A Step-Bro In the Right Direction (Part 1)

• 8 months later...

(Hey all! Feeling inspired to pick this up, even after I deleted my old account. I know where I want this to go and I’ve already started on part 3, so I hope you enjoy! Please note, this is something I am doing for free, so if it’s not your taste, please don’t interact there’s lots of stuff out there, and if you like it, please let me know! Positive vibes only here!)

As Kyle hits enter, he immediately feels the growth hitting his body, having to grab a hold of the counter to steady himself, as the world spins around him, his perspective changing heavily as he does so, his waist staying small but building back out with the abs he had before, plus some, the definition growing even deeper and more notable as his hips grow taller, above the sink, letting him see even more of his growing torso in the mirror. He watches as chest hair grows onto his formerly bare chest, thickening even more than before, leading a treasure trail down to his now… visibly bigger penis. He’s getting hard again… even after jerking it just minutes ago. 

“This growth thing is pretty damn cool…” Kyle says, to no one in particular, as he starts flexing for himself in the mirror, enjoying all the new crevices and curves his more sporty body showcases. Although… after Kyle looks at himself for a bit… this may not be quite enough… yeah… he’s taller… but the muscles he took… they’re too spread out now…. It’s not as proportional as he would like. Kyle grabs the device and adds another ten pounds, watching carefully in the mirror to see just how it adds on, his biceps, shoulders, and pecs easily noticeable as they swell larger, like the most insane pump anybody has ever gotten. Kyle almost drools over himself as he looks himself up and down….

“I’m a fucking stud! I will have to get to the gym and try this body out… I bet I can do a lot more with it.” He thinks to himself, as he snaps a few more pictures. He swipes between the photos, chuckling at how unbelievable this sort of transformation would be on anybody else… if he hadn’t seen it with his own eyes. It’s like two entirely different people. Even his face, it looks more masculine. Ore confident. No wonder Tyler has always loved hitting the gym, being big. It feels incredible to look like this, to feel the power inside of you that comes with muscle, and size… and even the hair makes Kyle feel better. Like a real man. He goes into his room to pull on some gym clothes, his old gym clothes made for a now 30 pounds lighter person, and the hard cock definitely doesn’t help either. He’s finally able to calm himself down though, and he fits himself into his shorts, and a larger tank top he never dared wear before. Now, these clothes are painted on him, wrapping around some starter pecs, and outlining each ab, a solid six pack, looking like a track star who is starting to spend a bit too much time in the weight room. He looks like a stud, someone who confidently goes to the gym to lift big, get big, and will get even bigger. Kyle grabs the remote, and sticks it in his gym bag, heading out the door to his car. Time to hit the weights.

In the meantime, Tyler, who was still stripped down, staring at his own body back at its former glory, feels the sinking feeling he was expecting… but it’s a lot stronger than he expected. He watches himself in the mirror, feeling like he is falling as he shrinks down in height, palming his pecs as they shrink down pretty significantly, as well as the biceps reflecting back deflating slowly, like balloons. His hair… that’s going away too… and… his bulge isn’t quite so apparent in his underwear either.

*How much is Kyle taking?? He’s going a little overboard…* Tyler thinks to himself, as he finally settles. He feels… still big. But not colossal like he has felt. He steps against the scale, bringing the bar up to measure his height as well, confirming his suspicions. 

*3 inches and 30 lbs?! That’s a bit rich…. What on earth is he doing! I told him I’d lend him a bit to get him started, not jock him up so he can out-lift anyone who hasn’t worked out for at least a year. We’ll have to chat about what I actually meant when I get home.* Tyler thinks, as he gets up, pulling the workout clothes back on his body to head out the door, incredibly loose on him, especially the shoes, which feel goofy, like when you’re trying on shoes way too big for your feet as a joke, his feet sliding around in them in an almost comical way. He gets down into his car to drive home, having to look down and push the seat forward, feeling small and embarrassed, no longer the huge stud that he was, now just a pretty big stud. 

As he pulls out, he drives past another vehicle that’s familiar, but he’s distracted, not knowing that he is missing his brother pulling into the entrance of the exact same lot. Kyle parks in the same spot Tyler did, stepping up and out, flexing his longer bigger legs and feeling the breeze of the outside world brushing against his abs, his shirt almost too small to wear for full coverage. He grins at some passers by, the first time he’s ever gotten any stares clearly because of his body. Well, it might be because of the tight clothes, but he doesn’t care. He grabs his bag out of the back of the trunk, and brings it inside. He brings it up to the weight floor, he knows some gym guys do that, and he doesn’t want to step away from that remote. Kyle walks over to the dumbbells, the classic workout he’s most familiar with. He looks at himself in the mirror, looking at other guys about his size, seeing what they’re picking up and curling, and he goes for similar weights, some 25 pounders. He pulls them up and down, feeling the blood pumping into his arms, looking in the mirror and seeing all these new muscles flexing and swelling. He feels hot. He feels powerful. He puts them down after 10 reps, surprisingly easier than he thought it might be, these taken muscles obviously strong, well-trained. 

He moves up to the thirty pounders, feeling the difficulty in moving them this time, this must be what those trained thresholds feel like. What you have to spend time bulking and training to move up. At least, if you don’t have that magic remote. Kyle darts his eyes back to his bag before moving on to a few other workouts. Definitely lifting more than the beginner he is, but finding that his thresholds are a lot lower than the numbers he remembers his step-bro throwing out even a few months into his training. 

“He barely gave me anything to get started… I definitely need more size to get going…. If I’m really going to get big…” Kyle thinks to himself, by the end of his workout, feeling exhausted, but looking no different in the mirrors, at least to his eyes. It’s tough to take things into perspective when you’ve had such an incredible transformation in less than 24 hours. He picks up his bag, and heads into the very same private locker room his brother was just in about an hour ago.

(To be continued!)

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, MuscleTheftEnthusiast said:

(Hey all! Feeling inspired to pick this up, even after I deleted my old account. I know where I want this to go and I’ve already started on part 3, so I hope you enjoy! Please note, this is something I am doing for free, so if it’s not your taste, please don’t interact there’s lots of stuff out there, and if you like it, please let me know! Positive vibes only here!)

As Kyle hits enter, he immediately feels the growth hitting his body, having to grab a hold of the counter to steady himself, as the world spins around him, his perspective changing heavily as he does so, his waist staying small but building back out with the abs he had before, plus some, the definition growing even deeper and more notable as his hips grow taller, above the sink, letting him see even more of his growing torso in the mirror. He watches as chest hair grows onto his formerly bare chest, thickening even more than before, leading a treasure trail down to his now… visibly bigger penis. He’s getting hard again… even after jerking it just minutes ago. 

“This growth thing is pretty damn cool…” Kyle says, to no one in particular, as he starts flexing for himself in the mirror, enjoying all the new crevices and curves his more sporty body showcases. Although… after Kyle looks at himself for a bit… this may not be quite enough… yeah… he’s taller… but the muscles he took… they’re too spread out now…. It’s not as proportional as he would like. Kyle grabs the device and adds another ten pounds, watching carefully in the mirror to see just how it adds on, his biceps, shoulders, and pecs easily noticeable as they swell larger, like the most insane pump anybody has ever gotten. Kyle almost drools over himself as he looks himself up and down….

“I’m a fucking stud! I will have to get to the gym and try this body out… I bet I can do a lot more with it.” He thinks to himself, as he snaps a few more pictures. He swipes between the photos, chuckling at how unbelievable this sort of transformation would be on anybody else… if he hadn’t seen it with his own eyes. It’s like two entirely different people. Even his face, it looks more masculine. Ore confident. No wonder Tyler has always loved hitting the gym, being big. It feels incredible to look like this, to feel the power inside of you that comes with muscle, and size… and even the hair makes Kyle feel better. Like a real man. He goes into his room to pull on some gym clothes, his old gym clothes made for a now 30 pounds lighter person, and the hard cock definitely doesn’t help either. He’s finally able to calm himself down though, and he fits himself into his shorts, and a larger tank top he never dared wear before. Now, these clothes are painted on him, wrapping around some starter pecs, and outlining each ab, a solid six pack, looking like a track star who is starting to spend a bit too much time in the weight room. He looks like a stud, someone who confidently goes to the gym to lift big, get big, and will get even bigger. Kyle grabs the remote, and sticks it in his gym bag, heading out the door to his car. Time to hit the weights.

In the meantime, Tyler, who was still stripped down, staring at his own body back at its former glory, feels the sinking feeling he was expecting… but it’s a lot stronger than he expected. He watches himself in the mirror, feeling like he is falling as he shrinks down in height, palming his pecs as they shrink down pretty significantly, as well as the biceps reflecting back deflating slowly, like balloons. His hair… that’s going away too… and… his bulge isn’t quite so apparent in his underwear either.

*How much is Kyle taking?? He’s going a little overboard…* Tyler thinks to himself, as he finally settles. He feels… still big. But not colossal like he has felt. He steps against the scale, bringing the bar up to measure his height as well, confirming his suspicions. 

*3 inches and 30 lbs?! That’s a bit rich…. What on earth is he doing! I told him I’d lend him a bit to get him started, not jock him up so he can out-lift anyone who hasn’t worked out for at least a year. We’ll have to chat about what I actually meant when I get home.* Tyler thinks, as he gets up, pulling the workout clothes back on his body to head out the door, incredibly loose on him, especially the shoes, which feel goofy, like when you’re trying on shoes way too big for your feet as a joke, his feet sliding around in them in an almost comical way. He gets down into his car to drive home, having to look down and push the seat forward, feeling small and embarrassed, no longer the huge stud that he was, now just a pretty big stud. 

As he pulls out, he drives past another vehicle that’s familiar, but he’s distracted, not knowing that he is missing his brother pulling into the entrance of the exact same lot. Kyle parks in the same spot Tyler did, stepping up and out, flexing his longer bigger legs and feeling the breeze of the outside world brushing against his abs, his shirt almost too small to wear for full coverage. He grins at some passers by, the first time he’s ever gotten any stares clearly because of his body. Well, it might be because of the tight clothes, but he doesn’t care. He grabs his bag out of the back of the trunk, and brings it inside. He brings it up to the weight floor, he knows some gym guys do that, and he doesn’t want to step away from that remote. Kyle walks over to the dumbbells, the classic workout he’s most familiar with. He looks at himself in the mirror, looking at other guys about his size, seeing what they’re picking up and curling, and he goes for similar weights, some 25 pounders. He pulls them up and down, feeling the blood pumping into his arms, looking in the mirror and seeing all these new muscles flexing and swelling. He feels hot. He feels powerful. He puts them down after 10 reps, surprisingly easier than he thought it might be, these taken muscles obviously strong, well-trained. 

He moves up to the thirty pounders, feeling the difficulty in moving them this time, this must be what those trained thresholds feel like. What you have to spend time bulking and training to move up. At least, if you don’t have that magic remote. Kyle darts his eyes back to his bag before moving on to a few other workouts. Definitely lifting more than the beginner he is, but finding that his thresholds are a lot lower than the numbers he remembers his step-bro throwing out even a few months into his training. 

“He barely gave me anything to get started… I definitely need more size to get going…. If I’m really going to get big…” Kyle thinks to himself, by the end of his workout, feeling exhausted, but looking no different in the mirrors, at least to his eyes. It’s tough to take things into perspective when you’ve had such an incredible transformation in less than 24 hours. He picks up his bag, and heads into the very same private locker room his brother was just in about an hour ago.

(To be continued

Excellent work! Absolutely in love with the size theft dynamic, and I just *have* to believe that you made them stepbrothers on purpose. If I had to provide some constructive feedback, I'd say you could spend more time describing the guys-- not only physically, but also mentally. It would really help readers to visualize the story just a little more, which is personally what I think this genre is all about. 

Really looking forward to wherever you're taking this train :)