The Triplets

VRGoh

42595107_252099275505454_895297269569169

It was his first time in the gym, and Brett was at once nervous and excited.  He had wanted to build muscle on his 5'8", 135-pound frame, and joining a gym would be just the thing he needed.  He went into the locker room after signing in with the buff front desk guy, changed his black shirt and blue jeans for a pair of black sweats and a gray T-shirt, and headed onto the floor to start pumping his pecs.

As soon as he got onto the floor, his eyes drifted around to the many faces working out that day.  By the mirror, a woman was doing crunches with a friend spotting her.  Various machines were taken up by people of numerous shapes and sizes, while the free weights were the denizen of mostly muscular guys who looked like aspiring bodybuilders.  One group stuck out in his mind as he started on a nearby pec deck.  Three young-looking guys stood side by side by side, curling what must have been fifty pound dumbbells.  He felt a stirring in his shorts, but he attributed that to the increased blood flow from lifting as he shifted his focus back on to the exercise he was currently doing.  From the pec deck, he went to incline bench press, going into the free weight area.  As he lay down on the bench, a pair of 20-pound dumbbells in hand, he heard a voice from behind him.

"Need a spot?" the tenor voice said.

"Sure, couldn't hurt.  Thanks," he responded as he turned to look at his would-be spotter.  His gaze fixed on the squared jaw, high cheekbones, and almond-shaped eyes of one of the trio from earlier.  The shape of his eyes made Brett think he was of Asian descent, though he couldn't tell exactly where.  The other two were focused on their own bodies, curling the weights to pump up their biceps.  Shaking the cobwebs out of his head, Brett got back to his workout, with the Asian guy spotting him.

"Name's Brett.  You?" he said, introducing himself.

"Francisco," he responded.  He and his companions were dressed alike: black T-shirt practically clinging to their athletic torsos and gray sweats.  Through their clothes, Brett could tell they were athletic.  I wonder if they're bodybuilders or something he wondered as he continued his exercises.

Throughout the day, Francisco kept encouraging him to go bigger, hit one more rep, one more set.  By the time he was finished, his pecs, triceps, and shoulders were pumped, a ruddy cast to them from the increased blood flow.

"Good workout, dude," Francisco said, clapping Brett on the shoulder.  "Let's hit the sauna to loosen those muscles up.  This way you don't get sore the next morning." With a smile and a wink, he and his friends headed to the locker room.  Curious about this trio of muscle-men, he followed them to the sauna.  He stripped down to his red boxer briefs and found the sauna at the back of the locker room, only to be greeted by a sign on the door that said, "No clothes or towels permitted in sauna."  Brett blushed, as he'd never been naked around other guys before, even in gym class back in high school.  With a sigh, he went back to his locker, removed his boxer briefs and quickly made his way to the sauna, closing the door behind him.

As he sat in the sauna, he was almost certain that Francisco would have already left.  No sooner did he get comfortable when the door opened.  Brett quickly cover his cock and balls as Francisco entered, along with the two from earlier who looked like clones of him.  As Francisco (or one of them) closed the door behind them, he noticed how unbelievably muscular and ripped the three of them were.  They could be fitness models, if they weren't already.  Each of them had thick, meaty pecs, chiseled six-pack abs, and bulging biceps worthy of K2 or the Himalayas.  Thighs like redwoods supported their awesome physiques, while their shoulders and back made them look as wide as the door.  All three sported sizable cocks, easily bigger hard than Brett's respectable six inches.  He suddenly felt a bit inadequate against this trio.

"Um, are you guys...?" He let the rest of the question hang in the air to avoid making the usual assumptions.  They sighed in unison.

"Yes, we're brothers," one said.

"Yes, we're triplets.  Born ten minutes apart each, if your curious," continued the second.

"No, we're not psychically linked and, no, we can't feel each other's pain," replied the third as they sat down around him.  He felt his own internal body temperature rising as they sat close to him.

"I, uh, take it those questions have been asked before," he said.

"More times than we care to count," responded the one on his left.  "I'm Francisco, by the way."

"The name's Fernando," said the one on his immediate right.

"Federico," replied the one to the right of Fernando.  "And in case you're wondering how Asian guys can have Spanish names, we're Filipino."  Oh yeah, Brett thought.  The Philippines is a former Spanish colony.  Just then, Brett noticed a mole above Fernando's upper lip on the right side, by the corner of his mouth.  He filed that away as he looked at the other two studs.  Federico has a mole on his right pec, while Francisco had no such mole.  He filed this away for later, as it was a way to tell them apart.

"Uh, wow," Brett said, a bit nervous.  "You guys... really look great.  I mean, how do you get it so big? I mean, get so big." He shook his head, hoping they didn't notice the Freudian slip.  What he did notice, however, was his growing erection in the presence of these muscular triplets.

"Good old diet and exercise, Brett," Fernando said as he stood up and passed Brett, his own semi-hard cock inches from the latter's face.  He scooped some water from a nearby basin and poured it over the hot stones that heated the sauna.  A cloud of steam issued forth from the stones as the water hissed and immediately vaporized.  "Though, genetics helps.  On both accounts." He stretched his arms up, draping one behind Brett's head in a classy manner.  Brett's heart thundered in his chest.  He'd never had feelings like this before, except when he was a kid, reading comic books.  He thought nothing of it then, but now...

No, that can't be, he thought.  I'm straight.  I lost my virginity to Samantha in college.  I'm not gay.

But could I be... bi? he wrestled with the thought as he stood up to add more steam.  He felt all six of their eyes on him as he poured the water.  As he made his way back to his seat, he tripped over his own feet, and landed right in Francisco's lap.

"Woah there.  You okay, Brett?" Francisco asked, his voice suggesting attraction.  Brett slowly stood up as he noticed a black rubber ring around the base of Francisco's cock.  Looking at Francisco's brothers, he saw the same rings on them as well.

"Don't those hurt?" he said, pointing to Francisco's cock ring.  He subconsciously licked his lips while staring at his huge member.

"Not at all," he responded.  "Keeps everything front and center.  Good way to show off the goods.  Wanna try one?  I've got, like a whole box of these."

"Uh, sure," Brett said.  "I've never heard of these before." Francisco headed out of the sauna, as if he was not embarrassed by walking around a public gym's locker room without a stitch of clothing on.

"Do you guys ever, you know, get embarrassed by that?" he asked the other two.  "I mean, going around naked?"

"Why should we?" Fernando asked.  "It's our way of inspiring guys to keep lifting."

"Yeah," Federico added.  "It's our way of saying, 'here's what you can look like if you keep at it.' Plus it's a good way to catch the eye of any passing guy who's into muscle."

"Wait, you guys are gay?" Brett asked.

"As the day is long," Federico responded.  "We found out on the same day.  Kinda fits, huh?" Just then, Francisco came back with a small rubber ring.

"Good thing we buy these in bulk," he said as he handed it to Brett.  He stretched as much as he can, but he couldn't get it on completely.

"Here, lemme help," Francisco said as he reached over to Brett's hands, giving him some assistance with the cock ring.  All of a sudden, Fernando kneels right in front of Brett, licking his lips.

"It helps if it's wet," he said as he took Brett's hard cock in his mouth.  Brett felt a rush of uncertainty and a desire to fight him off, but... for some reason he didn't act on it.  Part of him wanted to, but another part of him wondered where this would go.

"Wait, I'm... I mean, I think I'm..." Brett stammered, unable to finish a sentence.

"Always thought you were straight, Brett?" Federico asked, a sly smile on his face as his own cock throbbed red and hard between his powerful legs.  "Seems you're not as hetero as you thought."  He flexed a mountainous bicep for Brett, the huge boulder-like muscle standing proudly before him with a sharp peak worthy of a mountain range.  Brett's hand went to the powerful muscle, feeling its stony hardness.

"M-Maybe... bi?" he asked, at the edge of a psychological cliff he'd never dared to approach until now.  "I've had women before, so I thought i was straight..."

"And now," Francisco purred in his ear as he fit Brett's hand around his own cock, "you'll experience sex with a guy.  Or, more accurately, three guys."  Federico guided Brett's other hand to his own cock as Fernando moaned low in his chest, the vibrations shuddering across his cock as the ring tightened around the root of his cock and balls.  He was right, it did feel good.  It pushed more blood to the shaft, increasing the pleasure provided by Fernando's hearty sucking.

"How big are you guys?" Brett asked breathlessly, losing his ability to restrain himself before these beautiful men.

"Seven inches soft, ten inches hard," came an answer, but he didn't know from whom.  Everything was blurring in a haze of lust and passion as he slowly gave in.  Maybe I'm bi, he thought as one pair of lips sucked his cock and another kissed him with wild abandon, both of his hands jerking on cocks each bigger than his own by a full four inches.  He let out a loud moan, surrendering to his inner sex-fiend and started enjoying the trio of buff studs pleasuring him when the door opened a crack.

"Just to let you guys know," a familiar voice said, "we close in five minutes." It sounded like the buff guy at the front desk.

"You got it," Federico said.

"Hey, could you look at the heater in here?" Francisco requested.  "I think it's a bit on the fritz."

"Sure.  Lemme get my clothes off and take a look," he said as the door closed for a moment.  Matt!  That was his name! Brett thought, remembering his name as he start skull-fucking Fernando's face as he started wanting them more and more.  He growled in lust as he felt his cock slide in and out of the man's hot mouth as he jerked them off even faster and harder.

"I think someone's ready for the whole shebang," Fernando said as he turned his ass to Brett.

"I think you're right," Francisco agreed as Brett grabbed Fernando's ass.

"I want to feel all of you," he growled as he stood up, plunging his throbbing cock into Fernando's ass with a low roar.  He plowed the man with a gusto he had not felt before, not even with the women he's fucked.  Never before had he felt this hot, this horny, this uninhibited, where he could truly unleash the beast that dwelt within him.  And unleash it he did.  Just as Brett was plowing Fernando, Francisco embedded his own monster tool into the smaller man's ass with a hearty thrust and a grunt.  He lowered the two on the bench as Fernando lay on his back, taking Brett's cock like a champ as he jerked his own.

"Oh yeah, Brett," he moaned.  "Let it all out.  Don't hold anything back." Fernando tweaked Brett's nipples as he kissed him with a fiery lust that only fueled Brett's fucking.  Francisco kept pace with the rutting animal that Brett had become right as Federico stood over his brother and presented his own cock to Brett.  The middle of this four-way cock pile slurped up the rod aimed at his mouth, sucking hungrily as Federico face-fucked their new partner with gusto.  The two were so engrossed in the act of fucking that they didn't notice Matt come in and fix the heater.

"You guys are lucky no one is here," he said.  "Normally I'd have to let you know that the boss frowns on sex in the sauna." He stood before them in all his chiseled glory, his own 10-inch cock standing at attention like a soldier.

"Feel free to join us, Matt," one of the triplets said, a smile audible in his voice.

"Eh, why not," he said as he approached.  "You three are the best fucks I've had in a long time."

• Like 22
  • Upvote 1