Artizek

Wow! That was HOT, and a great beginning. I'm looking forward to more, especially seeing whether the son grows like his dad or stays small to admire him from below. I also can't wait for  immediate payoff of just how big dad got from his last trip to the "hospital!" 

1 hour ago, Artizek said:

Aww, thanks for the great response. I posted this elsewhere on the site, but this is about how big Dad is at 9 feet and 1200 lbs.

Gregg jockstrap.jpg

Absolutely amazing and damn hot! Wish he was my dad. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Tjdonger said:

Não tenho certeza por que estou tendo problemas para ver o texto. Mostra como um espaço em branco ... nenhuma história. 

It also happened here with me.  So I changed the reading mode of the site to dark and then the story appeared.  

And what an incredible story!  Please continue to post more.  I want to know if Father Hulk's son or boyfriend will grow up.☺

• Like 1