He came out of nowhere - final chapter (36) posted 17 Sept 2021

timaa

Thanks for this. Good writing. Good Story. Good characters. What more can one ask for? Except, perhaps, a  story to explain the door knob. 🙂 But seriously - thank you!!

• Like 1

I would love for you to do a series where we can see how the day to day of these super powerful beings will be. See how they coexist in the normal world, breaking things without wanting to. See how they cook. It would also be great to see how the years go by and as their powers continue to increase day after day, their bodies would grow to infinity thus being practically invincible. Something that I imagined is that they accidentally murder someone and now that would be the new drama that haunts them. They both realize that they have a certain attraction to the idea of having accidentally murdered someone and now they want to explore that new possibility of control. They are both gods and have the right to control all life on the planet. How will these gods have fun with people using their new strength? If you like to write something like that it would really be incredible. I loved your story <3

• Like 2

It was a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us ❤ I think we all enjoyed reading this. This balance between sweetness and hotness is really wonderful.

I hope we can keep enjoying your wonderful works for a long time 😁

• Like 1

I love this story and the characters you have developed here.  The only bad part for me, is that you finished it.  Thankfully you were inspired long enough to pull the story to a close.  I do hope you again find that inspiration and continue to write these two beautiful beings.  Thank you again and I hope you are well and taking care of yourself through COVID.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Just letting everyone know, I've had some inspiration to continue the story, and am in the later stages of editing, plan to start dropping new chapters in the coming weeks.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, timaa said:

Just letting everyone know, I've had some inspiration to continue the story, and am in the later stages of editing, plan to start dropping new chapters in the coming weeks.

That sounds great.  I really enjoyed this story.  Keep it up 😀