YoungHunk69

7 hours ago, YoungHunk69 said:

Day 18:

E19FDE06-1435-4FFA-AD5E-47E4C11B2877.png.a862ee4c135f21d81e9c5c534ca37ca4.png
I’m officially 7 feet tall, at only 18 years old. I’m the sexiest fucking human being on this planet, and everyone will treat me like it. I’m done with that stupid school gym. I’m tired of towering over tiny high schoolers. I wanna make fucking bodybuilders drop to their knees for me and worship me like I deserve, their pathetic bodies falling under the shadow of my giant form. 
I couldn’t wait to see the shocked faces of puny hunks as I entered the local fitness center, but I was surprised to see that not a single head turned. Everyone in the gym was just as big, if not bigger than me. My cockiness faded as I watched immensely muscular bodybuilders stuffed into tiny tank tops pumping their god-worthy biceps and quads, bigger than anything I’d ever seen before. 
“Goddammit!” I grunted, heaving my thick chest with a sigh. I was going to need to get bigger if I wanted to change from a high-school alpha to an alpha of alphas. A lot bigger. 

He knows he won't stop until he's a god among gods!

19 hours ago, Muscleblob said:

How big are the gym rats 7' 1" and smoking hot like that and he isn't God like among the gym is a shook to me lmao

I think they are more muscular than him but not taller 

11 hours ago, Darkdarkdark said:

I think they are more muscular than him but not taller 

That would make sense but him towering over them and still feeling small is sort of tripping me up lmao.