A Different Kind of Muscle God (Chapter 15 added 1 Dec 2020, The End)

msclrough

1 hour ago, msclrough said:

Chapter Three: Monday Morning

The next morning Matt’s phone woke him up with a jarring noise at 5:00AM. “Oh shit. What the fuck am I doing?” Matt grumbled to himself. He looked at his phone and shut off the annoying alarm. He thought about Travis, the hot guy he met the day before, and willed himself out of bed. ‘Holy Shit, the sun isn’t even up yet.’ he thought to himself.

A shower might help wake himself up, but Matt decided if he was going to go to the gym, he might as well wait to shower until after. Matt sleepily brushed his teeth, decided to skip shaving as well, and shuffled to his closet to pull out compression shorts, shorts and a T-shirt.  After getting dressed he made his way downstairs and over to the kitchen. In his groggy state, the house seemed even bigger than it was, like it was an epic trek just to get from his bedroom to the kitchen. As Matt approached the kitchen he saw that the kitchen lights were already on.

“What the fuck are you doing up so early?” Frank’s deep voice rang in Matt’s ears and jolted the sleepy muscle man to a more alert state.

Matt looked up at Frank and took in the older man’s hunky frame stuffed into an expensive suit. “Gym. I’m going to the gym.”

“You? The gym? at this hour?” Frank made no effort to hide his skepticism.

“What. Why is that so strange?” Matt whined with annoyance. “And what about you? Why are you up?” Matt picked up a banana and slung himself into a chair.

“Work. You know, work? The thing that pays for all this?” Frank lifted his thick arms to gesture at his mansion-sized home. His grin betrayed that he was having fun.

“I thought you were, like, super rich, Frank.” Matt felt playful as well. Frank was so much fun to play with.

“Yeah, because I work.” Frank leaned in and gave Matt a quick kiss on his cheek. “I gotta go. Have fun sleepyhead. I hope he’s worth it.” Frank was the smartest guy Matt knew. There was no use trying to fool him. “Where’d you find him?” Frank continued. “Trolling the bikers again?” Matt ate silently as Frank teased him about his type.

“Actually, he’s a businessman, like you — suit and all.” Matt retorted, not mentioning that the hot businessman had a face and body that fit the ruffian thug stereotype to perfection. The look of surprise on Frank’s face was satisfying though.

Matt finished eating his light breakfast while Frank drank the last of his coffee and gathered papers into his briefcase. Frank’s grey hair and beard gave him a sophisticated and handsome appearance, but in his business suit, the older man looked authoritative as well as dashing. Frank had a thick and solid waist, but his chest and shoulders were even thicker for an intimidating and powerful look. ‘Muscle Daddy’ barely begun to describe Frank. He was so much more. Matt liked Frank quite a bit and was happy the old man was in their lives. After Frank left to go to work, Matt got up and cleaned Frank’s empty coffee mug and mumbled to himself, “Jake, you lucky son of a bitch.”

Matt looked at his phone and started to hurry when he saw the time. He didn’t want to be late to the gym and make Travis think he flaked out, but it was already 5:40. Matt grabbed his gym bag and hurried out to his truck. The cool morning air felt good on his face and did a good job waking him up before driving to the gym downtown.

Matt parked his truck and ran to the front door, but then remembered to calm himself. He stopped at the front door for a moment, took a deep breath, and casually walked into the gym. Inside, he was greeted with a loud boisterous, “Whoa, what are you doing here so early?” from the desk attendant.

“Shhh. Jesus Joe. Can’t a guy get in an early workout?” Matt shushed the desk attendant as signed in.

“These guys? yeah. You? No.” Joe wasn’t buying what Matt was trying to sell, then a spark of realization spread across Joe’s face with a knowing smile. “Ohhhh. Walk-in guy. You know him?”

“Fuck off, Joe.” Matt muttered playfully as he made his way into the gym.

In the back, by the squat racks, Matt saw Travis powering up a bar laden with plates. The sight of Travis stunned Matt as the New Yorker was shed of his body-hiding suit and was lifting in a tight tank top and shorts, which revealed his hairy arms, chest and legs. Without the fancy suit, Travis’s rough face and chiseled body made him look downright dangerous. Matt felt weak-kneed at the sight of Travis’s rugged musculature rippling as he lowered himself and muscled the weight back up to a standing position. The image mesmerized  Matt, and it wasn’t until Travis finished his set and re-racked the bar, that Matt snapped out of his reverie and remembered to walk towards Travis and the squat racks.

“Good Morning.” Matt bellowed with all the bro-ish bluster he could comfortably manage at this hour. “Sorry I’m a little late. You look like you’ve settled in okay though.”

“Morning Matt. Good to see you again. Yeah, I got here a little early. Thanks for the recommendation. This place is just what I need.” Travis patted the weights on the bar, emphasizing that the racks were built for heavy lifting. “But I shouldn’t be surprised. I mean, you lift here, right?” Travis smiled at Matt’s handsome face. “What are you lifting today?”

“Uh,” Matt stammered as he looked at the bar Travis was lifting and tried to add up the weight in his head. “I’ll squat too.”

“I’ve got 405 on here.” Travis added helpfully.

“That should be fine as a warmup.” Matt answered absent-mindedly.

“Damn!” Travis replied with an impressed tone.

“Uh, sorry I didn’t mean…” Matt felt like an asshole.

“It’s fine Matt” Travis didn’t want his new friend to feel bad. “I’m proud of what I can lift. You can lift more. That’s cool. At some point you were maxing out at 405 too, right?”

“Yeah. Right.” Matt lied.

“And hey, maybe in a few years I’ll catch up to you and warmup with eight plates too.” Travis liked the thought of that.

“Or more” Matt spoke with truthfulness masked in hope.

“Right on.” Travis beamed.

After Matt warmed up, the pair alternated lifting by adding plates when Matt was squatting and removing them when Travis lifted. Travis enjoyed lifting with a guy bigger than him. He felt Matt’s size driving him to work harder and push his body to claim more gains. A few times Travis contemplated steering their conversation to gear, but each time he chickened out and avoided the subject. Deep down, not only did Travis want to be as big as Matt, he wanted to be bigger; but he felt awkward talking about it to a man had he just met.

After an hour of heavy lifting and pushing their bodies to impress each other, Travis looked at the clock and declared, “I should hit the showers. I want to make a good impression at this work assignment.” There was a hint of disappointment in his voice that Matt appreciated, but the bigger man couldn’t hide that he was letdown by Travis’s need to depart. “Would you like to meet up tonight?” Travis quickly added.

“Sure.” Matt’s smile returned. “Cleveland Grand, right?” Matt’s wide grin spoke volumes.

“Yeah, I’m in room 6120.” Travis answered Matt’s proposition loud and clear. “But…” Travis hesitated.

“But what?” Matt cautiously asked.

Travis leaned in closer to Matt and whispered, “But I’m a top. I like you a lot Matt, and you are obviously crazy sexy, but I don’t, you know.”

Matt chuckled with relief, “Don’t worry Travis. You can top. Hell, I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

“Really?” Travis was perplexed. “But you’re so huge.”

“What? You think big guys can’t bottom?” Matt was amused by Travis’s naivete. “I thought you were from New York.” Matt teased. Matt stepped closer to Travis and pulled the big, yet smaller, man towards him and planted a kiss on his lips. “I’m big, I’m butch, and I bottom. You ought to try and let a little guy fuck you sometime. It can be quite…” Matt dropped a hint and searched for the right words, “freeing.”

“Yeah, right.” Travis dismissed the idea. He liked being a top.

“But tonight, this is all yours.” Matt smiled at Travis and flexed his biceps. “Later big guy.”

“Later huge guy. Seven o’clock.” Travis headed to the locker room to shower and change.

“Seven” Matt repeated.

Matt resisted the urge to follow Travis into the locker room. Instead he focused on lifting a bit more to keep himself occupied. He knew Travis would not have time for being distracted, and he didn’t want Travis to think he only was interested in sex. Fifteen minutes later Travis re-emerged with his wet hair combed back and looking dapper in his business suit. Matt self-consciously played it cool and waived to Travis from the weight racks.

Travis waved back to Matt and saw the big muscle man’s sweaty T-shirt was clinging to his chest and showing off every ridge of his powerful torso. Travis took a deep breath, smiled at Matt and headed out of the gym to his work assignment.

Damn hot

• Like 1

On 10/1/2020 at 10:05 PM, Ro20316 said:

Things are getting pretty interesting between this two but now i wonder where the "God" part of this story is coming.

I think it's more of a colloquial "muscle god" :)

Keep it coming! 💪

• Like 1

Chapter Four: Monday Night

Travis’s work assignment went better than he was expecting. He showed up at the office a few minutes early, and he set to work with the Cleveland clients right away. The men and women of the office were initially taken aback by Travis’s hulking appearance, but Jeff’s advice to smile was, to Travis’s annoyance, spot on. Thinking about Matt throughout the day helped Travis smile more too, which kept the clients at ease.

At the end of the workday, Travis was anxious to get back to his hotel and ready for meeting up with Matt again. As he walked through the hotel lobby, he realized he didn’t know if he and Matt were going to go out to eat at 7 or something else. Travis paced around the lobby as he contemplated his options. He was eager to get things going with Matt, and he was certain Matt was too. But he needed to eat, and he didn’t want to eat if Matt wasn’t going to.

Travis decided he would eat, and if Matt hadn’t he would join him and eat light. Travis walked around the corner to a sandwich shop and ordered a couple of turkey sandwiches for himself. Travis wolfed down his sandwiches and hurried back to his hotel room, where he took off his suit jacket and tie, but left his work shirt on, just unbuttoning the top couple of buttons. Travis looked at the clock, which seemed to be moving so slowly with still twenty minutes to go. Travis felt like it would be forever, but a knock at the door made his heart leap. Travis opened the door and smiled at Matt’s early arrival.

Matt stood in the hallway, filling up the entire door frame with his wide shoulders. He was still in a T-shirt and shorts, though they were different ones from this morning. Travis was pleased with Matt’s cleanliness, but was also dimly disappointed at being denied Matt’s sweaty, musky workout shirt. “Sorry I’m early.” Matt barely got his words out before Travis pulled the big man into his room and pressed their lips together. Travis wasn’t used to tilting his head upward to kiss another man.

“Have you eaten?” Travis blurted out. “We can go out to eat if you want.” Travis anxiously asked Matt.

“Uh, I ate already. What about you? We should get something for you to eat. I know…”

“I ate already too” Travis happily interrupted Matt.

The two men smiled at their good independent planning.

“Nice.” Matt whistled as he placed his hands on Travis’s work shirt so he could feel the thick muscle underneath. He then slid his hands to the buttons and opened Travis’s shirt as quickly as he could without looking desperate. Matt was disappointed to find Travis wearing a white undershirt beneath his work shirt, something he realized Frank had, wisely, stopped doing.

Travis removed his dress shirt and let Matt help him take off his undershirt, leaving him bare-chested before the bigger man, but still wearing his dress slacks. Travis’s dress slacks reminded Matt of a younger version of Frank, but Travis, unlike Frank, was all his. Matt pulled down his shorts, hoping to encourage Travis to do the same. Matt liked Frank quite a bit, and a guy looking like Frank was certainly not a bad thing, but Matt was here for Travis and he wanted reminders of the old man gone.  

Travis took Matt’s silent tip, unbuckled his belt and let his slacks drop to the floor, leaving himself in nothing but his underwear, which Travis eagerly pushed down to his feet. Matt looked at Travis’s rugged face and bare body and was pleased that naked Travis no longer reminded him of his older buddy.

Matt fixated on Travis’s large crooked nose and wondered about the story behind it. His mind quickly ran through fantasies of a broken nose from a hard hitting football game or maybe the result of a fist fight.

“Fuck, you’re so hot, Travis.” Matt proclaimed excitedly as he ran his fingers over Travis’s broad chest while gazing at his rugged face. He wished he had better words to describe just how perfect Travis looked. Matt admired Travis’s thick brow with deep features that made him look like he was angry, but the kindness of his eyes revealed his soft heart to those that cared to look. And Matt not only cared, he could stare at Travis’s rough face all day. And when Travis smiled, the mix between rough and sweet made Matt swoon. Matt often wished his own face was less ‘pretty’ and more rugged, but he knew he shouldn’t complain. His conventional handsomeness made him very popular.

Matt peeled off his T-shirt and matched Travis’s state of undress. The naked muscle men gazed at each other and silently thanked the universe for their good fortune. Travis could not imagine another man as beautiful as Matt existing. The thought made Travis pause with concern. Matt’s face was perfect, the face of an angel. He had a balanced mix between the soft curves of boyish youthfulness and the strong features of a man. His flawless smooth skin signaled health and beauty. And he had a powerful muscled body too. ‘What the hell was a huge muscle god like Matt doing with someone like me?’ he nervously thought to himself.

Travis pushed his doubts aside and embraced Matt with his powerful arms. “I’ve been thinking about this all day” Travis confessed. Their bulging pectorals touched and both felt a thrilling jolt as muscle contacted muscle.

“Me too.” Matt echoed as he shifted his weight so Travis’s thickening cock pressed against his bare thigh. Matt flexed his leg to make Travis feel the muscle contracting against his dick.

“Oh” Travis moaned with delighted surprise. His dick inflated quickly against Matt’s powerful muscle. The two men pressed their bodies against each other with more vigor - Travis’s hard cock against Matt’s hard muscle. Travis pulled Matt’s head down towards his own and kissed the bigger man hard on the lips, sliding his tongue into Matt’s mouth. Having to tilt his head up to kiss Matt still felt foreign to Travis, but as the smaller man gripped the bigger man’s head and controlled the kiss, Matt’s larger size submitting to Travis became a thrilling asset.

Matt quivered slightly as he melted in Travis’s arms. He was hoping Travis would be the type of man to take charge, and Travis did not disappoint. Travis let himself fall into his usual habits, and when Matt moaned in response to Travis’s dominant posture, he slipped into a comfortable groove and pushed the bigger man down onto his knees. Matt sat on his heels and looked up at Travis with longing eyes. Travis looked down at Matt with furrowed brows and a firm scowl that made Matt whimper with joy. Matt’s cock twitched and dripped a long stream of precum onto the hardwood floor.

Travis held the back of Matt’s head with one hand and slid two fingers from his other hand into the bigger man’s mouth, letting Matt suck his fingers as though he were sucking dick. Matt caressed Travis’s fingers with his lips and tongue, silently telling Travis, ‘This is what I’m going to do with your cock.’ Travis grinned and felt overwhelming joy at the sight of the big man. Matt bulged with over 40 more pounds of muscle than Travis, and he was all Travis’s at that moment.

Travis stood over Matt and looked down at the bigger man. Matt’s crouched stance and willing submission made Travis feel bigger and taller even though he knew he wasn’t. Travis felt bold and dominant as Matt passionately sucked on Travis’s fingers with a longing expression on his handsome face. A shiver ran up and down Travis’s spine and he felt a stream of precum flow from the tip of his cock, down along his hairy shaft and drip from his swollen balls. The nearly painful hardness of his cock prompted Travis to remove his fingers from Matt’s willing mouth and replace them with the real deal.

Travis’s cock felt hard and warm in Matt’s mouth, and the excitement made Matt’s mouth water and drool as he familiarized himself with Travis’s hard dick. Matt slid his tongue along the base, noting the presence of firm ridges and veins. Matt felt Travis’s excitement on his tongue as Travis’s cock reached a firmness and rough texture that only manifested in truly aroused men. That arousal pleased Matt, who flexed his muscles in unconscious response.

“Oh. Careful Matt.” Travis panted. “I don’t want to come too quickly.” Travis stepped briefly away from his dominant stance, needing a brief retreat before his cock exploded in Matt’s mouth.

Matt reluctantly withdrew from Travis’s dick, but he knew it was for the best. He wanted the same thing that Travis wanted — perhaps even more so.

Travis pulled Matt up to his feet, then pushed the huge man onto the bed so he could lay on top of him and kiss his gorgeous lips again while his dick cooled down. The feeling of solid meaty flesh underneath him felt foreign but thrilling to Travis.  He was used to having to hold himself up with his arms when on top of a lover to keep from pressing his full weight on a smaller man. But Matt’s sturdy frame supported Travis without any hint of complaint, and the solid feeling under him sent a novel thrill throughout Travis’s body.

The two men kissed, and Travis took control once more. Matt basked in the excitement of submission, able to simply enjoy the moment as Travis grew with confidence and aggression. A sense of freedom and enjoyment washed over Matt’s mind and body as he reaped the benefits of their touching without the burden of steering their first coupling. Travis on the other hand relished in his freedom of choice. He wanted to kiss Matt savagely on his perfect lips, so he did. The bigger man’s capitulation to Travis’s desires heightened his gratification ten fold. That Matt was so much bigger than him energized and intoxicated Travis. He found himself torn between the selfish desire to pleasure himself with Matt’s strapping body and an innate yearning to please Matt.

Travis broke their kiss and looked into Matt’s twinkling eyes. He was about to speak, but Matt’s ardent gaze spoke louder than words and conveyed an expectant pining that spurred Travis to action. Travis wordlessly shifted his weight and guided Matt to lay on his well-muscled back. His pecs bounced and cords of muscle surged in waves as Matt settled into position beneath Travis. Travis admired Matt’s musculature and worked his gaze down to Matt’s erect cock. With an emboldened grunt, Travis placed one hand on Matt’s colossal chest and used the other to guide his dripping cock to Matt’s waiting hole.

“A big cock for your big muscle hole” Travis boasted as he slid the tip of his wet cock into Matt.

“Oh Fuck. That is a big cock.” Matt exhaled sharply and relaxed his hole to accept Travis’s shaft with eagerness.

Travis had never been with someone as big and built as Matt. The thrill of penetrating a man so much bigger than him wasn’t something he had fantasized about before, but as he slid his dick into Matt’s eager hole, Travis experienced delight at a level he had not thought possible. Matt dwarfed Travis in size, and had an angelic face that shouldn’t even give a brute like Travis a second glance, but where they were, not only together, but the muscled angel was eager to have Travis fuck him.

Travis pushed his dick fully into Matt, but didn’t start thrusting his cock right away. Instead he pressed his body against Matt and leaned his body down so he could lick Matt’s bulging chest.

Travis drew upon his experiences to focus his attention on the things that pleased him most when a guy worshiped his pecs. Matt’s corded musculature boasted thick veins that Travis longed to lick and feel against his soft tongue. But he knew from experience that Matt would not feel his own veins, so instead Travis concentrated his tongue on the meatiest part of his pecs so that when Matt flexed them in response he would feel the sharp contrast between Travis’s soft tongue and his own sturdy chest. Travis loved it when guys did that to him, and when he did the same to Matt, the big man twitched with a gratifying moan.

Travis sat back up, shifting his cock inside Matt slightly as he placed his hands on Matt’s abdominals rubbing each hard stone as he worked his hands up to Matt’s pectorals, then traps, then shoulders. Travis finally settled his hands on each of Matt’s upper arms and squeezed the biceps. Travis increased his grip on Matt’s biceps slowly, testing the big man’s ability to resist Travis’s grip. Travis made sure not to squeeze too tight, but was then surprised that he needed to use nearly all his grip strength against Matt’s huge biceps. Matt fearlessly played along with Travis’s game, flexing harder and harder as Travis gripped his arms tighter and tighter.

Matt moaned with delight as he flexed his muscle against Travis’s grip. Matt’s cock leaked so much precum just from the feeling of Travis’s hands on his biceps mixed the sensation sensation of flexing as hard as he could. Matt knew when Travis started to pump his dick inside him he would be done for, but he also longed for the blissful release. Matt flexed even harder and felt his own passion and enjoyment grow. Soon Matt was flexing his entire body, and Travis could feel Matt’s muscled ass gripping his cock with a harder and tighter grip.

Travis kept his hands on Matt’s monstrous biceps and moved his hips to pump his dick in and out of Matt’s flexed hole. The two men used their muscle and strength to arouse each other in new and profound ways. Their muscles burned with the effort as they both kept their arms fully flexed. Travis reluctantly let go of Matt’s left arm to instead grip the big man’s dripping cock as he continued to assault the most muscular ass he’d ever had the privilege to penetrate.

“I’m close” Matt growled with uncharacteristic ferociousness as he flexed his right arm into a bigger and bigger pump against Travis’s grip.

“Me too” Travis howled back with an equally carnal inflection as he tightened his grip on Matt’s slick cock.

Travis gazed at Matt’s cock as his fist pumped the shaft. Travis felt the veins and ridges of Matt’s cock grow firm and unyielding against his grip. He knew the big man was about to climax, and when he saw the first thick rope of cum shoot out of Matt’s stunning cock head, Travis joined Matt’s state of bliss and erupted deep into Matt’s tighter-than-ever hole.

Travis’s usual habit after pounding a guy’s hole would be to shifting his weight to the side so he could pull out and rest his heavy body next to the man he just fucked instead of squishing himself on top of him, but Matt’s strong arms around Travis’s sweaty body prevented him from sliding to Matt’s side. Instead Matt pulled Travis down to him so he could kiss the man who fucked him on the lips. Travis fell onto Matt’s wet and sticky chest, but there was no need to worry about Travis’s weight on Matt. Matt’s thick muscular body welcomed Travis and supported his weight easily.

Travis left his dick inside Matt and lowered his hairy chest onto Matt’s smooth torso, sandwiching Matt’s thick load between their hard muscle. Travis let himself relax on top of Matt as Matt’s sturdy support filled Travis with the warm comfort of muscle against muscle.

“That was amazing.” Matt cooed at Travis, clearly pleased with their first time together. “The things you did to my body.” Matt continued. “I’ve never felt so aware and connected to my own muscles before.”

“I’m glad you liked that.” Travis responded while resting his head on Matt’s gargantuan shoulder. “I like it when guys do that to me, so I figured you might enjoy it too.”

“Very much so.” Matt moved Travis with his strong arms, pressed his lips to the smaller man, and caressed Travis’s tongue with gentle gratitude. Travis slid his arms around Matt’s thick torso and struggled to find space between the big man’s lats and massive arms for his own arms to fit in between. Matt ended up having to lift his arms up and out in order to make room for Travis to hug him chest to chest. “I could get used to this.” Matt mumbled quietly as he relaxed his arms onto Travis’s hug. The two enjoyed the heat of each others body in a jigsaw puzzle of muscle-to-muscle and pecs-to-pecs. Travis’s biceps pressed into Matt’s lats, and Matt’s biceps rested on top of Travis’s triceps making the big man’s arms lift like he was about to flap his wings.

Travis heard Matt’s words but didn’t reply. Fear of ruining the moment robbed Travis of his voice. Instead he tugged on the bigger man, and led him to the bathroom where they learned that the generously large shower did not feel nearly as large with over 500 pounds of muscle packed inside. But neither man regretted the close quarters as they thrust their wet bodies against each other in the hot shower.

Matt aggressively pushed Travis backward, knocking Travis back flat against the cold shower tiles and pressed his forearm against Travis’s chest to keep him there. Travis tried to push back, but Matt’s thick muscular arm held him in place. As Matt slid to his knees, Travis stopped struggling and instead slipped into a state of pure enjoyment, as he watched the bigger man wrap his lips around his still engorged cock and suck the throbbing meat while hot water sprayed on their rippling bodies.

Travis sucked in a deep breath sharply and moaned loudly as Matt brought Travis’s already erect cock to new levels of pleasure. Travis wasn’t sure if it was the sight of Matt’s handsome face going down on his cock, or if it was the vision of Matt’s powerful back and shoulders rippling in the wet spray of the shower or if Matt simply was the best cocksucker Travis had ever experienced. Whatever the case, Travis felt his body tighten as his body reached climax quickly. His attempt at warning Matt of his imminent explosion manifested as a deep guttural moan followed by volley after volley of thick cum rushing through his sensitive shaft and into Matt’s mouth.

Matt took Travis’s cock and voluminous orgasm with aplomb, shifting slightly to support Travis with his strong arms and keep him from falling during the heat of his body-numbing climax. Only after the flow of semen completely stopped did Matt release Travis’s now hyper-sensitive cock from his mouth.

Once released, Travis reopened his eyes and focused on the dream come true that filled his vision. “Would you like to spend the night?” Travis managed to pant out, still breathing hard as his body fought to recover from his knee-shaking orgasm. As soon as the words left his lips, his mind flooded with regret and his tell-tale sign of embarrassment once again flushed his already pink face to a full shade of red.

“I’d love to” Matt answered without a second thought, chalking up Travis’s red face to a blowjob well done.

‘Definitely not in New York anymore’ Travis thought to himself.

The two men watched each other with renewed delight as they dried their bodies with hotel towels. Each showing the other an eyeful of rippling muscle and giving no chance of rest for their still erect cocks.

As they returned to the main room, the men made good use of the King-sized bed, something Travis silently thanked his boss’s admin Chris for getting him. With enough room for two big men, Travis and Matt comfortably enjoyed each other in a close embrace and managed to get a decent nights rest. Matt, being so much larger than Travis, took to embracing Travis around his large body. “Never slept with a guy bigger than me.” Travis admitted as he felt Matt’s chest press up against his back and Matt’s large arms wrap around him. “It’s a new experience for me. I like it” Travis felt safe and carefree. All concerns and self doubt vanished in Matt’s strong embrace. “Helps that it’s with you” Travis added as the two drifted to sleep, worn out from an evening blessed with erotic joy.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 3

Chapter Five: Tuesday Morning

Early Tuesday morning Travis naturally woke in his usual manner at his usual 5:00AM time. The vigorous releases from the night before led to a powerfully strong sleep, and Travis awoke ready to take on the world. His cock was fully erect as usual, but this morning the bone in his shorts was painfully hard, as if it was spoiled and eager for more action. A feeling of contentment washed over Travis as he quietly slipped out of bed and headed to the bathroom, willing his cock to calm down enough to let him empty his bladder. Upon returning to the hotel bed, Travis looked at Matt sleeping. In the dark all he could see was the outline of the hugely muscled man’s uncovered torso against the sheer white of the bedsheets. Travis spent a few moments watching Matt’s chest rise and fall as he slept — a soft peace contrasting Matt’s strapping body. Travis could tell he was falling hard for the big man, which made him nervous about the end of the week. Travis pushed his unpleasant thoughts aside and gently nudged Matt awake.

Matt’s only response was unintelligble noise.

Travis poked Matt a little bit more forcefully, intrigued by the idea that maybe a guy as big as Matt wouldn’t feel a gentle nudge. “Wake up Matt. It’s time to lift,” Travis announced excitedly, as if lifting was just the carrot Matt needed to spring awake. Afterall, it was what got Travis out of bed each morning.

Matt groaned in response then managed to mumble, “What time is it?”

“Five” Travis answered with a bit of trepidation.

Matt could not hide his reaction to the early hour, and Travis pieced together that Matt was not a morning lifter. Travis felt awful about waking Matt up, but he also realized Matt got himself up early the previous day to meet him at the gym.

Travis silently washed up and changed to gym clothes and packed his gym bag with the shirt, shoes and pants he would wear to work after lifting. He didn’t know what to do about Matt, but he figured he could trust him enough to stay in his room on his own and go on with his day as he wanted.

“Oh shit.” Matt grumbled when he realized where he was.

“You okay?” Travis called out from the bathroom.

“Yeah. Sorry. I’m not much of a morning person.” Matt admitted the truth.

“I caught that.” Travis responded cheerfully. “You should go back to sleep. We can meet up later this evening.” Travis surprised himself with added self-confidence that Matt would want to see him again that night. It didn’t hurt that he looked great in his gym shirt and shorts.

Matt sat up. The sight of Travis stretching out a T-shirt with his broad shoulders and thick arms was a particularly good way to wake up. “No, I want to join you, if that’s alright. But I don’t have my gym stuff and the gym is right here. I have my sneakers and that’s it.”

Travis felt his heart thud harder at the thought of spending more gym time with Matt. “You can use some of my stuff” Travis offered quickly, not really knowing if Matt could fit into any of his clothes, but very much hoping that Matt would be able to lift with him.

Matt and Travis looked through Travis’s gym shirts and shorts and picked out a tank-top since there was little chance of Matt’s wide shoulders and thick chest fitting into one of Travis’s T-shirts. Matt pulled the tank top over his head and shoulder and while the fabric was snug against his chest, the open arms accomodated his shoulders and arms. “How do I look?” Matt asked as he showed off his arms and puffed out his chest, stretching the tank top against his pectorals.

“Big,” Travis answered, simultaneously entralled with how Matt looked and jealous of how Matt made his shirt look small. 

“Got anything for this?” Matt boldly asked as he grabbed his half hard cock.

Travis looked through his luggage, looking to see if he had any compression short that would fit over Matt’s thick thighs. “I don’t know. These probably won’t be comfortable on you.” Travis trailed off his voice as the reminders of how big Matt was was making Travis feel small.

“Oooh, old school” Matt exclaimed as he found a plain Bike jockstrap amongst Travis’s many compression shorts.

“Hehe. Yeah, I like jocks,” Travis admitted, snapping out of his bout with self-doubt.

“Can I?” Matt asked, both as a practical choice and to entice Travis. Travis nodded his agreement; like the tank top, less material to get in the way of Matt’s size was the way to go.

Matt slipped on Travis’s jockstrap, more than a little bit turned on by the idea of his cock and balls nestling into the pouch that cradled Travis’s dick. Matt’s cock plumped up in response and stretched Travis’s jock pouch to the limit.

Travis was more fixated on how his jockstrap fit and framed Matt’s perfect ass and couldn’t stop himself from whistling at the view.

Matt, not one to skip the opportunity to tease, turned so his ass was in Travis’s clear view and bent over to look for shorts in Travis’s luggage. Matt took his time selecting from Travis’s weeklong supply of gym shorts. Once Matt deemed Travis sufficiently titilated, he picked a pair of dark red shorts that went well with Travis’s black tank top.

At the gym, Joe, the desk attendant, winked his approval to Matt while Travis signed in. 

As the two men settled into lifting, Travis felt an even stronger drive to get bigger. He liked being big. He was the biggest guy in his building and the biggest guy in his office, and he liked it that way. Watching Matt muscle out big weights made Travis yearn for progess of his own. Several times between sets, Travis wanted to ask Matt about gear, but the thought of offending his new friend scared him silent. Plenty of people assumed Travis was using steroids, including several of his co-workers. Hearing such things always angered Travis, so he didn’t want to risk bringing up steroids if Matt wasn’t using.

“You look like a man with a question.” Matt broke Travis’s thought process.

“What?” Travis mumbled in surprise. “Uh. Oh. Nothing. I was just, uh, thinking.” Travis stumbled over his words. “This gym is so big. Gyms in New York are cramped spaces, especially compared to this.”

“Time for your next set.” Matt changed the subject back to lifting, to Travis’s relief.

The two pushed their bodies, soaking their clothes in sweat. Matt had a strict rule for himself: not to let his hormones take over while at the gym. He didn’t want to be thought of as a gym slut or to not be taken seriously when he was lifting. He was pleased that Travis held the same dicipline. At the hotel room they couldn’t keep their hands off each other, but in the gym they both limited themselves to visual feasting only. Lifting heavy and absolutlely exhausting themselves had the added benefit of preventing them from having the energy for naughty play anyway. As Travis left for work, he gave Matt a key to his hotel room, and they agreed to meet up again after dinner. Sexual release would have to wait.

Travis made his way to his client’s office building with a spring in his step and a full blown grin on his face. “Cleveland seems to agree with you,” his client, Mark, greeted him as they settled into one of the conference rooms.

“Yeah. I guess it does.” Travis readily agreeded and opted not to tell his client how much he dreaded having to go to Cleveland at first. As Eric closed the conference room door, Travis caught a look at Frank who was also just arriving. “So who’s the big guy with the grey beard?” Travis asked Eric innocently.

“Geez. Do you guys have some sort of mandate to seek each other out?” Eric chuckled without any knowledge of how Travis would take such a comment.

Travis turned red.

“Is it like some sort of secret society of bodybuilders?” Eric was terribly oblivious, but in a nice way.

Travis’s red face faded to a mere pink. “Uhhh. No. I was just curious. You don’t see big guys at that age very often.”

“I guess not.” Eric had never really thought about his boss’s size or age. “I guess you would know.” Eric commented innocently, not knowing quite how correct he realmy was. “Anyway, that’s Frank, the big boss. He’s a nice guy, doesn’t bite. He’ll probably corner you at some point this week to talk… whatever it is guys like you talk about.” Travis’s jaw nearly dropped out of his mouth. But it was clear that Eric was talking about lifting and not that Frank was gay too.

Travis kept himself busy thoughout the day, powering through meetings and paperwork with energy built up from hard lifting and the promise of evening rewards. After his last meeting, Travis gleefully packed up his briefcase and raced out the door. He didn’t even notice the big boss keeping an eye on him. Travis had one singular goal in mind. He wolfed down a sandwich and protein bar on his way back to the hotel, wanting to clean up before Matt’s arrival at seven.

Travis opened his hotel room, and Matt treated him to an immediate and alluring view of his muscled body, wearing only Travis’s jockstrap. Matt sat on the hotel chair, facing the entryway door, waiting for Travis to return from his day at work. He kept his legs spread wide, showing off the packed jockstrap pouch and cock, already hard in anticipation of Travis’s return.

“Fuck” Travis panted as he dropped his gymbag and briefcase onto the floor by the door, not breaking his gaze from Matt’s beautiful body as the nearly naked man bounced his pecs and smiled to his new lover.

“That’s the general idea.” Matt teased as he slowly got up from the chair and turned his back to Travis in order to show off his back and ass.

“Oh” Travis mumbled as his body heated up from the sight of Matt’s two perfect globes, framed in the straps of his jock. Travis pulled off his suit jacket and quickly unbuttoned his shirt.

Matt turned his head to look over his shoulders and watch Travis while keeping his ass exposed. As Travis revealed his chest with each button removed, Matt smiled at the realization that Travis had skipped the undershirt today and treated Matt to bare skin under the dress shirt.

Travis stepped closer to Matt as he undressed, pressing his hard cock against Matt’s ass with only the fabric of his pants between them. Matt waited with evaporating patience as Travis dropped his dress shirt onto the floor and unbuckled his belt. With the relief of his pants and underwear pushed down to his knees, Travis pushed his hard cock against Matt’s ass crack, finally feeling the soft skin and firm muscle against his bare cock.

“I heard you like jockstraps.” Matt pushed his weight backwards and into Travis, making their connection more firm.

Travis grabbed Matt by his thick shoulders and pulled the bigger man upright, kissing the side of Matt’s face and neck as he thrust his cock along Matt’s crack, getting the skin wet and slippery with his leaking cock. “Yes. I certainly do.” Travis felt bold and relaxed with Matt. He pushed Matt downward again, bending the big man over so Travis could ram his cock into Matt’s exposed hole. The sight of his own cock, pressing into Matt’s perfect ass, dressed in his jockstrap was a sight that happily seared itself into Travis’s memory. He never wanted this to end.

“AW” Matt moaned as he relaxed his ass to take in Travis’s thick cock, urging Travis to fuck him.

Travis grabbed the waistband of his jockstrap and thrust himself deep into Matt’s tight hole. “Oh Fuck” he exclaimed as his dick overwhelmed him with sensations that spread from the tip of his dick to every flexed muscle in his body. He held the waistband with both hands, stretching the elastic to hold Matt in place as he jackhammered Matt’s hole. He felt selfish, but Matt’s ass felt so incredibly good on his cock that he didn’t even want to think about stopping.

“Yes Yes Yes.” Matt panted, feeling Travis plunge into him so hard that he could feel Travis’s balls slam into his body with each powerful thrust. “Fuck Travis, I’m gonna cum” Matt exclaimed with lustful surprise.

Travis felt Matt’s ass twitch on his cock as the bigger man erupted and shot thick loads of cum into the jock’s pouch and though the mesh fabric to splatter all over the floor. Matt’s ass clenched down on Travis’s cock with such strength and force with each powerful shot that Travis couldn’t help but join Matt’s vigorous climax.

The two men breathed heavily as their bodies battled to recover from their potent ejaculations. Matt moved his body upright, but held Travis’s cock inside him, not wanting to part from his lover quite yet. Matt leaned back pressing his sinewy back into Travis’s beefy pecs. 

Travis felt even more connected to Matt with his cock remaining inside his lover after unloading. Matt made no effort to pull away from Travis, so Travis enjoyed the moment and wrapped his arms around Matt’s thick torso and held the bigger man in his embrace as his cock remained hard inside Matt. The two men stood silently together, neither one quite sure what to say or do next but enjoying the moment of togetherness.

“I love the feel of your back against my chest,” Travis offered.

“I love the feel of your chest against my back,” Matt agreed.

Travis squeezed his arms tighter around Matt with the liberating realization that he could squeeze Matt as tight as he wanted without hurting the big man. “You don’t have to wake up early to lift we me tomorrow. I know you would rather sleep in.” Travis hated the idea of inconveniencing Matt.

“No. I want to lift with you tomorrow. I even remembered to bring my gym bag.” A shiver ran down Matt’s spine as he realized how forward he was being about staying the night with Travis. “Uh, is that okay?” Matt added, surprisingly meekly for a man so big.

“Of course” Travis chirped elatedly as he tightened his grip around Matt’s torso and leaned back slightly to lift the big man off the ground. The result wasn’t elegant, but Travis managed to support Matt’s considerable weight and waddle towards the bed with his cock still inside Matt.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Six: Wednesday

Unlike Monday and Tuesday, the early morning hours of Wednesday didn’t fall like bricks on top of Matt. After a bit of grogginess, Matt felt unusually alert despite the darkness of the predawn. The two men resisted further sexual play as their goals aligned toward muscle and lifting rather than fucking. That Matt didn’t get in the way of a workout for wanting more cock was not lost on Travis. Perhaps that was what he had been missing all these years, he needed a man who wanted the same thing: to get big — or in Matt’s case, to already be big.

The two men managed to get out of the hotel in record time thanks to Matt’s new found wakefulness and their common drive to prioritize lifting. Travis was happy to spend their morning together in the gym for the third morning in a row, but as the pair cleaned up in the locker room after a sweaty morning of lifting heavy, Travis frowned at his phone as he checked his messages.

“The office I’m working at wants to take me out to dinner tonight.” Travis broke the bad news to Matt.

“Oh. That’s. Uh.” Matt didn’t know what to say, but his disappointment was clear in his tone.

“We could meet up after, but I think it will be pretty late.” Travis spoke with a melancholy tone, but successfully hid his anger at the work assignment. Though if it weren’t for the work assignment he would never have met Matt, he tried to remind himself.

“Let’s meet up tomorrow morning, here at the gym.” Matt tried to focus on the positive, that they could see each other tomorrow.

“Yeah.” Travis accepted, happy to have what he could as he half-smiled back at Matt.

“Who’s the guy in the conference room?” Frank asked his assistant Janet.

“Eric has worked here for eight years.” Janet replied dryly.

“Not Eric.” Frank knew Janet was yanking his chain. “The other guy.”

“Travis. From New York. Hands off.” Janet was among the few in the office that would talk to the boss that way, and ever since Frank finally came out, the banter between boss and assistant settled into more personal matters than before — freed from the specter of possible harassment.

“Not gay then?” Frank asked feigning innocence.

“Oh no. He’s gay. Donna assured us that he’s 100%” Janet answered with a bit of relish. Frank didn’t have to ask how Donna knew. Donna knew about Frank long before anyone else, including Frank. Frank assumed that, like himself, Travis was able to maintain eye contact with Donna and not steal glimpses of her curvaceous breasts.

“New York huh?” Frank asked rhetorically. “How’s he doing? How long is he in town?”

Janet looked at Frank severely. “What part of 'hands off' confused you?” Frank playfully lifted his hands in surrender to his assistant. “If you need to get to know him, Eric is taking him and the rest of his team out to dinner tonight. I’m sure you could muscle your way into that too.”

“Hey. I’m just asking. And I’m asking you, not him. I promise to keep to myself. Besides, I wouldn’t do anything to upset Jake. Although… he does seem to be Jake’s type.” Frank grinned at his assistant with a devilish yet debonair expression.

Janet crinkled her nose to fight off a fit of laughter. For years her husband pestered her to quit working for Frank and find a different job, but Janet insisted that Frank was a perfect gentleman and was never inappropriate towards her. Once Frank came out, the irritating ‘man’ comments started up in earnest but directed toward men, and her husband’s jealousy of Frank’s money and good looks flipped on its head. Now he often told her Frank was the best boss she could ever want. Ugh, Men!

Frank turned onto the long driveway that led to his estate. He enjoyed his work, but he enjoyed returning home even more, though lately his returns hadn’t be as relaxing or joyful with Jake still out of town. But Frank wasn’t one to complain; when Jake finally did return, he’d be the happiest man in Ohio. Coming out late in life hampered his ability to enjoy life as a younger adult, but during the past year all his dreams had managed to come true. Frank parked his car in the garage and made his way into his home through the kitchen.

“Hi Frank. How was work today?” Rory asked.

Frank looked towards the sound of the voice and saw Rory on the living room couch reading a book. Rory’s youthful face and slim body always made Frank’s heart beat faster. He likened himself to Pavlov’s dog in his response to Rory. Where his lover, Jake, was thick and muscular like him, Rory was thin. Most wouldn’t see what Frank saw in Rory, but that was their secret and no one else’s business.

“Pretty good for a Wednesday. I’d complain about the boss, but.” Frank couldn’t bring himself to finish his stupid joke. Frank kicked off his dress shoes and walked to the living room to join Rory. As he walked he loosened his tie and unbuttoned his dress shirt. ‘Matt is right, this is much easier when I don’t wear an undershirt,’ he thought to himself as his bare chest made its triumphant appearance for Rory.

“I’m glad you’re home. It’s been so quiet here all alone today.” Rory chirped as Frank peeled off his dress shirt and settled into the couch next to Rory.

Frank rested his big arms across the back of the couch and relaxed his muscles as Rory crawled on top of Frank lap and sat on the older man’s thick thighs. “Don’t take this the wrong way, but I think you could use a tune up.” Rory spoke plainly as he ran his hands over Frank’s white chest hair and felt his thick pectorals.

As Rory touched his skin, Frank flexed his chest in response, halfheartedly challenging Rory’s accusation of being smaller, but in truth, a tune up was always welcome from Rory. “Any time, and place, Rory.” Frank bellowed as he bounced his pecs for his god.

Rory settled in on top of Frank, resting his head on Frank’s right pec while Frank shifted to flexing his left biceps for Rory. “I love how big you are compared to me.” Rory cooed as he caressed Frank’s biceps and triceps.

“I love how big I am compared to you too. Thank you. You’ve made my dreams come true.” Frank draped his right arm on top of Rory so he could have access to both his arms and feel more skin-to-skin contact.

“You all make me very happy. I want you to know that.” Rory paused for his thoughts, “I was thinking about maybe moving out though.”

“Why?! You’re not happy here?” Frank barked a little more loudly than he intended to. Rory felt Frank’s thick thighs tense under him as Frank’s anxiousness manifested itself in his taught muscles.

“No. I love it here. Who wouldn’t? I don’t want.” Rory paused again. “I don’t expect you to pay me. Or pay for me for my gift I mean. I don’t want us to be like that” Rory sat up and looked into Frank’s eyes.

Frank took Rory’s hand and placed it on his thick left pec, just by his heart. “It is a gift. A truly remarkable one. And my home and my support is my gift to you. Not in exchange for your gift, but because I care for you and having you in my home makes me happy too.” Frank moved Rory hand so it met his lips and gently kissed the smaller mans knuckles. “Besides, Matt is welcome to stay too, and he doesn’t give me shit.” Frank lightened the mood, and Rory felt Franks hard thighs relax under him.

Rory smiled at Frank then kissed his beautiful bearded lips before sliding downward so he could kiss and lick Frank’s beefy pecs. Not even the loud bang of the front door slamming shut would pull Rory’s attention from Frank’s magnificent pecs.

“Oh sorry to interrupt.” Matt quickly apologized once he saw Frank and Rory on the couch, or rather Frank on the couch and Rory on Frank. “Do you want me too, Rory?” Matt offered himself.

“Just Frank for me today.” Rory took his lips off of Frank for just a quick moment to answer Matt.

“I’m getting a tune up” Frank winked knowingly to Matt as he flexed his arm.

“Jake’s still not back yet?” Matt asked Frank as he watched Rory move to lick Frank’s flexed biceps.

“No. Still visiting his parents.” Frank sounded agitated. “He’s not ready to tell them about me.”

Matt didn’t know how to respond. He could see Frank was upset, but he had no idea how to make things better.

Frank moved his gaze from Rory up to Matt and saw the big guy was clearly concerned. “It’s okay. Hell, I didn’t come out until I was fifty seven. Jake can take his time.”

“But I thought he told his parents.” Matt expressed confusion.

“Yeah, and his parents are just now getting used to their son being gay. I’m older than Jake’s dad, so…” Frank trailed off his thoughts.

Matt nodded acknowledgment. ‘It is what it is,’ he didn’t want to say aloud. The three men kept silent for several minutes while Rory continued to lick and feel Frank’s thick, muscular body.

“I’m ready, Frank.” Rory declared.

“Do you want to fuck me while Rory beefs you up?” Matt offered Frank.

“I thought this new guy was someone special.” Frank looked at Matt severely.

“New guy?” Rory looked up at Matt too.

“He is.” Matt replied coolly.

“Then you should keep that ass of yours closed for anyone else. Trust me.” Frank took on the role of 'old guy' giving wisdom.

“What about me?” Rory faux pouted.

“Even you. At least for now.” Frank rubbed Rory’s hard cock through the smaller man’s pants. “This is important, Matt. Cool it with others until you know for sure. Otherwise, he could be the one but gets hurt and splits. Don’t fuck it up if he might be the one.”

“If he is the one,” Matt looked at Rory anxiously.

“You really think he’s the one for you?” Rory asked with a slight hint of skepticism.

“I do. I hope so. I don’t know. I haven’t told him the real truth.” Matt chattered excitedly.

“Well don’t tell him unless you know.” Frank offered.

“How will I know unless I tell him?” Matt continued with exasperation at his predicament.

“He’s scheduled to leave when? Friday?” Frank phrased as a question but stated as fact. “Ask him to change his flight so he can stay the weekend with you. If he stays, he might be the one he might not, but if he says no, he isn’t the one for you.”

“Do you think I’ll like him?” Rory asked.

“Oh yes, I’m sure you would.” Matt’s mood visibly brightened as he shifted to talking about Travis. “He’s nice. And funny. And handsome. And big.”

Frank wasn’t sure he’d describe the man he saw in the conference room as handsome, but he knew Matt had very different taste in men. But the man he saw was decidedly big.

“How big?” Rory asks with noticeably greater interest.

“Six one. Two fifty. Lean”. Matt reported with a hint of pride.

“Roids?” Frank asked without judgement.

“I don’t think so” Matt explained truthfully. “I have a feeling that he wants to try steroids. I think he assumes I’m on steroids, and he wants to ask me about them, but hasn’t gotten the nerve to do so. I don’t know for sure, but that’s what I think”

“A natural 250?” Rory took in the information with greedy glee. “Now I’m even more interested. That’s about as big a Frank is now isn’t it?”

Frank bristled at the implication.

“Aw Frank. Don’t be that way. We all love you just the way you are.” Rory admonished Frank’s latent jealousy and kissed him on the lips for emphasis. “No one could replace you. And no one will. Besides, you can’t tell me that you’re not curious what would happen if I took on this... what’s his name?”

“Travis” Frank and Matt answered simultaneously.

“How did you know that?” Matt exclaimed with an accusatory glare.

“Matt calm down. I haven’t done anything. Travis is working in my building. I saw him in the conference room and… well… He’s from New York and arrived on Sunday and you went to New York last week, on my credit card I might add. And met your new man early this week. And for Christ’s sake, his face and body scream perfect top for Matt.” Frank confessed.

“He’s working for you?” Matt looked glum.

“Not directly, but yes.” Frank answered honestly.

“Fuck.” Matt slumped into the armchair next to the sofa.

“Don’t worry Matt. I’ve steered clear of your man. I don’t think he’s even seen me yet. He works with some of my analysts, and I rarely meet with them directly either.” Frank tried to smooth things over.

“But doesn’t that complicate things?” Matt whined slightly.

“Maybe. If we let it. He doesn’t even work for my company. He’s a contractor. He doesn’t have to work here again.” Frank offered.

“But you can’t fuck with his career just because of me.” Matt naturally slid into defending Travis.

“Good answer," Frank was now convinced that Matt was truly serious about this guy. "I have no direct involvement on his project and I’ll keep it that way. Don’t worry. I don’t think he even knows who I am. I’ll stay out of his way.” Frank promised his good friend.

“Thanks Frank. Sorry I’m being so…”

“Love struck?” Frank cut to the point. “Forget it. I know you’d defend those you love with every ounce of strength in that hulking body of yours.”

“Of course Frank. You know I love you.” Matt apologized. “I’m just a little scared.”

“I know, and you know I love you too.” Frank reciprocated.

“Yes yes yes. This is all fine and good. All my muscle men love each other.” Rory chided the two musclemen for their uncharacteristic sweetness towards each other. “Matt, figure out if this Travis fellow is really the man you want and the man who wants you. Then if you’re confident, you can tell him about me. If he’s 250 and a gym rat, I think we all know what the answer will be.”

Matt’s face brightened to a shiny glow. “So you’ll gift him Rory? Really?”

Rory nodded.

Matt’s mood suddenly shifted to concern, “The thing is Travis is a top. I don’t know if he’d be willing to. You know. With you Rory. I mean he doesn’t know you yet.“

“A top huh? Even better.“ Rory was excited and kneaded Frank’s traps with his hands in anticipation.

“Hey. I’m a top.” Frank protested.

Rory smirked. “Ready for your tune up, Big Daddy?” Rory was extra playful with Frank before turning to Matt again, “We will know more by Saturday. If he’s worth it, you’re going to have to take some risks.“

“Yeah” Matt agreed as he stood up and left the living room to leave Rory and Frank alone.

“Mmmm, Finally.” Rory declared and kissed Frank on the lips. The two men stripped off their remaining clothes and Frank knelt on the armchair and placed his hands on the seat back. “We want you in peak condition for when Jake gets home.” Rory loved the idea of growing Frank nice and big for his lover. He stood behind Frank and aimed his hard cock up against Frank’s tight hole.

Frank flexed his back, making the muscles bunch up into a field of bumps and valleys for Rory’s pleasure. The smaller man pressed his dick into Frank’s ass and rubbed the older man’s broad, muscular back. “Beautiful” Rory declared.

Frank lifted his hands off the armchair and flexed his back to further Rory’s appreciation of his musculature, and Frank felt that appreciation as Rory’s cock swelled inside him.

“Lat spread” Rory instructed Frank, and Frank gladly complied. The bigger man shifted his hands down towards his waist and spread his shoulder blades apart to show off for Rory. “Mmmm, so wide.” Rory appreciated Frank’s size and placed his hands on either side of Frank’s torso to feel the thickness and hardness of Frank’s muscle. “I love how big you are Frank.”

“I love how big you make me.” Frank replied slyly.

“Flip over, Frank. I want to see your pecs while I fuck you.” Rory instructed Frank as he pulled his dick out of him. Frank stood up, towering over Rory before turning around to rest his back on the chair seat. As Frank raised his thick legs up into the air, Rory pushed his dick back into Frank’s hole and drove his cock all the way in. Frank grimaced, but said nothing.

Frank raised his arms and flexed his pecs and biceps for Rory, who grabbed Frank’s left pectoral with one hand and Frank’s right arm with the other.

“Fuck, I’m close, Frank. Flex hard for me.” Rory gasped.

Frank concentrated on flexing his pecs and arms, shaking with the effort to make his muscle as firm and dense for Rory as he could. Frank’s bulging veins felt like steel cables against Rory’s small hands.

“Fuck” Rory gasped as he unloaded deep into Frank. Rory bucked and moaned and continued to paw at Frank’s solid body as he drained his balls into the big man. After the last drop of precious godly cum left his dick, Rory leaned forward and rested his head on Frank’s hard, flexed chest. With a big sigh of relief, Rory drifted to sleep on top of Frank, still lodged inside the big man.

Frank slowly relaxed his flex, then gently stroked Rory’s back as the little man fell deeper and deeper into slumber. Once Frank was sure Rory was in a deep sleep, he carefully lifted Rory off his chest and stood up. Frank liked carrying Rory after sex. Rory was always asleep when he did so, but it didn’t matter to Frank. He liked taking care of people close to him, and carrying Rory up to bed in his strong arms gave Frank a warm sense of satisfaction. Frank carried Rory up to his bedroom, where he laid the smaller man down and covered his naked and spent body with the bed sheet.

Frank quietly walked to his bathroom, careful not to wake Rory as he recovered. As was his usual ritual, Frank looked at himself in his mirror first. Everything was back to top condition. His chest and arms were thicker and when he flexed his biceps the muscle collided with his forearm more than it had this morning. Frank loved that feeling. As much as he disliked losing size in the interim between sessions with Rory. The sudden restoration of size was a thrill few others could ever experience and one that Frank cherished.

Frank lifted his left arm and flexed his biceps as he looked at himself in his mirror and stroked his hard cock with his right hand. Frank felt his biceps pressing into his forearm as he flexed, as his quickly added size changed the way his body felt against itself. Frank flexed his chest and admired his own pectorals as the thickness and striations of his size revealed themselves once more. Frank fisted his cock furiously as he flexed his muscles to exhaustion, spraying a load so thick and intense that he managed to hit the ceiling again. Another gift from Rory he thought to himself, especially for a man his age.

After wiping himself clean, Frank stepped onto his scale and saw the predictable result, 255 pounds. He always weighed 255 pounds after getting fucked by Rory, never more, never less, but he always checked to be sure.

Frank returned to bed and climbed in next to his god, happy to have brought him pleasure and eager to be there for him should he want or need anything else. “I’ll happily take care of you for the rest of my life, my muscle god.” Frank whispered to the sleeping Rory. After ignoring both his sexuality and innate desire for size for his entire life, even if he never grew bigger than 255, he would be more than happy.

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1