Jolias Finally Lets Go - Part 3

pasidious

I know, I know.  Y'all are probably cussing me out because I haven't had any growth yet.  But I've started to dive deeper into writing narratives with lots of dialogue.  It's different.  I'm trying to imagine this out in a way that seems very real.  So please bear with me.  Once again, as stated in the first part, this entire narrative contains no character under the age of 18.  Also, please comment.  I love to see feedback even if you're telling me I suck (hopefully with some constructive feedback too).

Part 1
Part 2

I blinked.  For that brief second, it was as though time had stopped.  But then I ripped my hand out from under his and retracted my arm against my body as though I'd been burned.

Truthfully I'd have loved to have kept my hand in his.  But the idea that he had somehow at least guessed at what I'd been fantasizing about was startling beyond belief.  What on earth would make him guess it was him so fast?  And why, oh why did he have to be correct about it?

At first he had a startled expression on his face.  His brow furrowed and his mouth took on a slight curl of dissatisfaction.  But things clicked into place in his own mind based on my reaction, and a smile slowly started to creep across his face.  And... yes, he was also ever-so-slightly blushing.

"Holy shit," he breathed in that harsh whisper people tend to use when they're trying not to holler.  His smile widened.  "It really was me, wasn't it?"

I looked down at the floor, keeping my face out of his view.  Trying to, at least.  And then I muttered "No, that's not... that's not it."  I'm a terrible liar.  I can't commit to a lie strongly enough to get anyone to believe it, and even if they ever do, it's because they're just that gullible and naïve.  So even as I muttered those weak words, I knew there was no chance he would believe me.  And yet I wasted my time and breath anyway.  Like I felt obligated to at least attempt to deny what he'd already figured out was true.

And then suddenly I felt angry.  Angry that he was somehow amused by this.  I saw him sitting there, grinning about this, like it was a joke.  And it made me feel angry.  I felt my brow furrow.  But he spoke again before I could react any further.

"Was I any good?" he asked, still grinning, raising an eyebrow.

"Better than good," I accidentally blurted out the first thing that popped into my head.  I immediately felt my lips pucker again realizing I said out loud something I didn't intend to say.  But it was true, not that any type of daydream performance of sex could be measured in any tangible way.  And my daydream was shattered before he could even enter me, anyway.  But my mind just knew he'd be an amazing fuck.

He started giggling.  A cute boyish giggle that betrayed his more mature age.  "Oh god," he muttered in between his laughs.

"So what?" I felt that anger surge to my surface again.  "I think you're hot, big deal, it's not like you can't know you're hot already, and I'm so glad you think it's a joke."

His giggling subsided but he kept that smile on his face.  "It's okay, dude.  I'm actually flattered.  I think it's pretty awesome that you were daydreaming about me."  Then he looked around again even though we already knew no one was close by our table.  "Glad to know your dream version of me is good in bed, too," he grinned, showing those shiny teeth of his again.

And, looking at his sexy face with those freckles under his blazing red eyes, I couldn't even fathom why I was ever frustrated with him.  It all faded away.  

"Are you hard right now?" he suddenly asked.

And truthfully I wasn't.  My dick had finally relaxed enough that it wasn't in a constant state of some kind of hardness, and it's probably thanks to the fact that, again, I'd managed to humanize him.  

"N-no, actually."

"Aw, what do I gotta do to make you hard again?" he asked quietly, still grinning.

"Well, so far all you've had to do is exist, so, probably not much," I muttered, and felt myself finally allow a smile to creep across my face.  Somehow this topic had become more comfortable for me as we continued to talk about it, even though in most any other situation it'd be completely inappropriate.

He laughed and said "Good.  I like having that type of control over another dude."  And then he kept this evil grin on his face.  I felt my heart flutter as I realized where this conversation had gone.  It was almost like he was completely open to the idea that we may become more than just friends.  But I won't claim any type of victory on that until it actually happens.  But I still couldn't help but feel excited.

"What you into?" he asked quietly, shaking me out of the brief reverie I'd entered.

"Like... what?" I asked, feeling my face turning a shade of red.

"Y'know... sexually."

I looked around and noticed there were maybe like, two other groups left in the place and they were spread far enough apart and away from us that we didn't need to be so quiet.  And yet, it felt necessary.

"Uhhh... I dunno, dude, like... I've been with maybe like, three guys, ever, and it's usually been quick and simple."

"No relationships or anything?" he asked, looking surprised.

I shook my head.  "Nope."

"Why?"

I thought about it for a second and couldn't really come up with any real and confident answer.  All I could do was theorize.  "I guess maybe because other dudes aren't into me?  I dunno."

"Seems weird.  You're a cute dude."

I shrugged my shoulders, feeling myself smile again at his compliment.  It was such a strange feeling being complimented by this angelic and godly presence in front of me.  I felt like I must look like a turd next to him.

"Whoa, fuck, it's already 10:45, I got early class tomorrow.  You ready to go?" he suddenly asked after glancing at his phone.

Shit.  I hadn't realized it had gotten so late already and I did have class early as well.  "Y-yeah, I s'pose."  I reached out again to get the check and as soon as my hand was on it his hand dropped onto mine again.  I felt him squeeze my hand.  

"No, dude, I got this."

"That's not fair."

"How is it not fair?" he grinned.  "I'm the one who asked you to come out."

"But--"

"No.  I got it."  He squeezed my hand again and it was almost like my hand turned into a pump that was inflating my cock with each squeeze.  His touch was electric, and just knowing his skin was making contact with mine was making me horny again.  "Next time," he said, then stuck his tongue out and closed one eye.  Impish and sexy.  Just... indescribable.  And then he squeezed yet again.  My cock throbbed.

I felt my eyes begin to roll back into my head, and I had to shake myself free from the sexual feelings I was experiencing.  I yanked my hand out from under his and once again retracted it against my body.  I can't believe his touch alone was having such an effect on me.  "Fine.  Next time," I said, trying to smile.  My cock was still throbbing.  "And when might that be?" I asked.

"I dunno.  When're you free next?"  

Fuck.  I didn't think he'd actually be so agreeable.  I somehow believed he'd just tell me he didn't know; the usual way of ending such an inquiry while knowing within oneself there is no intention of ever doing it again.

"I, uh, got time tomorrow after classes end for the day.  Around 5-ish."

"So, like, 'time' as in a couple hours?  The whole evening?  What?" he asked.

"Uhh, I mean, yeah, the whole evening.  As long as I don't get dumped on with homework and shit."

"So us chilling tomorrow is dependent on whether or not we get homework?"

"I... guess?" I replied, not entirely sure how he turned this around to make it seem like he was asking me to hang out.  But I loved it.

"Guess we better try not to get homework, then."  He chuckled.  "Come on, let's pay.  I def wanna sleep tonight."  He grabbed the check and stood up.  I subsequently scooted out of the booth and stood as well, realizing my hoodie was still tied around my waist.  I decided to leave it there because I couldn't tell if the wetness had dried yet, and either way, my hardon had returned and I knew Jolias, and probably any others, would notice.

Jolias paid for our dinners and I sort of felt like a loser for letting him do it, but if he was serious about hanging out more, I'd definitely repay the kindness.

We pushed the double-doors open and entered the vestibule briefly before exiting the second set of doors and entering the cold breezy night air.  It had gotten colder out. And now I was faced with the undesirable predicament where I either shiver to death walking back or put on my hoodie and expose my still present hardon, in spite of the cold temperature outside.

I decided 'Fuck it' and put on my hoodie, and I could tell my hardon was definitely obvious.  But I didn't care as much because the hoodie was a welcome reprieve from the cold.  And Jolias didn't say anything about my obvious boner even though I'm not sure if he even noticed it.  We didn't hesitate long, though, and we started a rather brisk walk back towards the campus and our respective dorms.  I actually didn't even know in which dorm he was staying.  But we continued walking and even though I had my hoodie on, my teeth were chattering anyway, and I could tell Jolias was cold, too.  We didn't speak, we just kept moving.

And no, my cock stayed hard.  And I think it was my own fault because I still couldn't get it out of my head how this hot dude was walking right next to me.  The amazingly sexy guy who held and squeezed my hand.  The dude who was the first to know that I was gay on this school campus.  And so far, only.  And, to me, it seemed like he was potentially interested in more than just friendship.  God!  My cock throbbed.

We eventually reached a point where we both started to diverge, and it took a moment for me to even realize he was going in a somewhat different direction than me.  I watched him stop and look at me mere seconds after I'd done the same.

"Fuck!" he called out, and briskly walked over to where I was standing.  "We're not in the same dorm building."

"No, I didn't think so, forgot to ask which you were in," I replied, striving hard not to allow my chattering teeth to interfere with my speech.

"I'm in Calvert, which is just down that way," he said, gesturing.

"Ah shit, I'm in Carroll," I said, assuming he knew where it was.

"Not too far apart," he said, smiling while grimacing from the cold.  "Well, now we know where we're living."

"Yeah," I said, at a loss for anything else to say.

"You'd better get back quick, I know you wanna take care of this thing," he said and reached down and grabbed my hard fucking tent.

I gasped as it felt like he was sucking my soul from my body through my dick.  He held onto it, squeezing it, and brought his face closer and closer to mine.  I thought for sure he was going to kiss me.  But then he just chuckled and let go, and started backing away.

My mouth was hanging open as I watched him continuing to back away, still facing me.  He had a big grin, and called out as he turned to face forward, "Text me, alright?" and disappeared into the darkness, only appearing in full sight when he walked through the light of a courtesy lamp.  And for a brief period of time I'd forgotten I was even cold.  My mind was spinning, my cock was still throbbing, now harder than ever, and then it crashed down on me that I didn't have his number.  I almost called out to him, and then even thought of running after him, but... how needy did I want to seem?  Plus, if I'm being somewhat objective here, he was kind of sending mixed messages.  Like, why did he make it seem like he was coming in for a kiss, and then not do it?  I was probably thinking too much.

I spun around to walk toward my dorm which wasn't all that much farther, cursing a storm because I had no idea of how to reach him without waiting until next week's class.  I did not want to be the creep who hung around his dorm waiting and hoping for a chance to see him.

I shoved my hands into my hoodie pockets to save them from the chill of the air.  And my hand felt something inside my right pocket.  A scrap of paper of some sort.  I pulled it out and had to stop under a lamp to see it.  It was the receipt from Denny's.  'How do I have this?' I wondered to myself.  I started to ball it up to throw it away when I saw what appeared to be some sort of scribbling.  I unballed what I'd done so far and had to get a second look at it, and on the back of the receipt there was a phone number and simply a name written in clearly a dude's handwriting: "Jolias."

• Like 28
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pasidious said:

I unballed what I'd done so far and had to get a second look at it, and on the back of the receipt there was a phone number and simply a name written in clearly a dude's handwriting: "Jolias."

Go get him boy!!!!

• Like 2

I'm seriously liking this story a lot. Love especially the awkwardness the narrator shows being with Jolias because of his major attraction to him, and Jolias's cocky questioning of him at knowing that!

• Like 3

You might not have described a growth or sex scene yet, but DUDE your writing is hot! Love how you make the protagonist horny and describe how he’s dealing with his lust while talking to his crush!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Bigger said:

You might not have described a growth or sex scene yet, but DUDE you’re writing is hot! Love how you make the protagonist horny and describe how he’s dealing with his lust while talking to his crush!

And you are not ready for the next ! :D

• Like 1

Pasidious, YOU SUCK!  But only for leaving me wanting more....I'm seriously enjoying everything about this story as much as your previous tales.  No constructive criticism from me--this has been a pretty awesome setup so far. Moooorrrrrre!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1