My Roommate Rivals (CH 15 Added 25-APRIL-2021)

dredlifter

Appreciate all the nice words!  And thanks to everyone who has taken the poll. 

I will clarify.  Rory is not going to grow.  Just want to set expectations.  That's not the point of the story.  Truthfully, that's honestly a little bit of a pet peeve of mine with  some stories...when one character grows and grows and grows over time and then all of a sudden at the end the smaller guy catches up immediately.  To me that makes the original characters' growth almost inconsequential.  In a way it cancels out the original's growth, makes it feel null and void. 

Not judging anyone's preferences!  But that's not me and you will mostly likely never see something like that in my stories.   Just not for me!

:)

• Like 17

Another awesome chapter! I was surprised by the outcome of the pushup contest. The way things had been going, I was sure Oz was going to take it, but that's what makes the story interesting. It was a further nice twist with Grif's growth spurt and added mass at the end of the chapter. However, I did notice that Oz basically hasn't been seen since the morning after the party, and if he wasn't already competitive enough before, losing the contest in front of a crowd probably has him super fired up. So, I can't wait to see what he looks like when we see him next and whether he adds height to  overtake Grif again this next time or in the future.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Appreciate all the nice words!  And thanks to everyone who has taken the poll. 

I will clarify.  Rory is not going to grow.  Just want to set expectations.  That's not the point of the story.  Truthfully, that's honestly a little bit of a pet peeve of mine with  some stories...when one character grows and grows and grows over time and then all of a sudden at the end the smaller guy catches up immediately.  To me that makes the original characters' growth almost inconsequential.  In a way it cancels out the original's growth, makes it feel null and void. 

Not judging anyone's preferences!  But that's not me and you will mostly likely never see something like that in my stories.   Just not for me!

:)

I think that's fair, the competition is hot because it's tight between those two. 

I voted for Grif in the end, considering Oz was winning.

I think it's really telling of your abilities that we all rooting for someone or the other, you're an excellent craftsman. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dredlifter said:

You could always shrink Rory a little, to make the other two's growth even more impressive ;)

• Like 1

Wow. This is going to be so hot! With Grif now being slightly taller, pushing Oz to show off his OTHER asset - and do those muscle and height increasing yoga exercises to try to outgrow Grif again - we're bound for a clash of raw, undressed meat, haha :D

• Like 3