From Bruiser to Loser (Part 6/Conclusion added on 2/13/21)

GrowManGrow

Part 1

Monday, March 22

Bruiser Reeves awoke and looked at the small alarm clock. 12:45pm. He opened his big mouth to yawn, pushed the black comforter off his almost-naked body, and glided out of bed.

The sun streamed in between the blinds covering his window and provided just enough light for the big man to catch his reflection in the extra-large full-length mirror attached to his bedroom wall. Wearing only his jockstrap, he stood up to his full 6’4” height, flexed his massive biceps, and flashed a smile.

“Fuck, yeah,” he said. “Big stud, big muscle.”

He rummaged around his dresser for some clothes and settled on a XXL plain white T and black workout shorts, and went into his bathroom to shave and brush his teeth. Five minutes later he finished and headed to the kitchen.

After downing two of the protein shakes that had been prepared for him, the 23-year old walked down the street toward the gym. Bruiser didn’t need to walk – he had his own brand new truck, and thanks to the very generous allowance from his father, he also had a bank account large enough to Uber wherever he could possibly need to go. He didn’t even need to go to a gym – again, his rich dad had set up quite the workout space in the basement of their home.

But for Bruiser, the journey from his house to the gym were his favorite parts of the week. The sidewalks were always crowded around noon, as folks headed out for lunches and shopping and errands and whatever, and he could command attention from the ‘normals’ with his looks. They would stare at his Hulk-like body and his handsome face with its strong jaw, short-cropped black hair, deep green eyes, and perfectly white teeth. Today, his tanned skin looked even richer underneath the bright white shirt, and his recent super-heavy leg workouts contributed to the rock-hard thighs and calves sticking out from his shorts.

Bruiser not only commanded attention from those passing him by, but also commanded space as he strut down the sidewalk. He positioned his 260-pound frame right in the center of the concrete strip and forced others to move out of his way. Bruiser got a huge thrill when people scurried out of his way at the last-second – and if he had to the opportunity to ‘accidentally’ bump someone and send them sprawling to the ground, well, in those cases, his dick would get hard. It didn’t matter if he knocked over a man of a woman, Bruiser never apologized, but would usually just laugh and offer a sarcastic comment about staying out of his way.

He arrived to the downtown business district in about 15 minutes and turned the last corner before the gym, which was only three doors down. Bruiser passed the laundromat and restaurant and was about 10 steps from the gym when one of its clients hurried out the door. The guy was of medium height and had brown hair, brown eyes, and a well-kept brown beard, and he probably would have been described as handsome by many if he didn’t have at least 30 pounds of fat hanging around his middle. He was wearing an ill-fitting tan suit that may have also looked good in younger years, but now was clearly straining to cover his wider body.

Bruiser smirked and thought, “I doubt Brownie could even button the coat anymore with that gut.”

The man rushed onto the sidewalk straight toward Bruiser, clearing expecting the bodybuilder to move out of his way. Bruiser, however, didn’t play that game. He squared up his shoulder and blitzed forward.

Brownie rethought his position at the last second when he realized he was about to collide with the much bigger, and clearly much stronger, Bruiser. He sidestepped to his right, but not fast enough to prevent clipping shoulders.

Bruiser stopped walking and turned to look at the man, who was now standing right behind him and holding his left shoulder with his right arm. He was waiting an apology from Bruiser and snidely asked, “Well?”

Bruiser smiled, and then with speed not usually seen in a bigger person, swiftly grabbed hold of the Brownie’s tie and jerked it forward as hard as he could.

The man’s head and torso whipped down in response. Brownie blurted out “Fuck!” and waved his arms to prevent falling over. Once balanced, he instinctively grabbed onto his attacker’s fingers and tried to pry them off his tie, but it would have been easier to rip the asphalt off the street than undo Bruiser’s grip.

Bruiser gave the tie another hard tug and growled, “Apologize.”

Staring at the swelled-up bicep in front of his face, and realizing he probably had no other options at this point, Brownie acquiesced.

“I’m so sorry! Totally my fault! I should be more careful.”

Bruiser tugged once more to make sure Brownie had gotten the point and then said, “Watch where you’re going, wimp, or next time you’ll really be sorry.”

“Yes, yes, very sorry!”

Bruiser let go of the tie and Brownie stood up, pushing his stomach forward in the process. The add insult to injury, Bruiser grabbed the front of the man’s light blue Oxford shirt near his stomach and pulled hard, ripping off two buttons and exposing the white, soft flesh underneath.

“And go to a different gym from now on." Bruiser added. “This one’s not working for you.”

Brownie was going to put his arms up to loosen his tie, but instead reach down and tried to cover his flabby belly. He wanted to swear again, but said nothing and stormed off.

Bruiser laughed, gave a squeeze to his semi-hard cock with his left hand, and easily opened the heavy steel door to the gym with his right.

The music was blaring inside, the AC was blasting even though it was only about 65 degrees outside, and the place was populated with bodies pushing, pulling, jogging, and lifting. In the very early afternoon, most of the clients were businessmen on late lunch hours trying to keep in shape, students from the local college who had already finished their morning classes, and tourists staying at the hotel next door using the free passes available in their rooms. Bruiser was usually the only serious lifter – a big fish in the little pond – and he loved that the hotel provided a steady stream of new eyes to gaze upon him.

Bruiser sauntered to the free weight area and started setting up one of the bars on a flat bench. As he added plate after plate, he sensed that the smaller guys were already eyeing him. Even though he wasn’t sweating due to the air conditioning, he pulled up the bottom of his shirt to wipe his brow and revealed his brick-like abs. Most men his size had to sacrifice a lean middle to bulk up the rest of their body, but Bruiser was blessed with the ability to achieve both a shredded midsection and big muscles.

“Check it out, wusses,” he thought as he padded the non-existent sweat on his forehead with one hand and rubbed his abs with the other. “You guys could work out every minute for the next 10 years and take all the protein in the world, and you still wouldn’t look half as good as me.”

When he let go of his shirt and it fell back in place, Bruiser saw he was attracting a little more attention than usual. He could generally rely on at least two or three guys looking at him when he first arrived, but he counted five already glancing his way. He decided to put on more of a show than usual.

Bruiser pretended to stretch before lifting, but he made it seem more like a posing routine. He put his hands behind his head, causing his 21-inch biceps to bunch up in his tight shirt sleeves, and flexed his pecs as he rolled his head around a few times. Bruiser vigorously massaged his quads, making sure his hands lingered close to his cock for way too long, and then groaned loudly as if he were working out a kink.

Finally, he was ready for the piece de resistance. Bruiser finished loading the bar with 255 pounds of iron, and sat down on the bench like he was getting ready to press it. But instead, he just retied his shoelace, stood up, and walked around to the back of the bar. Without showing any strain to the men gawking, Bruiser picked up the bar and began curling it. He lifted it up and down ten times, and put it back onto the rack with a big smile on his face.

“Fuck, that’s going to get them all hard,” he thought as he wiped his brow once again of the invisible sweat.

Now there were 8 men staring at the behemoth who had just curled more than twice what most of them could bench. Three were rather impressed at the feat, four were awestruck and staring with their mouths agape, and one was actually getting a hard-on.

The most avid fan of the display was Luke, a slim, blond-haired man who was also 23. He was one of the hotel guests, new in town, and thought he would get in a quick workout before cruising the gay bars later in the evening. Little did he know that he’d stumble upon his personal fantasy before setting foot in any of the city’s drinking establishments.

Luke liked what he saw in Bruiser…dark hair, tall, beefy, strong as a bull, and with machismo dripping out of every pore. And after curling 255 pounds, the bodybuilder’s biceps looked ferociously huge.

“Definitely my type, and definitely gay,” he thought as walked up to Bruiser, who had just sat down again on the bench.

“Um, you need a spotter?” asked Luke coyly.

Bruiser looked over at the man who had approached him. He was maybe 5’5” or 5’6” tall, about 100 pounds, with sandy blond hair, delicate features, and was wearing a loose fitting red tank top and matching red shorts. The clothes were probably the smallest the man could find in the men’s section and were still too large for him. Bruiser couldn’t help but laugh at the question, and with his deep voice, he sounded a lot like Bluto from the Popeye cartoons.

“Do these big muscles look like they need your help?” asked Bruiser.

Luke stared but remained silent.

Bruiser put his arms up into a double bicep pose, glanced lovingly at his right arm, and then put them back down.  “Well, do they?”

Luke shook his head.

Bruiser continued. “And you’re nothing but skin and bones, anyway. How could someone so scrawny expect to spot me on 255 pounds?”

Feeling defeated, the smaller man turned to walk away, but then Bruiser said, “But I’ll tell you what. I do need someone to buy me a sports drink or protein bars from time to time, and clean the sweat off my benches. If you can handle that, I’ll promise you a bit of fun afterward.”

Luke smiled. “Deal!”

Bruiser smiled, too, happy to secure a new pet for the day. “Come!” he ordered as they walked toward the dumbbell rack. He wasn’t gay, but he did like the attention from the gym twinks and used their attraction to his advantage.

He completed his full body workout three hours later, now with sweat really drenching his clothes, and Luke had been right next to him the whole time. There was minimal talking during these three hours, other than eventually exchanging names and Bruiser giving out orders to Luke, but the time still passed quickly for both men. When he put down the last dumbbell, the bodybuilder repeated, “Come!” and headed for the gym door.

“Don’t you want to shower first?” asked Luke, hungry to get finally his hands all over Bruiser’s body.

“I can shower here for an entire audience,” Bruiser said as he gestured to the other men checking him out, “or I can shower in private for you at my house.”

It wasn’t really posed as a question, but Luke didn’t care. He was so horned up, he would have done anything Bruiser told him.

“Sounds good to me,” Luke replied. He followed Bruiser out the door and was so enraptured by the big man’s spell he didn’t even bother to get his street clothes from his locker.

Luke tried to walk next to Bruiser and get to know him better, but Bruiser wasn’t having any of his chit chat. After half a block, he grabbed Luke’s puny 11-inch bicep in his right hand and pointed behind him with his left hand.

“Just walk about 5 paces back, OK,” commanded Bruiser. “We can talk later. All you need to know is that we’re going to my place and we will have some fun.”

The smaller man fell in line behind the bigger man, and Bruiser took his normal spot in the middle of the sidewalk, hoping to mow down a few folks along the way. Luke stared at his solid ass the entire time and remained quiet during the rest of the trek.

Fifteen minutes later, they arrived at the Reeves home. It was a large red-brick mansion, with manicured grounds and a four-car garage. Luke wanted to spend a few moments to take it all in, since it was so much bigger than the one-room apartment he lived in, but Bruiser was walking fast toward the front door so there was no time to stop.

Bruiser led Luke inside and went to the back of the foyer. “Dinner ready?” yelled Bruiser.

Luke heard a voice respond from the other room: “Yeah.”

They entered the kitchen to find a third man who slightly resembled Bruiser. He was tall, maybe a few inches shorter than the bodybuilder, and had the same green eyes and dark hair, but his was a bit longer than Bruiser’s. The rest of him, however, was very different – pale skin, like he didn’t get outside much, and heavyset with flabby moobs and a gut sticking out from an unflatteringly tight blue polo shirt tucked into a pair of jeans that must have had a size 48 or 50 waist. Luke estimated his weight to be at least 300 pounds, but it could have been more since he was so tall.

On the island next to fat man were three plates of food – one loaded up with steaks, one with green vegetables, and one with brown rice. Bruiser sat down on the closest bar stool and began cutting the steak up for himself.

Luke and the other man watched him eat at first, but after about thirty seconds, both decided it was too uncomfortable to ignore one another.

“I’m Pete. Bruce…,” he said while holding out his hand.

“Bruiser!” interjected the muscleman. “I told you not to call me Bruce, asshole.”

“Sorry,” said Pete.

Luke shook Pete’s hand to break the tension. “Hi, I’m Luke. Are you his…..?”

Pete noted the pause and finished the statement. “Brother. And you’re his…?”

Luke wasn’t sure how to respond, so he just said, “New friend. We met at the gym today.”

Pete was familiar with his brother’s habit of picking up ‘new friends.’ They never lasted very long, but he always tried to be polite. “Would you like something to eat, too?”

“No, thank you. I’m not very hungry.”

Pete waddled back toward the stove. “Are you sure? I just made some cinnamon rolls and I would love to get feedback. Bruiser won’t eat stuff like that and so I’m never sure how good they are.”

He pulled a pan from near the stove and displayed them to Luke. The rolls were extra-large and smothered in white frosting.

Luke shook his head. “No, thank you. But they do look delicious. Did you make all this food?”

Pete put the pan back down and turned toward Luke again, causing his moobs and belly to jiggle. “Yes. I’m studying to be a chef, and Bruiser needs a lot of food to keep up his strength. He likes his protein.”

Bruiser’s mouth was full of steak, but he grunted his agreement.

“Well, Bruiser, if you change your mind, the cinnamon rolls will be waiting for you.”

Bruiser swallowed the steak in his mouth. "I've told you before, Pete, that’s is not the kind of food I eat. Look at this body! You think I’d look like this if I ate that shit? Just keep the steaks and the veggies coming so I don’t end up like you.”

To emphasize his point, Bruiser poked his brother in the belly, flicked Pete’s flabby left pec, and then returned to eating.

Pete nodded and went back toward the oven. Luke should have been disgusted by Bruiser’s rude behavior, but the domination only turned him on more.

About 30 minutes later, Bruiser finally finished his meal and walked to the stairs next to the kitchen. “Come!” he ordered.

Luke, who had sat down on another barstool and silently watched Bruiser eat, got up and followed him. “Do we need to clean up?”

Bruiser shook his head. “Come,” he repeated. “Pete’s work.”

The bodybuilder led his new friend upstairs and into a very large room at the back of the hall. In any other home it might have been the master bedroom, but Luke figured they must all be this big in such a grand house. The room was sparsely decorated – a California King bed with a black comforter and six pillows in black shams, a nightstand with a digital clock and lamp, and two large dressers. There were windows on the east and north walls, closet doors next to the bed, and another door on the far wall that Luke assumed was for the bathroom. There were no photos, no artwork, no knickknacks – the only personal items were some sports trophies lined up across the top of both dressers.

Bruiser kicked off his shoes and tossed them in the corner, and then walked toward the bathroom door. “Come,” he said again.

He walked into the bathroom, flicked on the light, and then turned on the shower. Luke followed him inside and even though he should have expected it, he was still surprised at the size of the room. It was at least four times bigger than the one in his apartment and was decked out with expensive-looking tile, marble countertops, oak cabinets, a giant cast iron tub and a shower that could easily hold three or four people.

Bruiser quickly disrobed and tossed his gym clothes into the hamper next to the sinks, and Luke let out a small gasp when he saw the bodybuilder completely naked. He had caught glimpses of muscles during the workout, but seeing the whole package together in the buff really took Luke’s breath away. Every muscle that Luke could see was full and hard, and the cock dangling between his legs certainly did not disappoint.

“Wow,” was the only word he could muster.

Bruiser grinned. “You never seen a real man with real muscles before?”

Luke shook his head. “Not one like you. You look like the guys in the bodybuilding magazines.”

“That’s because I am one of those guys,” Bruiser retorted while bouncing his pecs. “I won 3 contests last year and am planning to win even more this year.”

Luke continued to stare. “It’s just all so…big.”

Bruiser’s grin grew into a full-on smile. “Big stud with big muscle. I’ve bet I’ve got more in my right arm,” he said while holding it out in front of Luke, “than you have in your whole body.”

The smaller man should have been insulted, but he was just more turned on by the comment. His cock sprang up to its full four inches while he stared at the muscle-packed arm.

Steam began to emanate from the shower, so Bruiser stepped in and repeated, “Come.” Luke quickly took off his clothes, set them on the counter, and entered the enclosure. Bruiser shut the door and then roughly pushed on Luke’s head so he would get down on his knees.

Luke wanted to explore more of Bruiser’s upper body, but the big man apparently needed him to get to work. Once on his knees, he took Bruiser’s giant cock in his hand and squeezed it gently. The organ immediately began to pump up in size. It was fully hard within sixty seconds, stretching out at least 10 inches long and 6 inches around.

Bruiser took a step forward, bringing his hard cock so close to Luke’s face that he couldn’t focus his eyes on it. Luke backed his head up a little and adjusted his positioning, and then put his lips around the tip and started gliding his tongue around. The cock was incredibly musky after the workout, but musky was Luke’s favorite flavor.

Bruiser closed his eyes as Luke worked on him. He really wasn’t gay, but he did like getting BJs from gay men. He wasn’t sure if they had stronger mouths and tongues, or if they just understood a man’s body better, but the orgasms he received from men giving him head were always much stronger than ones given to him by a woman.

Luke may have only 23, but he was already an expert at blow jobs. He took more and more of Bruiser’s cock in his mouth and licked it like the world’s tastiest ice cream cone, while at the same time fondling Bruiser’s balls.

Bruiser fantasized about growing bigger as the action continued. He was 260 now, but in his mind he was growing to 300, then 350, packed full of obscene amounts of muscle. The biggest man on Earth. The strongest man on Earth. Even Superman would look like a puny weakling when standing next to him.

Bruiser was so into his fantasy about getting bigger that he didn’t help with the blow job at all. He didn’t help guide Luke’s head or buck his hips, but remained lost in his own dream about growing the world’s biggest muscles.

Luke had to work harder and harder due to Bruiser’s inaction. He bobbed his head back and forth, swallowed as much as he could of the giant erect penis, and eventually added some teeth to the action to stimulate more arousal. That last part seemed to do the trick, because Luke could sense it was primed to release. He wasn’t sure how he knew it was about to happen, but he was never wrong.

Luke pulled back one last time and jerked his head to the side. His intuition hadn’t failed this time either, as Bruiser’s whole body shuddered and his massive cannon shot forth a torrent of cum. It sprayed all over Luke’s cheek, neck and chest, and managed to hit the wall and floor, but the jetting water from the multiple shower heads immediately began washing it away.

Bruiser let out a howling “FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKK” after the spray stopped, and then smiled down at Luke.

“Good job, little man. Best in a long while.”

Luke smiled, too, and slowly stood back up. He was hoping Bruiser might reciprocate the pleasuring, but he was quickly disappointed. Bruiser just grabbed the soap and began lathering up, and then handed it to Luke. “You might want to clean up,” said Bruiser.

The two men washed their own bodies, shampooed and rinsed, and then got out of the shower. Bruiser didn’t say a word, but grabbed a towel for himself and began drying himself off. He left the bathroom, so Luke grabbed his own towel, dried himself, and got redressed.

When he walked into the bedroom, Luke saw that Bruiser had already put on a fresh jockstrap and was holding a black t-shirt in his hands. The bodybuilder pulled the T over his head, and just like the white one he had worn to the gym, it showed off his muscular body very well.

“Are we going somewhere, Bruiser?” asked Luke.

“I’m going out with my friends,” he replied without looking over at his guest. “I assume you’re going back to the hotel?”

“Um, don’t you wanna have some more fun here?”

Bruiser checked himself out in the mirror above his dresser and flexed his arms a few times to make sure his look was perfect. “Nope. I’m done.”

“Maybe I could come back later?”

“No need. I’ll have my pick of the chicks to come home with,” said Bruiser as he reached for a small bottle of cologne from his top dresser drawer. He spritzed some on his neck and went back to admiring his reflection in the mirror.

Luke was confused. “Wait. So, you’re not gay?”

Bruiser turned, his face scowling. “Fuck, no. Look, I need a release after a long workout, and you guys are the best at it. And usually, there’s no whining like with the ladies. You just go down, and then go home.”

The big man took a few steps toward the little man. “That’s how it works. Got it?”

Luke nodded, and then quickly left the bedroom. He descended the steps and left the house angry and upset.

Pete, who was still cleaning up in the kitchen, sighed as Luke left. He wanted to warn these guys that Bruiser only wanted one thing, and it wasn’t a relationship or even a one-night stand – it was a few seconds of pleasure for him, and nothing for them.

If you like this story and want more like it, please check out my GrowManGrow Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/growmangrow?fan_landing=true

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Absolutely in love with the way you write. I really feel the hierarchy between characters, too; Bruiser is an absolute alpha-male, and Pete and Luke are just tools to be used by him. You're setting up the eventual reversal quite well. Can't wait for more!  : ) 

• Like 1

Part 2

Wednesday, March 24

Bruiser awoke and looked at his clock. 12:05pm. A little earlier than he normally got up, but he still felt very rested.

He got out of bed and greeted himself in the mirror in his usual manner by flexing his biceps, and smiling.

“Fuck, yeah. Big stud, big muscle.”

He shaved and brushed his teeth in the bathroom, went to his dresser and pulled out a white tank top and blue workout shorts, dressed, and then headed for the kitchen for his protein shakes.

Bruiser drank his two shakes, put on his workout shoes, and stepped outside into the sunshine. He took his spot in the middle of the sidewalk and began walking toward the gym.

As he got closer to the business part of town, the sidewalk was busier than normal, but people still moved out of his way as he approached them. Bruiser loved the look of fear when they realized he was not going to budge an inch and that his towering frame of muscle was going to do some damage if they didn’t divert their path.

Bruiser entered the gym and before he could even get to the free weight area, he was approached by one of the regular twinks, Chad, a student from the local college. Chad was built a lot like Luke – slim, delicate, pale – and he was also very good at giving head. Bruiser never wanted to establish a continuing relationship with anyone, but he was always happy to see the eager-to-please Chad, who was wearing a white tank top and white shorts.

“Hey, Bruiser, how you been?”

“Good,” he responded. Bruiser didn’t need to do anything to make Chad horny, but he still did the ‘wiping fake sweat’ trick to expose his abs.

“Can I help with your routine today?” Chad asked. Like Luke, he had been disappointed the first afternoon he had spent with Bruiser, who turned out to be rude, selfish, egotistical, and uncaring. But Chad took what he could get and hoped one day the big man would want more from him.

“Come.” Chad knew what that meant. He followed Bruiser to the weights and performed all the same chores that Luke had done two days earlier.

Three hours later, Bruiser completed his normal workout. Chad has been attentive as usual, making sure he always had everything he needed, so Bruiser allowed the little man to go home with him.

“Come,” he said.

Chad gleefully fell in line behind the big man and started walking to his house. He knew the rules of the walk – stay 5 paces back, and no talking. Chad was excited, but he couldn’t let it show. He needed to be calm and stoic on the outside because Bruiser hated displays of giddiness.

The sidewalk was still more crowded than usual, perhaps because school had just let out for the day, as they strode to the Reeves mansion. Little kids and their moms were seemingly everywhere, but Bruiser still refused to get out of their way. If anything, the crowds made him more determined to stay on his path.

The gym duo rounded the last corner and were about to arrive at Bruiser’s house when a middle-aged woman walked around that same corner from the opposite direction. She was tall, around 5’10”, with a plain looking face and dull brown hair. She wore a sack-like brown dress that only added to her unattractiveness, almost as if she was purposefully advertising the dictionary definition of dowdy.

The woman saw Bruiser as she came around the corner, and she fully expected him to give her the right of way, as a courteous man should. But she was very wrong.

Bruiser stayed on his course and his cannonball deltoid banged into the woman as she tried to pass. The blow spun her sideways, and she toppled over onto the lawn next to the sidewalk.

She looked up and glared at Bruiser as he continued walking as though nothing had happened. The woman could hear him laughing loudly and watched as he flexed his arms to show off his power. “Putting bitches in their rightful place!” he added, followed by another laugh.

Chad hadn’t seen the woman until she fell, but immediately ran over to help her up.

“Are you OK?” he asked quietly, so he didn’t incur Bruiser’s wrath.

The woman didn’t look at Chad at all as she stood up. She stared daggers at Bruiser and muttered something that sounded like a foreign language. “Kaota kõike, mida mõõta, et mees sa ei aare.” The words were not only incomprehensible to Chad, but also a bit scary because she spoke them so intensely.

She looked at Bruiser for a few more seconds, softly added the word "kaotaja," and then turned to Chad.

“Thank you,” the woman said in a strange accent. She dusted off the front of her dress and hurried off in the direction she was originally going.

Since she seemed unharmed, Chad ran after Bruiser, who was already on his front porch.

The big man felt a slight chill as he entered the house, at first thinking the AC might be on, but then realized it was coming from within his body.

“Must be the high of knocking that cunt out of my way,” he thought.

Bruiser led Chad inside and they walked through the foyer. “Dinner ready?” he yelled.

“Yes,” said a voice from the next room.

They entered the kitchen to find Pete standing next to Bruiser’s dinner. He had on the same type of clothes that he was usually wearing – a too-tight shirt tucked into a big pair of jeans – but he smiled broadly when he saw Chad behind his brother.

“Hey, Chad, so nice to see you again.” Unlike Bruiser, Pete was gay and found Chad to be quite attractive. He liked the smaller man’s expressive blue eyes, quick smile, and engaging personality, but never had much time to connect with him when his brother was around.

“Hi, Pete,” replied Chad, adding a quick wave.

Bruiser sat on his stool and began tearing into his food. He didn’t like listening to chit chat while he ate, so the other two remained mostly silent other than Pete offering different foods to Chad, which he always appreciated but gracefully declined.

After devouring his steaks, Bruiser reached for the vegetable bowl just as Pete was reaching for the empty steak plate. Their arms collided above the counter.

“Ouch,” said Pete, almost dropping the plate.

“Pussy,” replied Bruiser. “You’re overreacting. Like always.”

Bruiser hated that his brother was such as ‘fatass pansy,’ which is how he described Pete to his friends, and he wasn’t the slightest bit grateful that his younger brother did all the cooking and cleaning around the house.

“I’d just as soon replace him with a maid. At least she’d have nice tits I could stare at,” he thought.

Pete’s arm really did sting a bit from the collision, and he felt dizzy and a bit warm for a second, but he recovered quickly. He ignored the comment from Bruiser and went back to his baking.

About 20 minutes later, Bruiser finished his meal and headed for his room. Chad knew the drill and didn’t even wait for the “Come” to follow.

Once is his room, they both started undressing and headed for the bathroom, and within sixty seconds they were stepping naked into the shower.

Bruiser pressed down on Chad’s head, and the smaller man descended to the shower floor. He took Bruiser’s cock into his hands and starting rubbing it, expecting it to quickly inflate like always.

But nothing happened. Chad rubbed it more, stroking it gently with his fingers, but Bruiser’s penis remained flaccid.

Bruiser could tell something was wrong.

“What’s going on down there?” he bellowed, trying to see between the jets of water and over his well-developed pecs.

Chad wasn’t sure how to respond. “Um….”

“Um, what?”

“It’s not getting hard,” Chad answered softly.

Bruiser moved from frustration to anger quickly. “Then you’re not fucking doing it right.”

He pushed Chad’s hands away, grabbed his cock in his right hand, and furiously began pumping it. The shower water lubricated the action a little, but he retrieved some shampoo from the dispenser to help move the action along.

Bruiser tried for full two minutes, visualizing his growing muscles, hot women, juicy tits, all the usual stuff. But instead of getting bigger and harder, his cock began to feel smaller and lighter.

“Goddammit!” roared Bruiser.  “What the fuck!”

Chad became a little afraid, so he pushed the shower door open and hurriedly grabbed a towel. He was dry and re-dressed in under a minute.

Before he could leave, the still-wet Bruiser appeared in the bathroom door. “If you value your life, Chad, don’t you dare say a word to anyone about this to anyone. You hear me?”

Chad turned and nodded. “I was never here.”

Then he slipped out of the bedroom and down the stairs. For a moment, he considered going back to the kitchen to say goodbye to Pete, but decided he shouldn’t let Bruiser see him talking to anyone for a while and slipped silently out the front door.

Bruiser walked across his bedroom, leaving wet footprints on his carpet, and slammed the heavy oak door. He thought about masturbating, but decided on a different course of action instead.

“I’ll just get dressed, go out, and everything will be back to normal when I find a woman to take care of things,” he said to himself.

The big man pulled on a clean jockstrap and then went to the closet to get his lucky jeans: they were not only from the Lucky store in the mall, but also ‘lucky’ in that he always scored some pussy anytime he wore them. Bruiser slipped them over his feet, and maybe because his legs were still wet, it took him several attempts to pull them all the way up.

“Fuckers are tight,” he thought as he finally got them over his waist.

Had Bruiser been truthful, or at least paying attention, he would have noted the jeans were tight everywhere but in the crotch. In that area, he had more room than usual.

After buttoning the jeans, Bruiser went to get a shirt, and he knew which one he wanted: a deep v-neck white cotton shirt with short sleeves that really made his muscles pop. He walked over to the second dresser and squatted down to the bottom drawer to get it.

RRRRIIIPPPPP.

Bruiser’s lucky jeans tore right down the back. He reached behind and felt his exposed ass through the hole.

“FFFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKK!” he screamed.

Pete, still in the kitchen, heard the expletive but ignored it. He was about to enjoy some of the pastries he had made earlier, but then had a different thought.

“Maybe a steak tonight instead? Why should Bruce get all the protein?”

As he walked to the fridge to pull out the meat, Pete felt a tingle in his groin and reached to scratch it. His cock felt odd…and larger…as he adjusted it. He fiddled with it longer than he really should have, and then went to get the steaks.

If you like this story and want more like it, please check out my GrowManGrow Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/growmangrow?fan_landing=true

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

i have a feeling that chad and luke will get some of bruisers muscles whilst his brother gets the penis and the rest of his muscles great way to teach him some compasion and humility

• Like 1

Thank you all for the positive feedback!

This story was written for my GrowManGrow Patreon page, so it's definitely complete (6 parts total) and all will be shared here. I used to write growth fiction about a decade ago, and I just got back into it when I started my page last year. I'm on the lookout for new ideas, so if there's anything you'd like me to write future stories about, please send me your thoughts.

• Like 3