Bobby D'eath (PT5 added 16/6/21)

Mickyh32

This was another incredible chapter! It almost doesn't matter whether Johnny is smaller than he was originally or regains his size, Bobby is a total beast now and probably has more strength in one arm than his brother had in his entire body at full strength. I can't wait to see what he has planned next!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

This is an AWESOME series, can’t wait for a part 4 to see just what kind of punishment Master D’eath is dishing out!

• Like 2

Hey guys, sorry it has been so long to get the next part up, im not the most talented writer on here and i go through periods were im unable to get stuff down etc. I hope you like this part and let me know if you would like to see more

Part 4

4 weeks into his recovery, Johnny was allowed to go home, a taxi was waiting for him outside the hospital. There were only 2 things on his mind on the journey home, 1) what had is now insanely huge brother Bobby got upto since reading the card and, 2) what he had to tell Bobby about something that was gonna happen later on that day, the thought of what might happen sent physical shivers down Johnnys spine.

You see, according to his nurses whilst he was in the hospital, Johnny would have frequent bouts of shouting In his sleep, he would often shout out “ no bobby leave me alone, stop hurting me, your going to kill me!” At first the doctors just put it down to effects from the medicine etc, but as it got more regular they started to get concerned, so concerned that they called the Police citing a abusive friend or relative. The doctor made Johnny aware of this and told that a Officer would be round later that day to have a chat. Johnny knew his bro would not like this but he had to tell him, he didn’t want to keep anything from him, he dare not!! Around 10 mins later the taxi pulled up outside the house, he paid and got out.

He put the key in the door, gulped hard and walked in. It looked exactly the same as he remembered, but that the was the only thing that was the same. A nose filling aroma of super masculine muscle teen filled the whole house, it was both intoxicating and arousing at the same time, even through the huge fear of what he was about to tell Bobby, he was already nursing a hard-on. As he got deeper into the house, he heard the familiar grunts and hard smacks of his younger bro, but this time the grunts seemed more deeper and powerful and the whacks sounded more devastating and bone shattering.

He headed to the basement door, he nervously opened it, the noises got louder as he opened it, the masculine aroma even more powerful. He moved slowly down the stairs, after a few steps the full basement came into sight, it was then that he got his first look at his super huge bro in the flesh. It was hard for Johnny to decipher what Bobby was pounding as his back, unflexed, was now as wide as one and a half door frames, stacked with impossibly thick juicy mounds of muscle, lats that were thicker and wider than an entire back on an average 18yr old.

Johnny cleared his throat as loud as he could, “ Errr M m m master, Bbbboy is back!” His voice understandably shakey.

Bobby stops his onslaught of the hidden object, he stretches his neck left and right, loud cracks emit from his neck, he slowly turns round to look at his older bro. As he does so he reveals what he has been punching, Johnny eyes widen when he sees what it was. Gone were the standard punch bags, in their place were what looked like solid steel columns hung on chains, and on closer inspection, huge fist sized dents in them.

“ Welcome home boy!!! Come to see what your master has been upto huh, as you can see I’ve made some upgrades to the equipment to try and at least provide some resistance to my freak sized muscles!!!” Bobbys voice oozing authority and a nerving deepness that commanded attention.

Bobby stepped a little closer to his brother, “ And as you saw from the pictures I’ve been growing A LOT, I’ve added another 50lb since those pics!!!”

Bobby wasn’t wrong, from the front, he was just as huge and impressive as from the back, he had lost non of his youthful late teen looks, his face a little broader and a midnight shadow of stubble growing, if you were just to take a head shot photo you would think Bobby was like any other 18 yr old, but below the head was a powerful muscular masterpiece of a physique, his neck was thicker than most peoples thighs, bookended by two mountainous traps that rode half way up his neck.

Bobbys shoulders looked like 3 quarters of a large atlas stone had been moulded onto his body and covered with juicy thick muscle, they led down to his mammoth arms which, even unflexed, looked well over 20 inches, (he would find out soon enough), Johnnys gaze was then drew to his bros gargantuan pecs, each of bobbys pecs stuck out at least 6 inches from his torso and were as thick as tractor tyres, they were so big Johnny could lay his head on it comfortably and they still be ample pec coverage either side, flanking his pecs were the aforementioned lats, both so wide, bobbys arms were out at an able, again those meaty slabs of muscle hung 10 inches out of the side of his body. The lats tapered down to Bobbys midsection, bobby wasn’t one for ripped conditioning, he was all about the size, so his abs although brick thick and sizeable were not totally visible, but Johnny knew they would be darn near impossible to penetrate.

Johnny knew he had to say something, “ mmmaster you look……… Invincible, how did you get so big!!” Johhnys eyes continued to roam the hulking figure in front of him.

Bobbys steel eyes fixed on his brother, “ The how is not important for you to know boy, I told you less than a month ago that I would out grow you and get much much stronger than you, but I needed you out of the way so I could execute my plan for hugeness so I DESTROYED YOU and now look at you, you have lost more than half your size, which makes me look even bigger compared to you now, I mean come on flex that bicep, lets see NOW!!!” bobby barked.

Johnny knew it was best to comply, another part of him also wanted to see what bobbys arm now measured. He rolled up his sleeve on his t-shirt and flexed his left bicep, the peak that rose would be classed as respectable in most other comparisons but when up against bobby it was pathetic. Bobby retrieved a tape measure from a box on the table, he headed over to his bros bicep, he wrapped the tape round the peak.

Bobby chuckled menacingly, “ 17.5 in boy, not bad for a normal guy, but im not NORMAL!!!”

Bobby let go of the tape and began to flex his mammoth arms, a peak of unimaginable size was rising up and out of bobbys arm, once one peak had stopped another rose slightly on top, bobby had a bicep on top of a bicep, the 2nd peak look to be at least 11 inches. Johnny stared in disbelief at the mountain range that was bobbys bicep. Underneath all that was the biggest armpit hole that he had seen, the cavernous entity looked big enough to fit a head in quite comfortably.

“ Now boy I want you to see what true muscle measures, but before my arm I want you to measure my forearm, I want you to take in how brutal that is too!!” Bobby ordered, all the time his steely gaze fixed on his brother.

Johnny nervously approaches his brother, as ordered he started with bobbys bulky forearm, even before he started he could see that it looked a lot bigger that his own bicep, he wraps the tape round and joins the ends, johnnys eyes bulge at the number looking back at him, Bobbys forearm was 23.5 inches!! He then turned to his bros incredible 2 peaked bicep, he places the start of the tape on the top of peak 2, he then feeds the rest the long journey round the rest of the arm, eventually getting back to the top.

“ Whooaahhhh, fuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!” Johnny screamed. Bobbys arm measured a staggering 30.7 inches.

Bobby chuckled dominantly, “ Yes boy 30in of devastating power and destruction, I have had so much fun with these, destroying and totally annihilating my victims. No one stands a chance against me, their all insects amongst a god!! Make no mistake boy you are my main insect and I am going to take great great pleasure and satisfaction in squashing you when the time comes, but for now im going to toy with you and make you plead for mercy!!!”

Bobby then grabs his bro by his tee and lifts him effortlessly of the floor and shoves his face straight into his deep deep sweaty pit, he stuffs his head right in, all you can see is Johnnys legs and body gyrating as he quickly begins to suffocate in his bros hairy teen pits. After 30 long seconds Bobby removes hid brother from his pit and drops him on the floor, Johnny coughs hard as he tries to regain his breath. Bobby looms over him, his hulking mass dominating the space round them.

“ Take that as sign of things to come boy, that was nothing compared to what I can do to you. You see I really really couldn’t care less about you now, you have always been weak and pathetic, all the tough guy bravado was just a mask for the little shit that you are, I saw it early on, and I knew if I could grow I would show you what tough is and its safe to say im right. Get up boy, its my playtime and I want you to witness it.” Bobby commanded.

Johnny gingerly got up and did what he was told, he followed his bro to the other side of the basement where their was a door that was closed.

Bobby stopped and turned his head to look at Johnny,  “ remember little mark from next door?”

Johnny nodded, “ yyyes master” came his reply. Mark was a early 20s guy who had moved in next door a few month ago and had built a good friendship with Johnny since then, he was a decent guy but was quite the geek and a body that proved that. Mark was stick thin, around 90lb thin!!! His body would make Johnnys look huge.

“ Well,,,” bobby continued, “ Mark came knocking this morning, he took one look at me and fainted, what a loser huh, well I dragged his skinny ass down here!” Bobby unlocks the door and they both enter. The room is dark and only light by 4 spot lights in the ceiling, In the middle is Mark stripped down to only his boxers, he is sat on a chair with his hands tied. They both walk to the centre of the room, Mark looks up and sees them both.

“ Johnny!!!! Are you ok, where have you been, yyyyou look dddiffent……….” Mark was interrupted.

“ shut up, did I say speak” Bobby barked. “ You see johnny, mark cares about you, how nice huh!! But you don’t deserve to be cared about, so Mark has to be silenced, untie him!!!”

Johnny looks worried, “ w w w hat are you going to do master, he has done nothing wrong!” he pleads to his bro.

Bobby scowls, “ DO NOT QUESTION ME!!!! Untie him now!!!” he roars. Johnnys quickly unties mark and stands back, “ tttthere you go mmmmaster.” He whimpers.

“get up” Bobby orders Mark, he gets up as Bobby walks towards him, the size difference is mind boggling. Once next to Mark, bobby crouches down and flexes his 30in bicep next to Marks thigh. Bobbys arms looks twice the size of Marks twig legs.

“ Shit existence of a life, im gonna end you quick!!!” Bobby says. “ and your going to watch me as I do it!!!”

Bobby grabs Mark by his neck, even a light grip gets mark gasping for air, Bobby amazingly shoves marks torso into his tremendous pec gap, the hugeness of his pecs meant that Marks head was sat atop Bobby slabs of pec muscle. “ Time for the MMD!!! The most muscular death!!!”

With Johnny watching on unable to do anything and Mark staring straight into Bobbys malicious eyes, Bobby begins to hit a Most Muscular pose, every muscle in his body explodes in size, his traps are now had to tell where they end and his neck begins. His pecs begin bulging and encasing themselves further round Marks neck, CCCCCRRRRACCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! The mulled sound of marks neck instantly snapping breaks the silence, his body goes limp. Bobby relaxes his pose and grabs marks neck and removes his lifeless body from his pecs and drops it on the floor.

Bobby looks at a visibly upset Johnny, he walks over to him, “ that was fun hahaha!!!”

Johnny was about to reply when he heard the doorbell ring, Bobby went to look at the CCTV footage from outside the door, it was the police. He swung round and gave his bro a stare.

“ Was this you boy????” Bobby growls.

Johnny nods trembling, “ I I I can eeexxplain mmmmmaster!”

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Will Bobby be stupid enough to kill the police? Or he is going to find someone as big as him  in that police officer to give him a fight or even someone like him that kills people for the exciment of it ?.

Thanks for coming back man

Such a guilty pleasure, but this story is so freaking hot! I love how massive Bobby has gotten! I for one don't care if the policeman is a match for Bobby or not. It could maybe be fun for him to dominate two guys at once, as policemen often work in pairs. I will throw my vote in for Bobby to off someone, whether it's the police at the door or someone else later, by crushing them with his arms and chest. That is one of my all time favorite types of muscle domination and snuff. I swear the Barbarian Brothers did it on an episode of Knight Rider when I was a kid. Can you imagine?

I can't wait to for the next chapter for for Bobby to get even bigger and stronger!

***Disclaimer*** for all the fun I have with this story and others like it, it's fiction. I don't condone violence against police, or anyone else for that matter.

• Like 3

Glad you guys are enjoying the story.

I already have a few ideas of what i want to happen with the policemen.

As to whether Bobby will grow again, you'll just have to wait and see!!!

• Like 3

WOW!!!!!! The story just keeps getting better and better! Can’t wait for the next chapter. I wouldn’t be surprised if Bobby’s newfound godlike size and power has made him truly invincible, allowing him to destroy the police with ease and then to show this power to his now tiny “big” brother. 🔥

This is a hot story and I'm not usually into snuff.  I don't think anyone Bobby comes in contact to is long for this world.  Everything and everyone he comes in contact with is his plaything.  Since it's a snuff story, is Bobby going to grow so big he rips someone apart with his cock?  lol

And yes this is a fiction story.  Violence is abhorred and not condoned.  Anyone who thinks to emulate this kind of stuff in real life should seek psychological help.

• Like 2