muscle growth Max’s Muscle Blog (Updated Daily)

YoungHunk69

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YoungHunk69

• Ro20316

• richard18

• Muscleblob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day 11: I woke up in the middle of the night last night feeling a tugging sensation in my briefs, but it wasn’t from my dick like I thought it was going to be. IT WAS FROM MY ASS. I went to

Day 19: Today is my 19th birthday, but I look at least 25. At 7 foot 1, I’m a fucking monster, but I’m gonna have to get huge to become the ultimate god that sends those gym bros to their k

Day 10: I’m getting so fucking sexy, it’s insane! I’ve actually got six pack abs now, and my pecs are starting to feel rounder and heavier. I even have V-lines! I’m now 6 foot 4 inches tall an

Posted Images

There's quite a few things I'd be surprised to see. But I'll be happy with whatever we get. 

Max over 10 feet tall.. Something in his cum making Austin grow, Max developing god like powers (Immunity, hovering, etc.), and Max's growth accelerating. He's already surpassed normal, but the day he hits 8 foot tall is another mile stone I look forward to. Then 9 feet.. then 10, 🤤 I don't want him to stop.. 

• Like 4