Married Life - The Series

TonnyGiant

This series will show what life is like for a couple. A 92ft giant and her normal-sized husband. I hope to continue if I have a good acceptance from readers. I also hope you enjoy reading and forgive me for my bad English.😅

"Where's my tie?" I cursed Derek for hiding my new tie.

“Don't be dramatic, little man. I just took your new accessory to wear on my thumb. ”His voice boomed over my head.

He was lying on our bed adapted to his 92ft size. In fact, our house was built for him and adapted for me. I am a 28 year old man and I’m 5’10” tall. I'm a bank manager right here in Fort Collins, Colorado. Although I'm from NYC, I decided to live in that city to be closer to Derek after his drastic change in size.

Derek Theler, actor and model who became known for his role in the comedy series "Baby Daddy". To tell you the truth, I was never a fan of this series, but I could only see that bullshit for one reason: the scenes that Derek showed his abs. He was always a big guy, a giant for many, for most people. Now, after the transformation, he has become a titan. We've been married since he grew up. When it was still in its normal size of 6’5”, Derek and I had a hidden case. But, this is past.

He plays with my new tie tied to the tip of his thumb. He drew, two eyes and a crooked mouth on his fingerprint and started to imitate my angry voice. He at least tried to imitate my voice. With his deep voice it was comical to hear him imitating a voice ... squirt.

“Where's my tie, you stupid giant ?! Oh, your brain didn't keep up with your body growth! Comedy actors should be banned from growing up ... oh, don't do that. Oh, don't do that and blah blah blah blah ... you need to relax little man ”

Derek snorted and smiled.

He leaned on his side, and his hand came towards me. I was on the platform that was placed beside our bed. On that platform was a kind of relaxation room, almost like a second bedroom for me. I asked them to build this for my privacy. I only use that space to change clothes, and in those moments when I want to be away from Derek. It's nice to have some extra space for me besides my playful husband's humongous chest.

Trapped in his index finger and thumb that catch me by the edge of my shirt, I was placed sitting on his forehead. It was hot. He had just woken up. He frowned and my fingers were caught between the folds of soft skin on Derek's forehead. I tried to let go, I made a lot of effort, which caused the deep laughs. He smiled and shook his head.

"It is very funny to see that the wrinkles on my forehead caught your hands ... HAHAHAHAHA ... you are so small!"

“Or are you the one who's too big. Realize that it was with you that things changed. I am still normal ”

After speaking the normal word, I swallowed. I just passed a fine line to Derek. Ever since gigantized men began to emerge, they were soon labeled freaks. Aberration was the mildest adjective they used. Some gigantized men have managed to overcome this aggressive treatment by us “normal” size people. There were support groups for giants, which helped them to overcome the rejection by the normal population, and also helped them to control the desire for rampage and the acceptance of the new size. When you are 92 feet tall, physical superiority makes the giant feel entitled to decide on the life of those who are underage. This has already cost many people their lives. These help groups were for giants, as alcoholics anonymous are for us. And Derek, my playful giant, attended giant aid group meetings. He humorously dubbed the group AA for giants.

And in this group, giants were taught to control their feelings towards small people. They helped them to see everyone as normal people, and the word aberration was permanently discarded from the vocabulary of the giants. The two other times I used that word in relation to Derek, it was devastating, so we promise never to use it again, or anything that resembles that word.

He took me from his forehead, placed me on my private platform and handed me the tie. His smile was gone. Derek got up from the bed. He started to act normally, but I saw in his face that he was offended.

As he walked around the room, doing simple things like choosing what clothes to wear, I admired his now titanic body. His bubble butt, round and big as two mountains, was wrapped in the cotton fabric of his underwear. Its broad, massive back could easily be used as a running track for a small person. I had already run a lot on those backs. He turned to face me and caught a glimpse of his toned abs, a perfect six pack, broad chest, massive and defined, pink nipples as big as my head, a trail of little hair that ran from his navel to his groin. The treasure trail. Derek was already a God to me in his old days, and now ... it exceeded all expectations. He leaned down with his hands on his knee and looked at me. I smile sideways, but without any grace, a mechanical smile.

“Your tie is beautiful. I'm sure your boss will love it ”his voice boomed.

“Honey ... I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said ... ”

“You will be late, Timothy. You don't want to be late on your first day after your vacation, do you? ” he walked away towards the kitchen.

I took a deep breath, put on my tie and got off the platform by the ramp. It wasn't tiring, sometimes I went up and down with Derek's help. I followed his thunderous footsteps around the house. The ground shook as Derek walked through the house. I tried to draw your attention to an apology, but it was in vain. He didn't even look at me. Defeated, by the hour, I turned and walked out of the full-size door built for me that was next to the 110-ft door made for Derek.

"Until the night, dear" I gave him a kiss before leaving, but he didn't turn to look.

Derek was stubborn, sentimental and sweet, but he knew how to throw a tantrum and break someone's patience like any naughty child. He was my giant child, and I loved him, and I know he loved me. And because I knew he loved me, I was upset with myself for implying that he wasn't normal. How stupid I was!

#######

I arrived at the bank and greeted all my co-workers. I went into the office of Kevin, the bank manager, who for some reason praised my tie. I remembered Derek. I pushed the sad thought away and smiled at Kevin.

“Tim, I have great news! And when I say big, it's because I'm talking about something big. Our new client is a famous guy ... maybe he's friends with your husband ... and speaking of Derek ... how's that big guy doing? Hahaha ... I remember the day I invited you to dinner ... my Camaro is still flat ”

Kevin had the ability to speak non-stop. It was annoying and Derek calls him a Hyena. I smiled at the memory of how Derek smashed Kevin's car. My giant husband feigned concern and regret. Kevin cried when he saw the pet car flattened like a cookie.

"That was funny ..." I said through laughter, but I stopped myself.

"Well ..." Kevin rolled his eyes and went back to talking about our new client "He may be friends with Derek from Hollywood ..."

"Kevin, not all actors are best friends in Hollywood, not even giants ..."

"But, Mr. Cavill said he knew Derek and that he always watched his show ..."

I widened my eyes in fright when I heard our new client's last name. Wouldn't it be possible that Henry Cavill, now a 92ft titan, would be our new client? Yes, he would be. Fort Collins became the destination of many giants after the giantization took place. Perhaps because the mayor and the governor of the state were also giants and ended up welcoming their peers ... in short, Henry Cavill, would be our client and every new renowned client, famous, vip, received a welcome dinner given by me or by Kevin.

“It would be interesting for dinner to be at your house, for very obvious reasons. These monsters know each other ... I mean, sorry ... I didn't mean that ... shit "

"It's okay, Kevin" I raised my right hand to interrupt him "I'm going to have dinner at our house. Friday, can it be? ”

"Perfect"

Kevin noticed my irritation and agreed to have dinner on Friday at my place.

#######

“Baby, everything will be fine. I will cook. I'll make the best macaroni and cheese in all of California. ”He did a double bicep pose.

"Honey ... you know we're not in California, do you?"

"Of course I know. Still my macaroni and cheese is still the best. Now, come here little man ... ”

He leaned over and wrapped his hand around my body. Lifting me up to his face, Derek looked at me with a sly look that showed how much he wanted to play with me, but I was still ashamed of how I treated him earlier.

“I'm sorry, big guy. I didn't mean those things ... ”I closed my eyes and shrugged.

"Do not worry. I was pissing you off and you just shot back. I won't let you love me because of nonsense ... I talk a lot of nonsense ”he shook his face imitating a dog.

"Sometimes, I don't think I deserve you" smiles.

“And yet we have been together for five years. Now, I need to relieve my lust. Come with KING DEREK ROOOOAARR ”

He imitated King Kong by carrying his gift. Derek came into our room and sat on our bed still carrying me in his fist. He only wore underwear while I was still wearing the work suit. He placed me among the valley of his powerful pecs and looked at me with a lustful, calculating, penetrating and threatening look. It was the look of a predator.

“Take off your clothes, little man. Today I will degrade you until my lust is no longer a problem ”he squeezed his pecs on me, making me almost choke.

We agreed that in our room, during sex, Derek was completely free to show his superiority, so he could use words like: bug, pathetic, ant, and others that showed how big, strong and powerful he is and how much I am only a weak human close to him. This “humiliation” excited me. Don't judge me, if you had a giant like Derek Theler, you would know how I feel.

I started to undress and quickly I was naked. My clothes were thrown over the length of Derek's magnificent chest. Skillfully, he took each tiny piece of clothing between his fingers and stared. He kneaded the clothes into a ball.

“Clothes of pathetic little human” threw the ball of clothes on the floor “Now, walk to my groin and start working on my cock. Be a good boy and satisfy your master, OK? ”

"Yes Master"

With my heart pounding, my small, erect cock giving me over to Derek. I had no way to hide. I was there, stripped of any shame, given the luxury of my giant husband. More and more as I approached his giant mast, I felt the warmth of his skin on my soles. Walking on his abdomen, I tripped over Derek's incredible and ripped 6 pack. His deep laughs still helped to make me fall, as I couldn't stand.

Gathering my strength, I approached the crevasse of the giant stick. That thing was bigger than my whole body. A viscous, translucent liquid spilled from the crack that pulsed every time I got close, It was like I was hungry and I was the meal of the day.

Taking a deep breath and containing my own orgasm, I hugged the tip of the stick and bathed with pre-cum. It served as a lubricant. Derek's cock was hard and his veins were as thick as one of my legs. His heavy cock was lying on his divine abdomen. I slid down and lay under the big cock.

I hugged as much as I could, but my hands couldn't quite wrap Derek's cock. Using his pre-cum as a lubricant I started to massage and sending shivers down Derek's titanic body I heard his deep throaty moans coming from above me. I massaged with more density and strength than I could apply.

While massaging, my own dick was in contact with the hot meat of Derek's dick. I was almost reaching a climax. A huge hand hovered over me and wrapped around my body and Derek's big cock. He pressed me against the hard, oiled wall of his cock. His moans increased as Derek rubbed me up and down on his cock. At first it was slow, but soon it was gaining strength and a fast pace. I was getting exhausted when he roared.

"OHHH FUUUUUUUUUCK SHIIIIIT"

Derek fired charge after charge, like a giant-sized geyser. His cum flew all over his abdomen. He picked me up and down my body to his balls, with his right hand he continued to squeeze his cock that kept spurting cum and with his left hand he squeezed me between his balls that looked like wrecking balls. I kissed, massaged and stroked Derek's titanic balls to the fullest. And then the shaking stopped and I cum on his balls.

I was tired. My sweat was mixed with your pre-cum. I was lifted by Derek's skilled fingers. He lifted me up to his mouth and sucked greedily as if he were sucking the best candy on earth. He drank my pathetic cum and wiped me off with his saliva. After that orgasmic bath, he pulled me out of his mouth and smiled as he looked at me.

"I love you, little man"

"I ..." I took a deep breath "I love you too, big guy"

We still had to plan the next Friday's dinner for our famous giant guest, but that was only after I slept among my titan husband's pecs.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1