The Prelude may be found HERE

Chapter five may be found HERE

My Hulk-daddy is Paying

Chapter six

"Who's a big, dumb jockboy?"

"I am, Sir."

"Does it feel good to be a big, dumb jockboy?"

"You bet it does, Sir!"

"Have I told you, how magnificent your pecs are, lad? They are ... bulbous bulwarks of brutality!"

"I'm not into fancy words like you, Sir, but it sounds darned impressive to me."

Brad smirked. Little Sir was shivering with excitement, and it was Brad who caused the excitement. So far it was ... awesome. Then, there were less awesome aspects of it, but after their trip to Siberia ... He had to thank Sir in some manner. Let the old fool touch his ... his ... BULBOUS BULWARKS. Fuck! Growing so hard now ...

One of the strange things were, that Brad didn't remember exactly how he ended up at Dr. Oxford-Cambridge's doorstep. Another thing, that was strange, was his past. Brad couldn't exactly remember his past. Had he been ... smaller? Perhaps he had, but he wasn't sure. The only things he was sure about were, that he was Brad Maxxx, and Brad Maxxx wanted more muscle mass. Craved it.

He remembered how the door to the very big house had opened, the scent of boxwood hedges, and the face of Sir, but he didn't know, that it was Sir, at the time.

"Can I help you? Oh, you must be Brad, aren't you?"

The man inside the doorstep was a slim, rather short man with silvery hair, a dress shirt and waistcoat, and a very posh accent, definitely British rather than American in any sense of the word.

"Do you know me?"

"I'm Dr. Oxford-Cambridge. You know: Beeflover987345xqz, from that site."

Zed. He said Zed, not Zee. He sounded like someone on the TV.

"Site? Which site?"

"The weather is hot outdoors, you must be dehydrated. Come in, come in, and I shall give you something to drink. If it's heatstroke something hard wouldn't be suitable, I suppose. Do you drink bubbly mineral water, or does the bubbles destroy your abs?"

"Uh. Some water would be fine. With or without."

It was an hour later. Brad felt less dizzy, but he was surprised.

"So you say, that we've had a conversation on a-Gram Confidential since March?"

"Yes. That's what I have tried to explain all the time. What I find surprising is, that you can't remember. Does some of the steroids, or stuff your kind use, affect memory badly?"

Brad smiled. Dr. Oxford-Cambridge assumed, that he was a bodybuilder. Brad felt good. Brad flexed his biceps and watched it. Then he licked it and watched Dr. Oxford-Cambridge teasingly, looking for a reaction. The elderly man shivered.

"Uh. Ehrr. That's the Brad I know from online. Are memories returning?"

"Not all of them. What am I doing here?"

Dr. Oxford-Cambridge stared at him in disbelief.

"Don't you even remember our agreement? I'm paying for your enhancement. You are a hancer, aren't you?"

"Hell, yes! I'm the most eager Hancer you can imagine, Gramps."

"That will not do. You will henceforth address me either as Dr. Oxford-Cambridge, Sir or Hulk-daddy, depending on the situation."

"Of course, Sir. And you will pay for my hancing?"

"As agreed. Shall we take a look at your accommodation and the gym I keep in my basement?"

Gym. Basement. Work out. Become bigger. Uh! BIGGER!

The gym was nice. Well equipped, even with unusually heavy weights. The unusually heavy weights used by Hancers. Uh! Hancers like himself. Hancers who want to be IMMENSE.

His bedroom and living room were nice too, and Sir allowed him to use most of the other rooms in the house, too. There was a cleaning lady, Mrs. Potts, who made her chores once a week, but otherwise Sir didn't have any servants, like some posh folk have, and the Roomba got the basic stuff done. Sir showed him a-Gram (accessed per an i-Net Plus account, the usual one, if the user wanted access to websites only present on a-Net or g-Net). Yes, there was Sir's Beeflover987345xqz account, and there was an account known as BradMaxxxHancerjock. How curious. He didn't remember when he got that one, and the pics were great, too. Did he look that good? He smiled cheekily, flexed his biceps, licked it again and watched Sir's reaction. The senior emitted a little noise, and had to sit down.

"I'm not used to young people in the house. My hopes for a younger boyfriend didn't work well, The War and things. Didn't get any children for obvious reasons, and I seldom meet my nieces and nephews. They live on the other side of the border between UK and the Grand Duchy of Kent, and there are some difficulties going by car through The Forbidden Zone."

"Grand Duchy of Kent ... Is that where we are?"

"Good heavens, young lad. Don't you even know your destination? Of course you are in Kent. You are aware of the existence of Kent, and the Lorry-riots immediately before The War, aren't you? One could be led to believe, that you didn't go through the border office properly. That American drawl is charming to a certain extent, at least for now. Do you have any second thoughts or regrets? Does my humble abode lack the grandeur you imagined? I can send for heavier weights, if the gym doesn't meet your qualifications. Now when I am retired, I have only one hobby left: To grow young men into Enhanced musclegods, and you are the first one. Do we have an agreement?"

"Hell yeah! Of course we have, Hulk-daddy!"

A few months later, their Siberian trip happened.

Next chapter may be found HERE

Edited by Hialmar
spelling, link
  • Like 7