How Many Reps Do You Want?

foker

How Many Reps Do You Want? Part 1

After finishing another set of countless weighted pull-ups Ronja dismounted a large iron chain with four big round kettle-bells attached to it. Breathing heavily, she walked to one of the cable machines in her massive custom gym on the rooftop of her private villa. Numerous drops of sweat running all over the huge and super shredded physique of the young muscle girl, glistering under the hot southern sun. Incredibly thick veins pulsing across her rippling body with frightening intensity. Each individual muscle group bursting and trembling with lust for more workout madness as she stopped at the cable machine, which was equipped with dozens of stacked iron plates on each side, way bigger than on some usual ones. She smiled, enjoying the aspect that standardized weights were no longer satisfying her training needs, and she had to purchase almost all the equipment to be made specially for her, in order to fulfill her ever-growing desire for bigger and harder muscle mass.

At this point Ronja was right in the middle of her every day hours-long workout marathon. Her ripped body has reached such a hardcore condition that all the extremely developed muscle fibers were in a permanent state of pump, constantly screaming to grow bigger even when at rest. Standing there totally relaxed, with her massive muscles beautifully illuminated by hot rays of the sun, Ronja looked like a female Adonis overlooking the hills and the sea, with all the she-beef bursting out of her own skin, showcasing mind-blowing definition and a multitude of pulsing, grotesquely engorged veins. And she was only about to let them burn more, and lift heavier weights during the upcoming excruciating workout series.

Her black lycra workout top, already stretch to its limit, screamed in a painful attempt to hold all the insanely ripped muscle mass of Ronja’s man-shaming pectorals as she reached out her massive arm and lowered the pin on each side of the cable machine, placing it right at the mark of 100 kilograms on both massive stack of plates. Apart from the super tight-fitting top she had only a white thong on; their back strip quickly engulfed by her pumpkin-sized glutes. From the front the thin material was stretched tight over the 5th pair of her extremely developed abdominal wall. A wild network of plump, surging veins standing out on her shredded, gawd-knows-how-hard-to-develop 10-pack, feeding all the hardcore muscle blocks with pure female power.

I watched Ronja positioning herself amid the two huge stack of weights, getting ready for the cable crossover exercise. The amazing young muscle beast grabbed the handles and looked me right in the eye, asking in voice like silk “How many… reps… do you… want…?” Her huge chest was literally yelling with thick shredded mass, inpatient to get a proper pump. Before answering, I hold a tiny pause, marveling at her two truly impressive pectoral platforms, which were already the size of kitchen toasters. “Thirty repetitions, nice and fast”. I tried to make my voice sound as cool as possible, yet the heat radiating from her impossibly ripped body and the burning mid-summer sun have almost transformed my words into ashes.

Ronja licked her upper lip and whispered “Yessss... watch my chest… burn!”. Next moment the weights on both sides of the cable machine began to rise and fall in a perfect rhythm, forced by the colossal pectoral strength. Five… ten… twenty.... Ronja’s big arms pulled on the handles, bringing her arms together and her explosive chest heaved up and down, intact with the iron plates. Yet it was not her constantly flexing chest that mesmerized me the most, but the expression on her beautiful face. A look of determination and lustful fire; Ronja's desire for bigger, freakier, more sickeningly shredded muscle mass, especially in her favorite pec-department was something out of this world. During her cruel workout sessions, I’ve noticed for many times that there was something more than just a physical level that made her lift such insane amounts of weights and flex her muscles to the limit, and then even over it. Ronja's will power was so strong, that it provided her with extra resources to perform unthinkable feats of strength. Twenty-five… “Thirty…”, she exhaled and let go of the handles. Her top seemed to be at its max, losing the battle to the absolutely hardcore female pectorals. Her chest had zero amount of breast tissue, only steel-like she-beef. After she lifted 200 kilograms for 30 times the cleavage deepened to incredible 4 inches, creating a chiseled muscle canyon! Then she turned her head to me. Her angelic face of a stunningly gorgeous, youthful brunette was surrounded by abnormal amount of undiluted female muscle beef that made her look like a living embodiment of girly muscle morph artwork from the internet. Her chest and biceps forcibly smashed together with so much hyper-developed, shredded, vein-choked muscle mass that I couldn’t believe how could she reach such a development being only nineteen!

The only answer could be: Ronja managed to build this extremely packed body thanks to her excruciating everyday workout sessions, which usually lasted for more than eight or ten hours, and her cosmic will power. I was lucky to be invited to some of her hardcore workouts, as Ronja once said „I like when you push me harder, it motivates me a lot and I simply love to show you what this hardcore muscles can perform“.

Back to her rooftop-gym, her words came as confirmation for this wild muscle lust „Uhh… good… but I need… mmmoooreee…“. With that Ronja moved the pin under both stacks of weights to 150 kg, pulled hard on the cables and lifted the enormous load again, this time stopping at the apex of the first rep with newly increased amount of iron. Her demanding look landed on me again. „Emmm… now forty reps!“, I could only exclaim nervously, failing to hide my growing excitement. The Corners of Ronja’s mouth jumped a bit in a grin of anticipation. „Nhaaa…“, she moaned silently, her eyes rolling back, and I saw her beefy muscles energizing as the stacks began their journey down, only to be lifted again for the next series of painful repetitions.

Ronja’s fists were clenched hard on the steel handles, myriads of bulging veins throbbing and squirming under the too-tight skin of her forearms as she continued pumping rep after solid rep with the increased weight. I noticed that the custom-made handles of the cable machine were substantially longer than normal would be, allowing for a much wider grip - this was a necessity due to the abnormal width of Ronja’s young muscle-loaded torso. Pulling on the 150 kilograms on both sides of the machine now, her incredibly dense pecs started to expand forward and up and when Ronja passed the rep number five her tight lycra top could not resist the young muscle goddess’ unstoppable passion for more ripped flesh any more, and exploded audibly. “Ughhh… yesss… more… harderrr… muscles… nghaa…”, she breathed out almost not noticing that. Shreds of black material landed into the puddle of her hot sweat on the floor, yet some tiny pieces got stuck between the two impossibly ripped pectoral pistons, as well as in the deep muscle-craves of her cobra-like back.

“Ghaa… uuufff…”, the pace at which she was spreading her huge arms apart and bringing them together hasn’t changed much comparing to the previous set, despite the massively increased amount of metal she was hitting now. Yet her contorted face expression began to tell a story of pain and discomfort. Not to mention the physical strength of her hardcorebuilt body, I admired again at Ronja’s mental will-power, which seemed could not be resisted. Alongside with her chest-flesh, her biceps surged like colossal mountains of muscle, colliding on both sides with layers and layers of first class pec-she-beef. I swear I could hear her paper-thin skin audibly stretching loudly, as more screaming in pain muscle groups smashed against each other, vibrating and trembling with ever-increasing amplitude. Her skin truly struggled to accommodate all the flexing beef, her already mega swollen veins popping even more all over her mid-section. Even the last pair of Ronja’s chiseled 10-pack flexed harder and pushed her tiny thongs outward some more. Ten… twelve… fourteen reps. Rest pieces of the lycra top fell down, pushed by her man-shaming chest. “Aghhh… look at… them...” The groans of hard-working muscle fibers were accompanied by moans from Ronja herself as she lowered her head at the apex of the fifteenth rep in order to look down at her massively pumping chest, and it didn’t take long till her chin came in contact with the upper-side of her mammoth pectorals!

“Mmmhaaa... come on, girl... more muscle…”, Ronja pulled harder on the handles and her meaty, bulging pecs smashed into her massive biceps fighting for more space. I watched in awe her pectorals projecting so far outward that when she passed the rep number 20, even her big forearms began to scratch over their sided surface! The etched cavern separating her hulking twin slabs of chest beef made me question the reality as I stared at this super huge young muscle goddess, trembling of terrible effort of this insane cable crossover exercise and at the same time shivering with pleasure in universal muscle desire. It was no secret for me that nothing turned Ronja on more than going through the most cruel workouts, so obsessed was she with her own hyper-muscular body. Especially how far beyond all limits could she had pushed herself. Twenty-five… thirty… thirty-five… Impossibly, she went on pulling the combined weight of 300 kilograms with her radiating with power muscle body. Until now, she hasn’t changed her lifting pace, however I could clearly see Ronja was struggling hard with every second.

Asking for forty reps… What was I thinking… Even she has to have limits. The 38’s rep was different, Ronja started to pant really hard and deep. She slowly spread her huge arms, lowering the weights down, keeping the colossal muscles in her arms taut as she supported the weights on their descent. “Ghaaa…! So much… weight… uuuhhh…!”, at the moment I thought she would stop this excruciating set Ronja began another painful lift, chewing her bottom lip sensually as her monstrous pectorals flexed more and more, sending her thick, 2-inch long nipples to point vertically to the floor! All the swollen veins visibly wriggling and squirming under her skin as they carried more blood to her almost cartoonishly huge chest.

“That's enough, please stop, you might hurt yourself!”, I exclaimed to her beginning to worry. Ronja only grinned right into her own reflection in the mirrored wall in front of us and started the penultimate rep. Her awesome biceps were already substantially larger than her own head, not willing to lose the battle to her grotesquely-sized pecs. Completing it she immediately started the final, fortieth repetition. Yet it was a special one. 

I noticed the wetness building between her muscle-stuffed legs as she pulled the colossal weight halfway up and paused, holding them there. Looking down at her screaming chest Ronja whispered „Please… add… more… weight… nghaaa…“. My eyes widened. Gosh, how could she ask for more after all these lifts! However, knowing from my previous experiences with her hardcore sessions, I rushed to the stack of plates, grabbed two 25-kg ones and placed them on top of each side, increasing the weight she was struggling with to 350 kilograms in total! „GRRRHAAA…!“, a wild guttural roar escaped into the clear summer sky. Honestly, I expected the weights to drop down, but somehow, Ronja managed to keep them in that agonizing half-pulled position! Tears began to run down her cheeks, yet she kept holding! After about a minute the beautiful muscle girl lifted her head up a bit, looked at me from the mirror and said „Eeehh… add… more… ghaaa…“. Her painfully trembling chest grew more outward and higher, closer to her angelic face, I saw her nipples got thicker and longer! What left me shocked was a couple of streams of her pussy juices. Mixed with her hot sweat they were constantly running down in the musclecraves of her super-jacked legs!

Quickly smashing two more plates I stepped back. This time the walls of iron started to slowly drop down, causing her Adonis arms to painfully spread apart. Ronja’s huge body trembled in agonizing effort and, to my disbelief, she managed to stop the descent of the 200-kg stacks on each side and, with a loud groan Ronja brought her arms back into the impossible half-pulled position! Incredibly, her bulging pectorals grew larger, and larger! In awe, I could see the skin on them tightening with each second as she held the insane amount iron in the air. Striations chiseling deeper, her muscles pumping bigger and fuller all over her physique, erupting with power.

The Next moment happened something I would never forget. With all her ripped body shaking wild, Ronja looked me right in the eye and murmured between sobs of pain and pleasure „Uuughh… this… is… for… you…“, her monstrous pecs bulged ever-higher, cradling her cute chin, she stuck then her long tongue out and began to leak their upper surface, reaching extremely far and tracing with it some fat pumping veins on her colossal chest! Then her head rose up and with a deep guttural scream „Mmmmoooorrreeee… Mmmmuuuuscleeee…!!!“ Ronja pulled hard on the handles and brought her arms together, finishing the mind-blowing fortieth rep!!!

Right after that she let go of the handles and fell on her hands and knees. The terrible weights crashed down loud, bringing me back to reality with that sound. To my astonishment, Ronja turned to both stacks of weights and moved the pins on each them to the lowest plate, which indicated 250 kg! Her packed with hardcore muscles trembling legs brought her up and, without giving herself even a slightest break, she reinforced her hold on the handles and whispered to me “How many… reps… do you… want…?”

To be continued…

If you like it check for more stories at my https://www.patreon.com/foker

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, foker said:

After finishing another set of countless weighted pull-ups Ronja dismounted a large iron chain with four big round kettle-bells attached to it. Breathing heavily, she walked to one of the cable machines in her massive custom gym on the rooftop of her private villa. Numerous drops of sweat running all over the huge and super shredded physique of the young muscle girl, glistering under the hot southern sun. Incredibly thick veins pulsing across her rippling body with frightening intensity. Each individual muscle group bursting and trembling with lust for more workout madness as she stopped at the cable machine, which was equipped with dozens of stacked iron plates on each side, way bigger than on some usual ones. She smiled, enjoying the aspect that standardized weights were no longer satisfying her training needs, and she had to purchase almost all the equipment to be made specially for her, in order to fulfill her ever-growing desire for bigger and harder muscle mass.

At this point Ronja was right in the middle of her every day hours-long workout marathon. Her ripped body has reached such a hardcore condition that all the extremely developed muscle fibers were in a permanent state of pump, constantly screaming to grow bigger even when at rest. Standing there totally relaxed, with her massive muscles beautifully illuminated by hot rays of the sun, Ronja looked like a female Adonis overlooking the hills and the sea, with all the she-beef bursting out of her own skin, showcasing mind-blowing definition and a multitude of pulsing, grotesquely engorged veins. And she was only about to let them burn more, and lift heavier weights during the upcoming excruciating workout series.

Her black lycra workout top, already stretch to its limit, screamed in a painful attempt to hold all the insanely ripped muscle mass of Ronja’s man-shaming pectorals as she reached out her massive arm and lowered the pin on each side of the cable machine, placing it right at the mark of 100 kilograms on both massive stack of plates. Apart from the super tight-fitting top she had only a white thong on; their back strip quickly engulfed by her pumpkin-sized glutes. From the front the thin material was stretched tight over the 5th pair of her extremely developed abdominal wall. A wild network of plump, surging veins standing out on her shredded, gawd-knows-how-hard-to-develop 10-pack, feeding all the hardcore muscle blocks with pure female power.

I watched Ronja positioning herself amid the two huge stack of weights, getting ready for the cable crossover exercise. The amazing young muscle beast grabbed the handles and looked me right in the eye, asking in voice like silk “How many… reps… do you… want…?” Her huge chest was literally yelling with thick shredded mass, inpatient to get a proper pump. Before answering, I hold a tiny pause, marveling at her two truly impressive pectoral platforms, which were already the size of kitchen toasters. “Thirty repetitions, nice and fast”. I tried to make my voice sound as cool as possible, yet the heat radiating from her impossibly ripped body and the burning mid-summer sun have almost transformed my words into ashes.

Ronja licked her upper lip and whispered “Yessss... watch my chest… burn!”. Next moment the weights on both sides of the cable machine began to rise and fall in a perfect rhythm, forced by the colossal pectoral strength. Five… ten… twenty.... Ronja’s big arms pulled on the handles, bringing her arms together and her explosive chest heaved up and down, intact with the iron plates. Yet it was not her constantly flexing chest that mesmerized me the most, but the expression on her beautiful face. A look of determination and lustful fire; Ronja's desire for bigger, freakier, more sickeningly shredded muscle mass, especially in her favorite pec-department was something out of this world. During her cruel workout sessions, I’ve noticed for many times that there was something more than just a physical level that made her lift such insane amounts of weights and flex her muscles to the limit, and then even over it. Ronja's will power was so strong, that it provided her with extra resources to perform unthinkable feats of strength. Twenty-five… “Thirty…”, she exhaled and let go of the handles. Her top seemed to be at its max, losing the battle to the absolutely hardcore female pectorals. Her chest had zero amount of breast tissue, only steel-like she-beef. After she lifted 200 kilograms for 30 times the cleavage deepened to incredible 4 inches, creating a chiseled muscle canyon! Then she turned her head to me. Her angelic face of a stunningly gorgeous, youthful brunette was surrounded by abnormal amount of undiluted female muscle beef that made her look like a living embodiment of girly muscle morph artwork from the internet. Her chest and biceps forcibly smashed together with so much hyper-developed, shredded, vein-choked muscle mass that I couldn’t believe how could she reach such a development being only nineteen!

The only answer could be: Ronja managed to build this extremely packed body thanks to her excruciating everyday workout sessions, which usually lasted for more than eight or ten hours, and her cosmic will power. I was lucky to be invited to some of her hardcore workouts, as Ronja once said „I like when you push me harder, it motivates me a lot and I simply love to show you what this hardcore muscles can perform“.

Back to her rooftop-gym, her words came as confirmation for this wild muscle lust „Uhh… good… but I need… mmmoooreee…“. With that Ronja moved the pin under both stacks of weights to 150 kg, pulled hard on the cables and lifted the enormous load again, this time stopping at the apex of the first rep with newly increased amount of iron. Her demanding look landed on me again. „Emmm… now forty reps!“, I could only exclaim nervously, failing to hide my growing excitement. The Corners of Ronja’s mouth jumped a bit in a grin of anticipation. „Nhaaa…“, she moaned silently, her eyes rolling back, and I saw her beefy muscles energizing as the stacks began their journey down, only to be lifted again for the next series of painful repetitions.

Ronja’s fists were clenched hard on the steel handles, myriads of bulging veins throbbing and squirming under the too-tight skin of her forearms as she continued pumping rep after solid rep with the increased weight. I noticed that the custom-made handles of the cable machine were substantially longer than normal would be, allowing for a much wider grip - this was a necessity due to the abnormal width of Ronja’s young muscle-loaded torso. Pulling on the 150 kilograms on both sides of the machine now, her incredibly dense pecs started to expand forward and up and when Ronja passed the rep number five her tight lycra top could not resist the young muscle goddess’ unstoppable passion for more ripped flesh any more, and exploded audibly. “Ughhh… yesss… more… harderrr… muscles… nghaa…”, she breathed out almost not noticing that. Shreds of black material landed into the puddle of her hot sweat on the floor, yet some tiny pieces got stuck between the two impossibly ripped pectoral pistons, as well as in the deep muscle-craves of her cobra-like back.

“Ghaa… uuufff…”, the pace at which she was spreading her huge arms apart and bringing them together hasn’t changed much comparing to the previous set, despite the massively increased amount of metal she was hitting now. Yet her contorted face expression began to tell a story of pain and discomfort. Not to mention the physical strength of her hardcorebuilt body, I admired again at Ronja’s mental will-power, which seemed could not be resisted. Alongside with her chest-flesh, her biceps surged like colossal mountains of muscle, colliding on both sides with layers and layers of first class pec-she-beef. I swear I could hear her paper-thin skin audibly stretching loudly, as more screaming in pain muscle groups smashed against each other, vibrating and trembling with ever-increasing amplitude. Her skin truly struggled to accommodate all the flexing beef, her already mega swollen veins popping even more all over her mid-section. Even the last pair of Ronja’s chiseled 10-pack flexed harder and pushed her tiny thongs outward some more. Ten… twelve… fourteen reps. Rest pieces of the lycra top fell down, pushed by her man-shaming chest. “Aghhh… look at… them...” The groans of hard-working muscle fibers were accompanied by moans from Ronja herself as she lowered her head at the apex of the fifteenth rep in order to look down at her massively pumping chest, and it didn’t take long till her chin came in contact with the upper-side of her mammoth pectorals!

“Mmmhaaa... come on, girl... more muscle…”, Ronja pulled harder on the handles and her meaty, bulging pecs smashed into her massive biceps fighting for more space. I watched in awe her pectorals projecting so far outward that when she passed the rep number 20, even her big forearms began to scratch over their sided surface! The etched cavern separating her hulking twin slabs of chest beef made me question the reality as I stared at this super huge young muscle goddess, trembling of terrible effort of this insane cable crossover exercise and at the same time shivering with pleasure in universal muscle desire. It was no secret for me that nothing turned Ronja on more than going through the most cruel workouts, so obsessed was she with her own hyper-muscular body. Especially how far beyond all limits could she had pushed herself. Twenty-five… thirty… thirty-five… Impossibly, she went on pulling the combined weight of 300 kilograms with her radiating with power muscle body. Until now, she hasn’t changed her lifting pace, however I could clearly see Ronja was struggling hard with every second.

Asking for forty reps… What was I thinking… Even she has to have limits. The 38’s rep was different, Ronja started to pant really hard and deep. She slowly spread her huge arms, lowering the weights down, keeping the colossal muscles in her arms taut as she supported the weights on their descent. “Ghaaa…! So much… weight… uuuhhh…!”, at the moment I thought she would stop this excruciating set Ronja began another painful lift, chewing her bottom lip sensually as her monstrous pectorals flexed more and more, sending her thick, 2-inch long nipples to point vertically to the floor! All the swollen veins visibly wriggling and squirming under her skin as they carried more blood to her almost cartoonishly huge chest.

“That's enough, please stop, you might hurt yourself!”, I exclaimed to her beginning to worry. Ronja only grinned right into her own reflection in the mirrored wall in front of us and started the penultimate rep. Her awesome biceps were already substantially larger than her own head, not willing to lose the battle to her grotesquely-sized pecs. Completing it she immediately started the final, fortieth repetition. Yet it was a special one. 

I noticed the wetness building between her muscle-stuffed legs as she pulled the colossal weight halfway up and paused, holding them there. Looking down at her screaming chest Ronja whispered „Please… add… more… weight… nghaaa…“. My eyes widened. Gosh, how could she ask for more after all these lifts! However, knowing from my previous experiences with her hardcore sessions, I rushed to the stack of plates, grabbed two 25-kg ones and placed them on top of each side, increasing the weight she was struggling with to 350 kilograms in total! „GRRRHAAA…!“, a wild guttural roar escaped into the clear summer sky. Honestly, I expected the weights to drop down, but somehow, Ronja managed to keep them in that agonizing half-pulled position! Tears began to run down her cheeks, yet she kept holding! After about a minute the beautiful muscle girl lifted her head up a bit, looked at me from the mirror and said „Eeehh… add… more… ghaaa…“. Her painfully trembling chest grew more outward and higher, closer to her angelic face, I saw her nipples got thicker and longer! What left me shocked was a couple of streams of her pussy juices. Mixed with her hot sweat they were constantly running down in the musclecraves of her super-jacked legs!

Quickly smashing two more plates I stepped back. This time the walls of iron started to slowly drop down, causing her Adonis arms to painfully spread apart. Ronja’s huge body trembled in agonizing effort and, to my disbelief, she managed to stop the descent of the 200-kg stacks on each side and, with a loud groan Ronja brought her arms back into the impossible half-pulled position! Incredibly, her bulging pectorals grew larger, and larger! In awe, I could see the skin on them tightening with each second as she held the insane amount iron in the air. Striations chiseling deeper, her muscles pumping bigger and fuller all over her physique, erupting with power.

The Next moment happened something I would never forget. With all her ripped body shaking wild, Ronja looked me right in the eye and murmured between sobs of pain and pleasure „Uuughh… this… is… for… you…“, her monstrous pecs bulged ever-higher, cradling her cute chin, she stuck then her long tongue out and began to leak their upper surface, reaching extremely far and tracing with it some fat pumping veins on her colossal chest! Then her head rose up and with a deep guttural scream „Mmmmoooorrreeee… Mmmmuuuuscleeee…!!!“ Ronja pulled hard on the handles and brought her arms together, finishing the mind-blowing fortieth rep!!!

Right after that she let go of the handles and fell on her hands and knees. The terrible weights crashed down loud, bringing me back to reality with that sound. To my astonishment, Ronja turned to both stacks of weights and moved the pins on each them to the lowest plate, which indicated 250 kg! Her packed with hardcore muscles trembling legs brought her up and, without giving herself even a slightest break, she reinforced her hold on the handles and whispered to me “How many… reps… do you… want…?”

To be continued…

Very hot 

On 1/26/2021 at 10:32 AM, foker said:

To be continued…

VERY well done! Grrrr 

• 2 months later...

Thanks for your kind feedback!

Here comes some more of Ronja's workout madness.

How Many Reps Do You Want? Part 2

Ronja turned to me her face full of exhaustion and repeated, stabilizing her heavy breathing between every word „Hhhaa… how... many… reps… do... you… want…?” With that she flexed her huge pectoral platforms, sending visible ripples all over her chest. This caused both of her amazing slabs of she-beef to jump, one agonizing flex after another. Witnessing what this young hardcore muscle angel has just performed I still had my chin
dropped and my mouth agape, being not able to answer something reasonable. And now she was about to go on with her extremely pec-torturous crossover exercise lifting the entire stack of weights on both sides of the cable machine, together with four 25-kg plates
on them. I gulped nervously as the total amount of 300 kilograms attached to each reinforced cable appeared in my brain. „Eemm… reps…!?”, could I only stammer. „Please… push me… harder… I’m going for my max… I… beg you...” Ronja said, making the last three words sound surprisingly gentle and sincere. I could still see teardrops on her cheeks; her whole mega shredded body was trembling badly from the insane pumping
she has finished just seconds ago. The heat started to become unbearable, and I could see Ronja‘s hot sweat evaporating instantly under the merciless midday sun. Gawd, how could she ask for more??? I blinked, shook my head a bit from side to side and finally said
carefully „Twwee… Twenty reps“. Gawd, what was I even thinking asking for this unreality!? „Urrghhh…!“, Ronja exhaled and grasped the handles firmly. Then she sucked in a huge breath and pulled on the cables, bringing her absolutely massive arms together. In awe, I watched how the colossal weights began to rise, indicating the first gut-wrenching lift of her third set, with all the mind-blowing weight on this custom-made cable machine!
My eyes practically bugged out of their places as I saw her already 2-inches long nipples audibly hardening. All the striations on her giant chest bulged more and wilder when Ronja controllably lowered the heavy weights, grinning and breathing in short strokes. Then she gritted her teeth and pulled on the cables again. Her huge pecs burned really hard, bunching up in rippling fury. Her whole frame was shaking constantly as all the iron went
up and down in agonizing reps Ronja was cracking. Reaching the rep number ten she slowed down, more veins rose to prominence on her neck and forehead, showing her terrible strain. She looked at me again from the mirrored wall. Her eyes in tears were opened wide. I didn’t know my jaw could hang so low, at the sight of her radiating with crazy female power, purely rippling pectoral platforms. Considering the painful condition Ronja was in, I thought she was about to give up at any second and stop this absolutely devastating exercise. How wrong was I.

„Ngghhhrrhhaaa…!“, the lips of this incredible young muscle angel curled up in a masochistic smile and I felt she got a sudden burst of energy seeing me there with my nothing but awestruck reaction. Prolonging her guttoral groan, she pulled harder on the handles and, to my complete amazement, the weights started to rise and fall even quicker! In less than two minutes of gut-wrenching efforts Ronja reached her twentieth rep. I could tell she was really struggling hard with this one, her popping eyes told a story of wild suffering. Totally dumbfounded I breathed out „Twenty… this is impossible…“. How has she managed to finish this set will I never know. Apart from the terrible muscle exhaustion, Ronja‘s face expressed a deep mental focus on her inner will power. At the moment she began to spread apart her massive bulging arms in order to finally lower the weights I came closer, positioniong myself right in front of this hardcore muscle girl. Ronja‘s unstoppable lust for bigger, friekier muscles was taking me with her into the cosmic trance where „limits“ is nothing more than a word. Looking her right in the eye I said „Not enough...one more…!“ Hearing this Ronja stared at me, at first pleading for mercy, but then quickly her eyes rolled up, showing only their whites and with a loud roar she cracked an absolutely impossible, twenty-first rep! I blincked and gulped, muttering „Holy… gawd… girl… how can...“. What has brought me to my knees was the fact, she didn’t let me finish the sentence, lowered the 600 kilograms down, grit her teeth and with an animalistic growl powered them up again!!! Then, to my
full astonishment, Ronja did it once more, performing the twenty-third rep before finally letting the colossal weights fall down with a loud clang, crashing herself on the rooftop floor right after. Extremely shocked by her will to push herself further than what I asked for, I fell down to my knees and just stared at this incredible young muscle goddess. After about half a minute or so Ronja turned her head to me and smiled, sensually breathing out „Uhhh… thanks… for pushing me so hard… I need… nghaa… more… lets go on…“ She straightened, and I watched her thick abdominal wall, encrusted with rippling striations and veins, bloat outward. „No way… you are totally wasted… how can you…?“ Again I haven’t finished saying what I wanted to say as the most amazing muscle girl made couple of steps back and crunched down into a most muscular flex, definitely one of the hardest I‘ve ever seen in life. With that Ronja‘s crying-of-exhaustion pecs swelled even more, stretching her paper-thin skin even tighter, her lats flared impossibly wide. Her trap muscles rose, swallowing parts of her neck, and her biceps bloated into massive slabs, which pressed into the sides of her pecs, fighting for dominance.

She was absolutely massive. „I want to show you… how hard I work on my… mmmmh… other... muscles…“, she whispered while her upper body trembled with every agonizing second of the torturing flex. Then Ronja inhaled and flexed her man-shaming pectorals even harder, bringing them higher, almost touching her cute chin. Striations from her sternum to her 2-inches long nipples rippled as her pecs surged, and I saw a shredded
piece of her recently disrupted lycra top falling to the floor, being released from the crack created by the underside of her chest and her huge upper pair of abdominals. Ronja strode pass me forward, and I marvelled those insanely thick thighs bunch up with corded muscle that hung over the tops of her knee caps. Her calves pulsed with huge, heart-shaped muscle. While walking, she was flexing each and every cube of her super-developed abdominal wall, which bulged into ten orange-sized blocks of rippling muscle. Her upper thighs bulged in unison with them, thicker veins started puffing up all around her mid-section, indicating that despite the terrible exhaustion in every part of her body, she was willing to continue this mind-blowing hours-long workout marathon. And not only to go on with it, but turn it into a bizarre demostration of female power, literally in every part of
her mega-ripped frame. Suddenly she stopped, turned sideways to me and murmured, licking her upper lip „You know... my muscles are… rock-hard… everywhere…“ Then she clenched her glutes, and they rippled into bulging blocks, growing bigger than ripe pumpkins. They were so defined they had indentations in the sides and rippled striations disappeared underneath her holding-for-dear-life white thong. In astonishment, I noticed, that while Ronja held her next flex, a bulge underneath the front of her thong engorged, protruding from her radiating with power thighs and a wet spot appeared over it! „Uuuuhhhh…“, she moaned. Curling her left arm into amazing bicep pose, she reached down with her right one in order to grasp on the last tiny piece of material left on her super muscled body. In one quick motion she tore her white songs off, then turned her face, eying me, waiting for my reaction. Dumbstruck I watched the young muscle girl’s clit throbbing big and erect, looking like a mini cock! It was bigger than any I have ever seen! I could only blink, drowning into the cosmic nirvana. Ronja then, clearly enjoying the look on my face, raised both arms into a massive double biceps pose. Two big, thick biceps bulged on top of vein-splattered arms with bulging horseshoe-triceps. Her shoulders bulged into super-thick striated mounds. Her pussy began gushing juices which ran down in the crack of her chiselled quadriceps, falling down from them directly on the floor like most beautiful waterfalls. Veins engorged all over Ronja‘s body as she got hornier under the summer sun.

She turned around and did a magnificent lat spread. Her thick meat-wing lats flared, lifting her arms even higher. „Nghaaa… yess… watch… my muscles… burn…“, she moaned, flexing down into a massive most muscular pose again! Her traps bulged bigger, making it looked like she had no neck at all, just a beautiful head resting on a huge trunk of muscular bulges. Inflamed by Ronja‘s super muscular physique I drifted in a state of unreality, watching her arms inflating and pressing into her mega-shredded pecs, which bulged higher and thicker, lifting her chin up! This muscle angel right in front of me was flexing her tired chest harder and harder, until it vibrated with more muscular energy than ever! Her thick nipples getting harder and even more erect, pointing now even more to the sides because of all the meat pushing out of her pectorals. It was the most hypnotic scene I had ever seen in my life! Yet there was more to come from Ronja. „Lets start… the real workout…“, she whispered and moved closer to the numerous weird-
looking free-weights and dumbbells. Among them was a big round iron-ball with a mark 50-kg on it. On both sides it had a couple of sticking hooks and on top of it was a welded 3-inches thick and 14-inches long piston out of steel in a form of a human cock! It was simply huge, bigger and thicker than any male dick. „My favorite one…“, Ronja moaned and, to my massive surprise, right away squatted down onto this big metal pole! Her quadriceps
rippling with sinew. Her muscle cunt was so wet that the head of the piston penetrated with almost no resistance, making a sloshing sound and slowly going deeper. „Grhhhaaa… Yeeesss…!“, Ronja grunted and pushed down, shoving more and more of it into her. Her eyes rolled up into her skull again showing their whites and in not more than ten seconds her shredded glutes came in contact with the big 50-kg iron ball, into which the piston was
securely welded. Gawd, she has taken all the 14 inches of this super thick steel dildo, all the way down to the hilt!! Then Ronja licked her lips and gave me a look full of lust and fire. „Watch… this… nghaaa…“, she whispered preparing for something and making a couple of bouncing movements. I could clearly see her abdominal wall protruted outward, pushed out by the huge invader deep inside. Suddenly Ronja put her hands on her large hips and clenched her pussy lips hard, growling. „Ghhaaaa… hhhhaaaarrddeeeerrrr…!!!“. Thick veins splattered across her mid-section, feeding into her clit, which bulged even larger than before. The young muscle goddess grunted, and, to my complete disbelief, slowly powered up her legs, clenching on
the dildo with her pulsating cunt. Amazingly, she straightened, lifting more than 50 kilograms of raw iron from the floor, holding it up by her powerful pussy muscles!!!

„Mmmhhaaa… Yeeeessss… so… good… so heavy… nhaa….“, Ronja moaned, letting a couple of inches of the thick piston to slip down from her pussy, only to pull it up again by the sheer strength of her cunt muscles! She reached down and tugged at her thick clit with her right hand, which was slick with her sweat and juices. Her other hand squeezed up her abs and went all over her mammoth pectorals, trying to dent their flesh without success.
„Nghhhuuu….!!!“, she groaned as her pussy gushed, wetting the heavy iron ball with her lava-hot juices. What happened next was a pure insanity. With the piston fully sucked in her cunt, Ronja clenched her pussy even harder, jumped up to the pull-up bar above her head and spread her huge legs into a perfect 180 degree air-split! „I.. need… your… help… ghaaa...“, she cried, pulling the dildo-piston with the heavy iron ball in and out of her pussy. At first letting it slip down a bit and then sucking it up by flexing hard her cunt muscles! Harder and faster she went on, more sweat beaded up all over her jacked body, as she power fucked 50-kg of iron! Reinforcing her grip on the bar for pull-ups and continuously looking me right in the eye
Ronja said, punctuating each word with a piston-thrust from her cunt „How… many… reps… do… you… want…!?“...

To be continued…

Check for more stories at www.patreon.com/foker and www.deviantart.com/foker/gallery

• Like 3