YoungHunk69

Day 4:

F32A6281-F8E7-4667-A832-0F0E92E6E2E1.png.3e16fc75c48b6f11c5a36b1c43bc3cd9.png

I’m actually starting to get really sexy! It’s strange, but I think that Alpha Mix isn’t just making my muscles grow, it’s also making me get older. I looked like a high schooler just a few days ago and now I look like a college sophomore. I’m becoming much more masculine and manly, and even my voice sounds deeper now. I was surprised when Austin approached to talk to me in the gym again today and when I said “Hey,” I almost didn’t recognize my own voice. Anyway, Austin said “Whoa, you look different today.” I told him about the supplement and he said “Aren’t you worried that it might be dangerous? You have no idea what’s in it.” I just shrugged and said “I’m sure it’s perfectly safe.”

Later that night, after a super hot jerk-off session in my bed, I noticed that my blankets no longer covered my feet, which meant that the growth was far from over. I can’t wait!

• Like 20

Day 5:

2226BC53-AB95-4CD0-9CA1-6011899D7047.png.0320ccce7e9baf30ab064a6861240d58.png
I went swimming in the pool today instead of working out in the gym, which is why I’m wearing a swimsuit in the picture. For the first time I wasn’t afraid to use the open showers in the men’s locker room. While I was showering, Austin came back from the gym, his clothes drenched in sweat and clinging to his body tightly enough that I could see the outline of every muscle on his body. But it turned out I wouldn’t have to rely on just his wet clothes. He pulled his soaked shirt off of his torso to reveal a hunky athletic body. His shorts and underwear came next, and I was delighted to see a nice big piece of meat hanging softly between his huge thighs. I tried to hide my boner with my hands, but Austin had already seemed to notice it. He didn’t laugh at me, but instead walked over, his thick cock slapping against his legs. To my surprise, Austin began to shower in the one next to me, and just smiled at me like a big silly dog. I wish I hadn’t gotten too nervous, because that’s when I decided to go put my clothes back on and leave. That was the hottest moment in my life and I ruined it!

Anyway, later at night I was unbearably horny, and I jerked off at least 5 times while thinking about Austin’s thick floppy dick.

• Like 19

Day 6:

882BF0CB-7C20-4A01-A813-E15BB4704F0F.thumb.png.cd0ad5ddee87d639e302cf2d955ffe20.png

Holy fuck...

Jerking off so many times last night must have caused some big changes, because not only did I grow 4 inches taller since yesterday, but now I’m becoming more of a man in my pants too. I woke up this morning covered from head to toe in my own cum and discovered that my tighty-wighties were bulging. Somehow, Alpha Mix had added an extra inch and a half to to my cock, as well as making my balls larger and fuller. I stood in shock for at least ten minutes just staring at my big package, before cradling it in my hand and squeezing it a couple of times to make sure it was real. Besides my most obvious enlargement, I also noticed that my arms and legs are much thicker and more muscular now, and my abs are getting harder and more defined. 
Anyway, at the gym today I saw Austin pumping in the corner and I approached him, freeballing in my gym shorts so that he would hopefully notice my “gains.” As he saw me he said “Max??? Is that really you?” He looked me up and down and paused for a second to look at my above-average dickprint. I could have sworn he licked his lips ever so slightly, before standing up and looking down at me. He still was at least half a foot taller than me, and my muscles were still no match for his, but I thought that my growth could possibly qualify me for being in his league. We chatted while we lifted weights, and I was still mesmerized by his biceps inflating with every pump. At the end of the workout session, Austin turned to me with an adorable grin and said “Do you maybe... wanna go out sometime?” I was amazed. Who would have thought that my dick growing would only be the second best thing to happen to me today? “Yes, of course!” I said, blushing. “Then let’s meet in three days on Friday for dinner and a movie,” Austin said, shaking my hand in his strong, meaty grip.
I can’t wait for our date!

• Like 25

Day 7:

D3445293-640F-47DD-A036-CE2AEFF9577F.thumb.png.ef5d754957ac17c0c601d35564fed1ed.png
This stuff is turning me into a fucking supermodel! I started out being this skinny 5’6” 18 year old, but I’ve grown into a super sexy 6 foot tall hunk! Alpha Mix is transforming me into a guy straight out of my wet dreams, with my studly six pack abs and my muscular biceps, not to mention my cock, which is slowly getting thicker every day. Even my face is getting a hundred times hotter and manlier! It takes all my effort not to just jerk off all day. I’m literally constantly horny now, every time I look at myself I get turned on. Sometimes I’ll just be in a class, and then I start to feel the weight of my dick pushing against the tight confines of my briefs, which sends me into an overwhelming daze of horniness. After class I rush to the bathroom to satisfy my pleading cock. Today, though, after another morning workout session with Austin, I was so incredibly aroused that I just couldn’t wait until after class. During a calculus test, my thoughts automatically went to Austin’s throbbing biceps and his deliciously large member, and I just couldn’t focus. My whole body was pounding with red hot lust, and there was nothing I could do about it. Without even putting my hands near my aching cock, I started to orgasm in the middle of class, grunting and moaning as quietly as I could in order to not draw attention to myself. Somehow, there was so much cum that the viscous white substance breached my cotton underwear and began to slowly drip out of a now-damp bulge in my shorts, in addition to oozing down my leg. Thankfully, nobody noticed my mess as I ran out to clean myself off in the bathroom.

• Like 27
  • Upvote 1