My Roommate Rivals (CH 15 Added 25-APRIL-2021)

dredlifter

Rory is definitely good at pitting these roommates against each other as an incentive to grow. Devious! I love how competitive Oz and Grif are, and I can already tell this is shaping up to be another incredible @dredlifter classic! 

Excited for the next chapter! Keep up the great work — and THANK YOU!

• Like 1

I don't want to be picky but you need to make sure you keep the names right. In this chapter you kept calling Oz Grif. Other than that great story and can hardly wait to see what happens next. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JasperGhost said:

I don't want to be picky but you need to make sure you keep the names right. In this chapter you kept calling Oz Grif. Other than that great story and can hardly wait to see what happens next. 

My bad.  I'll re-read it and edit it tomorrow.   Thanks for pointing this out.  Conversation with three people are difficult to keep track of. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dredlifter said:

My bad.  I'll re-read it and edit it tomorrow.   Thanks for pointing this out.  Conversation with three people are difficult to keep track of. 

You're welcome and I agree. 😊