You are doing awesome!  Another great chapter.  Bran's isn't just slowly growing bigger, he's also getting more dominant.

You're pacing is perfect and you are far from being too repetitive.  Trust me, I've written stories that have repetitive elements (*cough* Elongro *cough*) and you are far from that.  

And we would love to see other aspects of Bran!  What makes him tick.  Why does he enjoy becoming a huge muscular man?  Has he always been a big jock?  Some backstory would be cool. 

Ultimately you haven't let us down yet so whatever you do will be great. 

• Like 2

All that raging testosterone is now starting to really affect Bran.  I hope for Thomas's sake that Bran can control it somewhat!  It's clear that little Thomas is powerless to the growing muscle beast and that fact is settling into Bran's brain. 

Great job again.  

• Like 3

I, gonna be honest.I hope this doesnt go the voreroute cause i am not a fan of that and i have to get it out of my chest.It's just i have a feeling and i hope im wrong.

Now onto the chapter.

Man he was getting dyhadrated real fast whatever is happening to him affects him in crazy ways.  There has to eb a balance somewhere but what would that balance be¿?

• Like 1

Raging testosterone is not the whole answer ;) Aha thanks!

This story is not going vore -- though honestly I like some stories with that component, i would feel very uncomfortable at the idea of attempting to write some of those scenes. Part of what's happening here is Bran losing himself to, true enough, the need to satiate himself, but him licking off cum from Thomas isn't actually me slowly introducing Bran eating human flesh in any way, shape or forms. 

He's hungry for lots of other things right now~

• Like 7

This is so insanely hot! I wish you describe his growth more and just how big he is..... I love the details but can't wait to see more!!! Vore is definitely something i do not wanna see. I do hope his hunger is more controlled so he won't be obssessed with feeding himself since it can basically block him from operating like normal. The growth is sooo hot for sure