Daddy Gets Buff

londonboy

1 hour ago, londonboy said:

Dad Gets Buff2.jpg

“Dad, why’d you decide to get so big,” I asked, taking a sip of my beer at the island in the kitchen and looking over at him lying on the sofa in a dick-hardening tight t-shirt.  

“To make you walk around the house with little wet stains at your crotch all the time, son,” he replied, flexing his arm to make my throbbing meat respond underneath my pants.

“No, seriously,” I said, walking over and sitting on his hard corrugated abs and looking down at him.

“Seriously?  There was a guy at work that I thought was really cute and I heard he was into muscle,” he answered.

“You got huge just for a guy?” I asked, astounded.

“Well, that’s how it started, but then lifting became kind of like an addictive drug for me.  I just couldn’t get enough,” he replied and grabbed my hand to place it on his chest, so I’d massage him through his shirt – which I did.

“What happened to the guy?  Why aren’t you two together?” I asked, getting a full boner from playing with my pop’s hard pecs.

“On day, he said I was getting too big and too aggressive,” dad answered, looking a little pensive.  “He didn’t like the way I showed off my body any chance I got.”

“Then that guy was definitely not into muscle!” I quickly responded, making my dad chuckle and my body rose up and down on his stomach – like a ride at the fairgrounds.

“Well, certainly not like my muscle piglet, here,” dad replied and flexed his softball sized biceps so I could grope it for a few seconds.  “Adopting you was the best thing I ever did.  You love my aggression, and I don’t think I’ll ever truly get big enough for you.  But I’ll definitely have fun trying.  Kiss the beast, boy.”

I leaned down and kissed his flexed gun, which made him growl in appreciation.  Beast 1 and Beast 2 were his nicknames for his biceps.  It came in handy naming them - that way when he’d order me to do something like ‘ride the beast, boy’ or ‘spill some of your love juice all over that beast, son’ he could turn me on with just his words.  He never tired of me worshipping his muscles in some way.  He wasn’t truly satisfied unless I was somehow attached to his body - each of us giving and receiving pleasure at the same time.  The only reason he wasn’t shirtless now was because he’d just returned from the gym and was taking a rest after having a bear-sized portion of the Bolognese I had made for him.  

“Both of the beasts love the feel of your lips, boy,” he said, gazing up at me when I sat back up.

“I love the feel of the beasts, too,” I replied, and I rubbed my hand on the hard, bristly fur sprouting all over his right cheek.

“Your dad lifted hard tonight, son.  Real hard,” he said, smiling – clearly loving how even just his two-day growth could turn me on.    

“As if I couldn’t tell – by the way you’re stretching that shirt out or by the fact that every huge bulge on you feels like stone,” I answered and I could tell my words pleased him, immensely. 

“Guys at the gym asked me where my son was, and I told them he was at home making my dinner.  They asked when I was going to share you and I told them only when they could beat me at arm wrestling.  They whined that that was never going to happen, and I said that was the same answer, then, to questions about me sharing you.  I told them I had the best son around and nothing in the world would make me give him up,” dad said, tightening his chest to give my hand a thrill.

“Some guys at the gym think I really am your son, so it confuses the hell out of them when, suddenly, between sets you lovingly suck my face,” I laughed, punching one of his stone-like pecs and loving how the loud thud echoed in the room.

“You are my son, kid, and don’t you ever forget it,” he said, reaching up to squeeze my neck in a playfully reproachful way.  “Did you finish your homework?”

“Preparing for my oral exams for a PhD in quantum physics is a little more than nightly homework, old man,” I said – tensing my neck to challenge his grip.

“Did you finish your homework, squirt?” he asked, tightening his grip until I let out a yelp.

“Yes!  Yes sir, I did,” I quickly responded, and his pressure lessened.

“That’s a good boy.  That means I’ll be able to play with you, tonight,” he said, starting to massage the pain out of my neck.

“You play with me every night, dad,” I whined, but we both knew it was fake.

“That’s why I adopted you, so I could have you as my plaything,” he said, smiling.

“Technically, we’re married…” I started explaining, but his fingers tightening around my neck made me quickly add, “But you were looking for a son and I was desperate for a dad, so that’s what we are!”

This pleased him, so the massaging started again.  I could also feel something very familiar nudging my hip as it hardened at his crotch.  Something that was very familiar and big, just like the rest of him.  My daddy was getting more pleased with me with every passing second.  He was letting me know it was time for the playing to begin.  The dishes were done, I had cleaned the house earlier, and dad’s sweaty post-workout body had been fed and was beginning to need something much more than food.  I looked down at him with a pleading, innocent look.

“I need a little chest fur, daddy-o,” I said – and he immediately reached up, grabbed the collar of his t-shirt and ripped it open in the front a little, causing thick salt-and-pepper hair to pop out.

“Your wish is my command, son,” he said, smiling.  “I’m pretty sure it’s going to be musky ripe for you.” 

I leaned down to take a deep inhale through my nose as I buried it in the exposed fur.  This specific aroma always caused me to leak pre-cum.  My daddy inhaled even more and made his chest expand – so the tear in the shirt would get bigger.  Thick, curly fur tickled my nose, and scrubbed my face as it was moved against his big chest by the big hand that had now moved to my head.  I sniffed loudly and let my tongue lap up the essence of manhood my muscle daddy emitted.  

“Lay on top of your old man,” he gruffly ordered, and I swung my lower body up onto him, so I was resting completely on his hard frame.  “You feel so good right there, son.  I can feel that dick of yours fully hard in appreciation of your pops.  That’s a good boy . . . a very good boy.  Beast 1 and Beast 2 are feeling a little left out by all the attention you’re giving to your daddy’s chest.  How about showing them some love?”

I knew what was coming next – the sexiest mature man double biceps flex I had ever seen and would probably ever see.  It’s what had made me fall in love with daddy that first night a while back when he had come into the bar I was working at to put myself through college.  It was pretty clear he had taken a shining to me right away and I was smitten with him like a school child lusting after one of their teachers.  He had then intimidated the hell out of my boss by flexing his guns until the bar owner allowed me to clock out at 10pm.  I rode home with daddy that night and he literally carried me from his truck to the house.  I was banged to hell and back that night and stretched out in more ways I thought were possible.  Every time he called me his ‘boy’ or ‘squirt’ my rod shot super hard – a hidden fetish I never knew I had.  He insisted I call him daddy or any other name that meant the same thing.  I also never slept away from him from that night on.  We moved me out of my apartment a month later – Beast 1 and Beast 2 easily convincing my landlord to let me out of my lease.  A year later was the ‘adoption’ and I’ve been daddy’s little tyke ever since.  I’m not allowed to work – daddy likes it most when he takes care of me.  I was instructed to finish my masters and then told to get my PhD.  And here I was, now, pressing my lips against my daddy’s prized guns one at a time.  Making sure he felt good and knew exactly how happy he made me feel.

“Who’s my good boy?” daddy grunted as he tensed his biceps harder.

“I am, sir,” I replied between lip smacks against his tight skin.  

“Yes, you are,” he said, dropping his arms around me, squeezing me super tightly, and grinding his crotch into mine.  “You are the best boy an old man could ask for.  Kiss me, son.”

He did not have to tell me twice.  I brought my waiting mouth down on top of his with the same fervor a pack of wolves might use to attack a deer.  Dad tensed his body beneath me, making me think of what it must be like to lie on rock.  There was a deep growl-like sound coming from him as we kissed and continued to press our bodies into the other and rock our hips forward and backward.  His arms held me tighter, making me squirm with joyous discomfort.  He unlocked his lips from mine and slid his face across my cheek to my ear.

“What do you want me to be tonight, son?  Dominator?  Comforting teddy bear?  Disciplinarian?  Muscle show off?  You name it, kid, and your daddy’s going to make it come true,” he growled.  

“I’m kind of worn out from studying in the library all day, pops.  Do you mind if we just lie here for a while and I can be rejuvenated by your big body and all that daddy testosterone?” I asked.

“That’s sounds nice, kid.  Real nice.  Let me re-charge your batteries.  That’s something I’m good at.  Anyone at that school of yours bullying you, son.  You need your dad to come down there and teach somebody a lesson?” he asked, knowing it would thrill me.

“It’s not that kind of place, dad, and even if it were, everyone’s seen you picking me up and they are definitely intimidated, so I don’t think anyone would ever mess with me.  As a matter of fact, I’m sure of it,” I replied.

“That’s a shame. Your dad would love to take care of some bullies for you,” he answered, smiling.  “What’s the use of having a big powerful muscle daddy if he can’t take care of his kid by putting a few fellas in their place.  Maybe you could get another PhD after this one, but go into something that would have some cocky bullies who’d think they could mess with you.”

“Maybe I could go to some school where they train coaches.  I’m sure some guys there would pick on me,” I said, teasing him.

“Oh hell yeah, that would be great, son.  I’d be up for taking on some stupid muscle heads to show off for you,” he said – flexing Beast 1 hard, as if to remind me he had the power to do it and then he shifted the conversation.  “I’m horny for you twenty-four-seven, kid.  I’ll start daydreaming about you while I’m lifting and before I know it, my cockhead will be creeping out the top of my shorts leaking gobs of thick milky man-cream simply because I’m missing you.  There I am, scaring the other patrons of the gym, simply because I’m half grunting – half moaning every time I lift.  Some of my pals always know when I’m thinking about you – they can see it and smell it.”

“Speaking of hard-ons, dad,” I said, “You gotta quit texting me pictures of your muscles when I’m at the library.  I can’t concentrate on my work when I’ve got a raging boner and dreaming of you filling me with all of your daddy-ness.”

“Can’t have your eyes wandering off to someone else while you’re over at that university, boy,” he said – acting all bossy and overprotective.  

“As if that could happen.  You’re all a guy could ever want or need,” I said – clearly pleasing him to no end.  

“Still, I’m going to make my arms thicker and my pecs pop out bigger just for my boy.  I know what a muscle slut you are and I want to give you what you deserve,” he said and then added, “All this talk is getting me super horny, son.”

“Well then, let’s get you up and out of that shirt, so I can do a little worshipping before you show me what an old man can do in the bedroom,” I teased.

“Who are you calling old, squirt?  Last time I looked, you were barely half the size of your ‘old’ man.  Don’t make me throw you over my knee and smack the hell out of that tight ass of yours,” he said – teasing back – and then he stood up off the sofa, easily taking my body with him – holding me off the ground.  “Let’s turn this shirt into a cleaning rag, shall we.  And then you can show your big dad just how much you appreciate him.  And how about you being the one to unleash all my furry muscled goodness.”

My feet were placed on the ground and my shortness made my face perfectly even with his expansive bulging chest, which was still making the torn t-shirt rip even more every time he moved.  I grabbed just below the collar – at both sides of the tear.  I then pulled with all my might, loving the sound of his shirt being destroyed and the sight of his humongous hairy pecs being slowly revealed in all their glory.  I would never tire of looking at my old man’ monstrous chest – just like I’d never get bored of worshipping it, either.  Dad inhaled, making the expanse even larger.  He then rolled his colossus pecs in my face, probably loving how my eyeballs followed them up and down.    

Dad Gets Buff.jpg

“Daddy pecs coming at you in 3-D, son,” he said as he tore the remaining material from his shoulders and arms, letting it drop to the floor.  “Damn, I love how mesmerized you become when looking at my muscles.  It’s always like you’re seeing me for the first time, boy.”

“It always feels that way, dad,” I replied.  “Oh wow, you are so freaking pumped today, sir.”

“Told you I worked hard at the gym, son.  I knew you’d be in the mood for a little man-on-man action, tonight, so I wanted to look my best,” he replied.

“You certainly do, sir . . . you certainly do,” I said.

“I’m growing for you, boy, so I can take care of you forever.  Your big daddy is going to make sure you never want for anything.  Just name it, kid, and I’ll make it happen for you,” he said as he wrapped his big arms around me and pulled me into his shirtless torso.  

A feeling of total security surrounded me.  It was caused partially by the hugeness of his body, but it was mostly because of the sureness this man projected.  A super confidence radiated from him like some of his power permeated you through his sweat and manly fragrance.  Daddy made me feel safe, like there was nothing I couldn’t try or accomplish.  Feeling his muscles tighten around me felt a little like hibernating in solid rock, but it was the best feeling I knew.  Inside his arms – his muscled cocoon – I didn’t worry about my upcoming exams, I didn’t worry about anything.  I simply absorbed whatever it was in this man that made the world solid and right.   I let daddy take care of me and it was the most freeing feeling ever.

“You feel good, son,” the big man growled, squeezing me harder.  “I love holding you tight and feeling your heartbeat slow down, your breathing get deeper, and your body relaxing into mine.  I feel so powerful when I’m holding you.”

“And I feel so safe,” I replied – my face plastered into his hard chest.  

“Yeah, that’s how my boy should fee,” he answered.  “No one or nothing’s going to touch you unless I say so.  I’m one major overprotective dad and don’t you forget that.  Yeah, that’s it . . . bury that face in my furry pec meat.  Let me squeeze that handsome face of yours right there, boy.   Daddy’s face massages are the best.  I think it’s high time we made our way to the bedroom so I can have some fun with you.  What do you say to that, son?”

“Carry me, dad,” I replied and his face lit up like a Christmas tree.  

Hot as hell

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

This one didn't do it for me and i have to say that I'm pretty disappointed.  A good dom daddy wouldn't intentionally hurt his boy just to get a desired answer.  Thats not a good daddy that's abuse.  a big thumbs down from me. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ToolShedCub said:

This one didn't do it for me and i have to say that I'm pretty disappointed.  A good dom daddy wouldn't intentionally hurt his boy just to get a desired answer.  Thats not a good daddy that's abuse.  a big thumbs down from me. 

I'm not sure I see the point of this response.  Are you serious or joking?  I didn't see any physical abuse in this story.  I also think the verbal abuse is consensual although unspoken in disclaiming.  It seems thiskind of scenario between them has happened multiple times before this.  That's how I understood it.

• Like 2