My Quarantine Superhero - Updated 12/11/2020

Hey all!  This is my second story on this forum, and it's basically a self-insert erotica for myself, because I'm a horny 21-year-old stuck in quarantine.  That being said, I like my stories to go slow and build up, so not even close to everything happens in this part ;).  Anyway, enjoy!!

EDIT: Both Leo's and Diego's @'s are not real ones/are not people in the real world, so please don't go looking for them!! 

“My Quarantine Superhero”

Okay… I don’t know how to describe this exactly.  Like, I’m touch-starved, but I was touch-starved before the pandemic, but now I’m extremely touch starved??  What the hell.  I don’t understand.

Point is, I’m horny.  Embarrassingly horny.  And I’m a virgin.  I’ve never even kissed a guy before.  So yeah, there’s that.  Now I can’t really do that because of the pandemic.  So it’s increased by like four billion percent or something grand.

I’ve moved back in with my parents, whom I love, but also drive me insane.  They both know I’m gay, and I crack jokes about it with them all the time (gotta assert my gay dominance, y’know?), but still.  I want to be out there.  Experience the gay life.  Meet a super hot guy. 

So I’ve been chatting around with guys on Instagram.  Specifically bodybuilders.  The hottest ones for me are the ones that are super nerdy and have regular jobs, but also have cannonball biceps and huge pecs.  And they’re handsome in that regular way, like they could be Clark Kent (but better disguised), and you can tell there is something underneath that suit, just waiting to pop out.

God damn, that always gets me going.  And then, when you ask them about their muscles, and they get excited.  They get that devilish glint in their eyes, because they know you’re attracted to them.  They know you’re feeding their ego.  They love the attention.  And they will happily receive it.

One such event happened this summer.

I was fuckin’ around on Instagram, browsing mindlessly through my feed, looking for pictures of hot guys, when I saw him.

He’d been tagged on a cosplay account that I followed, and my God, he was gorgeous.

The post he was in was a photo shoot where he was dressed as Jason Momoa’s Aquaman.  And physically, he played that role perfectly.

In one photo, he posed against the ocean on a rocky beach, and using one massively muscular arm, held up Aquaman’s trident.  His long hair was loose in dark brown waves that hung over a skintight bodysuit covering two voluminous pecs.  His poise was dominant and assertive, and he radiated power.  I was hooked instantly.  I breezed through the rest of the photos, which had him in various poses against the rocky shore wall, or half submerged in the ocean, with wind whipping and sea foam splashing against his body.

My heart leapt into my chest at the sight of his beautiful physique.  He was so muscled, and tall, and looked so strong.  My mind conjured up images of him rescuing me at sea and carrying me on his shoulders up to shore.  He looked rugged, and handsome.

And his face.

His face wasn’t one that I’d immediately peg as a bodybuilder’s face.  He was attractive, but it didn’t have that chiseled or fatless look that fitness men tend to have.  He looked… average, but not in an unflattering way; not conventional-Hollywood attractive, and his face was like any face I could see walking down the street, but still, it complimented him.  It looked good.

With my heart still skipping a beat, I tapped on his profile.  My heart soared.  Based on his first few pictures, I gathered that he was a massive superhero (pun intended) nerd.  A work selfie of him in scrubs and a bun told me he worked in medicine, and he had a few competition/conditioning photos where he was incredibly shredded.

I tapped the “message” button.

Dieg.Genesis.64 - Hey man!  I’m a muscle fan, here.  I really love your Aquaman pics, and  general nerdy (in an awesome way!) vibe.  You seem chill.  I’m down to chat more if you want, I’m bored asf here in quarantine haha. 

-Diego.

I took a deep breath, and hit send, before closing my phone.

For the next hour (because I’m obsessive as fuck and it’s a bad habit I have), I got on my computer and alternated between refreshing the Instagram message page and watching random YouTube videos.  I don’t know why, but I wanted so badly to talk to this man.  Maybe it was the quarantine stir-craziness in me, but I was almost desperate to hear from him (Major Cringe, I know.) 

Deciding to take a break, I went to the bathroom.  Once I was done in there, I came back to my room and reopened my Instagram tab one more time.  That’s when I saw it.  The red circle with the white “1” in it, over the paper airplane icon.  A message!  

Could it have been from… it was!

doc.comic.leo - what’s up.  yeah that was one of my fav shoots before fucking corona. 

doc.comic.leo - sure man, let’s chat

doc.comic.leo - you like superheroes, yeah?  Who’s your fav? -leo

Dieg.Genesis.64 - Uhhhhhh

Dieg.Genesis.64 - For DC, I would say Aquaman or Superman (bc that’s original haha). And for Marvel, Wolverine and Captain America.

I waited a second for a response.  The “typing…” text appeared, and then:

doc.comic.leo - nice 

doc.comic.leo - i can see why you liked my shoot

A pink blush made its way across my cheeks.  I continued.

Dieg.Genesis.64 - Haha yeah!  You pull off his physicality really well.  Like, I see so much of Jason Momoa in you, but you also make it your own, y’know? And it WORKS.  I think that’s awesome.

A moment.

doc.comic.leo - thanks man

doc.comic.leo - yeah momoa was def an inspiration for me

He stopped typing for a second.  I stared at my computer screen.  Then I almost jumped out of my skin.

A photo popped up on the chat log, of a tanned, vascular arm flexed into a bulging bicep.  A hint of a blue-tinted tank top and a lock of dark brown hair identified Leo as the owner of this arm. Muscle-man Jason Momoa look-alike sent me a photo!

doc.comic.leo - whos bigger? me or momoa?

I chuckled to myself, my heart beating a little faster, forcing my brain to process this information.  I responded..

Dieg.Genesis.64 - Honestly?  It’s hard to tell, but I think you’re bigger.  Like, you’re definitely more defined, but I also think you’re bigger.  Idk haha.

(“Typing…”)

doc.comic.leo - dont be bashful ;) its okay

Dieg.Genesis.64 - ...Momoa’s bigger. 

Dieg.Genesis.64 - KIDDING

Dieg.Genesis.64 - You’re definitely bigger, and no, I’m not just saying that :P. 

By this point, my heart was definitely racing.  Okay, maybe not racing, but a healthy jog.  POINT IS, I was exhilarated. I looked up from my laptop for a second, giggling lightly, returning to find that Leo already responded.

doc.comic.leo - you had me for a sec there

doc.comic.leo - good boy

I blushed furiously. But two could play at this game.

Dieg.Genesis.64 - What am I, your dog?

doc.comic.leo - …

doc.comic.leo - yes

doc.comic.leo - you are

doc.comic.leo - now sit

And with that, Leo nearly gave me a heart attack for the second time.  This time, the photo was taken like he was holding his phone in his lap.  He was showcasing his enormous chest, which appeared freshly pumped up by how engorged it looked.  The icing on the cake was his side smirk, complete with one eyebrow raised.  As if daring me to challenge him, knowing he would emerge victorious.

I sat there, tail between my legs (Not really.)

In a flash of courage (or stupidity, I don’t know), I activated my webcam and took a selfie with my tongue out and eyes glinting.  I may have looked a little deranged, but in the moment, I genuinely didn’t care.

Dieg.Genesis.64 - Hmmm…. No.

Dieg.Genesis.64 - *licks face*

I sent the photo.  When the “typing…” symbol appeared, I realized the finality of my decision. 

Shit.

Before I could will the earth to swallow me up, Leo had responded.

doc.comic.leo - ahahahahahaha oh god

doc.comic.leo - is that you?

Dieg.Genesis.64 - Unfortunately for me… yeah.

doc.comic.leo - no no its great!!

doc.comic.leo - i like it

doc.comic.leo - nice hair by the way

doc.comic.leo - ive got competition

Leo’s most recent message made me genuinely smile.  I much preferred having long hair, and my own locks were reaching nipple length.  Plus, I was talking to another guy who understood what it was like to have long hair, and (presumably) how to take care of it.  That was refreshing.

Dieg.Genesis.64 - I suppose you do >:D!!  Wanna see me with my hair down?

A moment.

doc.comic.leo - sure man

Acting on his affirmative, I shook my hair out of the loose braid it was in, and finger combed it so it didn’t look like a rat’s nest.  I took a quick selfie with duck lips (again, why am I CRINGE) and sent it to him.

doc.comic.leo - okay kylie

doc.comic.leo - or whoever

doc.comic.leo - my turn

doc.comic.leo - one sec

I waited for the photo to come.  As seconds turned into a minute, I began to grow concerned.  

Shit. Shit shit shit.  Did I screw this up?  Did Leo get weirded out by me and leave?  

My eyes were quickly caught by the typing ellipsis.  I watched it for a moment.  Then it disappeared.  Then came back, followed by:

doc.comic.leo - here we go

doc.comic.leo - i can show you some other stuff too ;)

Again the photo didn’t come.

Disappointed and frustrated, I rolled my eyes, and looked at the screen again.  And blanched.  The photo wasn’t coming.  It wouldn’t ever come.

Because there was an incoming video call from Leo.

I was about to talk to this guy, muscles, hair, and all.  His delicious pecs and arms and shoulders were going to be on camera.  I was gonna hear his voice.  I was gonna talk to a real (nerdy) bodybuilder!!  I only knew of his existence for the better part of two hours beforehand, but still, I was ecstatic.

I accepted the video call.

“Hey man, what’s up,” said a friendly, deep-baritone voice. 

Leo’s voice.

END OF PART ONE 

Sooooo.... What happens next between Leo and Diego?  You'll find out soon :P.

Edited by Guest
Context