Gene Therapy (Part 3 added 1/9/21)

alexdog

It's a fantasy but I always think with stories like this, how can you be a good person if you wish for revenge. Is seeing the person he hates getting an eye for an eye going to corrupt the main character and make him lose his gifts?

• Like 1

PART 2

I couldn’t believe what was happening to me. This young man was unreal.  His face was that of a male model and the body of god of muscle.  Fuck the way he just got off on his own bicep will be burned in my memory for eternity. It will be the source of many jerk off sessions for sure. But wait... he said he is my servant forever. Forever? Can this really be true? 

As soon as he told me to go upstairs and get ready so we can have fun my mind was already racing at the possibilities. I jumped in the shower and let the water run all over my body. I must have sat in there for a good 45 minutes just thinking of him. I pictured him posing in front of me, pictured what it would be like to feel him up, pictured how he could use his strength. And fuck the size of that cock! That nearly reached all the way down his inner thigh in his clothes! I only saw the outline but I can imagine how thick and beautiful that was!

I got out of the shower and got dressed. It was a cool day but warm enough to wear a tshirt and jeans. I always wore loose clothes because I didn’t really have any shape to my body. I looked in the mirror and did my hair and I looked all over my room for my cell phone. I couldn’t find it anywhere. Damn I wanted to take some pictures of him. I must have left it downstairs

My heart was already pounding as I ran down the stairs. Anticipating Gene in that tight tshirt, those quads nearly bursting out of his tight jeans. I hurried down those stairs but stopped short in the living room entrance as I saw him standing near the window. He turned around to look at me. “Hey Jason!”

He had changed clothes. He was in baggy sweat pants and an oversized sweat shirt. “Oh Gene. I see you changed” I sounded disappointed and I can tell he felt it and saw the look on my face

“Sit down with me Jason” he sat on the couch and I sat right next to him. “Like I said I’m here forever Jason. You will have your entire life to enjoy every fucking shred of my body” he moved to my ear and whispered “every ripped... sliced... carved inch of this body” his lips lightly brushing against my ear lobe as I felt his warm breath. 

I swallowed hard as a chill went down my body. He moved his head back and spoke normally “and if you desire it, I will wear whatever you want. Fuck I’ll walk around naked in Times Square if you say the words, but trust me. You will enjoy this much better if you allow me to wear this for what’s going to happen.“

I looked at him puzzlingly “for what’s going to happen?”

He ignored my question and said “so tell me about Dave.”

I sighed loud “where do I begin? He’s an asshole. Always picked on me in high school. Made fun of me because I was gay. Shoved me into lockers. You name it. And these guys are supposed to grow up to be losers! Not him. He married this girl Brittany who worships him... does anything he says. He has a good job, great body, makes good money and he still picks on me when he comes over.”

“No marriage is perfect” he said. “You will see what we have is much stronger than that. And believe me when I say his body is fucking shit compared to me, and I haven’t even seen him yet.” He was interrupted by the sound of my phone text alert going off. Crap where was it?  He gave me a cocky smirk before reaching into his sweat pants pocket and handed me my phone. “Here. I needed to borrow it for a little” he said

I looked at my phone and there was a text from David. It said “I’ll be there in an hour”

I looked up nervous “Gene...what did you do?”

“I’m showing you what you have and what I’m capable of. I invited Dave and his wife. I said to come over to a rematch. I didn’t think you would mind.  You’ll love this. Trust me”

He saw my Adam’s apple go up and down as I swallowed. He responded with a slow wink. He saw that I was nervous but he just sat with me on the couch and kept telling me not to worry. It felt like an instant but an hour had passed just thinking of Gene the whole time leaning up against him. 

*ding dong*

My thoughts were halted by the doorbell

“Well don’t be a bad host Jason. Let them in”

I walked to the door and opened it. “Hey faggot. Glutton for punishment?”  God forbid I said anything to defend myself. It would make matters just worse. I just looked down at the ground

His wife just laughed as I stood there as they pushed passed me to walk in. They turned the corner and saw Gene standing there in his sweats. “Oh someone new to join us?” she asked.  “Hello I’m Brittany”

“Dave here. Well this is nice. More money for me” Dave said extending his hand

“Hey guys, I’m Gene. Please to meet you” he shook both of their hands but spent an extra couple seconds slowly shaking Brittany’s. “Yeah Jason and I go way back. Honestly I haven’t played poker too much but it can’t be all luck. I mean the same players seem to always be in the finals on tv, right?” He chuckled 

“Yeah whatever. 100 dollars buy in. And maybe you want to let go of my wife’s hand?” Dave seemed perturbed

“Oh sorry. How rude of me. Sure let’s get started.”

We sat down and played and it was unreal. Gene was killing it. He knew when to bet high and when to completely dominate the pot even if he had a terrible hand. His stack of chips was huge and he drained David Tiffany and me of everything we had. His face stoic and he had no tell at all. 

“What the fuck asshole! How the fuck are you winning this much!” David was pissed

“What do you mean? It’s not that hard. It really is a cerebral game and I don’t mean to brag or nothing but my brain makes yours look like a kindergarten child” he was getting cocky

“What did you say punk?!”

“Oh come on! Your tells are obvious. If you have a good hand, the pulsations in your neck beat one or two more a minute. Your breathing deepens maybe by half a second. If you’re bluffing, I can smell a slight hint of sweat coming from your pits dude.“

“No way you fucking noticed that” Dave said

“Oh and don’t get me started on little Brittany here” Gene said

“Wait, me? What are my tells?” She said

He turned a little to me so I can see him give me a little cocky grin before turning back to her. “Well you don’t really have a tell. But baby you haven’t stopped staring at my face since we sat down. How could you concentrate on the game?”

She gasped and put her hand to her chest

“I don’t blame you though baby” he continued. He stroked the bottom of his chin “its not everyday that someone can look at a face as fucking hot as this one, is it baby?”

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing” Dave getting very upset. I could see the blood boiling. 

Gene turned his attention to Dave. “I’m sorry Dave. I didn’t mean to be rude. I’m sure your marriage can handle little old me. Right Brittany?  Actually Brittany I have a question. We already know my face puts his to shame and my brain clearly has him beat. So just curious what is it you see in him? What gets your pussy wet for this guy?“

She looked at Dave and you can see he is already fuming balling his fists. “I’ve always been into his body. I love looking at his abs while he’s riding me with that big cock” trying to build up his ego she had no filter at this point. 

“Oh that’s right! Even Jason here told me about that body of yours. Well that’s something to be proud of! Let’s see it“ Gene having this eager smile on his face

Dave stood up “check out this shit” as he reached down to the bottom of his shirt and lifted revealing his toned six pack. Cuts were there but faded in the bottom. It was sexy to me. Brittany smiled as well

Gene’s smile vanished and he said disappointedly “oh I see”

“What?” Dave said

“Well I was hoping to be impressed”

“Are you fucking kidding me?!”

“Sit down Dave” said Gene. Gene then stood up and looked at Brittany. “You like abs then baby? How many you wanna see?” He slowly started to lift up the bottom of his sweat shirt “2?” As he revealed the bottom row of deeply cut perfectly blocked tanned abs. “4?” The next row “6?”  Brittany started breathing heavily body shaking clearly getting turned on. “How about all fucking 8?” As he pulled up his shirt and revealed the most built shredded 8 pack I had ever seen. “Imagine grabbing each one of these babies as you were being fucked.” He pinched the thinnest layer of skin looking like cellophane and released it snapping it back to his abs. He looked her dead in the eyes and said “Flawless”. The whole scene was getting me so turned on

Dave’s mouth dropped as he whispered “what the fuck?!”

“Baby come closer. Check this shit out “ he lifted his shirt higher so he could rest his shirt on his massive chest and proudly display his midsection. My dick was getting rock hard but it got titanium hard with what he did next. “Can your hubby do this?”  He exhaled loud as the rivulets between his abs deepened to the point that they became chasms separating each ab into a thick separated block. He then used a finger to strum over them loudly thumping over them. He then slowly traced and outlined each brick putting his whole finger in the canyons between them. 

Gene then relaxed them and demonstrated unreal control as he slowly rolled them from top to bottom then in fluid motion went from bottom to top like a wave. He then exhaled hard and snapped his finger hardening his abs again into iron armor plates. She was biting her lip and getting uncomfortable with how turned on she was getting. Her hand actually went down to her vagina. 

“That’s right baby” Gene said. He then flexed even harder twisting his hips exposing veins as thick as pencils corded over his midsection and down into his pants. He took the edge of his hands and put them on his Adonis belt showing how it went all the way into his groin.  “Fucking hot” he said to himself. 

He pointed at the center midline cut in his abs and said “watch” as he flexed in such a way that the chasm deepened and widened separating his abs further apart then brought then together. “Now thats control” he said proudly. Using his thumb and index finger he placed them on the third row of abs and concentrated flexing that row hard. A mesh work of striations came into view on those abs only and then he exponentially made then spread over the rest of his gut. 

Next he put his arms behind his head and brought his abs inwards creating the most insane vacuum. His waist practically vanished but the cuts were still visible. He turned in such a way to showcase how narrow it was. “You’re probably jealous of this waist too Brittany” He winked at her slowly as he then blew out just a middle column of ab muscle in the center with the outer parts of his abs still indented. It was like a thick column of pure corded ab muscle with veins coursed over them. He brought a hand down and sexually stroked that column like he would his cock. Up and down... slowly

Brittany breathing heavily. You could tell she wanted nothing more than to be fucked hard by Gene

He relaxed his abs “why don’t you show Dave here what my abs do for you” he grabbed at his bulge. “Why don’t you show him...with your mouth”

“That’s it fucker!” Dave yelled as he stood up and threw a punch at Gene’s abs. At that instant Gene flexed his abs hard as fuck. We all heard it. A huge WHACK followed by Dave screaming and falling back in the chair nursing his hand

Gene smiled and grasped Dave’s forearm and held it up for me to see. Dave was crying as I saw his fingers going in odd directions and his wrist angulated to the side “I don’t think it’s supposed to look like that, huh Jason?” he then threw down his arm. Dave continued to nurse it while tears formed. I was completely in shock but I could feel precum leaking in my pants. Instead of Brittany consoling Dave her eyes never left Gene or his abs. 

“Now as I was saying” as he looked at her again

She couldn’t help herself as she crawled over to Gene on her knees and hungrily caressed his abs “oh my god” she said. He grabbed her one hand and made her feel every inch of them.  She then slowly pulled his sweats down revealing his cock. Oh wow I’ve never seen such a beautiful dick. Thick and veiny as ripped as the rest of him it hung down maybe 6 inches soft. He nodded to her and she grabbed the shaft and put the head in her mouth. He put his one hand behind her head and used her to push deeper stuffing her mouth. He then rhythmically thrust in and out but the whole time he never took his eyes off Dave. His dick got iron hard and thick as fuck. It must have been ten inches as he continued to push her back and forth. Her hands all over his abs as he kept them in perfect titanium hardness. 

“Get your hands off my wife!” He yelled in tears

“Sure thing” Gene said

He removed his hand from her head but she didn’t stop. She kept on bobbing in and out but this time she moved her hands from his abs to his glutes and pushed herself deeper and deeper gagging as she tried to deep throat that monster. You could see her throat expand by the girth.  “Like that?” He asked all cocky

Dave said in despair “Brittany...no”

And then he moaned deep as he unloaded into her throat. He orgasmed for about a full minute as she hungrily tried to swallow it all. Cum poured out her mouth and through her nostrils from the size of this massive load. A small pool formed on the ground from what she couldn’t swallow. He pulled out slowly as she dove to the ground to clean up what she dropped.

“I don’t know if any marriage can survive after that. Good luck. Now both of you get your things and get the fuck out”

Gene pulled up his sweats sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder as we watched them slowly get up and leave. He turned to me “they’re not the perfect couple anymore. Consider their marriage over.”

“Oh...my...god” I said to him

• Like 26

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 3

small disclaimer: this installment contains some violent scenes. If that’s not for you, you might not wish to read

Any feedback is appreciated
———————————————————

I had the most amazing night’s sleep after that spectacle. I must have relived it over and over while dreaming and for the first time in a long time I slept the whole night through. I woke up feeling completely at ease and well rested. As my eyes slowly flickered open in the daylight, I felt him pressed up behind me. Oh my god this was real!

I could feel my back against his hard body and the back of my head was nestled up against his chest. He wrapped his one quad around my legs and I felt completely protected. It was complete heaven. The warmth of his body emanated throughout mine like a blanket on a cold night. 

He reached down to my groin and slowly massaged my bulge through my pajama pants. “Good morning beautiful” he said right up into my ear as his chin slowly brushed up against my cheek. I smiled as I felt wanted, and man did it feel good. Nobody has ever said those words to me before. He knew what I wanted and I wanted a confident man, cocky, perfect. I wanted to feel loved. 

I broke away from his grasp and turned around to see him. He was laying on his side facing me in a pair of sweats and completely shirtless. He was holding his head up with his hand and the head of his bicep was peaked and perfect.  His upper torso looked like a cartoon it was so unreal. Striations in his pecs rippled and his abs were tight as fuck. He looked like the most ripped beautiful bodybuilder I’d ever seen.  He said he was my fantasy but I’ve never fantasized about something this flawless

“Oh my god Gene! Last night was the most incredible thing I’ve ever witnessed”

He smiled slightly and gave me a wink. “Get used to it Jason. I’m going to fill your every wish. I’ll have that dick of yours raging every night and just when you think it can’t get any better, it will surpass anything you ever thought.”

I couldn’t help myself looking at that bicep. I slowly brought my hand over to the top of the mound and before I got there he took his other hand and guided me to the surface. He made a fist and flexed it so hard under my grip. The split deepened and the veins stuck out like ropes over each fiber. “That’s right Jason. Feel that fucking monster.” Oh the words he used. He knew I loved that attitude. He twisted his wrist back and forth as that softball danced under my grip. He brought his mouth to the the peak and licked the top right before giving it one sweet kiss

I don’t know what came over me as I worked up the courage to kind of push him on his back and bring my mouth to his. I pressed my lips into his. He took his hand and grabbed the back of my head and massaged my scalp as he used his tongue to push inside my mouth. It was the most sensual most wet kiss I’ve ever experienced. I started actually moaning into his mouth as his thick tongue probed every corner filling my oral cavity

I couldn’t take it anymore getting so hard as I broke the kiss and laid next to him...his arm wrapped around me pulling me close to him. I thought to myself that I couldn’t believe this is truly happening. And what happened to Dave was just the most amazing thing.

“You mean when these abs fucking ruined his life?” Gene said reading my thoughts. He grabbed my hand and guided them to his abs as he exhaled loudly and deepened the cuts. He ran my hands up and down them so I could feel every fucking brick.

“They’re so hard” I said

“Hard enough to break his hand” and then he laughed. “And don’t forget this beast” he said as he guided my hands to the bulge in his sweats. He was massaging his dick with my hand as it began to thicken. It was fucking massive. It started tenting his sweats and then the elastic of his sweats just fell to the side as his pole stood there in huge glory. 

It was fucking rockhard and standing straight up like a huge thick club. “Look at this thing.” He sat up and grabbed it with his hand and with his other finger pointed out how each vein was as thick as a pencil wrapped around that monster. “And look at that head. Have you ever seen something so fucking magnificent?“ The head of his cock was huge thick and throbbing purple. I sat up next to him to see it. He sucked in his abs and bent over never losing contact with my eyes. He then opened his mouth wide and was able to actually put the head of his own cock inside.

“Oh fuck!” I said

He closed his eyes and sucked that head like it was candy with saliva dripping down the shaft. He moaned as if he was getting off on himself. His jaw stretched around that knob and my dick was responding and getting iron hard.  His mouth came off of it with a loud pop. “Mmm so good. And did you see how that bitch sucked it? It was like her life depended on it. Can you blame her? Look how fucking beautiful it is! And Jason it’s all yours just like the rest of me. Never forget that.“

“All mine?” I said. “I don’t even know what I can do with something like that”

“Anything you like. You can suck it for hours if you want and it’ll never go soft. Or do you prefer that I suck you? Trust me you’ve never had a mouth that’s even half as experienced as this is. I could suck you for days until your balls are screaming for me to stop because it feels so good. Would you want to be fucked? Every thrust of this beast will send waves of pleasure up your spine that you’ve never had in your life. You’re gonna be cumming dry because there will be nothing left in those balls. But we got time for that. Right now I think we’re gonna have some more fun. Why don’t we go to the gym?”

————————————————-

I was kind of horrified when he asked if we can go honestly. I hate going to the gym. I usually just go on the stairmaster or the treadmill because the weights intimidate me. People are always there flaunting how they look like and it seemed like a little club. I’m told by my friends that everybody is usually pretty nice but still I just have this thought in my head that they can turn on me at any moment.

We got in my car and headed to the gym, and I was already getting turned on by what he had on. Gene was wearing this stringer tank top that was showcasing his pecs in all its full mass and glory. Each fucking movement he did just rippled across his chest like a wave. The stringer was so low cut that his nipples were even exposed pointing downwards because of the sheer mass in his chest. He knew he looked good and he knew I loved it. As I drove, he took my other hand and just put it on his body guiding it all over his front torso. He was explaining to me how flawless he was, having me cup the bottom of his chest and telling me to feel the weight. He would go down to his quads and just shake them out in the car seat and then straighten it so it hardened into pure oak tree hardness.  

“Check out that definition Jason“ he said as he made me follow every contour...every single deep cut of his quadricep heads and pointing out the sweep of the perfect teardrop at the bottom. He then brought my hand to his crotch and made me rub his cock so I could feel the full massive package. “Completely soft yet better than any porn star” he said with confidence.  “Let’s work out” he said as we parked and walked into the gym

“I know you get weirded out about working out in here but it’s ok. You don’t have to work out with me. But I want to work out for you.  I know you want to see what your genie can do.”  I could already feel my heart pounding. 

We walked over to the bench press and he loaded it with not one, not two, not three, but four freaking plates on each side.  He smiled and said “I could do more than this of course, but I don’t want to make it look too ridiculous. Come here Jason”

He laid on the bench and he told me to sit down and straddle his waist. Of course I was nervous with this packed gym but I did it anyway.  He reached up and he grabbed the bar. He lifted up pretending to grunt a little.  “Put your hands on these pecs Jason and see what a god’s chest can do.”  He slowly brought the weight down with perfect control with the bar slightly bending in the middle from the sheer weight of the plates. My hands on his chest and I felt the stretch of his fibers but then he slowly lifted it up squeezing his chest together. His chest ballooned thicker and harder turning them into huge mountains of iron muscle under my hands.  My breath started to quicken

“One” he said. “Fuck yeah Jason.  Feel these massive tits. You own them.”  He started doing several reps that way and the definition was unreal. He reracked the weight, sat up and I slid off him sitting on the bench directly in front of him. He put his hands together in front of him and squeezed his chest so that the cleavage in the center became the slightest slit. The striations going across his chest turned into thick snakes with veins coursing all over them. Each massive pec fighting for space.  “Put your hands on these babies and know what perfection feels like.”

I couldn’t help myself as I just started tracing his chest and putting my fingers in the dimples on the sides. I tried to get my finger in between his pecs, but there was no give to the muscle. 

He smiled at me. “The jaws of life couldn’t budge these. Imagine your cock in this cleavage surrounded by these mountains. I could jerk you off with pure control in this cleavage and you’d cum gallons.”  I started breathing heavier and shaking from the excitement and he just loved it. My pleasure was why he existed. He knew from my deepest thoughts how much I loved his cocky attitude without being degrading about it towards me

He finished his set and we headed towards the back of the gym. He stopped at the pull-up bar which was in front of a large mirror. “Hold up Jason“ he said. “Check this shit out.” He stared in the mirror and slowly flared his lats so that the wings expanded stretching the outer sides of the stringer top.  “Look at those cuts Jason. I could fly away with these wings. Look at the thickness and symmetry. I look like a fucking stealth bomber. I’d wipe the floor clean with anyone on stage.” The taper was unbelievable as my eyes traced his lats down to that narrow waist

He jumped up and grabbed the pull-up bar and methodically started doing pull ups...eight seconds up and eight seconds down in perfect form. He did 20 flawless controlled reps before telling me to stand in front of him. He lifted his legs slightly and put them under my arms so that his calves were in my pits. He squeezed inwards slightly then gave me a wink as he flexed his abs making my feet leave the ground. “Holy shit!” I said

He did another pull up with me completely suspended by his legs held at a bent 90° angle from the rest of his body. He reached the top of his rep but just held that pose completely flexed and people started to gather around. Nobody has ever witnessed such muscle control.  Then using pure strength he shifted himself to the left side so that his right arm was extended and his head was near his left hand. He took his tongue and licked the sinews of his forearm before shifting to the right side and doing the same. He was so fucking cocky. I could feel precum starting to coat my underwear

He centered himself, slowly put me down and hopped off the bar and everyone started clapping around us. He turned around so his back was towards me and then hit a back double bicep then opening his hands making his upper back look like a mountain range. He then brought his arms to his waist spread his lats like a fucking stingray. You could faintly hear the oohs from a couple of the people still watching.  He turned his head so he was eyeing me from his side vision.  “Fuck yeah Jason feel that fucking back. Massive lats that are all yours.” 

I couldn’t help myself and didn’t care that we had a crowd as I went over to him grabbing hold of those slabs. “Oh shit” I said

At that very moment two guys who were watching us walked away as one said “It looks like we got a couple fags in our gym.” The other one laughed and they continued towards the locker room. I felt so ashamed and hurt but at the same time I was angry and just wanted people like that to know what it felt like to get hurt.

Gene looked at me and smiled. “Granted!” He said

———————————————

We left the gym and started walking to our car, when we heard those two punks’ voices. We both looked back and saw the two guys that called us fags walking out of the gym but instead of going to any cars, they went into the alley on the side of the gym. They both lit up a cigarette. Oh yeah that’s the first thing I think of when I’m done with a work out I thought to myself. Gene just laughed when I thought it. Dammit I have to remember he’s reading my mind

Gene turned to me and grabbed me by the chin so I could look at him. “Get ready to have your pants soaked” he said. I swallowed hard

We both walked to the alley together with him leading the way.  “Oh look it’s the faggots from the gym.”

Gene didn’t even respond. He went to the one punk, put his hand on the guys chest and pushed him backwards with such force that his feet left the ground. He slammed into the garbage cans against the wall and slid to the ground winded.

The other punk yelled “What the fuck!” and he ran towards Gene.  Gene moved like lightning as he stepped to the side and put his arm out straight.  The poor guys chest slammed into his arm and in one move Gene then threw his arm down driving the punk to the ground so hard that he bounced off the pavement. He started moaning and tried to gasp for air because of the impact. He rolled to the side and went to the fetal position in severe pain coughing. 

Gene ignored him and went to the first punk still lying on the ground in the garbage cans he knocked over

“Get up” he said with dominance

The thug did as he was told and got up with his back to the wall. He was looking at his friend writhing on the ground. “Bobby!!! Are you OK?!” But all Bobby kept doing was moaning in pain and coughing trying to get his breath back.

“He’s not ok”  Gene said as he removed his tank to expose the most flawless body that the punk had ever seen. “Look at me!” he said as he hit a most muscular pose right in front him. His body looked sculpted as his muscles ballooned into unreal proportions covered and snaked in veins and ripped striations. 

“Oh Fuck yeah. Look at this body. Five minutes with me and we will see who the faggot is.  You’d be sucking my dick like it was oxygen you needed to survive.  You see my boy Jason over there? He’s going to play with this god every night and I’m going to make him cum more than you have with any woman. And you know what you’re going to do for that so called ‘faggot’? You’re going to be his little bitch in the gym. If he wants his machine wiped down or weights changed or his body toweled off, you’re gonna be right there doing it.”

He then released his pose and brought his arms up to a front double biceps and looked at each peak lovingly. “And if you don’t you’ll have these cannons to deal with. Am I clear?”

The punk didn’t answer still looking at Bobby on the ground. 

“Oh I see I don’t have your attention quite yet, do I?”  Gene bent down and grabbed Bobby by the front of his shirt picking him up like he weighed nothing. His feet were not even touching the ground as Gene held him up easily. He brought him against his chest and wrapped his arms around him locking his arms to his side, feet dangling. “Maybe this will get your attention.”

He turned his eyes cold towards Bobby, gave him a little air kiss and said “what do you think is harder? My biceps or yours?” He slowly flexed his arms and the diamond peaks turned harder and grew massive slightly splintering the upper humerus of Bobby. Bobby let out a scream.

“Oh sorry Bobby. I didn’t mean that. Besides it was chest day anyway today”. Gene slowly started to flex his chest with unreal control. I was getting so turned on.  The air rushed out of Bobby’s lungs as he started to moan from the pain. “Look down at my chest Bobby. Look how carved it looks! Look how your chest cavity doesn’t even stand a chance.” The pressure was unreal like a boa constrictor

Gene stuck out his tongue towards his own chest but he couldn’t quite reach them. “Fuck! I like to taste this muscle when it’s causing destruction. I can fix that.” He gave a sinister smile and turned to me giving me a wink. He focused back on Bobby and really started to flex his chest. Slowly watching his pecs inflate and expand into Bobby. He was trying to scream but couldn’t. “Quiet Bobby. We’re going to miss the best part!” Then we all heard it. Like small fire crackers.  Snap...crack...crunch went three ribs followed by the slight crackle of his sternum. The thug against the wall started screaming for his friend. Bobby let out a huge whelp but no other sound could come out due to the obscene pressure Gene was giving. 

Gene looked down at his chest flexed so hard and high that he said “now that’s better” as he was now able to lick the entire top of his pec shelf while Bobby was agonizing in his grip. 

I could feel my respirations faster and my heart beating out of control getting so turned on but what I was watching. Then all of a sudden I actually heard a voice in my head. It was Gene!

“How far you want me to go Jason? I could fucking cave in his whole chest with this muscle...drive his shoulders into each other until his chest is smaller than his fucking waist if you want me to.”

Oh my God I couldn’t believe it!  He was actually talking to me without talking to me. It was surreal. I was actually a little nervous. I thought “oh fuck you are so hot. Holy shit!  I don’t know if I can take any more of it. No Gene, you can let him go.  I think he’s had enough”

He laughed and said “as you wish.”

His eyes left his chest that he was making out with and stared at the punk against the wall. Bobby was going in and out of consciousness.  Gene slowly released his grip but Bobby was pressed so strongly into his dense muscle that he just stayed there until Gene rippled his pecs. Bobby slowly slid off his body to the ground unable to breathe properly as I’m sure some ribs had punctured his lungs. He hit another most muscular pose exploding with size right in front of the punk on the wall

“Now again... and pay attention. I don’t care even if my buddy Jason wants his dick sucked or even his ass rimmed in the gym. You’re going to do it. If not, then this little demonstration will seem like a picnic to what’s in store. Now am I clear?!”

The punk was crying at this point. “Yes yes I’ll do anything”

“That’s what I thought.” Gene picked up the stringer and grabbed me by the hand as we started to walk off. 

“That was the hottest thing I think I’ve ever seen.”

Gene smiled “You being pleased is what pleases me the most” and we drove back home

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1