Bobby D'eath (PT5 added 16/6/21)

Mickyh32

“ YOU DID WHAT!!!!” Bobby barked. Every inch of his 550lb body was bulging with madness, his cigar thick veins pulsing out of his skin, his muscles rippling with unimaginable power, he grabs Johnny by his tee and throws him 10ft across the basement, he lands with a bone shattering thud on the concrete floor.

He bounds over him, leans down, grabs him again and slams him against the wall, Johnny was conscious but in agony, his left ankle was broken and pointing in the wrong direction, his ribs felt like they had been damaged, but all he could think about was being held there effortlessly by his younger bro.

“ I I I hhhaaadddd n n n n nooo cccchoice mmmmamster” Johnny spluttered, “ The doctors called them, they came and talked to me, I didn’t say it was you master I promise, but they insisted on coming for a chat!”

Bobby put his bro down and looked at him, “ you know what your gonna do boy, your going to hobble upstairs, open the door and tell the cops that the guy who beat the shit out of you is down here, I’ll do the rest hahahahahahahaha!!!” Bobby laughs menacingly.

Johnny hobbles up the stairs, holding his ribs he limps through the lounge to the front door, he opens and sees the two officers standing there. Both officers looked to be in there mid to late 20s, the one on the left was a mid height tanned blonde and looked thickly set, around 220lb, perhaps not from gym but maybe general sport participation, the officer on the right was around 6’1 dark hair trimmed beard and looked like no stranger to a gym, he looked to be at least 290lb, his Police tee hugging his muscular frame tightly, his arms looked around 21 inches.

The officers look at each other then back to johnny, “ Are you Johnny D’eath?” The larger officer asks. Johnny is In too much pain to speak clearly so he just nods.

The larger officer acknowledges his answer, “ Im PC Brown and this is PC Ellis, what happened to you, who did this?”

Johnny gasps as he tries to answer, “ My b…b..brotttther, my mmmast..eeee.rrrr, hhhes a a a an aaanimal.” He has to stop to get more breath. “ Heees.sss d..owns..tairs,  h h ee w..illl…………………………Kill you!” Johnny begins to collapse.

PC Brown catches him and ushers johnny to the lounge chair, “ Tazers at the ready Morgan!” he tells his colleague, “ Don’t worry Johnny your safe now, we’ll sort this out and it all be over, just sit there and rest!” He turns back round to Morgan, “ set tazer to 2.” They both walk over to the basement door.

Brown opens the door, “ you lead down, ill cover you form behind, go!”

Morgan steps slowly down the stairs with his colleague close behind, a powerful grunt and the clanging of metal greeted them as the descended. Once at the bottom they were greeted by the sight of Bobbys massive body bench pressing 800kg like it was nothing. Bobby heard the approaching officers, he racked the weight and stood to face them. PC Morgans mouth dropped at the sight of the youthful hulking mass stood before them, the pump on bobbys pecs was so huge that they were nearly touching his chin.

Bobby looks back n forth at both officers, on glancing at PC Brown, for the first time, bobbys face displayed a surprised reaction. “ So I suppose you have come to arrest me for what I have done to my older bro huh, he looks in a bad way doesn’t he hahaha, no one can stop me and the power that these posses, ( he flexes his whopping 30.7in arms) you two don’t stand a chance so you better have some might strong kit on you or like many souls before you, you will DIE!!!!”  Bobby lets out a evil laugh, he slowly starts to walk towards the pair.

As the officer in front, Morgan was in good range to tazer him, “ Stop or I will shoot!! STOP!!!”

Bobby just laughs and continues towards him. Morgan has no choice but to pull the trigger. 2 tazer wires shot out of the gun and hurtle towards Bobby, both make contact with his gigantic pecs, the voltage is enough to get him on one knee. Gun still in hand, Morgan makes his way slowly towards Bobby.

“ Now stay down, Mr D’eath you are under ar…………..” Morgan was cut short. It was the last thing he would ever say.

Bobby was looking at him with a new level of evil in his eye, he stood up right, “NOONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO!!!”

He grabs Morgan by the neck and lifts him high of the floor, he tightens his grip, Morgans legs are flailing as air is squeezed from his throat. Bobby loosens his grip a little and walks with him in his hand to the room in the corner. As he walks past Brown he gives him a look that says, “ you wont be seeing him again.” Bobby gets to the room, he opens the door and throws the officer onto the floor, a floor that is stained with blood from previous victims of Bobby. He walks over to him, grabs his left wrist and lifts him of the floor and into the middle of the room were there is a tie up rope hanging from the ceiling, he ties his wrists up so he is hanging a few feet off the floor, Morgan is semi conscious by this stage. Bobby grabs Morgans top and rips it clean off his body, his solid but flabby physique on show.

Bobby leans over and whispers in Morgans ear, “ Time to die!!!”

Bobby stands back, he charges his fists and begins! He dances forward and starts laying siege to Morgans body, each punch has bobbys power at 100%, left/right combos hitting there mark with devastating speed and accuracy. Morgans body was flailing around like a child would swing a rag doll in its hands. Morgans body did not go back vertical at all such was the speed of bobbys punches. “ARGHHHH” Bobby screamed as he delivered more brutal punches to Morgans body. Blood was now seeping out of Morgans body as Bobby went full circle round his body, connecting with every bone and organ in Morgans body.  The sound of breaking, crunching bone and the squelching of organs filled the air. After a 10 min onslaught of deadly punches, Bobby stops, Morgans lifeless body drops vertical again, the only thing recognisable was his face, Bobbys devastating tirade had made Morgans body look like a bag of bulging blackberries and blueberries, massive dents covered his body. Bobbys fists were layered with blood and smatterings across his huge upper body.

He walks over to the hanging corpse, he grabs the back of Morgans head and with the hand he balls it up and with the same 100% power behind it he aims one final punch direct to his face, Bobbys fist implodes Morgans face, he takes his fist out, all that is left is a huge bloodied cavern were once a face was. Bobby unties the corpse and it falls to the ground into a bloody pulpy mess.

Bobby walk over to the door and opens it, he exits it and heads towards PC Brown. Brown hears him and tuns round, his eyes bulge at the sight of a blood covered Bobby.

“ What did you do???” Is all he could say

Bobby looks at him, “ That is not important right now, what is is, you could of told me you were a cop, I would have downed you there n then but don’t worry it will make destroying you more the sweeter, why are you here boy I was going to tell you when to come and you have gone and fucked it up……………….”

It was 2 weeks after Bobby had hospitalised Johnny, he was in HIS gym, it was Franks gym until Bobby had beaten him to a pulp for being accused of being to loud, after that he ruled the gym. He was on bench ready to warm up with 180kg when he was approached by a 6’1 early 20s guy. The guys name was Marcus Brown. Now Bobby hated being disturbed, so he stood up grabbed Marcus by his tee and flung him against the mirror, he proceeded to continue with his warm up set. For the rest of the workout a clearly injured Marcus did not go near him. It was in the changing room when he bravely made a new approach, Bobby was finishing off injecting 5 vials of steroids. Marcus kept his distance but asked if he could talk with him. Bobby agreed under the terms that it better be worth his attention or he would meet Franks fate, a long hospital stay! Marcus went on to tell bobby that like him he is a roid user, nothing bobby had heard before probably, but what pricked Bobbys attention was the fact that Marcus had ties with a Russian dealer who produces black market super roids. Bobby questioned why he would be interested in this, Marcus pointed out that a teen who injects 5 roids and has a tonne of strength clearly wants to get freaky. Bobby took a slight interest and demanded that he has a trial before committing, Marcus declined that and stated it was pay or nothing. Bobby pressed his demand further by grabbing Marcus with one hand and beat him senseless till he agreed, Marcus quickly agreed to his terms. Bobby told Marcus when to call him to give him the gear.

Bobby continues to walk towards PC Brown, Brown holds out his hands holding 3 vials, “ Nnnow look, I took this job when it came in to the office this morning, I looked at the details and saw the name and saw what you have been doing.” He puts the vials back in his pocket, “I can’t give you the gear anymore, you have gone to far, I have to call for back up” He reaches for his radio.

“ if you don’t give me them, I’ll happily take them from your corpse BOY!!” Bobby approaches Brown and wraps his huge arms round his back, lifts him off the floor and with a might squeeze, CCCRRACCCKKKKKKKK, Browns spine was split in two like a tooth pick. He lets go and the body falls to the floor, he reaches down and grabs the 3 vials from his pocket.

Bobby bounds upstairs to where Johnny is sitting on the couch. He approaches him, still covered in blood from destroying PC Morgan. He looks at Johnny,

“ Well that was fun, bigger then my usual victims but still disposed of with ease boy, look what master has too!” Bobby opens his hand to show Johnny the 3 vials of the super roid. “ you think im freaky now, wait till I have taken these.  In fact im going to take one now Boy, I’ve been told what these can do and your mind is going to explode!!!”

Bobby pops the cap off on the vial and jabs it into his left shoulder. Within 30 seconds his body starts to tremble slowly, Bobby can feel his body preparing to expand, fire feels like it is cursing through his body and then it starts. Every muscle in Bobbys body begins to expand at a fast rate, slabs of juicy powerful muscle grow and expand all over him. After 5 mins the growth stops.

This is bobby now

story1.jpg.378000972df390f07a7a988c8cece225.jpg

Johnny, who is now nursing a rock hard bulge and a noticeable wet past, lets out a “FFFFFUUCKKKKKKKK!!!”

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

Bobby killed his dealer. What will happen now tho i think those 2 inyections left are gonna take him to the next lvl. Poor Jhonny. How will he be able to stand  a chance agains such force?

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...