Helping my muscle dad pipes (part 1)

Finally, university is over, and now im a proud nurse! Now all i want is find a good job and start living my way. But first, some damn good days of nothing to do and get the best of Summertime.

Im Pedro, a 23yo guy. Just a regular guy, i guess, not realy a party animal, but i like to have fun and enjoy life too. Im still living with my parents, well, with my dad. You see, when i was 16yo they broke up, and my mother, well, lets just say, she wanted to forget everything… So it was just me and my old man. Well, old not that much. My dad, Hugo, is realy an amazing man. Not only a hard worker, but someone that always protected me and gave me all the love i needed, to be a good kid. Even when extremily tired from all the hard work, he is a construction worker by the way, he always has some time to talk and know how im doing.

Having my dad around me was always something i loved, in fact, was always a good thing and a bad thing… Let me explain, my dad is a very handsome man. Like, he is 51yo now, but damn, his body is in another age for sure! 6´0 tall, and all muscle power. Even with clothes on, everybody can see the shape if his extremily big, bulging muscles. And believe me, it was not easy to catch my dad naked. I can count very few times that i saw him without a shirt or even at beach. You would think that someone that looks like him would be cocky or more into showing off his muscles, but no. And its a shame, well, kinda. Well im gay, and yeah i have a thing for muscle guys. At very young age i knew that muscles were my fetish. So as you would imagine, having a muscle dad around you is a mix of feelings.

As a construction worker, you exercise your muscles alot, but wasnt enough for my dad. In our basement we have a realy cool home made gym, and he worked out there at least 5 days a week. I work out there myself too sometimes, but i rarely work out with him. Well its obvious that he is alot stronger than me, besides, lets just say that seeing my big dad lift so much weight has some strong effects on me… But occasionally i would catch him. Always with his baggy gym clothes on, again, such a shame. I always imagine his powerful muscles contracting and expanding inside those damn clothes. Dad is a big “grunter” too, but then again, when you bench press 250lbs i guess you are allowed to grunt that loud.

From time to time i check his gym progress journal. I really love to follow his stats. Usualy a bit heavier in winter but his stats are always impressive. This current month: weight 192, body fat 15%, 18,5 bíceps, 48 chest, 32 waist, 30 quads. Believe me, sounds awesome, but looks even better.

Anyway, I try hard not to think about it, but my lust for my dad muscles is getting almost out of control this last months! Having him around me all the time drives me nuts, and i just cant stop staring at him. Always trying to enter bathroom when he is showering, or see the sleeves of his shirt almost burst as he does simple moves. Yes HIS BICEPS. I love every muscle, but peaked huge bíceps drive me even more insane. And my dads cannons are just freaky, not only their size but the amazing shape they got. Perfect veiny peaks that bulge like mountains!! Mmmmmm… But my new thing is to jerk off as i hear him workout down our basement… i just can’t help it, knowing he is growing even more, pumping bigger and BIGGER… Oh God!!! I know its wrong, he is my dad, but i can’t help it. He is a muscle beast. If only he would show off more for me… Oh god, i always start precuming just thinking about it…

So today was another hot summer day, and i decided stay home laying on sofa and watching some movies. Every Friday night dad would have some time with his buds after work, so i usualy wait for him to dinner. I like to have this moments, at home, alone to have fun with myself…

9pm, 10pm… and i was getting damn hungry. Usualy dad is home around 8pm – 9pm. Dad never arrives too late, he eats and sleeps well so his muscles are always at their best. Finaly i hear the front house door opening

- Hey dad, was starving here man

- Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy… here´s my boy…

- Wow, someone is lagging…

- Ahhh, a man has to have some fun time to time, no champ?

Damn, i cant remember last time i saw my big dad drunk. Its really, really rare, since alcohol is bad for those who workout their muscles and dad was very serious in his regiment.

- Since when you start driking?

- Naaaaaa, just a couple of good old beers son. Was Pedro´s birthday, so we just celebrated at the bar. Let me sit next to you. Say, is it damn hot inside here or its just me?

And just like that he falls over the sofa like a rock. He is sweating like crazy, and i can smell all his manly strong musk. My cock jumps as i see his big sweaty body next to mine. Strugling, he takes his jacket off, revealing his undershirt, finaly showing his big shoulders and bulging arms

-        Dad, maybe you should take a shower, it will cool you off

-        Maybe son, maybe you right. Im still all sweaty from the competion

-        What competion man?

-        Well, the guys were taunting Pedro, because he turned 43yo. But i said he was still damn Young. And then they were all like, yeah next to you he is. So i was like, im the oldest here but i can win any of your weak bodys! And believe me son, i won all of them in an armwrestling competion!!

And by saying this, dad flexes his bulging arms in an amazing double bicep. Fuck!! My heart almost stops, my dad peaks are bigger than ever!! OMG here is my dad, sweating like a bull flexing his bíceps, making his pipes bulge like 2 cannonballs!!!

-        WOW dad! Those arms are huge!!

-        Yeah son, and they will grow even more! Just because im more than 50yo, doesn’t mean i will start getting weaker. I will always be strong son, always!!

My god, what a display of pure power. My dad cant stop staring at his hulking peaks!

-        Actualy, i thing im even bigger than last week already… damn… guess its working…

-        What do you mean? What is working dad?

-        Hã? Oh nothing son… nothing

Oh fuck, i can feel my cock dropping precum, I'm fucking creaming myself over my dad right in front of him. I quickly grab one of the pillows before the wet spot forms. I never saw my dad this confidente, displaying his powerfull muscles like this. I turn to see him hitting a most muscular pose, looking really fucking huge, bigger than I have ever seen him before

- Damn dad, your muscles are realy powerful, look at you!

- Yeah! You should have seen their faces when i finished them all. I even hitted some poses for them

- Realy, you flexed for them? Can you show me too?

OMG, i know this was perhaps too far, but this was my oportunity to finaly get to see my dads body in full glory. Taking advantage from him while he was drunk felt cheap, but my desire to worship his amazing muscles was so much stronger.

-        Hell son, you should know by now how powerfull your dad is. Oh man, im sweating like crazy... Here let me remind you how lucky you are for having a big dad like me

Dad suddenly grabs the bottom of his undershirt, pulling up the fabric like some sexy stud in a worship video. I try not to openly gasp at the amount of muscle that bulged off his chest. He struggles to get the sleeves past his arms, giving me those momentary few seconds of total lust. My god he looks massive! While most men his age would have some sag around their muscles, my dad’s were tight and perfect, like he had the body of a 20 year old! Oh god, i dont think im ready for this, i can feel my cock bursting from my jeans…

- 51yo and im still a bull son!

He raises his right arm up and practically stuffes the bicep into his face. I know my dad tended to get obsessed with things, but I never took him for having an arm fetish. He takes in this deep long breath, like he is sniffing his own musky scent. The sheer size of his deep pits is almost unreal, twice as large as any normal mans. He just keeps on pushing his bicep closer and closer to his smiling lips. I swear he is about to lick it!

-        Im telling you son, its time to get to the next level. In a few weeks nobody well ever think calling me old again. Nobody!!

Was my dad having a midlife-crisis? I couldn´t care less, im just having my biggest fantasy right now, with my own muscle dad. And he is so into it!! I never saw him like this, i can clearly see his bulge growing under his pants…

- Can you imagine this arms bigger?

- But dad, they are already so big

- Yes, almost 19 inches boy, but wait till they hit 22!

- 22??

- Or maybe even bigger! God i cant stop sweating… and all this posing… Mmmm…

Oh god look how fucking huge he is! And his pants, they are stretching so much they look like they are gonna burst. Every detail of his body including his manhood inside his pants is visible and bulging. Does he know about me.. He found my stash of cum covered muscle mags or something?

- I need get bigger son, i will get bigger!!!

1.jpg.37324f53bfa1dcf5821a5686fb7f8873.jpg

And like that, he stands up and hits another massive double bicep pose. This time I can't hold it in and began to moan like a horny dog, neck thrown back, body shuttering, there was no hiding it this time. My bucking hips push the pillow off my crotch letting dad look upon my throbbing boyhood, creating a giant wet spot on my jeans

- Ohhhhhh, what? Son? What the hell…

- Dad sorry…Oh god! But, OMG you are so big!! Ahhhhhhhhh…

-What the…? Son… Fuck, must be this damn formula… Mmmmmmm… Im so horny too…

OMG i can’t believe it, my dad just saw me cum to his muscles!! OMG, what am i going to do? Fuck, fuckkkkkkkk! But… But wait, he is getting off too… what the…

-        Damn son, all this muscle posing is getting me so fucking hard again… Fuck, i need to…

-        Dad please, im so sorry! Please…

-        Mmmmmmm… No son, its ok, guess i don’t need to hide it anymore

-        What…?

Is this really happening?? My dad is getting off on his own muscles? This must be a dream! His bulge is so huge now!

-        Guess my growing muscles are making everyone cum already?

-        Im so sorry dad, but i always wanted to worship your colossal body, i mean, look at your arms. They are huge!

-        Yeah! I got big fuckin' muscles, son! And i just started growing even more! Come here and feel this cannonballs

He finaly takes his pants off and stands in front of me with his arms flexed, staring at them as I start runing my fingers over the veiny peaks

-        Mmmmmmm, that feels good. Feelin your growing daddy´s big muscles! You like my hard biceps, don't 'ya?

-        Yes sir, you got really big cannons. Biggest around!

I just keep sounding like a little kid, impressed with his big daddy's hard body. OMG, my 7" cock is getting hard again, and by the looks of it, his is about to explode. Dad lowers his hands and flexes his massive pecs and i immediately put my hands over them. He threws his head back and I can see how big his bull neck is too.

-        Damn son, i cant wait to see how much bigger i get this next weeks. Fuck, im already adding so much size, and its only week 2

-        But dad, what the hell is that business then? What are you into?

-        Mmmmmm son… i Will tell you, guess i can’t hide it anymore.But first i need to do this

Spreading his bulging legs over the sofa again, dad takes off his boxers, finaly revealing his what it looks like 7 inch fat veiny cock. Its so hard, already pumping heavy drops of shiny precum

- I don’t want to scare you son, but it seems you are into my muscles as much as i am

- Damn dad, you are a beast…

- Yeah! You like my big strong  muscles, don't you, son?

While sited, he hits a most muscular pose and his traps rose like mountains beside his thick neck. His massive pecs jump and bulge like they are about to burst, his arms bulging into massive porpotions. My hands are now all over his hulking torso, feeling his broad shoulders, his biceps, triceps and massive veinyy forearms. Dad keeps jerking his hard cock with intense force, sweating even more, looking like a fucking animal…

-        Mmmmmmmmm son… Please don’t hate me, for years i tried to keep my own muscle fetish for myself…

-        Dad, no. I am the one that needs to apoligize

-        Fuck… This is not how i wanted to be, but you must understand… Mmmmmm… Im so full of muscle power!!

-        Fuck dad, you are a truly muscle beast, this is the best moment of my life!!

I can tell im about to cum again at any second… Worshipping my massive dad as he jerks his manhood right in front of me!! Oh god, i want this moment to last forever!!

- Promisse me you will not freak out with all of this son…Mmmmmm… Please

- No way dad, i love you even more…

- Oh god! I cant hold it any longer…, IM GONAAAAAA… AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!

- Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, daddy !!!

Hitting one last colossal single bicep pose, dad starts cuming like a volcano. Head back, his huge muscles convulsing, forcing out waves of white muscle cum all over his gorila chest. As im seeing all this i start moaning again, having another intense second orgasm, pumping even more cum into my already soaking briefs…

- YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! Im a fucking beast!!! BIGGER

- Mmmmm… AAAHHHHhhhh, oh my god… you are a God dad

Fuck, my dads cock just keeps gushing wave after wave of white seed!! Im trying to start breath again, but he is still in the middle of what it looks like a never ending orgasm. Much of his cum is all over my hands that were over his pecs too and i so want to taste it…

- Fuckkkkkkkkkk… Oh man, and i just shoot like 2 hours ago while flexing at the bar…

- Damn dad, this is umbelieveble…

- Son… Son!! Oh man im sorry kid. You must think im a freak

- No, dad. Its ok. Listen

- Fuck, i don’t know whats happening, i never felt this horny for my muscles. Im so sorry!!

- Dad, listen! I never told you i was gay, and i should. You always said to me to be honest to you

- But…

- But i didn’t, and im sorry. And im sorry for always been in lust to your big muscles…

Dad stares at me. A mix of shame and hapiness feels his face

- Well son, it seems we have a lot to talk then

- Yeah big man, we have

- Here, lets clean all this mess first

- We sure need a shower

We both smiled and went to our bathrooms...

Hope you like guys, (part 2) as soon as possible

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2020 at 2:57 PM, MuscleFrot said:

At last, a dad son story!

Great start but I'd love to see the son growing too so they can admire each other's huge bodies with massage, posing and mutual JO!

Not for this series, maybe another in the future

• 4 weeks later...