I wake up. I stand there tied to a block of steel. My arms are stung by wires. It hurts, I scream in pain.

I barely remember the events that lead to this moment, I can only remember being tied to this block, siringes being injected in my arms, the pain making me unconscious.

Now I wake up, I feel pain, and in the mist of it, warmth spreading all over me. I can feel my blood being infected with what they're injecting in me through the wires, it hurts so bad, I scream in pain.

As I scream, my whole body flex, as if I'm trying to embrace myself, bracing for something beyond my comprehension. I flex, once more, harder, and I beg them to stop, byt they don't, instead, more pain.

I struggle to remember how did I end up here, how did I tied to this block.

"UNGH"

"AHH"

It hurts, deeply, I feel it infecting my organs and brain... Something is about to happen, something big.

As the pain surges once again, I feel my clothes tighter, I feel, as I flex, my arms tougher, my chest wider. Something is happening with me, something big. I scream, I do my best to release myself, I can't, and the more I try, the more I feel the infection spreading.

I am growing bigger, wider, and my clothes start to feel uncomfortable, I scream in pain, I don't know what is happening still, but I don't want this, I don't want this pain, this liquid, this infection. I desperately try to remember.

I am growing bigger, wider, my clothes start ripping apart, my body is now washed in sweat, the ripping fabric is glued to my blody by the thick layer of foul sweat that covers me now. I scream, I want ti to stop.

As my clothes rip itself apart, glued to my body even further, I feel the chain of my dogtag stretching across my back, neck and chest, as they grow thicker, wider, stronger. It happens, I feel the energy of a thousand suns within me. My screams transform into deep roars, slowly but surely, my voice is bellowing octaves, I don't know how. It happens, I feel my legs thickening, stretching, ripping my trousers. Ripping my boxers. I feel my penis hard with the pressure. My shirt is slowly reduced to shambles as my pecs widen, my abs grow within me, hard and powerful, capable of many feats. My shoulders, oh, my shoulders get stronger by the minute. I try to remember why this is happening to me, but I feel my brain changing, too, I feel the pain slowly turn to pleasure, I feel my suffering facial expression turning into a grin, my eyes are frowning and my eyes are filled with power and anger. I am losing my innocence, I am transforming, transforming into a beast, and I want more. Slowly but surely, this desire consumes me.

"Yes, please, more!"

"Oh yea! Oh my cock! My fucking cock! Bigger!"

"More, I want more!"

"MORE, I WANT MORE"

"GAHHHHHH"

My voice turn into loud and angry grunts, the transformation capture me fully, and is determined to change me completely, from a regular man into a fighting beast. A powerful muscular monster. I feel my whole body changes as I'm getting naked, My cock is standing like a pilar in my front, trembling with blood and the formula that is now part of my being, part of my genes. My pecs expand larger and larger, I like how my skin stretches, desperate to catch up with my delicious and tremendous transformation. The modified testosterone of my body fills the air, this is the aroma of my thick sweat, this is who I am, a beast, more than a man, the figure of pure raw masculine power. And I want more, I demand for more. 

I am able to release myself from the block, some of the wires fall in the floor, but I'm still transforming, I feel immense pleasure as I release myself, my feat of strenght, causing me to cum, jets and jets of my thick seed mix with my sweat, the strong smell of it fills the air, and it hits me, finally. How I ended up turning to a beast of pure raw deep power. My previous self, so curious, got caught in a secret project from a powerful organization, and this is my punishment, to lose my humanity, to become the first test subject of their ambitions. I don't mind, and then my mind blanks as I keep spurting my seed. I roar a deep roar of satisfaction, I am who I want to be, I embrace my change, I am what they want me to become. They asked, they received. I feel more power within me by the second. And it hits me, this power, needs to be shared.

I know what my next move is.

• Like 15

5 hours ago, MadMutter said:

That's a really hot little growth description! Great job, curious to see if this is a one-shot or if you'll use this as a set up~

Thank you so much for this amazing comment! I used to feel like I had to write really big setups for getting to the best part, which is the growing one, the transformation, but now I found myself focusing more on it and building the story around it instead of "going for it". Thank you! Most of my recent work is on this line, if you like this one, if you'd like, you could check some of my other stories as well, Reborn a SoldierThe Transformation MonologueSolidifying, those are short and go straight to the parts I like, representing what it turns me on, which is pure masculine muscular and mind transformation. I don't know for sure if I'll continue with this one, but I already have some ideas.

• Like 1

I was a man in a mission, I ran too fast for them to catch me, too fast for them to react. Opening a hole in the wall, I escaped the facility and I ran through the deserted streets of the town with my muscular legs.

The wind was blowing through me, making my thick sweat solidify, consolidating my aroma. I couldn’t remember much of the past, but I knew where I was heading, I knew what I had to do, I ran for my destination.

When I arrived at his bedroom, he was asleep on his pajamas, my best friend Devon, I could remember his name, and what we went through together, he was a good lad, a nice mate, and now he is about to become my equal. 
“Wake up!” I commanded in a grave baritone voice, shaking the room. The stick figure that was my friend woke up immediately and when he saw me he screamed.

”WHO... ARE YOU? I’LL CALL THE POLICE!”

”Fool! Don’t you recognize me? My changes must be deep”

”What do you mean?!”

”I was once known as Carl... and we were best friends, you must remember much better than I do now, there is little on my brain after the transformation.”

”Carl? How do you know him?! What are you talking about?”

”You will soon find out, my transformation made me powerful, but I need a brother, someone by my side, one as strong as I am, and this will be you!”

“What are you...”

Before he could end I captured him in my arms, squeezing that little guy like he was a toy. My body awoke and many holes appeared in my skin, stingers like needles coming out of them.

”This is what I’m talking about. Start”

The siringes penetrated his poor body all at once, and he didn’t had the time to scream of pain, it was all too fast. 
He then fell on the floor in his knees, he was shaking and crying tears of horror.

”Who are you? What have you done”

It was the only thing he could say before he finally screamed of pain, and his body started to grow. He screamed angrily, and extended his arms, as to receive the powers that were about to penetrate him. His clothes got tighter by the second, and I could already see his back transforming, being reformed, in his front, his pecs and abs enlarging, coming to life, erasing his small nerdy stature and making him big. I watched him change. His eyes were now close and his painful expression started to mutate to a cocky one, with a grin on his mouth and a defiant look in his eyes. Then, he roared with his newly mutated deep voice.

”FUUUUUUUCK”

”My brother, you are changing fast, Devon would never Swear!”

”THIS ISNT DEVON, DEVON IS GONE, THIS IS THE BEAST”

I liked what I was seeing, was a very good spectacle, and again my cock awoke, and I caressed it gently, watching my friend transforming, I could see his 8 packs reforming his posture, his hard dick getting thicker, his arms getting more sculpted by the second, this was a beast, the beast. My brother, a smaller brother. And I needed to remind him of that. 
“My small brother, is this everything you’ve got?”

”WHO ARE YOU CALLING IT SMALL? ROAAAAAAH”

His body exploded even further with my teasing, he was angry and cocky, his pecs quickly doubling in size, his clothes were long gone by now, and he was, like me, sweating, his intoxicating smell competing with mine. He was about to explode.

”Little brother, you need to be reminded who’s in charge here”

When he heard those words, he exploded again in a deep gutural roar that made the room tremble, he tried grabbing my neck but I was faster and punched his stomach. He didn’t feel a thing, and still growing he grabbed me strongly and we started a duel, one trying to assert dominance, trying to hit the other with the fists, the feet, the cocks even, he tried, but in the end I defeated his attempts and with that, conquered my brother by fucking him strongly, I grabbed his cock and stroke, and as I did that my own cock was squeezing in his muscular body, he was bellowing and moaning deeply and vigorously, and he ended up accepting his defeat.

”Fuck, change so good, Fuck me, brother”

I jizzed all over his body, marking him as one of mine definitely. We were tied now, two beasts, brother-in-arms, transformed into machines of war, ready for action.

• Like 7