Droz

25 minutes ago, aitchbee said:

Droz, thank you for your suggestion - it worked fine. I had tried copying-and-pasting to WORD but that maintained the white-on-block format.

Yeah Word will maintain any formatting by default. You can change this in settings or use the context menu options

Instructions here
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/control-the-formatting-when-you-paste-text-20156a41-520e-48a6-8680-fb9ce15bf3d6

I'm not usually into straight scenes, but this story made me really hard, mainly because of the detailed description of Dylan's awesome muscles!  🤪

Any chance of doing a male-male version?

• Like 1

That ending was something else. Dylan's cum had some sort of effect on Dani and now she produces that sweet nectar.

Man i cant wait to read more just witha cuple of chapters you have covered many fantasies and have done it in a spectacular way.

Thank you for writting this and i hope to read so much more

9 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

That ending was something else. Dylan's cum had some sort of effect on Dani and now she produces that sweet nectar.

Man i cant wait to read more just witha cuple of chapters you have covered many fantasies and have done it in a spectacular way.

Thank you for writting this and i hope to read so much more

Thanks

Glad you enjoyed it. 

Next part might be a ways off. Still dealing with work. Also working on some other stories

• Like 1

• 1 month later...