Grif is already taller and more muscular than him! 

Chapter Three was the best yet! We've had our first fortune changing turn of events. Oz was putting on muscle super fast. Now Grif is adding muscle AND he's grown taller. I definitely can't wait to see the next chapter and how Oz reacts. Plus, he was having a growth spurt too, and those are funny things the way they will stop and start. They're called "spurts" for a reason. Of course, to an extent, size isn't everything. Grif was already bigger at the bar, and the waitress chose to call Oz. Now, will that hold if Grif gets massively taller and bigger? Only @dredlifter knows that. 

I will say with this chapter, @dredlifter has done  two of things he's best at. He wrote and absolutely entertaining, hot story, and he's left me eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

• Like 5

I forgot to post this, so I don't blame you for not following through. You see, I'm going to need at least one new chapter of this story every day. Starting now. Thank you.

Great job man, I'm really digging this!

• Like 1