My Hulk-daddy is Paying : Chapter Twelve

Hialmar

The Prelude may be found HERE

The preceding chapter may be found HERE

My Hulk-daddy is Paying

Chapter Twelve

It was night. The windows were placed close to the ceiling, and no one outside the building would have been able to see what took place indoors. Wooden panels covered the walls. A Cascadian flag was placed visibly in a corner, but what drew attention was a banner embroidered with the sentence: "Use strength to serve". Candles were lit. The big men, few of them older than forty, none of them younger than twenty, dressed casually rather than formal, sat on benches along the left and right walls. It was already half an hour into the Chapter meeting.

Jim sat behind the chairman's desk, and rapped his gavel with a loud knock, that echoed through the dimly lit room:

"As you now have heard the tenets and ideals, by which Brothers of 'Hancer Chapters will abide, will the pledges please step forward!"

Four men rose. So did their four sponsors.

"Name?"

"Maximilian Brzęczyszczykiewicz."

"Is this pledge's sponsor present?"

Rob answered:

"Present."

"By what do this pledge find his obligation morally binding?"

"By the Bible, Honourable Chairman."

"As an oath or as a reply to questions?"

"As a reply to questions, Honourable Chairman."

"Will you then place your hand on the Bible, and answer these questions: Are you willing to enter 'Hancer Chapter No. 2, uphold the Constitution and by-laws of this Chapter, and strive to live by the ideals of this Chapter and use your strength to serve?"

"I am."

The ceremony was repeated with small differences. Some pledges took an oath, some answered questions. Bro. Smith gave his pledge with his right hand upon his heart. Bro. Jones gave his pledge with his hand on the Cascadian Constitution. Bro. Singh decided to bow before the Adi Granth wrapped in a cloth.

"Will you now gather around the pedestal in the middle of the Chapter, join me, and place your right hands upon each other."

A circle of big men stood around the pedestal, Jim's hand on the surface of the furniture, the others' hands on his.

"Please, repeat my words in unison. To neighbours be a helping hand."

"TO NEIGHBOURS BE A HELPING HAND."

"A citizen mindful of his land."

"A CITIZEN MINDFUL OF HIS LAND."

"To do what's right and good and just."

"TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT AND GOOD AND JUST."

"To be a friend deserving trust."

"TO BE A FRIEND DESERVING TRUST."

"In days of strength, use strength to serve."

"IN DAYS OF STRENGTH, USE STRENGTH TO SERVE."

"In days of danger, never swerve."

"IN DAYS OF DANGER, NEVER SWERVE."

"In days of darkness, on friends rely."

"IN DAYS OF DARKNESS, ON FRIENDS RELY."

"Give their requests compassionate reply."

"GIVE THEIR REQUESTS COMPASSIONATE REPLY."

"Pledges. I hereby declare you Brothers of 'Hancer Chapter No. 2. Act in a manner deserving this honour."

Jim rapped his gavel again. Ten minutes later, the formal part of the meeting was ended, and the new Brothers were welcomed with handshakes or hugs.

Max was moved by the intensity of the experience, despite its simple means.

It was February. Max didn't want to disturb Rob and Nate on St. Valentine's day, so he went to the Chapter House. He expected it to be abandoned an evening like this, but it wasn't. He found Jim in the gym. They nodded to each other.

Warmup. Chest day. Dumbbells. Cable. Barbell. He and the weights. Could let his thoughts and memories go, and just focus on the weights, their resistance and his muscles. The weights and his muscles. The physicality of it. Bodily present. Pull. Push. Press. His sweat. His effort. Forcing the weights to build him up. Controlling the weights. Dominating the weights. His strength. Blood rushing to his exhausted muscles. The feeling of pump. He shivered. The feeling of pump made him horny. Big Jim had finished his leg day and wandered over to Max, watching his efforts. Barbell press: 4400 lbs. FOUR THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED POUNDS! Six repetitions. He felt exhausted, but satisified. 

"I've never seen someone press that much weight, and this is a 'hancer gym."

"Thanks. Your words mean at lot to me."

"Aren't you preoccupied tonight? I would have thought so."

They waddled to the showers.

"No. Wanted to leave Nate and Rob to their own tonight, for obvious reasons, and I'm not seeing anyone."

"Want to have dinner at my place? I'm not preoccupied either tonight."

"I'm honoured. Don't want to cause you any trouble ..."

"You don't cause any trouble, Max. Being alone at St. Valentine's can be disappointing to a single like me, and I would like to get to know you better."

They showered. Max noticed, that Jim made an effort not to glance. Lathered. He felt so hard now. The pump. Veins like metal threads crawling all over him. Rinsed. Jim must be about his own age. He had heard, that Jim worked as a lab assistant at Megagrowth, the same company as Rob.

They put their clothes on in the locker room. Max hadn't abandoned his Bad Boy style. He felt comfortable in it, and he had got to know two other Bad Boys in town, who shared his thoughts on watching the neighbourhood instead of making a nuisance of themselves. So he put his cargo trousers on, sprayed a spray-on polo over his chest and back, fastened the enamel buckle of his sturdy leather belt, tied his boots, put a bomber jacket on and then a black leather vest embroidered with the text: "Strength to serve."

Jim nodded at the vest.

"Nice touch. Much better than the usual 'Party like it's no tomorrow'."

"I hope, you don't mind?"

"Any means to spread the news would do. It's not your clothes or your preference for the third wave of British donk, that's a problem. It's some Bad Boy's violence. I'm well aware, that all sorts of political adherences are present within the Bad Boy scene, whatever some people in the news says. I'm also aware of the existence of gay Bad Boys."

"Uh. Well. I never asked ..."

They left the building together, out in the damp, cold and dark night, Jim wearing dark blue denim jeans, timberland boots, a sleeveless plaid shirt, a leather jacket and a watchcap.

Jim smiled, his bearded face and smiling eyes lighting up.

"I swing both ways. It honours Brother Rob and Brother Nate, that they haven't told you. We are not supposed to gossip."

They took a public bus to Jim's place.

"If I had known, that I would have a guest tonight, I would have prepared some meat or chicken, but I hope, that you eat beans and dairy?"

"Yes. Thanks. No allergy."

So they ate a bean casserole with a milk-based sauce and some fresh vegetables. The scent of the food filled the kitchen. Some vanilla-flavoured Hulkabolic for dessert.

There were a few seconds of awkwardness, until they both took a seat in the Grande sofa and relaxed.

"Did I tell you, that I've never seen a 'hancer your size?"

"Well, no, but that's not strange, because I consulted another company than Megagrowth. It turned out, that they have other priorities than Megagrowth. Rob is helping me put my things in order."

"That's nice of him. He's always been nice to me, and a good role model, but let us not talk about my employer tonight. Let's talk about you."

They talked for an hour. Max left some thing out. Jim had eased himself closer to Max when they talked about exercise, and Max had invited Jim to squeeze his biceps. Their eyes tried to tell each other what their mouths were unable to. Now their beefy arms were over each other's bulging shoulders, and a warm billowing fog began to fill Max' mind as he allowed Big Jim rest his bearish head against Max' shoulder. Their faces approached each other, their lips meeting ...

Then the silence was broken by a ringtone.

Silently swearing, Jim pressed his smartwatch, answered, listened and ended the call.

"There's a situation upstate. Flooding. The authorities have asked for volunteers from the Chapter."

The next chapter may be found HERE

Edited by Hialmar
language, more language, added link
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, Trio said:

So tender! Definitely a new side to muscle growth stories!

If you want to read stories involving tenderness, you have to read @GymPredatorSaving me and @SeaMuscThe impossible discovery. I mentioned them both in another thread just hours ago. They are among the best I have read within the MG genre. Easily embarrassed straight readers be warned, though. 

• Thanks 1