Ivan the Terrible Muscular

londonboy

10 hours ago, londonboy said:

Ivan the Muscle.jpg

“You’re hot,” said a deep, gruff voice behind me.

I turned to behold a tall, broadly built, muscle-head looking guy in a tight, nipple-popping, sleeveless gray sweatshirt that was stretched across his bulging body.  Knotted, veiny arms hung down, pressed out by protruding lats that stretched the jersey material of the sweat soaked shirt.  They looked like something you’d find on hooks in the giant fridge of a butcher’s shop.  Full, rounded pecs pushed out against the gray material in a way that made it clear the big man could probably bench press small cars.  The man’s spandex shorts were so abused by giant swollen thighs, it was clear you couldn’t have pulled the hem of the legs down further for anything in the world.  A hefty lump thrust out at the crotch – looking both intimidating and inviting.  His face was unsmiling, rough, and butch.  His hair was gelled perfectly upward, looking like a field of furry wheat.

“I’m sorry,” I uttered, taken aback by the sudden appearance of such a manly specimen.

“I think you’re hot,” the massive mound of muscle responded, bulges tensed – as if to tease.

“Um . . . thank you,” I replied, unsure of what I should do next.

“I want that pretty face to give me head,” he said, loud enough for others to hear.

“I beg your pardon,” I said, meekly – unsure that he would have actually said what he said.

“I want to fuck your mouth,” he said, clearly and louder – as if to make sure I understood this time.

“Well, as inviting as that sounds…” I started.

“It wasn’t an invitation.  It was a command,” he said – with even more gruffness than before.  “I just wanted to tell you in advance.”

My mouth must have dropped open because he reached over and stuck two of his meaty, thick fingers inside, pushing in until the tips pressed against my tonsils.  He didn’t stop there, though, and I gagged a little as he plunged into my throat.  I forced myself to open up to the intrusion as a tear escaped from my right eye and slid down my cheek.  The substantial fingers started sliding roughly in and out of my throat.  I was stretched open wider.    

“Suck,” he ordered and, knowing I didn’t have a choice, that’s exactly what I did.  “Yeah, a fucking hot mouth.  I knew it would be warm and tight.”

His shorts rode up on his enormous thighs a little more as the bulge at his crotch started to get bigger.  I sucked with the gusto and expertise of a man wishing to avoid bodily harm – fearful of what would happen if I did not please.  The muscled mountain in front of me was more than two of me put together and outweighed me by that much – if not more.  He didn’t smile.  He just stared at me as he continued to jam his fingers back and forth in my mouth, grunting a little each time his tips burst through the opening of my throat.  I could tell he was imagining what it was going to feel like when something else of his was crammed into my mouth.  He broke eye contact to look down at the loaded bar I had been benching.

“That what you were lifting, puny?” he asked, almost scornfully, and I nodded my head as I continued to suck.

He kept the motion of his fingers going as he bent down and grabbed the bar with one hand.  My eyes widened and a gargled cry escaped my mouth as he easily picked up the loaded barbell, which I had been struggling to bench more than three times in a row.  He swung it upward, making his biceps swell even larger.  It was obvious that it took no effort at all for him to accomplish this feat.  

“You are a weak man,” he proclaimed – without intending to offend, he was merely stating a fact.  “Why are some men so scrawny and weak?”   

He curled the heavy bar in successive fluid movements – ten times without even straining his arm.  At the same time, his fingers continued to plow my mouth.  Without a break, he then moved the bar to above his shoulder and did about twenty smooth-as-hell shoulder presses, too.  There was no obvious strain in any part of his body while accomplishing this feat.  Finally, he lowered his arm and then dropped the bar to the padded floor with a loud clanking sound – the weight of the thing making it dent the floor covering.  

“I cannot believe you think that bar is heavy,” he said, looking down at me.  “My dick can lift more than that.  It’s good you are so cute and can suck so nicely.  Being handsome is one thing but being fucking strong is better.  Don’t you agree?”

“Ummm hmmm,” I gurgled and nodded, again, instinctively knowing it was best to agree with whatever he said.  

“You got a boyfriend, little dude?” he asked, stopping the motion of his fingers to allow me to sort of answer with the big things still in my mouth.

“No,” I replied, and the movement began again.

“That’s good,” he said.  “It saves me having to disappoint someone by telling him he is no longer needed or, worse, messing him up to convince him you’re no longer his.  I’m not into sharing what’s mine.  You understand that, my weak friend.  Again, not a question – just a statement.”

I quickly figured out it was best not to answer.  Fingers were removed from my mouth, but the stretching sensation in my cheeks and throat remained.  I checked to make sure none of my teeth has been loosened by his probing.  It was good to be able to move my tongue, again.  The huge man above me rubbed his two fingers on the top of my head, getting rid of the slobber in my hair.  Again, I instinctively knew better than to complain.  At this point, both of us became aware of the fact that there were about five men gathered around us – clearly, they were watching what was going on.  This did not sit well with the big man.

“You fellas need something?” he said, with enough menace to make my cock throb.  “Or can I make molds of your faces by slamming them into some plates?”

The biceps on the behemoth almost doubled in size when they were raised into a flexed state beside his head.  It was more than intimidating – it was downright frightening.  It was a mixture of his hugeness, his dominating personality, the threatening words, and the fact that his arms obviously had the power to follow through on what he was suggesting would happen.  I’ve never seen grown men disperse so quickly.  One second they were there and the next they were gone.  The big man in front of me lowered his arms – surveying the empty space around us like a magician that had just made an elephant disappear.  He turned back to me – still unsmiling, but I could sense he was pleased with me.  At least, I hoped he was.  A rough hand cupped the side of my face and then slid down to grab my chin, turning my head upward.

“Fuck, you’re a beauty, man.  I’ve never seen eyes that blue.  And those lips, they’re like big enough for me to rest my head on,” he said – thankfully pleased with me.  “Time for us to do it, dude.”

A huge hand grabbed the collar of my shirt at the back and pulled me up on my feet with even more ease than it had lifted the weighted bar.  I felt my soles leave the floor for a few seconds and then I landed back down.  Instantly, a huge arm was wrapped around my waist and I was turned sideways as the muscleman started carrying me towards the locker room.  I was nothing more than a folded towel in his pit.  He waddled slowly because of the incredible thickness of his thighs and it was clear that I was nothing but an afterthought to him.  People stared in shock, and probably a little jealousy, but he didn’t even notice.  I could feel the dense hard bulging muscle of his leg and forearm denting in my soft body as we traveled through the gym.  It was a little humiliating to be carried this way so openly, but it also felt invigorating and protecive.  I found that I liked it.  I also knew there was nothing I could do to stop it.  I had a feeling, even if I had beaten on the big guy’s arm and leg, he would not have noticed.   It was like he was covered by a thick sheet of metal.

“Number,” he ordered as he carried me into the space with lockers.

After receiving the information, he turned me upside right and placed me on my feet in front of the locker when I had come into the gym.  

“Don’t bother,” he said as he noticed me reaching into my pocket.

The mountain of muscle wrapped his big hand around my padlock.  I watched as the fingers squeezed lightly and I heard the metal body of the thing squeal as it was compressed.  The hand pulled down at the same time and the steel shackle was ripped from the body.  It was a simple action, requiring very little effort from the big man.  

“Fucking puny thing . . . supposedly so strong,” he grumbled to himself.  “I never met a lock I couldn’t open, well not really open – more like rip apart.”

He tightened his hand around the thing and squeezed it into something even more unrecognizable than it already was.  He then reached over and pulled out my shorts and underwear, dropping the demolished lock in so the warm manhandled metal was snug against my hard cock.  He let the elastic bands of my clothes snap back against my lower stomach with a smack.  He then patted my crotch, making sure he pressed up against the mangled lock and my dick at the same time.  I almost blew my wad at the feeling of finger indentions in the glob of steel pushing against the side of my hard-as-hell rod.  I was also amazed that a hand could make metal so hot. 

“It can be a memento of the day I took you as my own.  You’re going to lose so much seed just looking at that thing and thinking back on the day I destroyed steel like it was nothing,” he said, pressing in even harder to edge my cock on more.  “It drives you fucking wild just thinking about the strength in my huge body, doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” I whispered, working hard to prevent my eyes from rolling back into my head.   

“Let’s get your stuff,” he said, as he pressed his right forefinger against the middle of the locker door.

Instantly, the metal door caved inward – just from the guy’s finger pressing against it.  The top hinge popped away from the body of the locker as everything just bent into the space within.  The big man grabbed the side where the lock had secured it to the bank of lockers and pulled.  The door was separated from its body as if it were nothing more than tearing a sheet of paper out of a notebook.  

“I just can’t help myself, dude.  Everything around me is just so flimsy,” he said, crumpling up the door in his palm as if it had been just a bit of foil and dropping it on the floor.  “Nothing is made strong enough to hold up against me anymore, little fella.”

He reached into the now doorless locker and retrieved my bag.  Again, I was picked up and tucked under his arm without a thought – like a human notebook or something.  I got the distinct feeling for him there was no difference in weight between my fully-grown man body and the half empty bag in his other hand.  As we made our way back out through the gym, I noticed his muscleman waddle even more than before.  As he moved, his thighs were like two giant elephants trying to maneuver through a doorway at the same time – both legs jockeying for a better position.  I also noticed the roadmap like veins that covered the massive bulging quads and found myself dreaming of licking their length with my tongue.  His stride befit the muscled monster that he was.  It was cocky without even trying to be.  It was the walk of someone that weighed a lot and held a lot of muscle all over his body.  The big man stopped at the squat rack to talk to another huge man pushing up a lot of weights with his legs.

“What’s up, Marcus,” the giant holding me said.

“Not much, Ivan,” replied the guy, taking a break between reps.  “What’s that you’ve got there?”

“Pleasure,” big Ivan responded.  “The little man’s got a mouth on him that just won’t stop.  Gonna fill him with my seed.”

“Sounds fucking great, big man.  How about tossing him in my direction when you’re done.  I could do with some plowing tonight, as well,” Marcus said.  

“Naw, man, I think I’m keeping this one for myself.  I don’t think he’s going to wear out anytime soon.  And if my hunch is right, he’s a ripe old pig for muscle and strength,” Ivan shot back.  “He nearly squirted just because I twisted a padlock to fuck.”

“A padlock!  Damn, wait until he sees you rip the door off a bank vault.  That’ll probably make his head explode,” Marcus answered.  “I could come around later and we could share him – make him the cream filling in a muscle sandwich.  Squeeze the juice out of him in a powerful hug.”

“Nope, tonight’s the honeymoon.  He’s all mine.  Catch you later, Marcus.  You’re looking good.  Keep up the good work,” Ivan said as we started to move again.

“Wish I could get as big and strong as you, Ivan, but we both know that’s never happening.  Go easy on the kid, tonight, he looks pretty fragile,” Marcus said as he started a new set of squats.

I was still tucked under the big man’s arm like a folded towel as he left the gym and strode towards the parking lot with the same kind of disregard about what was happening around him that a huge elephant would have as it walked through the jungle.  Ivan was just too big and strong to worry about anything.  That’s why he walked out into the street that circled the strip mall where the gym was located without even looking.  Suddenly, there was the sound of screeching tires and a huge pick-up truck stopped within a foot of where Ivan stood.  The big man looked at the vehicle in the same way someone might glance at an annoying fly – knowing it could do no harm, but was clearly a nuisance.  The blaring sound of a horn came next and, then, a huge open hand came slamming down on the hood of the truck – putting a deep dent into the metal.  It looked like a wrecking ball had been dropped on the hood and, yet, I knew it has been a relatively light tap for the strong man.

“We’re walking here!” Ivan said, loudly – with me, still tucked under his huge arm.  

Even in the midst of the confrontation, I could sense how much my body was just an afterthought for the huge Ivan.  He held me like a school kid might hold a notebook – not even aware that I was there.  It was that realization that made me suddenly feel very sorry for the driver of the truck.  I could see that the relatively large man driving was instantly furious at Ivan’s remark – the dude totally missed the fact that the hood of his truck was now severely dented in.  He was just too angry.  He leaned out the window to make sure we heard him.

“You two pansy lovers need to look where you’re going.  Assholes!” the red-faced guy yelled.

The look on Ivan’s own face was a mixture of anger and some kind of evilness I had never seen.  It was obvious that the man was immediately pumped with testosterone overload.  His muscles seemed to pop out bigger and gleamed in the sunlight in a way that made me excited, but nervous for the dude in the truck.  I instantly knew the big man was going to play and teach the screaming man – who was now foolishly laying on his horn, again – a lesson.  Ivan, still carrying me under his arm, walked around to the driver’s door.  He reached out with his abnormally large hand and grasped the smallish looking ledge of the door.  His long fingers stretching down the inside of the truck – near the still-screaming jerk.

“Don’t make me get out of this car, you stupid ape, or I’ll knock you from here across that parking lot,” the unhinged creep yelled.

I heard the crunching of metal over the man’s loud vulgar screams – accompanied by the sounds of other materials being destroyed, too.  With nothing more than a slight tug, Ivan ripped the entire door from the truck.  It came off with a loud snapping sound, followed by glass breaking within and metal being crushed even more.  I saw that his hand had basically squeezed the door to the point that it looked like it had been rammed by a larger vehicle.  Crushing metal was like playing with cotton balls to the big man.  I turned my attention back to the shocked, but even angrier, definitely smaller man in the truck.  The pitch of his yelling voice had suddenly gotten a lot higher.  The dude was clearly freaked out, but was foolishly still challenging the behemoth who had just peeled a door off of a truck like he was taking the price tag off a toy.

“Look what you did, you stupid asshole!  Put that back!,” the guy screamed – in a futile attempt to sound brave and strong.  

Ivan didn’t say a word, but he was still smiling at the guy in a way that made my cock pulse and my heart beat in fear for the jerk.  The big man, still holding me under his arm, held the door up in the air and started crumping it in his hand like it was only a sheet of paper.  I couldn’t believe it.  I watched as his big palm and fingers just wadded a truck door into a tight blob of metal – the sound of it making me leak pre-cum.  Ivan’s arm had ballooned to a size and a half more than what it had been.  The vein that streaked across it was almost as thick as my now completely hard cock.  It was no longer a biceps – more like the side of a barn.  And the door – a crumpled ball of metal, vinyl, glass and whatever else goes into that part of an automobile.  Our once cocky-as-hell friend in the truck was now a wide-eyed petrified version of his previous self.  He seemed to finally understand what a massive mound of muscle and strength he had chosen to antagonize.  I was sure he was wishing there was a hole nearby that he could slither over to and disappear, but – unfortunately – Ivan had different plans.  I was still held under the big guy’s arm like some kind of man-purse.  I noticed there was now a giant wet spot at the asshole’s crotch – he had obviously pissed himself he was so scared – but there was also a slight darkened patch at Ivan’s stretched-to-the-max Adidas shorts.  The giant was understandably getting off on his own strength . . . and, I got the feeling, he was loving the chance to show off for me.  The demolished door dropped to the ground with a loud thud.

“Metal is so fucking weak,” Ivan muttered, to no one specific.  He was just stating a fact.

I could actually see the thick veins on the big man’s biceps pulsing hard with hot blood.  His arms were so freaking huge.  My entire torso didn’t come close to matching their thickness.  Ivan slid his forefinger between the man’s chest and the vinyl seatbelt stretched tightly across it.  With nothing more than a flick, he snapped the belt in half – like it had been just a wet string of spaghetti.  He did the same with the part of the belt that went across the man’s sopping lap.  Ivan then grabbed the dude’s sweatshirt, twisted the thing tightly and pulled the large guy out of the truck, as if he were nothing more than a rag doll.  Ivan brought the visibly shaking man’s face close to his own.

“You’d be easier to crush than the metal door,” Ivan said, gruffly – but with no malice.  Again, it was just a fact.  “I think you said you’d punch me across the parking lot, didn’t you, fella.  We both know that’s not going to happen, but let’s see what kind of damage I can do.”

Ivan hooked his right foot under the edge of the truck and waited for our eyes to look down.  He then gave a little kick and the truck flew into the air and then tumbled across the parking lot, loudly.  It rolled over and over – being completely demolished as it banged it’s way to the other side of the large space.  It was unrecognizable when it finally came to a resting point – upside down with the cab completely smashed flat.  Ivan had looked like a kid playing kickball – that’s how effortless his actions were, especially as he continued to hold two grown men like they weighed nothing.  He had sent an entire big vehicle rocking many yards away, with only a slight flick of his foot.  The three of us stared over at the destroyed blob of metal – two of us shocked by such power and one of us simply relishing in the fact that his foot could be so strong.

“Not really a punch, but I sent your little truck across the parking lot, dude,” Ivan said, looking at the guy he still held in the air.  “Want me to toss you over to it?”

The man just whimpered – a non-sensical begging for the huge strongman to not hurt him.  I could see the big guy contemplating how he could send a grown man sailing through the air with nothing more than a little toss.  It made Ivan smile – that almost evil grin I’d seen creep across his face a few times, now.  It was just an acknowledgement of his abilities – the true extent of his power.  He clearly loved being super strong . . . able to do amazing things that no other man could even begin to do.  I was seriously nervous the dude from the truck was going to be sent soaring through the air to land on his beaten-up truck.  Ivan, however, placed the guy on his feet in front of us and then reached up to thump the guy lightly on the forehead.  It was just a simple flick, but the guy’s body immediately slumped to the ground – an unconscious mass on the asphalt.  Ivan didn’t even look at the man, he just started to walk away.

“You can’t leave him there!” I said, quickly – which made the muscleman stop.  “He’ll get run over.”

It was like Ivan had absent-mindedly tossed a piece of trash on the ground.  That’s how he viewed the pesky intruder who had so rudely interrupted plans.  He looked at me, thinking about what I had said and clearly debating if taking an action would be allowing me to think I was right – that I had told him to do something and he would do it.  Obviously, Ivan was not a man who took orders, or even suggestions, for that matter.  Still, though, he reached down and grabbed the unconscious heap by the seat of his pants, lifted him, and then carried him to a bus stop bench a few feet away.  Once placed there, the dude looked like some homeless guy taking a much-needed late afternoon nap.  I had a feeling he wouldn’t be waking up any time soon.

“Thank you,” I said, and this made Ivan smile – in a way that made it clear he didn’t care if I was pleased or not.  It made no difference to him.  He didn’t need my approval.

“Gonna plow you so hard, dude, you’ll be thanking me all night long,” the big man said as we started waddling back towards the group of vehicles near the gym.  

Wow hot as hell

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/12/2020 at 3:50 AM, londonboy said:

Ivan the Muscle.jpg

[...]

My mouth must have dropped open because he reached over and stuck two of his meaty, thick fingers inside, pushing in until the tips pressed against my tonsils.  He didn’t stop there, though, and I gagged a little as he plunged into my throat.  I forced myself to open up to the intrusion as a tear escaped from my right eye and slid down my cheek.  The substantial fingers started sliding roughly in and out of my throat.  I was stretched open wider.    

“Suck,” he ordered and, knowing I didn’t have a choice, that’s exactly what I did.  “Yeah, a fucking hot mouth.  I knew it would be warm and tight.”

His shorts rode up on his enormous thighs a little more as the bulge at his crotch started to get bigger.  I sucked with the gusto and expertise of a man wishing to avoid bodily harm – fearful of what would happen if I did not please.  The muscled mountain in front of me was more than two of me put together and outweighed me by that much – if not more.  He didn’t smile.  He just stared at me as he continued to jam his fingers back and forth in my mouth, grunting a little each time his tips burst through the opening of my throat.  I could tell he was imagining what it was going to feel like when something else of his was crammed into my mouth.

I wish I had my own Ivan to own, dominate and use me...

The big man stopped at the squat rack to talk to another huge man pushing up a lot of weights with his legs.

“What’s up, Marcus,” the giant holding me said.

“Not much, Ivan,” replied the guy, taking a break between reps.  “What’s that you’ve got there?”

“Pleasure,” big Ivan responded.  “The little man’s got a mouth on him that just won’t stop.  Gonna fill him with my seed.”

“Sounds fucking great, big man.  How about tossing him in my direction when you’re done.  I could do with some plowing tonight, as well,” Marcus said.  

“Naw, man, I think I’m keeping this one for myself.  I don’t think he’s going to wear out anytime soon.  And if my hunch is right, he’s a ripe old pig for muscle and strength,” Ivan shot back.  “He nearly squirted just because I twisted a padlock to fuck.”

“A padlock!  Damn, wait until he sees you rip the door off a bank vault.  That’ll probably make his head explode,” Marcus answered.  “I could come around later and we could share him – make him the cream filling in a muscle sandwich.  Squeeze the juice out of him in a powerful hug.”

“Nope, tonight’s the honeymoon.  He’s all mine.  Catch you later, Marcus.  You’re looking good.  Keep up the good work,” Ivan said as we started to move again.

“Wish I could get as big and strong as you, Ivan, but we both know that’s never happening.  Go easy on the kid, tonight, he looks pretty fragile,” Marcus said as he started a new set of squats.

I would definitely volunteer to be this Marcus' sex toy...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...