YoungHunk69

It would be awesome if he actually began to develop some godlike abilities, or the first signs of them. Like hovering or reading minds or invincibility or heat vision...

• Like 1

There's quite a few things I'd be surprised to see. But I'll be happy with whatever we get. 

Max over 10 feet tall.. Something in his cum making Austin grow, Max developing god like powers (Immunity, hovering, etc.), and Max's growth accelerating. He's already surpassed normal, but the day he hits 8 foot tall is another mile stone I look forward to. Then 9 feet.. then 10, 🤤 I don't want him to stop.. 

• Like 3

Stay tuned for tonight, I’m planning on adding day 25 tonight! I know it’s been a while, but now I finally have enough free time to work on it. As for your suggestions, Max’s cum giving the power to grow is a really hot idea, I don’t know yet if I will add that, since it’s super similar to another story I wrote at this link: 

As for godlike powers, that seems a little far-fetched, but I like that idea. I might use that one in another story, since it doesn’t quite fit for this one.

Lastly, Max’s final size... well that would ruin the story! But let’s just say it’s worth sticking around for!

• Like 5

He is turnming into what he wanted and i love it.

His change in attitude is teh best he really ahs become a true alpha. He soon will need to satisfy his incresing needs and im sure Brock will be there.

6 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

He is turnming into what he wanted and i love it.

His change in attitude is teh best he really ahs become a true alpha. He soon will need to satisfy his incresing needs and im sure Brock will be there.

But will Brock be enough...

• Like 2