He came out of nowhere - final chapter (36) posted 17 Sept 2021

timaa

3 hours ago, timaa said:

Chapter 8 – alone again

I spent a long time on the couch after Jorge left, thinking about all the things that happened since we met in my mind, and how different they now seemed with all this new information. Jorge must have got his powers back even before we came home to Melbourne after the holiday, and the whole thing about passports and bank cards was a lie. First Jorge turned my world upside down by being a housemate and a lover, now it turns out he’s a superman and he’s been doing all this stuff I didn’t know about and making up stories to tell me the whole time. I knew a sleep would be good for me at that moment, but I also knew that I would just be running through scenarios and thoughts in my head, and I would never actually fall asleep. I figured the best thing to do was go for a bike ride, which always made me happy, and I hadn’t done it much since meeting Jorge.

The bike ride was really good, allowed me to clear my head of all the negative thoughts I was having, and I stopped by one of my favourite bakeries to grab a nice cake which also helped.

Once I got home, I sat down on the couch and watched some TV, and the news came on a few minutes later. The top story was about a big drug bust in a suburban house, and the explosion of a car outside the house. I could tell from the video footage that it was the house where Jorge and I were attacked, and you could see the car and engine on the street while the police were still investigating. You could see all the people at the party being taken away and placed in police cars, they were all charged as being involved in the drug operation. I switched to a few different channels and went online to see if there were any variations on the story or any implication about Jorge’s involvement, but it seemed there was none. Of course, that didn’t mean that Jorge was off the hook (or me for that matter), but at least it wasn’t widespread knowledge or anything. It made me feel better about the situation, and figured it wasn’t worth worrying about unless something changed.

I moved onto watching streaming shows that I’d missed since being with Jorge, and that helped to take my mind off everything. I guess you could say it was my detox from all the random emotions I’d been feeling in the last day or so.

When I woke up the next morning I started thinking, while half asleep and just dozing. It occurred to me that there was no benefit to Jorge of keeping all those secrets from me. It was clear he wanted to protect me and he didn’t know how I would react if I found out. It must’ve been a lot of effort trying to work and be a part-time superhero while being around whenever I was available to hang out. And let’s face it, he had no reason to keep staying with me, he could’ve gone home anytime and spent time anywhere in the world. Instead he stayed with me, which meant he really did love me, and wasn’t trying to deceive me in some malicious way. For once my habit of overanalysing situations worked to my advantage, I’d already realised how stupid I was for doubting Jorge’s intentions!

I still needed to get on with my life though. Even though I could contact him, I still think we needed a little time to get our heads straight, and after what happened a few nights ago it’s probably better that he didn’t spend any time around Melbourne.

I started getting back into exercising – jogging, walks and cycling. While it was good for keeping me busy, I wasn’t finding it very difficult or challenging any more. I remembered what happened with my visits to the gym and wondered whether I should “test my limits” as Jorge did, since I suspected our sexual activities possibly explains the changes in my body and strength in the last month or so. Was I becoming…dare I say it…superhuman?

Loving this story. 

• Like 1

Chapter 9 – testing my limits

I remembered what Jorge had mentioned about the junkyard he tested his abilities in, so I did some research and reconnaissance at various places in my area, and found one that was isolated and only had people there during the day, so perfect for me to test out my limits. There were regular security patrols that would swing by the junkyard, but they were far enough apart that I thought I could manage them.

One night I drove to the junkyard and cut a small hole in the boundary fence, in an isolated area of the junkyard behind some used tyres. I brought a lantern with me, but the moon was pretty bright so didn’t really need it that night. I thought it best to avoid ripping clothes, so I just wore shoes and some shorts, no shirt. It felt good to be comfortable being shirtless and see my muscles working while I tested my strength.

First I picked up a piece of rebar and tried to bend it – while it didn’t bend much when I started, even a few seconds of pressure and it bent easily, making that creaking noise you always hear in superhero movies when metal bends, although not quite as loud.

Considering what I’d achieved already at the gym, I thought I’d go straight into something big next, lifting a car. I went around to a beat-up car that still was mostly intact, but had significant damage to the body, and the front had been crushed, also the hood was missing so the engine was exposed. I went around to the front of it, bent my knees and grabbed to a solid section under the bumper. As I slowly straightened my legs, the car rose up off the ground, and the initial strain become an intense rush that made me horny and pumped as the car rose further off the ground. I continued lifting with just my arms, and looked over at one arm and saw all these veins popping out - I’d never seen veins like that in my arms before! It felt so good so I kept lifting, turning my wrists as the car rose further in the air and up towards my chest. I put one foot back to brace myself as I lifted the front of the car above my head, eventually to the point where my arms were straight, then I brought both feet together again. This was amazing, the feeling of strength was intoxicating! I wondered if I could do more, so I started moving forward, moving my hands along the undercarriage of the car at the same time, until the car was almost perpendicular to the ground. With one last push, I pushed the car forward and it fell onto its roof, then swayed a few times back and forth.

I was feeling so pumped I had to keep going, so I went over to the same car, this time from the side, between the front and back doors. I bent down, started lifting slowly from the roof, then with a smile on my face I pulled up and slightly forwards as fast as I could, and the car flipped onto its wheels again with a thud!

I guess there was still one more test for my new superhuman strength with this car, the classic superman pose of a car above my head. I always wondered how that was possible since lifting a car like that poses some interesting problems physics-wise. I went to the front of the car and lifted it up until it was slightly above my head. Then I shuffled under the car moving my hands along the undercarriage. I was bent down at this point to keep the car still angled towards the ground, and manoeuvred myself sideways so one hand was closer to the front of the car, the other to the back. I put my head forward, moved my elbows down and leant the underneath of the car on the back of my neck. Bending my legs even further, I pushed the car up at the back with that arm, and it slowly lifted upwards. Once the car was horizontal, I straightened up my legs, moving my hands further apart to keep the car from tipping too far. Once my legs were straight, I pushed up with my hands until the car was above my head and just held up with my arms. I couldn’t believe I could lift an entire car above my head, if only Jorge could see me now! After I’d held it there for a minute or so (I didn’t feel any more strain or tiredness either than when I first lifted it), I threw the car in front of me onto the ground. The car landed on its side, then rolled over onto its roof.  Wow, that felt so amazing, my whole body felt pumped, and I could see the muscles and veins on my arms and legs like a bodybuilders. I pushed the car back onto its wheels so it looked somewhat how I found it.

I knew I didn’t have too much time before a security patrol came by the junkyard, so tried a few more feats of strength. I grabbed a door from the side of a car and ripped it from its hinges, just like you see in superhero comics and movies (and hot latino guys when attacked by homophobic assholes). I punched into the hood of a car, and it hurt a little, but I made a massive dent and I had no visible impact or soreness on my knuckles or hand. Guess I wasn’t quite invulnerable, but I didn’t mind! I spent a bit of time bending, ripping and squeezing various metal objects, and I couldn’t find anything in the junkyard that was too much for my strength.

I decided I’d done enough for one night, so I made my way to the hole in the fence I’d made earlier. Then I had a thought – what if my legs were as strong as my arms? They certainly could help me lift a car so they must be? I found an area near the back of the junkyard where there was a clear path to the fence. The fence was about 3 metres high, with a ring of barbed wire at the top. I decided to take the risk and see what happened. I started jogging towards the fence, and when I was close enough jumped up and forward with all my might. I felt like I was flying through the air, especially since I not only cleared the fence but by a considerable margin, and landed about 20 metres from the fence on the other side. By landing I mean my feet touched the ground before I fell forward, rolling many times on my side and finally stopping in a flurry of dirt. I won’t say it didn’t hurt at all, but nowhere near as much as it should have from the height and distance I just jumped. I checked my body, and sure enough, no visible cuts, scratches or bruises. While I could feel some level of pain, it seems my body could handle impacts without being damaged.

Now I was dirty and my shorts were all ripped, I figured it was time to head home. I got in my car and drove home again, buzzing from the crazy night I’d had, testing my newfound strength. Even having a shower was fun, my muscles felt so hard and pumped, and my former protruding gut was almost flat now, but the ab muscles weren’t visible. My dick was certainly hard though, and I got great pleasure from stroking it in the shower until I came, but wasn’t expecting the cum to shoot out at such velocity – it literally flew across the shower and hit the wall on the other side, I’d never shot like that before! I swear that my small dick was actually getting bigger too, although that could just be from the pump and my extreme horniness.

• Like 24

5 hours ago, timaa said:

Chapter 9 – testing my limits

I remembered what Jorge had mentioned about the junkyard he tested his abilities in, so I did some research and reconnaissance at various places in my area, and found one that was isolated and only had people there during the day, so perfect for me to test out my limits. There were regular security patrols that would swing by the junkyard, but they were far enough apart that I thought I could manage them.

One night I drove to the junkyard and cut a small hole in the boundary fence, in an isolated area of the junkyard behind some used tyres. I brought a lantern with me, but the moon was pretty bright so didn’t really need it that night. I thought it best to avoid ripping clothes, so I just wore shoes and some shorts, no shirt. It felt good to be comfortable being shirtless and see my muscles working while I tested my strength.

First I picked up a piece of rebar and tried to bend it – while it didn’t bend much when I started, even a few seconds of pressure and it bent easily, making that creaking noise you always hear in superhero movies when metal bends, although not quite as loud.

Considering what I’d achieved already at the gym, I thought I’d go straight into something big next, lifting a car. I went around to a beat-up car that still was mostly intact, but had significant damage to the body, and the front had been crushed, also the hood was missing so the engine was exposed. I went around to the front of it, bent my knees and grabbed to a solid section under the bumper. As I slowly straightened my legs, the car rose up off the ground, and the initial strain become an intense rush that made me horny and pumped as the car rose further off the ground. I continued lifting with just my arms, and looked over at one arm and saw all these veins popping out - I’d never seen veins like that in my arms before! It felt so good so I kept lifting, turning my wrists as the car rose further in the air and up towards my chest. I put one foot back to brace myself as I lifted the front of the car above my head, eventually to the point where my arms were straight, then I brought both feet together again. This was amazing, the feeling of strength was intoxicating! I wondered if I could do more, so I started moving forward, moving my hands along the undercarriage of the car at the same time, until the car was almost perpendicular to the ground. With one last push, I pushed the car forward and it fell onto its roof, then swayed a few times back and forth.

I was feeling so pumped I had to keep going, so I went over to the same car, this time from the side, between the front and back doors. I bent down, started lifting slowly from the roof, then with a smile on my face I pulled up and slightly forwards as fast as I could, and the car flipped onto its wheels again with a thud!

I guess there was still one more test for my new superhuman strength with this car, the classic superman pose of a car above my head. I always wondered how that was possible since lifting a car like that poses some interesting problems physics-wise. I went to the front of the car and lifted it up until it was slightly above my head. Then I shuffled under the car moving my hands along the undercarriage. I was bent down at this point to keep the car still angled towards the ground, and manoeuvred myself sideways so one hand was closer to the front of the car, the other to the back. I put my head forward, moved my elbows down and leant the underneath of the car on the back of my neck. Bending my legs even further, I pushed the car up at the back with that arm, and it slowly lifted upwards. Once the car was horizontal, I straightened up my legs, moving my hands further apart to keep the car from tipping too far. Once my legs were straight, I pushed up with my hands until the car was above my head and just held up with my arms. I couldn’t believe I could lift an entire car above my head, if only Jorge could see me now! After I’d held it there for a minute or so (I didn’t feel any more strain or tiredness either than when I first lifted it), I threw the car in front of me onto the ground. The car landed on its side, then rolled over onto its roof.  Wow, that felt so amazing, my whole body felt pumped, and I could see the muscles and veins on my arms and legs like a bodybuilders. I pushed the car back onto its wheels so it looked somewhat how I found it.

I knew I didn’t have too much time before a security patrol came by the junkyard, so tried a few more feats of strength. I grabbed a door from the side of a car and ripped it from its hinges, just like you see in superhero comics and movies (and hot latino guys when attacked by homophobic assholes). I punched into the hood of a car, and it hurt a little, but I made a massive dent and I had no visible impact or soreness on my knuckles or hand. Guess I wasn’t quite invulnerable, but I didn’t mind! I spent a bit of time bending, ripping and squeezing various metal objects, and I couldn’t find anything in the junkyard that was too much for my strength.

I decided I’d done enough for one night, so I made my way to the hole in the fence I’d made earlier. Then I had a thought – what if my legs were as strong as my arms? They certainly could help me lift a car so they must be? I found an area near the back of the junkyard where there was a clear path to the fence. The fence was about 3 metres high, with a ring of barbed wire at the top. I decided to take the risk and see what happened. I started jogging towards the fence, and when I was close enough jumped up and forward with all my might. I felt like I was flying through the air, especially since I not only cleared the fence but by a considerable margin, and landed about 20 metres from the fence on the other side. By landing I mean my feet touched the ground before I fell forward, rolling many times on my side and finally stopping in a flurry of dirt. I won’t say it didn’t hurt at all, but nowhere near as much as it should have from the height and distance I just jumped. I checked my body, and sure enough, no visible cuts, scratches or bruises. While I could feel some level of pain, it seems my body could handle impacts without being damaged.

Now I was dirty and my shorts were all ripped, I figured it was time to head home. I got in my car and drove home again, buzzing from the crazy night I’d had, testing my newfound strength. Even having a shower was fun, my muscles felt so hard and pumped, and my former protruding gut was almost flat now, but the ab muscles weren’t visible. My dick was certainly hard though, and I got great pleasure from stroking it in the shower until I came, but wasn’t expecting the cum to shoot out at such velocity – it literally flew across the shower and hit the wall on the other side, I’d never shot like that before! I swear that my small dick was actually getting bigger too, although that could just be from the pump and my extreme horniness.

Damn hot. Need Jorge to cum back and give him more

• Like 1

Chapter 10 – further testing

When I woke up the next morning I was hard again - that hadn’t happened in many years, the old morning wood! It was so pleasurable just masturbating in bed, although when I came I made such a mess of the sheets, and the ceiling, they all needed to be washed. After I cleaned up, I stood naked in the mirror and examined my newly superhuman body – I could swear that my muscles actually got bigger than they were before last night, and it seemed even my flaccid dick was about an inch longer, I hadn’t imagined it! I flexed my biceps, noticing the visible peaks, and my love handles were shrinking to the point where I could see the muscles on each side of my waist. My quads and thighs were looking really solid too, and turning around to see my ass I could see it was firming up and looking more like a bubble butt. I could almost see my ab muscles now, there was a faint outline of a six pack, and running my hands over my stomach, I could feel how solid it was. By the time I’d finishing ogling and touching myself I was hard again, so went into the bathroom and rubbed one out.

It was hard to concentrate on work, but managed to get through the day, looking forward to doing more challenges that night.

This time I decided to drive right out of the city and find a big open space where I can test other limits of my new strength. 

First I tried running to a tree that I could see off in the distance, about 200 metres away, as fast as I could – while I got over there kinda fast, much faster than I ever could before, it was no means super speed. I wondered if I needed more space to get speed. I decided to jog in a big circle, about 300 metres in diameter (a kilometre long track), and created a path in the grass that I could follow. After about 5 laps of jogging I began increasing my pace. After 10 laps I was running faster than any human I’d seen (besides from Jorge of course). As I got faster, the wind sound was so loud it was almost deafening, and everything was starting to become a blur, I could barely see the path I’d created anymore! Eventually I could do the entire lap in about three seconds, and my eyes had slowly adjusted so I could focus on the path and keep the speed up. With my new focus I decided to divert from my circle and ran down the road, finding I could maintain a super speed and adjust to what was in front of me in time to react – I was able to do a wide lap of the surrounding area in seconds! I decided not to go too far, otherwise I’d end up in areas where people were living and driving, and more things to run into!

When I arrived back at the car at super speed I jumped into the air to see how far I would go, it was almost like flying, but I was flailing my limbs around, realising I had no control over my flight. I went about 100 metres up in the air, and landed about 400 metres away from where I jumped. While my landing was a little smoother than last night, I still had too much momentum so fell into a roll and essentially bowled over some trees in the process. While there was still some pain when I hit the trees, some of which were fully grown, the pain didn’t last long and there were no visible marks on my body afterwards.

Seeing all the trees on the ground gave me an idea. I lifted up one of the larger fallen trees until it was vertical, then wrapped my arms around it in a bear hug. I pulled my arms towards each other and squeezed as hard as I could. There was initially this stretching sound as the tree strained under the pressure. Eventually I could hear splits happening and the tree crumbling, with large splinters of the trunk flying into the air. I kept squeezing and the tree continued collapsing with this crunching sound, my arms moving closer to my body in the process. In the end I was able to pull my arms all the way through the trunk in a hail of splinters, and the tree fell to the ground behind me. Now that I was covered in wood chips and splinters, I ran around the circle again at super speed to try and shake most of it off my skin.

I wanted to work on being more precise with my jumping and landings. I practiced taking a short run up and jumping a small amount, starting with about 20 metres and going up gradually from there. I found my body would jump and land basically where I wanted it to when I focussed on the destination, and I could land successfully without too much momentum – basically I could land with a thump and run forward for a few metres to slow down and eventually stop. After I’d successfully landed a 200 metre jump, I thought about whether I could fly, and how Jorge said he’d discovered it. I tried jumping directly up in the air a number of times, concentrating on looking up and pointing my arms superman-style directly up in front in me. Every time I’d slow down at the top and come straight back down to earth. Maybe there was a trick to it, or maybe I just didn’t have that power for whatever reason. Or maybe I would develop it later?

I also tried phase shifting by running at super speed towards a tree, but the few times I tried it I just knocked the tree over.

I was able to focus my eyesight to see things further away, where I could see a farmhouse on a small hill. I focused my hearing and sense of smell to the farmhouse, and was able to hear the family speaking inside it, and I could smell the dinner they were having (roast pork mmm). I tried to focus on the house and see if x-ray vision would work so I could see inside, but no such luck. It seems the powers I’d received from Jorge were somewhat selective! I didn’t mind though, having superhuman strength and super speed were enough for me, those were the powers I’d always dreamed of having when I watched the superman movies as a kid.

I drove home and went to bed, although I didn’t sleep for that long, it didn’t seem like I needed to sleep for as long as I used to.

Over the next few weeks I went to various places to further practice using my powers and controlling them effectively, and it seemed the pain I was feeling with impacts had mostly disappeared over time, meaning I was effectively becoming invulnerable.

I also found my body was growing - I noticed a definite increase in the size of my arms, pecs and legs, and my six-pack was becoming even more defined and clearly visible. I was thinking it was happening because I was using my super strength, forcing my muscles to grow like a bodybuilder. I was basically the build of a fitness model, and was kinda hoping I wouldn’t grow too much bigger, since I liked being this size. Another thing that was growing was my dick, it was easily 7 inches now, and thicker as well. I no longer needed to feel self-conscious about my body or dick size, and it felt awesome!

• Like 22

12 hours ago, timaa said:

Chapter 10 – further testing

When I woke up the next morning I was hard again - that hadn’t happened in many years, the old morning wood! It was so pleasurable just masturbating in bed, although when I came I made such a mess of the sheets, and the ceiling, they all needed to be washed. After I cleaned up, I stood naked in the mirror and examined my newly superhuman body – I could swear that my muscles actually got bigger than they were before last night, and it seemed even my flaccid dick was about an inch longer, I hadn’t imagined it! I flexed my biceps, noticing the visible peaks, and my love handles were shrinking to the point where I could see the muscles on each side of my waist. My quads and thighs were looking really solid too, and turning around to see my ass I could see it was firming up and looking more like a bubble butt. I could almost see my ab muscles now, there was a faint outline of a six pack, and running my hands over my stomach, I could feel how solid it was. By the time I’d finishing ogling and touching myself I was hard again, so went into the bathroom and rubbed one out.

It was hard to concentrate on work, but managed to get through the day, looking forward to doing more challenges that night.

This time I decided to drive right out of the city and find a big open space where I can test other limits of my new strength. 

First I tried running to a tree that I could see off in the distance, about 200 metres away, as fast as I could – while I got over there kinda fast, much faster than I ever could before, it was no means super speed. I wondered if I needed more space to get speed. I decided to jog in a big circle, about 300 metres in diameter (a kilometre long track), and created a path in the grass that I could follow. After about 5 laps of jogging I began increasing my pace. After 10 laps I was running faster than any human I’d seen (besides from Jorge of course). As I got faster, the wind sound was so loud it was almost deafening, and everything was starting to become a blur, I could barely see the path I’d created anymore! Eventually I could do the entire lap in about three seconds, and my eyes had slowly adjusted so I could focus on the path and keep the speed up. With my new focus I decided to divert from my circle and ran down the road, finding I could maintain a super speed and adjust to what was in front of me in time to react – I was able to do a wide lap of the surrounding area in seconds! I decided not to go too far, otherwise I’d end up in areas where people were living and driving, and more things to run into!

When I arrived back at the car at super speed I jumped into the air to see how far I would go, it was almost like flying, but I was flailing my limbs around, realising I had no control over my flight. I went about 100 metres up in the air, and landed about 400 metres away from where I jumped. While my landing was a little smoother than last night, I still had too much momentum so fell into a roll and essentially bowled over some trees in the process. While there was still some pain when I hit the trees, some of which were fully grown, the pain didn’t last long and there were no visible marks on my body afterwards.

Seeing all the trees on the ground gave me an idea. I lifted up one of the larger fallen trees until it was vertical, then wrapped my arms around it in a bear hug. I pulled my arms towards each other and squeezed as hard as I could. There was initially this stretching sound as the tree strained under the pressure. Eventually I could hear splits happening and the tree crumbling, with large splinters of the trunk flying into the air. I kept squeezing and the tree continued collapsing with this crunching sound, my arms moving closer to my body in the process. In the end I was able to pull my arms all the way through the trunk in a hail of splinters, and the tree fell to the ground behind me. Now that I was covered in wood chips and splinters, I ran around the circle again at super speed to try and shake most of it off my skin.

I wanted to work on being more precise with my jumping and landings. I practiced taking a short run up and jumping a small amount, starting with about 20 metres and going up gradually from there. I found my body would jump and land basically where I wanted it to when I focussed on the destination, and I could land successfully without too much momentum – basically I could land with a thump and run forward for a few metres to slow down and eventually stop. After I’d successfully landed a 200 metre jump, I thought about whether I could fly, and how Jorge said he’d discovered it. I tried jumping directly up in the air a number of times, concentrating on looking up and pointing my arms superman-style directly up in front in me. Every time I’d slow down at the top and come straight back down to earth. Maybe there was a trick to it, or maybe I just didn’t have that power for whatever reason. Or maybe I would develop it later?

I also tried phase shifting by running at super speed towards a tree, but the few times I tried it I just knocked the tree over.

I was able to focus my eyesight to see things further away, where I could see a farmhouse on a small hill. I focused my hearing and sense of smell to the farmhouse, and was able to hear the family speaking inside it, and I could smell the dinner they were having (roast pork mmm). I tried to focus on the house and see if x-ray vision would work so I could see inside, but no such luck. It seems the powers I’d received from Jorge were somewhat selective! I didn’t mind though, having superhuman strength and super speed were enough for me, those were the powers I’d always dreamed of having when I watched the superman movies as a kid.

I drove home and went to bed, although I didn’t sleep for that long, it didn’t seem like I needed to sleep for as long as I used to.

Over the next few weeks I went to various places to further practice using my powers and controlling them effectively, and it seemed the pain I was feeling with impacts had mostly disappeared over time, meaning I was effectively becoming invulnerable.

I also found my body was growing - I noticed a definite increase in the size of my arms, pecs and legs, and my six-pack was becoming even more defined and clearly visible. I was thinking it was happening because I was using my super strength, forcing my muscles to grow like a bodybuilder. I was basically the build of a fitness model, and was kinda hoping I wouldn’t grow too much bigger, since I liked being this size. Another thing that was growing was my dick, it was easily 7 inches now, and thicker as well. I no longer needed to feel self-conscious about my body or dick size, and it felt awesome!

Damn hot. Please we need more. :) 

• Like 1

Chapter 11 – thinking about my future

I came home one night after practicing my powers and found a letter on my couch. It was from Jorge, and handwritten (how old fashioned!). It said:

Hey Tim,

I hope you’re doing well and keeping busy with your life. I’ve been working hard with my parent’s company, and have been doing some superhero stuff – did you hear about that train in Switzerland a few days ago where its brakes stopped working, yet slowed down before any damage was done or it crashing? That was me.

I just wanted to say again how sorry I am for lying to you, I’m sure you know how much I care about you, and that I didn’t do it because I don’t trust you. In fact, I think I trust you more than anyone in the world besides from my parents.

You’re actually the first person I’ve had actual sex with – while I’ve messed around with guys before, my strength and cum shot are too powerful and I didn’t want to hurt anyone! When I first got my powers, I actually did hurt some people when I got excited in sexual encounters, so I mainly kept it to kissing and jacking the other person off. When I lost my powers from that meteor, I saw it as the first chance to have sex without the danger, and I couldn’t have found a better person than you for my first time. Even once my powers started coming back, you were unaffected by my strength while having sex, and I made sure I wasn’t too rough. I guess having my sperm in your body has made you more able to withstand injury or pain.

I’ve been able to meet a lot of people in my travels over the years, but I’ve never felt about any of them the way I feel about you, both emotionally and sexually. That’s actually one of the reasons I lied about my powers, I wanted to enjoy us being together without all the other stuff that comes from you knowing my secret. It was also nice to have a part of my life where I was an ordinary person – I haven’t felt normal since I got my powers, and I feel really isolated and lonely sometimes.

From our short time together, I think we proved us being together can work – I managed to keep up my work and superhero life and still have plenty of time to relax and enjoy other things with you.

I want to give you time to think about whether you can see a future for us and we can try again, this time keeping no secrets. It’s what I really want, I can’t imagine my life without you now. I will contact you again soon.

I love you, Jorge.

Wow, that was so sweet, and you could tell from the fact he’d written it by hand how sincere he was, and how much our relationship meant to him. It made me think about what life would be like with Jorge full-time, and with my developing abilities we would make an excellent team, and couple. The question is – am I ready to change my whole life to accommodate Jorge’s lifestyle, and commit to everything that comes with that? I certainly had some thinking to do before Jorge tries to contact me and catch up.

Over the next few weeks I got into a good routine of work, experimenting with my abilities and thinking about my future, such a busy schedule! I thought by the time that Jorge was ready to contact me, I’d be able to tell him what I’m thinking.

• Like 20