Helping my muscle dad pipes (part 2)

Helping my muscle dad pipes (part 2)

So… ya, what can I say? In a matter of minutes, my dad flexed his powerful muscles like I never seen it before, I jerked off to it, we both shoot waves of cum to his muscles and I finaly told him that I am gay… What a fucking mess!

-        So… here we are hã?

-        Well, ya son…

-        So…

-       

-        We can pretend that this never happened if you want…

-        Damn it son, im the older one here, I should start this. From the beginning ok?

-        Ok…

-        You know I always been into sports right? Hell, even when I think about school time I always remember me doing push-ups and lifting chairs while the other kids were just playing around with cars and stuff

-        I believe dad, and you always been built as far as I remember, since I was born in fact

-        Exactly kid, growing my body always was important to me, long before you were born you know. At 17yo I was entering the gym for the first time. In 2 years I was already the biggest kid around. I will never forget when I turned 19yo and my arms were the same…

-        You mean… 19 inch biceps!

-        Yes son, 19 inch cannons! Some fat, got admit, was eating like a lion, all I wanted was to GROW.

-        That’s fucking amazing dad, had no idea

-        I was around 195 pounds that time, everyone called me the bull. Then I start having nutrition tips, got my first supplements, always lifting more and more. LAter i start working, I met your mom, then you came to our lifes, so many things happened. But my desire to become the biggest muscle guy around never went away…

-        Dad, what were your max stats? How huge?

-        Will never forget son, about 1 year before you born, 225!

-        No way!!

-        And this pipes exploded up to 21 inches!!!

Dad flexes his big biceps again, staring at them. My god, they were about 19 inches now and already so round and freaky, I can’t even imagine them at 21!!!

-        Damn your body is fenomenal dad, but those arms are just surreal

-        Not only the size son, but the shape too. This fuckers always had insane peaks!

-        Yeah and they are like rocks!

-        Well you felt them kid

-        I sure did, it was… intense…

-        Ya… well you love muscles right?

-        Alot dad… I hope… well I hope its ok with you

-        Son I love my muscles so fucking much too. And knowing you love them too really makes me push myself extra hard

-        Oh man I hope you get as huge as you can dad, but you know, it really turns me on…

-        That’s ok, you are my son. You saw me cum to my muscles too. How more awkward can it be?

-        Well, that’s a good point

-        Come on grab this cannonball again!

-        Jesus dad, look at the difference in size between my hand and your peak!!

-        Growing everyday, and I want you to measure me daily, so we can make sure im maxing out my gains

-        I sure will!

-        So as you can see, im proud of my body at my age, but I´ve been bigger son, and I miss those days

-        I understand

-        And that’s why I decided, you know…

-        Roids…

-        Well, yes… Smart boy

-        Had to be dad, I mean, for the last 4 or 5 years you been very consistent on your stats, and all the sudden this last month you added very noticeable size, and just minutes ago when you posed… Man you are hulking out

-        Son I have no words, I can feel it 24/7

-        How long already?

-        2 weeks, this is a 10 weeks cycle. All my stats are increasing!!

-        You always been natural right?

-        Yes

-        So this stuff is new to your body and you were already very big… man you are gonna explode dad!!

-        I really believe I can rich my prime shape again! And maybe even more…

-        Oh man, I cant wait dad, I will help you in whatever I can

-        Thanks son, this will be our journey

-        But tell me, is it safe? This cycle?

-        Well, the guy says it’s a new but well known cocktail used by the big bulls in the middle east.

-        Awesome, is he your friend?

-        Well, not realy, like kinda?

-       

-        Well its not like a normal friend you know, more like a client…

My dad suddenly looks away and starts to turn a bit red. Maybe he is ashamed of who is getting him the drugs? Or is something else?

-        You ok dad?

-        There are some more things I need to tell you son…

-        Sure dad, anything you want

-        Well, you know that some guys are into, you know, muscles

-        I sure know…

-        Ya, well exactly, and as I got bigger, some guys started to ask me for… well

-        Worshiping…

-       

-        Dad, you must understand that’s my territory. Im gay, I love muscles, I love muscle worship. That’s why I jerked off to your muscles…

-        Ya, its just that, never tough I would have this kind of talking with you, you know?

-        That’s ok, if you are ok with it, so am i

-        Well, its easy money I won’t lie. And all I need to do is what I love doing, flex and pose my muscles

-        So, its just that? Any touching? Or…

-        You mean, anything more sexual?

-        Ya…

-        No son, they can touch, lick and kiss my muscles. And well, some just cant control it and just start cuming all over them sometimes, but that’s it. And believe me, many were the times that I could have won much more money, but I have my limits

-        Sure dad, was just asking

-        So this guy, Cesar, is a long time client, and even loving my body as it is now, he really wants me even bigger

-        Damn, perfect combo.

-        Exactly, he had the contacts, so I said yes!

-        And you…

-        He can worship me for free and follow all my process of growing huge

-        Damn… Now im the one that needs time to process all this…

-        I know… But it is what it is son

-        Yeah, at this point we better have no lies between us

Dad waves his head in agreement. I don’t know what to feel about all of this. My head is running 1000 miles per hour and as much as I’m trying to be serious about all this, I can fell my cock swelling again, knowing that I will now see my growing muscle roided father flex his massive muscles many more times… I will cook the best protein meals, get our basement gym always clean and ready for him to use, hell even inject him if he… Oh wait, bytheway…

-        Hey dad, who is injecting you?

-        Oh about that son. I sure know and im very proud that you are a nurse now, but I couldn’t have ask you, well not back then, so Cesar said I could inject into my biceps

-        Into your biceps? Never heard about that

-        Yeah, he said glutes were ideal, but was too complicated for me to do it to myself. And legs were too painfully so he said this cocktail could be shoot into my biceps, but the side effect would be that they would grow a bit more…

-        As if that was a problem…

-        Haha, not at all! GRRrrrrrrrrr

Damn, my dad doesn’t lose an opportunity to flex his cannon biceps! I swear to god that the more he flexes, the more those peaks grow! And not just his peaks, but his bulge is always very alive…

-        Dad, I see you are much more into your muscles too… am I right?

-        Oh, son, sorry. Yeah, you are right… My cock is always hard since I start roiding

-        That’s fine, but I was really not expecting it. I can tell you cant stop admiring your growing body

-        Cesar said I would feel very horny during this cycle. And boy am i, im cuming 2 to 3 times a day!

-        Damn dad, that’s alot

-        Alot indeed, and by cuming I mean waves of it. You saw it

-        Fucking unreal, you are truly turning into a muscle freak!

-        Haha, I hope so son, and now with your help I feel more confident than ever!

-        So whats the first goal?

-        All about balance and size son, I will add as much mass as I can but I don’t want it to be fat. And some of my muscle groups needs more attention. Of course my arms are almighty but I need bigger pecs. And i know I can get much wider, plus my middle section needs get tighter too, I miss seeing my bulging abs

-        Damn dad, I don’t know what I will do when you finally reach all those goals

-        Well I think I know judging by your bulge…

Oh man, I really need to be more careful. Look at this, I already have another wet spot in front of my just new fresh pants…

-        Damn it! Sorry dad, is just that you are so big and getting even bigger… Its too much for a muscle worshiper like me

-        Its ok son, we both are turned on by my muscles. I stop denying it too. If worshipping me makes you happy, then that makes me happy too son. Besides, as I said, muscle worshipping is not new to me

-        Thanks dad, you were always amazing to me

-        I love you son

I lift my arms and we both hug each other. What a turn of events, and I am feeling the luckiest guy in the world…

So, days are passing and dad is just bursting with pure mass! This will be a different Summer indeed, not beach and partys at all, oh no. My priority is having everything ready for my hulking dad so that he can maximize his gains, helping him reach the freakiness that we both want! Dad is getting wider so fast, almost like a fucking inverted pyramid…

-        Dad, lunch is ready! – I scream from kitchen

-        Hold on… Mmmmm…

-        Come on, you need to feed those muscles

-       

Tuna, rice, broccolis and pineapple, 3 full plates for my champ. Third week ending and dad already added 10lbs more! Now I can clearly see why he says he thinks he can get even bigger than his prime shape. I just cant stop boning to his hulking lats. His traps are popping from his neck, pecs are swelling so fast and his biceps… I don’t even try to hide my wet pants anymore, one quick look at those mountains and cum just starts to run all down my legs…

-        Don’t complain that is cold champ

-        Mmmmm…

-        Are you alright up there?

-        Son… You better come here… GRrrrrrrrrrr…!

I quickly go upstairs. Is my dad hurt? What the fuck is happening? I enter his bedroom…

-        Dad?!

-       

-        DAD !!!

-        It´s, it´s happening again… GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

With nothing more than some black workout pants and with his hands on the floor in a crouch position my hulking dad is sweating like crazy, veins bulging everywhere, his face turning red with each heavy breath, his big bare feet stretching…

-        MMmmmm… im… im ok

-        Dad! Look at you…

-        It´s another growth spurt son… It happened before

-        Growth spurt…?

-        Yeahhhhhh… Mmmmmm, My muscles just start… BULGING

-        But you look in pain…

-        It´s just that, Mmmmmm…. I can feel my muscles expand… I always get great gains when its… over…

-        Cesar told you about this?

-        Yes… Oh boy… Its ok, all I need is to… FLEXXX !!!

-        OMG!...

Without warning dad raises up his hulking torso, hitting a colossal most muscular pose! Eyes closed, growling like an animal, his muscles bulge like I never tough it was possible…

-        Fuck dad, you already look so much bigger…

-        OH yeah, YESSSSS… Wait till this is over! Get ready… Im gonna explode!! GRRRRrrrrrrrrrr

(  ( DING DONG ) )

-        Oh shit, someone is at the front door

-        MMmmmmmmm… its ok son, this is about to get really freaky here! GRRRrrrrrrrr

-        No, but I want to see it…

-        Go open the door!!

Fuck! I want to see my dad hulkout, what the hell!! I go fast down stairs again and open the fucking door, my cock is just so fucking hard that is hurting like hell stuck inside my pants

-        Who is it?!

-        Oh hey, you must be Pedro right?

-        … yeah, and you are?

-        Cesar, im your dad´s friend. Is Hugo inside?

-        Yes… well, no, I mean

-       

-        He is really busy now

-        It´s happening isn’t it?

-       

Wait, did my dad just call him to assist his growth?

-        Its ok Pedro, I know what is happening to his hulking body, I was the one that got the stuff…

-        Yeah, he already told me…

-        Good, you like how is working? Is he growing?

-        Growing? He is hulking!

-        Oh fuck, I knew he was the right one!

-        And he is having another growth spurt just now…

-        I know, he called me! Fuck Pedro, let’s see how is turning out!

Slamming the door behind us, we go upstairs as far as we can. Entering the bedroom again I don’t hear anymore sounds… Then, at the corner left, in front of the mirror I see the form of an immense human figure… Cesar shakes his head in disbelieve

-        My god Hugo, look at you…

With his back in full display to us, my dad almost has no space between his monster lats and his colossal arms. Yet his small waist makes him look even more freakish and powerful… Each of his hulking legs looks almost same size of his waist, and his muscle ass looks immense…

-        Cesar, I hope you like your investment…

-        OMG, I knew by the photos you sent me that you were getting so much bigger Hugo… but seeing it is just…

-        Freaky?

-        More than freaky, oh god im already precuming, fuck…

-        Fuck dad, I cant believe it!! You are a fucking MUSCLE GOD! Im all wet too…

-        Haha, you two sound satisfied… But wait until you see it all !!

Dad turns around and hits his signature pose! Grunting louder in full pleasure he hits a massive double bicep! His monster arms bulge and his peaks rise like nothing I ever seen in my life!!

-        Come here boys, time to worship your master!!

On our knees, precuming uncontrollably, me and Cesar start feeling and admiring my hulking dad muscles in what would be the first of many worshipping sessions together…

2 son and Cesar.png