The Macro Muscle Titan - part 3 (TEASER)

PumpCulture

Hi, folks. I'm back after some time away. Thought I'd share a teaser for the Macro Muscle Titan - part 3, which just went live recently! Here's a clip:

===================================

CW: muscle growth, macro muscle, hyper muscle, solo sexual content.
(read part 1)
(read part 2)

"Lara...?"

Darkness. Numbness. Pleasure.

"Miss Lara? Maybe before you black out from another round of orgasms you can answer a few of my questions this time." The shrill voice was followed up by a cackle. The unmistakable laughter of one Ahnko Errstone, chief scientist of the Survey Corps and the world's leading teacher and student of Titanology.

Lara Croft opened her eyes, waking as if from a dream. An incredible pressure boiled in her chest and her breathing felt tight, rasping. She quickly noted the cool but stale air, like a cave. The walls were huge slabs of stone. The chill clung to the beads of sweat that cascaded down her bare skin, dripping from her ample breasts and hardening her nipples.

She felt her skin prickle into goosebumps as the sweat slid down her slender waist and voluptuous hips, her toned legs, mingling with the wetness dripping from her womanhood. That was when she felt it, remembered it, the endless rhythmic in-and-out pattern of the artificial phallus that plunged her feminine depths, slowly, maddeningly. Looking down, she could just barely make out the apparatus: a series of squeaking, interlocking wheels mounted with a metal shaft shaped like a rather large male genitalia, shining with lubricant as it pierced her vagina over and over and over again at its sluggish pace. A sex toy. Why?

The rictus grin of a familiar face suddenly appeared as Ahnko leaned into Lara's vision.

"Yoohoo! Comfortable? I know it's not the same thing as floating idly in the ocean but I like to think we treat our captive titans well." Ahnko swayed her hips teasingly as she strode past Lara. The scientist reached into a pocket and flicked her wrist, tossing photographs down on a table where her captive could see them.

Lara looked down and her heart froze. She tried to get away from the repulsive images but her raised arms tugged helplessly against the chains shackled to her wrists and ankles, which pulled her body into the shape of an X. Her breathing quickened with her pulse. She felt dizzy again, nauseous. Lara had no choice but to sate her curiosity, in spite of her disgust, and gaze down at the pictures.

"Like them? Masa put up a bit of a fight but he gave up his secrets in the end..." Ahnko gestured at a set of photographs depicting a gigantic nude humanoid with a dull look on its toothy face. A nail the size of a telephone pole had been driven through the creature's chest and into the wall behind it, although it hardly seemed to notice the garish wound. The rest of its body was tied down with straps hammered with tentpoles into the ground.

"Or there's Mune, who could hardly get around on his own as it was. He was easy enough to capture and domesticate..." Ahnko pointed to other photos with a bloated giant, also nude--but also without sexual organs, Lara noted--who had been strung up with wires where it sat on the ground like it was a maypole. Ordinary humans surrounded it, presumably those who tied up the giant, and Lara guessed that their captive was several meters tall in comparison.

"See, I capture titans and then take them apart. Unlike my successor, I don't admire or pity them." The scientist smacked her hand down over the photographs. "I hate them. I'm disgusted by titans and their greed, their size and power. I cram them in a bottle and don’t poke any holes. I rip their wings off and listen them cry... and now, you're my new bug!" Ahnko resembled a child that had had too much candy. "Now, what are we going to do to you first?" She folded her arms over her leather vest and white blouse, eyeballing the other woman through a circular device over her eye like a monocle.

"What do you want?" Lara said with her enunciating accent. Although her voice came out in a hoarse whisper, her low, husky tone sounded just as sultry as ever.

Ahnko saw right through it. "You're quite a specimen but don't even try it. I'm so dedicated to my work, I might as well be a eunuch!"

Lara traded out the silk for the venom, "Let me go."

"Not a chance. You're a danger to yourself, to our civilization, hell, maybe even to the entire goddamn world," Ahnko responded, moving closer to her captive. "You do remember, don't you?"

"Remember what?" Lara lowered her head and scowled at her captor.

"When we first discovered you, do you know we thought you were an island? A land mass. Can you believe it? The size of your body..." Ahnko was so close Lara could feel her breath on her sweaty skin. The scientist reached up and flicked a finger down Lara's nose, "Immeasurable. Of course, I thought about measuring you. You were already far, far bigger than the largest titan our civilization has ever encountered... but what I didn't realize is that unlike other titans, you were still growing. It would've been impossible to measure you. You were an infinitely expanding world of muscle, so far as we could tell... And the trick seems to be this little doodad."

Ahnko leaned in close and reached behind Lara's neck, tapping a metal object that had been fastened to the base of the captive woman's skull, right where her braided ponytail began.

"Now..." Ahnko stared straight into Lara's eyes with a begging, pouting look, and whispered, "care to tell me where you got this ancient medallion from, hm?"

Lara stared back. "I don't remember."

"Aww that's a shame. I thought you were going to be a good girl. See this?" Ahnko picked up a small device attached to a wire. "This means persuasion. This little wheel on top of it can roll forward..." the scientist ran her thumb against the top of the joystick--Lara sucked in her breath sharply and experienced a wave of sexual pleasure--"...or backward." And then the wave subsided, although Lara's lady bits were throbbing against the metal phallus that had again slowed to a crawl. Lara swallowed hard.

"T-that's supposed to make me talk?" she said through ragged breaths.

Ahnko blinked. "Why... yes. Of course it is. Turns out, the secret to diminishing your size was stimulation. Isn't that impressive? No other titan even possesses sexual organs but giving you sweet, sweet release was the key to returning you to normal. You have our own Attack Titan to thank for that... he went to town on your... err... hot zone."

Lara clenched her eyes and tried to blot out the feeling of the device between her legs rubbing against her clit and labia. She took a deep breath and forced the memories out of her mind: the Attack Titan fisting her canyon-sized vagina.

"It seems you have some sort of unique power over men, not unlike abilities we've recorded in titans that can call smaller giants to their aid. You're a shapely woman, of course," Ahnko looked her over from head to toe and bit her lip a little, "and perhaps that's magnified when you're in titan form--I'll have to test that, somehow--but you can rest assured that we've taken all precautions here... You put our Captain into a coma! I think you overloaded his system. But we are quite isolated now. The room is insulated and there's not a man for miles. Nobody to test your feminine wiles on! Just this."

Ahnko rubbed her finger against the joystick. The wheels turned a little faster. The phallus plunged a little quicker. Lara gritted her teeth through it but could feel an orgasm building, powerfully, irresistibly.

"You're lucky," the scientist was cackling, "Usually we have to go about bloodier business to take down a titan! So... now you know how you got here. How about that medallion, eh?"

Again the scientist configured the joystick. Again the sexually stimulating artifice ramped up its speed, although only by a bit. Lara’s heart began to race, her breaths began to pant, her sweat trickled down her naked body like fingers raking her flesh. She felt her muscles tense and relax, tense and relax, again and again, agonizingly, as if trying to grasp for some height she couldn't reach anymore, all as the orgasmic torture headed toward its inevitable climax. It was almost like she was trapped in somebody else's body, or outside of her own.

Ahnko watched Lara’s impressive breasts rise and fall with each heavy, gasping breath. The scientist observed her specimen writhe. Lara’s face slowly contorted into a silent mask of anguish as her pleasure came to a head. She watched her fellow scientist, the once great adventurer and archaeologist wiggle like a worm on a hook, her gorgeous, lithe body tensing up, the veins popping on her temples and neck as she bared her teeth and screamed into the climax. The muscles all over her athletic, voluptuous figure flexed and for a moment, Ahnko Errstone felt fear, but she took no small pleasure watching Lara's steaming juices gush from her womanhood.

When it was over, spittle speckled Lara's lips, but Ahnko didn't reduce the speed of the phallic device.

"You've got a lot of stamina, I'll give you that, girl." Ahnko gently slapped Lara's cheek, reddening the captive woman's face. "You've put up with this for a long time. A long, long time. And it's not going to get better. Not for a while. Not until I hear about that medallion." Ahnko pressed a small button on the device in her hands. The sex toy between Lara's legs began to noisily vibrate even as Ahnko revved up the speed a little more. "How long can you keep it up?"

(access the full story at patreon.com/pumpculture: only $5 a month for all access)

• Like 1