The Piercing

I scheduled my appointment with Danny at 6 o clock to get my ears pierced. I had always wanted to get them done because I wanted them to make me look tougher. I am a dorky guy who stands at 5’10 and only weighs about 120 lbs. I wear glasses and have a long and lanky build. 

I finally mustered up the courage to make an appointment. Now I’m sitting in the piercing shop and tapping my feet anxiously. From behind a door in walks a ginormous man. He is about 6’4, and I’d say about 200 lbs of our muscle. He was wearing a white tank top that showed off his tattoos that ran down his arms. He wore jeans that looked like they were painted onto his legs. 

“Michael,” he calls calmly. 

“Yep!” I stand up frantically. “That’s me.” 

“You’re here for on ear lobe piercing?” 

“Yep.”

“Great. Just fill out this paperwork and we will get you started.” His voice was deep and calming. But I was nervous as hell, not because of the piercing. But because of the tattooed muscle monster standing in front of me. 

I filled out the paper work quickly and frantically. He took the paperwork in his meaty hand. “Follow me,” he says. I gladly did. 

His traps stretch the top of the tank top. I can trace the curves of his back muscles. The tank top is tucked into his jeans to show his muscle ass that stretches the fabric with every step. 

“Sit in here,” he extends his tattooed arm toward the room. I see his bicep start to peak out and a vein exploding in his arm. 

“I’m just gonna tell you now, I’m kind of nervous.” I am shaking in front of him. 

“You’re going to be fine.” He says. “take a deep breath.” I do what he says. “I’m going to measure the spot with this instrument. He takes a clamp to my ear and marks it up. “Now I’m going to do the same with the other ear.” 

Danny didn’t really care about my nerves. He took control of the situation. He said what he was going to do and did it. I had to follow his orders. 

“Now I’m going to take the needle and pierce your ear. Breathe in for me.” Next thing I knew he was done with my right ear. “And now the other ear.” And he was done with the left. 

“That’s it?” 

“That’s it. You did great.” 

But for some reason I was still shaking. I don’t know why my adrenaline was still through the roof. 

“Are you okay?” Danny asked. 

“I don’t know why but I’m still nervous around you.” I saw him look down at my crotch that had formed in my pants. A tiny wet spot had formed. 

“Why are you so nervous around me?” He asked. 

“I don’t know!”

“Don’t lie to me,” Danny said calmly. I had to do what he said, Danny was in control and starring at me with a furious intensity. 

“I am nervous around you because of your muscles,” I caved. 

“What about them?” He asked. 

“I- I want to touch them,” I admitted. 

“Then touch them,” Danny says. But I hesitated. “Touch them,” he orders. I reached out toward his tattooed arm. I couldn’t wrap my arm around it. The veins bulged out in excitement. 

“Touch my chest,” I move my hands over to Danny’s chest. He bounces his pecs in my hands and my erection starts to grow. 

“Take off my shirt.” I peel off Danny’s tank top to reveal his perfectly sculpted torso. “Touch my abs.” I run my fingers along his 8 pack. 

He raises his arms up and gives me a double bicep pose! His tattoos and bicep explode with size as he flexes. “Touch my biceps.” I barely wrap my hand around the bicep peak. 

“Kiss my biceps.” I do what he says and bring my lips to his biceps. I message his arms with my mouth. “Stop” he says and I do. 

“You’re not nervous about pain.” I shake head in response. “Punch me. In the chest.” 

I follow his order and I punch him in the chest. I thought I would see him flinch but it was me who flinched! Danny’s chest was so hard that it hurt me! 

“Punch me again.” 

I followed his ordered and punched him again and again until my hands were sore. “You’re not scared of pain you like it.” Suddenly Danny flips me on my stomach and pulls down my pants. 

He slaps his big meaty hand on my ass and smacks me! I was filled with intense pleasure as I felt the sting. SMACK! Again he left his mark on my ass. 

“You’re not scared of pain, you’re scared of pleasure. But I can change that.” 

Danny climbs on the table. I hear him unzip his pants. Suddenly I feel the size of his cock stretch through my tight hole. I moan in uncontrollable pleasure as Danny lays on top of me. 

“Give in,” Danny says. “Don’t be afraid.” His mass crushes me as he thrusts harder. His cock sends shivers throughout my body. He continues to pleasure himself more as he takes what it is his. 

I am completely controlled by Danny. I can’t control myself. I get nervous just seeing him. He continues to slap my ass as he thrusts into me. Pressure grows in my cock as I can no longer sustain the pleasure and pain of Danny. 

Danny growls and cums inside of me. As the same time I soak my pants with all my submissive cum. Danny pulls out of me and gets dressed. 

“Well you did great. You took it like a champ. Make sure you clean you’re ears twice a day. And call me if you have any questions.”