Artizek

On 1/9/2021 at 3:10 PM, Tjdonger said:

I’m not sure why I’m having an issue seeing the text? Shows as white space....no story. 

Every story author may decide to paste a text as rich text or plain text. In the latter case, the text automatically change colour according to every reader's settings. In the former case, the text retain the colour of the author's personal settings. I've seen some authors post black text on dark grey background sometimes, and that's not particularly legible. I guess, that you experience the equivalent problem for those who prefer a light background setting.

This is one of the hottest stories I've read in a long, long time. I hope the son gets to "go to the hospital" with the dad the next time. It seems like his dad wants him to grow. 

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Artizek said:

PART THREE

My cock ached all the next day. I’d replayed Dad’s cam session over and over and all the while my hand hadn’t left my junk. I thought I’d lusted over him before but now everything seemed like a schoolyard crush compared to what I felt now. The video had left me wanting. I was addicted. Who knew when another video would be leaked, but I had the source two stories downstairs: a minotaur in his labyrinth of Smith machines, benches, and weight racks. I’d have to come clean to Dad eventually. It broke my heart to keep avoiding him. Like my constant erection, I couldn’t conceal it any longer. 

Taking a deep breath, I crept down the stairs. Though with the deafening clanks of barbells and the guttural snarls of Dad’s exercise, I could have brought a whole marching band with me. There was no door to his gym. Except for the bathrooms and bedrooms, there were few doors after redesigning the house: Dad had kept ripping them from their hinges. My nostrils flared as Dad’s smell increased. Peeking in, I saw the place was dark except for a few movie lights on the far end. The gym equipment cast long shadows on the walls, resembling a dense forest as midnight. Dad was recording another cam session. It was perfect timing. I slunk behind a leg press and watched him sway his hips as he crunched his cobblestone abs. By the time I made it to the bench press the size of a California king mattress, Dad was oiling himself up. My fingers clinging to the edge of a 1,000 pound plate, I watched him glisten, his biceps and triceps shifting on his tree trunk of an arm. He took his sweet time coating himself, having to use a plastic wand to get much of his broad back. 

“I guess I really should oil up everything,” he chuckled. 

With that, his huge hands gradually pulled his posers over his monstrous quads. He twirled the garment around on his finger and winked at the camera.

“This poser’s getting signed and mailed to Frank Harding in Miami. Thanks for the $2,000 pledge. Oh no. What to do with this?”

He smiled down at his pendulous cock, now bobbing up and down. I wondered if he could even see the base over his tremendous chest. He hands ran up and down the vascular pillar. Sitting down on the bench, mere feet from me, he rubbed his cock over his abs and then his hairy chest, leaking trails of pre all across his bronzed skin. 

“Big fuckin’ cock,” he growled. “So damn huge. So damn strong. But not enough. Not by a long shot. You think I’m big now? Just watch me! Watch me explode!” 

He stuffed the tip of his dick between his pecs and flexed them hard.

“RRgggghhh, yeah!” 

I could see the droplets of sweat trickling down his sides. I watched his toes curl as he released his cock from his chest, bent down farther than I thought possible, and swallowed up the glans. My own erection was making a pre stain the size of an orange in my shorts. I’d tried all summer to suck myself off, but Dad could stuff almost a foot of himself into his own mouth. His mighty pecs held the rest as he bobbed his head up and down, slurping with gusto. With his hands free, he did a double bicep and a most muscular pose. He leaned back and was getting on his side when he spotted me.

His eyes wide, he opened his mouth in a gasp, and his cock flopped out and slapped noisily on his leg. He shouted my name, more embarrassed than angry. Dad leaped up and, faster than I thought possible for someone his size, he ran to the camera and yanked the plugs from the wall. He spun around and grabbed a towel to cover himself, though it was no use hiding his still raging hardon. 

“Dad?” I stammered, so afraid I was nearly crying.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Dad, I...I saw your video.”

I might as well have told him I’d had cancer from the terrified way he looked at me. The color drained from his face and his cock finally drooped.

“Oh...oh God.” He sat hard on the bench, sending it a few inches across the floor, and shook his head. I walked over and rested a hand on his shoulder. With Dad sitting down, we were face to face. He was just that tall. 

“You weren’t supposed to see that,” he said.

I grabbed his stubbled jaw and pulled his sad, guilty face into view. I’ll never know how a 9-foot muscle-bound behemoth could suddenly look so vulnerable. 

“Dad, I’m glad I saw it.”

Confused, he tilted his head like a dog.

“I...I...liked it. I liked it a lot.”

He pulled away slightly as he realized.

“What are you saying, son?”

“I’ve always looked up to you. Always wanted to be like you, Dad.”

“And you have,” he insisted. “You make me so proud. You’re filling out like I was as a teen. You might even be taller. You’re a star player on the both the football team and the wrestling team.”

“You didn’t let me finish, Dad.” I looked down at my feet. “I think you’re hot.”

There was a prolonged silence. 

“You...think I’m what?”

“Sexy, Dad. I think you’re sexy.”

I searched his face for a response. When he smirked, I wasn’t sure how to react.

“You were always into the Incredible Hulk and those strongman competitions. I knew there was more to it. But...wouldn’t it be better to be...attracted to someone more your age? I know there are some real giants at your high school. I see the looks you give them and the pats on the ass. One of them could make you real happy.”

“They’re just boys, Dad. They’re not like you.”

“Don’t forget you’re still a boy yourself.”

I felt myself growing braver as I answered, “But I don’t wanna be. I wanna be a man like you. A real man. And...I wanna be with a real man.”

“They’ll become men in time.”

“Not like you.”

I seized his hand and struggled to lift it up. Curling the fingers into a fist, I got him to flex. His bicep shot up almost to his knuckles, the tendons of his forearm rippled, his delts bulged until his arm resembled several speedbumps. I traced the serpentine veins that ran over the split bicep heads and trailed onto his chest and into his damp pit.

“You think any jock at school could grow this huge? Not in a million years.”

Dad chuckled, conceding I had a point. My hands gravitated to his pecs, jutting two feet over his abs, and dug my fingers through his lush chest hair. The twin slabs of muscle tensed as I touched them. 

“You think any man in town has a bear pelt chest like this?”

He couldn’t help but moan as I let a finger trail over one of his nipples. 

“Boy, are you trying to seduce me?” he asked.

“What? I can’t give my own dad a compliment?”

“I know what you’re up to,” he replied with a smirk, but he didn’t protest.

“You want me to go on?”

I confessed how much I loved his smell, his booming voice, even the roars he made when working out. I admitted to stealing his tank tops and imagining myself growing out of them. I shared my fantasies of him outgrowing his gym, then the house, then the town.

“That day you dragged the bulldozer out of the yard-”

“You saw that?”

“That was probably the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. I knew you were strong, Dad, but I had no idea. At least...it was the hottest thing since I saw...your videos.”

That devilish smirk returned to his lips. “You know I could probably squat that bulldozer now.”

“Really?”

“Boy, are you doubting your big dad’s immense strength?” he guffawed and raised his fists into a double bicep pose. My cock ached against its denim prison.

“Gimme another few months and I’ll bench it,” he bragged.

“I can’t wait.”

He fell silent and I realized he was looking down at my shorts. I was tenting. Embarrassed, I covered it with my hands.

“It’s alright, son. We’re both men here. And well, I gotta say you’re packing. More than I was at your age.”

Blushing brightly, I pulled my hands away and allowed my excitement to push toward. 

“I’ll show you mine if you show me yours,” I joked, but as I looked up at him, I realized he was seriously considering it.

“Alright,” he said and he gave me a little smirk, expecting me to go first.

Now I was beet red. My heart thumped so loud I’m sure my Dad could hear it. A droplet of sweat ran down my brow, probably from the stage lights. I was pulling off my shirt when he said, “I didn’t mean that. You don’t have to-”

“No Dad, I want to.”

I dropped my shirt to the floor and I could feel his eyes running across my thick, muscled torso. He sat up straighter as I dug my fingers under the strap of my shorts and slowly pushed them and my briefs to my ankles. My ten-inch cock slapped hard against my belly the instant it was released. Already, I could feel a drop of pre oozing from the tip. Dad leaned forward to study my body.

“You got your father’s genes alright. The broad shoulders, the square jaw, and plenty of beef upstairs and down.”

“Now will you help me to become a goliath like you, Dad?”

“Gladly, but lemme just say you’re off to an excellent start.”

I smiled, but he was changing the subject. I reminded him it was his turn.

Slowly, he rose from the bench and his towel fell off. Yes, I’d seen him naked from afar. I’d seen him naked on camera, but the difference between that and seeing him before my very eyes was the difference between a photo of Niagara Falls and leaning over the railing, feeling the spray of the water and the rumble of all that force. I stared at the cock and balls that had brought me into the world. Dad was a behemoth. That monster pointed straight at me, longer and thicker than my own leg, the crimson head belching pre like a busted faucet.  Balls bigger than propane tanks were shoved forth by his enormous quads. 

Before I realized what I was doing, my hands were running over the slick, muscular length. He was hot to the touch. Dad moaned softly as I traced the highway of thick, angry looking veins that made that member look like it could explode. The scent of sweat and testosterone was so intense. I could feel the heat of his body wafting over me as I combed my fingers through his pubes. Squatting down, I lifted each of his nuts. They must have been 30 pounds apiece. A huge hand gripped my shoulder.

“Wanna see something amazing?” 

Before I could even nod, he pointed to a powerlifter’s belt he had once been able to comfortably wear. He wrapped it around his rigid cock and looped a chain through.

“Bring me that 100 pound plate, kiddo.”

I was surprised he still had such measly weights when he was literally benching tons, but perhaps he’d kept them around hoping I’d join him. He grabbed the weight like it was a dinner plate and held it in place as I fed the chain through the middle. I expected him to carefully lower it, but instead he just dropped it! His erection barely dipped an inch before rising right back up!

“Jesus Christ, Dad!”

He flashed me a lewd grin. “More, boy! I need more!”

I rushed two more plates over and watched him toss them over his tree branch of a dick. 

“I said more!” he thundered.

Soon, half his length was covered in straps as half a ton dangled from his erection. The maroon tip bulged as pre back up. Even through his pubes, I could see the finger-thick veins leading down to the root of his monster. 

“RRRRrrrggggghhhh! Your dad is so horny!” 

“Y-you’ve done this before?” I stammered.

“Another 100 pounds every month. Next year, I’ll be hanging cars off my johnson.” He slid the weights off like they were mere bags of groceries. Dad extended his hand and I watched it envelope mine. He knelt down and helped me step up onto his cock. It was hot on the soles of my feet and throbbed along with his heartbeat. I grabbed his chest hair as I stood. I couldn’t believe it. Dad was holding me up entirely with his penis like it was a goddamned tree limb. I bobbed up and down but there was hardly any give. 

Astonished, I looked back at his face, now lower than mine. Before I knew it, I had bent down and kissed him. But this wasn’t a friendly, familial kiss. I was mashing my lips into his, eagerly forcing them apart with my tongue and he was giving it right back. My heart was racing. Dad’s groans filled my ears as his stubble scraped against my smooth skin. I could taste a hint of vanilla protein shake on his tongue as it coiled around mine.

Holding me close, Dad laid down onto his bench like it was a recliner chair. His calloused palms ran up and down my back and onto my ass. Relishing his touch, I pressed myself against his barrel chest, feeling the lobes ripple against me. Between the heat of our bodies and the rise and fall of our breath, I felt myself almost melting into his muscles. My hard cock slid between his deep-cut abs, which he playfully clenched. He put his hand on my cheek and pushed me back, breaking the kiss. 

“What a horny little squirt you are,” I heard him say, “Just like your old man. Tell me: you ever fuck a man’s pecs?”

I shook my head and he grinned.

“Well, get ready to, boy!”

He lowered the bench, seized my ass, and pulled me up until my junk was pressed against the cleft of his chest. I couldn’t believe what was happening. Dad was looking at me in a way I’d never seen: a look of hunger and yearning, but also curiosity for what I was capable of. Panting, I pushed my cock down and felt those hulking, furry mountains swallow me up. I grabbed two fistfuls of his chest hair for support and began thrusting. With each one, I made his chest bounce. My balls dragged across Dad’s sweaty abs as I pulled in and out. Dad rumbled his approval, closing his eyes and smiling. 

“That’s it. Fuck your dad’s mighty pecs!” 

Sweat trickled down my back as I watched my cock disappear into his jungle of fur. My fingers ran across his broad, bulking chest, feeling the deep striations until I came to his nipples, each about the size of my fist. The second I grabbed them, Dad cried out and his chest clenched so hard he trapped my cock. I winced and hunched over.

“My God, I’m so sorry!” Dad apologized. “I didn’t hurt you, did I?”

I shook my head. “Actually, that felt amazing!”

“Son, you gotta warn me before you attack my nipples like that. They’re super sensitive.”

“Oh, are they?” I smiled before seizing and rolling them between my fingers. The flex he gave made his entire torso almost explode with mass. Veins popped from his shoulders. He tilted his head back and moaned. A few tugs and Dad was arching his back. If I weren’t careful, he might toss me like a rodeo bull.

“Does my big, strong hulk dad like that?”

“Fuck yeah!” he thundered. I twisted those knobs like radio dials, forcing his pecs to contract around my aching cock. The half-ton behemoth was putty in my hands. I’d feel up his lats and the heft of his chest, worshipping his awe-inspiring mass as I thrust in and out of his cleavage, and then I’d attack his nipples and feel those powerful muscles clench around me. So tight and so hot. 

A tingling, electric feeling ran through my loins and I knew I was close. I told Dad this and was surprised when he grabbed my waist, drew my junk out of his chest, and pulled me on top of his pec shelf. I watched dumbfounded as my own Dad deepthroated me! I had to be dreaming, but it felt so damn good. He didn’t just swallow my cock, but sucked it furiously like a man in a desert who’s come across a hose. Dad growled and rumbled, his nose digging into my pubes, his hands squeezing my ass painfully hard as he pulled me back and forth. I can’t remember how long it lasted. Not long enough. The moment one of his thick digits ran down my crack and a knuckle entered me, I came. It was the most intense climax of my life. Every fiber of my being seemed to be orgasming. Dad never stopped. He swallowed each drop I gave and then sucked the rest out. 

Afterward, he smiled up at me. 

“You taste so good, son.” He stroked my face as I caught my breath and leaned by. Something hot and wet rubbed between my shoulder blades. How could I have forgotten about Dad’s monster? 

“Let’s see how good you taste, pop.” Pivoting myself around, I gripped the base of his redwood cock with both hands and squeezed with all my strength as I milked him. Dad sat up and hugged me from behind, his pecs rubbing the back of my head, vibrating as he moaned. 

“Get a good look at my cock, boy, because it’s only gonna grow bigger, longer, thicker, harder!” His burly arms closed in around me as he reached down to fondle a pair of balls bigger than watermelons. 

“Dad, I can’t believe how huge you are already.”

“Believe it, kid. And your cock will grow just as big, bigger even! You’re gonna pack on so much muscle, hundreds of pounds at a time! You’re gonna make your old man look like a damn toothpick! I’ll make sure of it!”

That was what I wanted more than anything in the world, but I couldn’t see how it was possible. When I told Dad this, he grabbed my head and pushed it back onto his cock.

“Lemme show ya’, son. Keep lickin’. Keep strokin’ Daddy’s big, fat cock.” 

I didn’t need to be told twice. Hugging that throbbing member, I dragged my tongue up and down a helmet bigger than a melon. The second I cleaned it off, another cup of pre would spurt and I’d have to start over. The heat from Dad’s body increased. He nibbled my ear as he held me close. Before long, he grabbed his length and started jerking. Harder and harder he jerked and panted and groaned. Trapped in his mighty arms, I felt like I was in the middle of a storm. Even his enormous hands couldn’t wrap all the way around his muscular shaft. The muscles of his forearms rippled and the veins in his biceps surged. The kindly, tender Dad I grew up with was slowly replaced by a ravenous animal. He snorted like a bull in heat and gnashed his teeth like a lion. 

“My tits, son! Suck on my tits!” he snarled.

I jumped at the aggression in his voice. It was a while before I could maneuver myself around with Dad’s hulking arms and pecs keeping me in place. Digging through his sweat-soaked chest hair, I discovered them, plump and erect. With a tug, I made him growl like a bear. Like a bucking stallion, his body moved so much I had trouble sealing my lips around his left nipple. Dad sounded like a damn zoo. He made my ears ring as I sucked that fat tit for all it was worth and twisted its brother three feet away. I managed to swap sides a few times before the eruption. And that’s what it was. An eruption. 

Even with Dad’s ecstatic roars, I heard his loads shoot with the sound of a semi passing on the highway or a busted fire hydrant. Tearing my lips from his chest, I saw his penis fatten a few inches as each volley blasted through him. His loads rocketed above us and painted the ceiling, but most of it fell back and splattered hot and thick across our naked, contorted bodies. Every inch of Dad’s herculean physique flexed as he thrust his spire into the air. It just kept coming and coming! An elephant couldn’t cum this much! Still, he kept shooting load after load, his roars making the weights rattle and my body quake. By the time he finished three minutes later, there was a puddle spreading beneath us that could have come from a busted pipe. All but our feet were coated in white. Dad’s torso heaved like he’d run a marathon. 

He clutched me close as we caught our breath, his heavy forearms pinning me to his sticky chest. My hands slipped several times as I pulled myself up to his panting face. A huge hand stroked the back of my head and pulled me into an affectionate kiss. Afterward he licked his own cum off my face, cleaning me like I was a kitten. I did the same for his face and swallowed a few cups of his thick seed. Dad ran his hands up and down, lathering me up with his load. 

“That feels good,” I moaned.

“Oh, just you wait, boy,” he laughed as if concealing a secret. My entire body tingled. I’d just spent an hour having vigorous lovemaking, so I thought that explained it. 

“You ready for round two?” 

I looked back at his cock and gasped. It was still rock hard. Dad chuckled at my surprise. 

“I still got another two or three loads in me, just as big as the first. I hope you don’t got any plans for the rest of the day.”

We spent another hour kissing, thrusting, jerking, rubbing, flexing, and grinding. Dad was right, his loads were just as massive. I relished every moment, every caress, and every spurt, but after three hours and three catastrophic loads, I was beat. I felt like I’d done a full day in the gym and then football practice. My limbs wobbled as I climbed up Dad’s torso and collapsed on his chest. He smiled and carried me to the gym’s shower. I felt his enormous hands wash me, dry me off, and tuck me in bed. 

I awoke the next morning with the biggest, hardest erection of my life! After the marathon fucking the day before, my muscles weren’t sore in the slightest. In fact, I felt incredible. On the way to the shower I passed my mirror and had to do a double take. I’d grown. Only by five pounds or so, but I was just noticeably bigger. My pecs felt fuller and I could see the outline of my triceps even unflexed. I never made it to the shower. I stood there and ran my hands over my newfound muscle for what must have been an hour. All the while, my cock - now 11 inches - bobbed and dribbled pre on my toes. With a guttural moan, I painted my reflection with the biggest, thickest load yet. As the pleasure of the climax subsided, I stared at my semen sliding down the mirror as I grabbed my sack. Yeah, that felt a little bigger, too. 

Frantically, I put on a pair of pajama bottoms and nearly stumbled into Dad, who’d been waiting in the hallway.

“Dad...did you hear all that?”

“I could wait to see you,” he beamed. Kneeling down, he looked me over and ran his hands across my torso. “I knew it! Come on, flex your chest for me, son. Aww yeah.”

“What happened? How am I bigger?”

“Oh, don’t play dumb with me. You’re smarter than that.”

I thought for a moment.

“Don’t tell me your serum spread to me when we slept together.”

“How do you think all those construction workers grew so huge?”

“I knew it. I knew you were fucking half of them.”

Dad stood and laughed, his tremendous chest bouncing.

“I could introduce you to a few if you’d like.”

“But I have a whole construction crew right here.” I patted Dad’s freakish arms, which he couldn’t help flexing. “Can I ask you something, Dad?”

“Fire away.”

“When you go for your next serum dose...can...can I go with you?”

He thought for a moment before admitting, “I’m not sure they’ll let you. But by God, I’ll try my best. Actually no, I’ll threaten to leave the experiment if they don’t include you.”

My jaw dropped. Sure Dad would continue to grow without the extra doses but he wouldn’t grow as fast or as immense.

“Y-You’d do that?”

“I love growing my body so, so much. But I love you even more, kid.”

I blushed as he pulled me into a bearhug and rocked me back and forth in his herculean arms. 

“Thank you, Dad.”

“Anything for my boy.”

I ran my hand down his shredded eight-pack and slipped it under the waistband of his gym shorts. Dad groaned as my fingers dug through his pubes and rested on his plump cock, which even soft had a few pronounced veins.

“Well, until that serum comes,” I said. “I know another way I can grow.”

Dad’s wall of a torso rumbled against me as he laughed. Grabbing me by the torso, he lifted me up over his broad shoulder and carried me to his bedroom.

“Time to make you into a hulk, boy!”

Damn hot story!!

• 2 weeks later...