Trio

The Prologue of the story, both on Jason and Nikolas background, can be found Here and Here

Part Two is found here

Part 3 is found Here

——————————————————

He told him his name was Jason.

Nikolas, Subject 001, arrived at the facility, having many second thoughts. He was barely material for such experiment, but there he was, the poor man, barely on his 20s, shaked in fear. Before he could be moved to his facilty for the next days, someone did notice his fear.

"Hey, is anything wrong?"

"Who are you?"

"My name is Schwartz., Jason. I am a lab assistant around here"

"Are we allowed to speak? Many rules were explained to me about what to do and what not to do."

"Rules are the core of the military, it is what makes the world go round, after all. But I suppose there is no harm in ask: why so shaky? Is anything wrong, at all?"

They weren't the ones at that gallery, that smelled like concrete, but the guards around, on their nightly shift, couldn't care less about them. Nik, decided that his situation couldn't go worse just by speaking to a stranger, so he explained some of his situation.

"I don't know if I made the right decision, that's all. This classified project, feels more than I can chew"

"You know, when I arrived here, some years ago, I felt the same way. It's too much, too big of a step for a chemistry major like I was at a time."

Jason sat on the steps of a staircase nearby, and glanced over his past.

"Mr. Schwartz, I don't know if our situation is similar."

"Please, young man, call me Jason!"

"You don't look so old to be calling me young man"

"Well, how old are you, soldier?"

"25"

"I'm 3 years older than you!"

Nik chuckled, even if he was still afraid, there was nice to have him being kind towards him on such a situation. Helped alleviate the seriousness of such place.

"I was 22 when I got here" Said Jason, looking at the horizon, talking both to himself and to Nik "I applied for a position in a private lab, but ended up here. I heard my study on altering the human anatomy through DNA changes caught some eyes, word spread around somehow and, I was recruited by the government itself" he looked very proud of his achievement. Nik noticed that.

"Before you go, what is your name?"

"I'm recruit Johannes, Nikolas. I am subject 001".

They went their both ways, but it wasn't the first time they'd see each other. Jason found himself meeting the young recruit again, as the scientists explained to him his future.

"You are to become the Supersoldier, a man to grow beyond measure, a glorious statement, symbol of a nation." Those were one of the sentences said by the scientists, who weren't as fun to be around as Jason, he thought.

He saw Jason at the bottom of the room, crossing his thin arms while listening carefully to the words of his colleagues. Nik smiled, though still feeling shaky, unsure of his choices still. Jason noticed that. After the whole presentation, having some time at hands, he went to speak to Nikolas. Putting his hand on his shoulder, he said.

"My fellow scientists can be intimidating. I know. What they mean is: you will be alright, and your future is glorious, young man! At least that's what I believe"

He sat next to Nikolas and kept talking

"There is no need for fear, don't shake like that. Hey, it will be alright, your future is glorious."

"Can you exactly translate what they said, Mr. Schwartz? I couldn't understand the scientist language too much"

"But of course. Hey, no worries, I'm here to help, I'm an assistant, anyways. You will go on the chamber, we will administer some formulas into your body, and around you, through some injections. My fellow scientists will be monitoring the procedure through the control panel over there, making sure nothing goes wrong"

"What if something goes wrong?"

"We'll stop the procedure and you'll be taken out, discharged with honors and you won't have to worry about much further that."

"And what are the chances of that?"

"I'd say 25% of it going wrong, but we ran so many tests on VR before, I'd say I'd shrink it to about 5%. It will be alright." Jason held the shoulder of Nikolas again, in a calming way, he appreciated that. Jason felt good on helping the future of the army, the culmination of his efforts in the lab, being less afraid of his big choice. Nikolas felt he had a friend in Jason, and that was enough for this solitary fellow to keep on going on this "madness".

Days passed and they didn't see each other much, but Nikolas thought about Jason, and cherished his words. The day of the big transformation came. Jason said one last time to the soldier, on a plaid shirt and khaki trousers, about to enter in the chamber, putting his hands on his shoulders one last time "you got this, don't worry". And then, it started.

Jason knew great things were coming for Nikolas, and he saw in awe through the glass chamber a monster of muscle being born. Tearing his clothes apart, revealing his increasingly enhanced body with proud, roaring in pleasure, as he felt in need of sexual release, consequence of the drastic injection of testosterone in his system.

After 20 long minutes of such spectacle, Nikolas stepped outside the machine as a newborn man, everything about him was glorious, like everyone told him. His smell, his shoulders, that previously Jason held to calm him, a pack of rocks that Jason wasn't able to reach anymore. Previously, he would need to be calmed, now he needed to hold back on his masculine proudness. His pecs, his abs, all of him, pure masculine power. Jason then aknowledged the exposed manhood of Nikolas, and he blushed on the size of it. "Wow I wish I had one of those" he thought, but he went beyond that, even if he felt awkward to admit it, experimenting what he haven't felt before until that moment.

Once Nik stopped beating his chest with his huge veiny hands, with the applause of all his audience, he was cleaned and scorted back to his facility. Later that night, Jason sneaked into there, to see if everything was alright.

"Hey there, our biggest achievement" Said him quietly, with proud and with gentlenenss on his eyes.

"Mr. Shwartz, Jason, thank you" said the man with his newly enrinched voice, deep and masculine, like everything about him. "This is all thanks to your support. I'd... I'd have given up if it wasn't for it"

"So, how does it feel like? Tell me about it, soldier"

"Feels fucking insane. I feel a rush of power through my body, my muscles expanding, all of me, bigger, bigger than before, my abs, I never had exposed abs, let alone abs like that before, Jason, my friend. I feel like I can do anything, I feel I want glory, I want to crush the bones of those who dare to challenge us. I will protect you all with my bare hands! But still, this is the new me, I still feel the old me, it's there, too, occupying space with my newly reborn powerful will."

"Wow... We have studied the impacts of one's enhancement. But never heard something like this, wasn't expecting it to feel, so... good."

"It feels fucking great, I'm reborn". Nik noticed a bit of sadness on Jason's eyes. He decided to ask him.

"So, why did you decide to become what you are?"

"You know, I always had interest in the particle around us, that's why I chose chemistry as my major. Incredible how everything is made of small parts, that we can't even begin to understand. And how to apply that in our favor. Imagine, all our superheroes that we grew hearing about, coming to life, thanks to science! All the possibility of the human body, and those muscles..."

"What about them?"

"Huh? Oh, nothing, don't worry about it."

"So, are you interested in superheroes?"

"Yes, yes I do"

"Do you have a favorite?"

"I don't know, probably Captain America and his powerful transformation, I could say the Hulk has my interest as well, but he is too unstable. Well, it only will get better for us, my friend... that's for sure" He said that, but sadness was still strong inside him.

"I envy you, you know, all this power... I have a brilliant future ahead in the science world, still a lot of researches to do, maybe one day I'll even get to work on my own, being a lab assistant no longer, say hello to head of Staff Schwartz! My own department! But still..."

"Hey" Said Nik, putting his big hands on Jason's shoulders, was his time to be the solid guy on the scene now. "What's wrong?"

"It's just this old stupid dream of mine... Back in the days, I was all about Gym, exercising, lifting, all those muscles I wanted in me, to grow myself, but as time went by, my focus shifted, I never got any significant gains anyway. But I wish I could have the time to just go to the gym again, so I could be as big as you" he sounded like a teenager, but Nik listened "Who knows? I still got the urge to grow! But, I'm afraid it's not my world, it is what it is..."

"Jason, thank you for this conversation, thank you for checking on me..."

"Sure thing, friend, my big friend! Come here" They hugged in a brotherly way, then Nik caressed Jason's shoulders again and said

"Great things are coming your way, Jason. Don't worry, no need to shake like that."

"Look at you, using my own words against me!" He chuckled, both were very happy to be around each other. Nik saw that brilliant young fellow, so proud of himself, and yet, crushed inside..

This wouldn’t be the last time they would see each other.

• Like 17

I'd love to read more. 

You did a very good start witj this story. Creating a nice atmosphere of a developing friendship that keeps the reader to long to know where it's heading. 

Keep it up

4 minutes ago, Lutz said:

I'd love to read more. 

You did a very good start witj this story. Creating a nice atmosphere of a developing friendship that keeps the reader to long to know where it's heading. 

Keep it up

Thank you ever so much for this review! Means the world to me! I’d like to thank my friend @Hialmarwho gave me so many insights and ideas for this creation! I’m glad you think I created a good friendship between the characters, I wanted for it to be as real as it could be, and I do care for this characters a lot

• Thanks 1

I love teh contrast between what is hapening to him and what happened to Captain america both are beings that were created and become super human and yet mantaied their essence and im sure the ond between those two will grow.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ro20316 said:

I love teh contrast between what is hapening to him and what happened to Captain america both are beings that were created and become super human and yet mantaied their essence and im sure the ond between those two will grow.

Captain America was an inspiration for this piece, though not the major one, thank you so mucj for this amazing comment! Yes, he transformed, but his soul is the same. And yes! I hope the friendship between Jason and Nikolas may blossom 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Trio said:

@Ro20316 @Lutz I don’t know which character do you guys have more sympathy with, Nik or Jason, but recently I finished this concept art of Jason, how does he look, just wanted to share with you the reader!

E24D1D30-D96C-41D1-88D6-19EF2059160D.jpeg

@Trio it's to early for me to decide on that but I actually don't want to either. Because a story lives with all it's characters and twists, which only builds up with the written events. Only then someone is able to tell if he likes or dislikes the protagonist. Even those who'd start reading a story and stop after a few sentences mostly do because their mind can't wrap around a topic.

For me both, Jason and Nik currently have the same spot of sympathy because one person what I am and the other what I want to be like.

But I love that concept art. 

2 hours ago, Lutz said:

@Trio it's to early for me to decide on that but I actually don't want to either. Because a story lives with all it's characters and twists, which only builds up with the written events. Only then someone is able to tell if he likes or dislikes the protagonist. Even those who'd start reading a story and stop after a few sentences mostly do because their mind can't wrap around a topic.

For me both, Jason and Nik currently have the same spot of sympathy because one person what I am and the other what I want to be like.

But I love that concept art. 

That’s very well put! I personally really grew fond of Jason, and thank you! I had this image of Jason in my mind, and I’m glad it’s out there now! I cant wait to publish part 2 of the story

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, 1996bodybuilder said:

Caint wait for part 2 

Thank you so much for reading the story, means a lot! I just posted part two, you can find it here 

Also, I posted some background story for Nik and Jason! Feel free to take a look if you want to, the link is in the beginning of this post