Short Story: World's Strongest Cock

VRGoh

Okay, this is just a suggestion, since I am volunteering two people for a project together, lol, but it would be oh so hot for you and Pratev to possibly collaborate on some longer form stories based on his renderings. Maybe starting from where one of the characters is a normal guy or younger (at least 18 according to site rules) and develops his awesome size and strength. Whether it's brought about by a super soldier type program, like the guy in this short tale, develops naturally, or is induced by some other means of course would be for you guys to discuss. It just seems that you are pretty much o the same page as far as what you like and Pratev has liked all the snippets and comments you've made on his art. It would be awesome to read, along with the art incorporated into the stories of course.

Forgive me if I'm being too pushy. I just really enjoy both Pratev's art and the stories that you have written to go along with it so far.

• Like 2