The Titan and the Apprentice : The Apprentice's Desires

CardiMuscleman

Chapter One

""So I told him, Monsieur, you are correct in your assumption that your pilum is harder than my sternum, however is it harder than my fist?" and with that I knocked him out cold whilst still chained to the post with my other hand!"

As the Pin du Poome erupted into laughter for the umpteenth time that night, Porthos smiled to himself. He might have been one of the older members of the King's Royal Guard, but he was the source for so many stories it was a wonder he didn't start charging for them. Downing another mug of beer and calling for more, Porthos was only too pleased to see Athos enter and declared "A round for anyone who can drink a yard of ale faster than mon amis!"

Athos politely bowed his head and replied "Nay, not tonight, mon amis, for I am on a patrol. I merely came to give you this!" and with that he handed a note to Porthos, bowed to his friend and then left with a cry of "However, come the morn, I shall take anyone up on that wager!"

As Porthos unfolded the note he smiled. it was from his husband Henri, however the contents seemed rather strange.

"Mon chere, as soon as you are given this message, ride to the Bois de Boulogne where the house were the Test is taken. You will find further instructions in my pocket. Take them and follow them to the letter!"

As Porthos stood up saying "Mon amis, I must take your leave, but fear not..." and with that tapped his head, "...there are plenty more where those came from!" and with that doffed his hat and left. No sooner had he done so, than he leapt onto his horse and galloped as fast as he could. He didn't know why, but he felt sure that Henri was in some kind of danger.

Forty minutes later he arrived at the old house in the middle of the forest outside of which the Captain's hat, the traditional sign of the Test having been completed, was always hung. As he dismounted, he looked around for Henri and called him.

"Hurry....mon....chere!" came a panting sound from inside the house, "Come....before...." and with that Henri's voice stopped. Porthos went to open the door only to find it locked, but gritting his teeth and with a firm handle on the door he ripped the door out to find his husband in the middle of the house seemingly asleep. Patting his husband on the face, Porthos shook his head. He had heard his husband's voice and yet, he was totally asleep. It was then he noticed a parchment hanging out of his husband's pocket and as he unrolled it he experienced emotion after emotion.

"Mon chere"  the parchment read, "If you are reading this, then I am afraid I miscalculated. Mon chere, please do not be upset with me, but...I couldn't help myself. I have taken the drug that Milady used on me when I first arrived!"

Porthos's mouth dropped open in shock. That day still made Porthos's blood run cold. It was the day that Henri had been drugged by Milady in order to murder the Queen. It was only Porthos's sheer brute strength that stopped him, but the way he did, by punching Henri with such force that he was thrown over the bannisters and crashed down onto the floor below, less than 24 hours after Henri had so impressed Porthos with his strength, that was the moment that Porthos realised his true feelings for Henri for as the other Musketeers found him, Porthos was holding his head up wailing "Please, someone help him, he's the only man I have ever encountered with strength to rival mine, and I have killed him!". It was the drug that Milady had given him that saved his life that day and as Porthos looked up to Henri's blank face he wondered why his husband had done the same again.

"The reason I have taken it again, is thanks in part to Francois. When we last visited them, or to be more accurate became them, I could feel his essence rising in me over and over again. Indeed, you were witness to this occasion when you were shrunk and climbed my manhood. This is what I want to do this night. My husband, I, Henri de Ceredigion, give you carte blanche to test me, test me to beyond the limits of my strength and even my manliness, so that I can answer one question above all. Am I truly a man for having a husband? Yours, Henri"

"Oh, Henri" whimpered Porthos, "there was no need to ask such a question" but as Porthos rolled up the parchment he noticed something.

"If everything has gone to plan, you should arrive here just as the drug starts to take effect. I gave a message to Athos to meet you half an hour before it did, however if anything delays you, know this, mon chere. In my last moments of waking, you, naked in front of me, will be all I need to know that I am in safe hands!"

Porthos bowed his head and raising Henri's still blank face he whispered "Forgive me, mon chere, I was delayed, but merci, mon chere, and I will do what you have asked!" and with that picked up Henri, lay him over his horse and with that gently trotted towards the perfect place to test a man who was a Titan and also under the control of another.

• Like 2

Chapter Two

As Porthos woahed his horse at the entrance to the quarry where stone was mined for the King's armies and construction projects, his manhood was already bulging in his breeches. He was going to take Henri's wishes and push them to the extreme, extremes that only he had endured and now, with Milady's drug working on his husband, he was now able to inflict them on Henri and so as he gently set him on the ground, a few feet from his horse all he had to do wait for the drug to work its effect on Henri.

About ten minutes later, Henri started to open his eyes but as Porthos noted, these were not the bright, almost crystalline eyes that Henri usually had, they were glazed over, proof of the power of Milady's drug. Now was the time to act.

"You are my slave, oui?" commanded Porthos

"Oui" came the monotone reply, "for you are the one who commands me!"

"What is your name?"

"My name is..."

"SLAVE!" commanded Porthos and as Henri bowed his head he replied, "Slave, master!"

"Do you know where you are slave?"

"Oui, master, I am at a quarry. Am I to work for the King?"

"No, slave, you are to work for me!" and with that Porthos walked over and without a bye or a leave took off Henri's hat, followed by his cape, then grabbing hold of his breeches ripped them off closely followed by his jacket and shirt until Henri stood there naked. As Porthos nodded approvingly at the muscular man who was his husband, he could feel the first drops of his essence dripping and with a slight falsetto voice commanded "This shall be your clothes!" and with that took a loincloth from the saddlebags on his horse and threw it to Henri. As he placed them on he asked "Do I please you, master?" to which Porthos, with a slight moan, replied "Not yet" and with that picked up a hammer from the quarry floor, handed it to Henri who slung it over his shoulder and declared "Now, you please me!" and with that took a step back to admire Henri.

As he looked Henri up and down, his imagination started to run away with him. His husband looked every inch the Titan that he was and in Porthos's mind he was convinced that he could look under Henri's muscular torso and see his heart, pumping away gently. This was Porthos's weakness, the human heart. The organ that powered his strength and that of every other man and now, thanks to Milady's drug, he would be able to imagine his husband's heart pushed to its limits.

"Slave" he commanded, "start your work on that rock over there!" and with that pointed to a rock nearby that was as big as Porthos was.

As Henri walked over to the rock, the hammer in his hands he asked "How small, master?"

"Until you are covered in sweat!" came the moaned reply, "and you feel that you cannot swing that hammer anymore!"

Without another question Henri swung.

I had been hoping to use all of @powerbeats's pictures in my book and despite some ideas I had about Henri being kidnapped, hypnotised and forced to work in a foreign king's mines, none of them fitted into the history that Henri lives in, therefore I hope he doesn't mind me using them in this context instead.

Henri as Atlas.jpg

• Like 1

Chapter Three

After nearly two solid hours of hammering away, Henri's body was so slick from sweat that not only could Porthos see his husband illuminated by the light of the moon, but could feel his manhood reach the limits of its endurance. His husband, fuelled by Milady's drug, was performing a feat of endurance that not even Porthos could manage and as he watched the rhythmical action of Henri swinging the hammer, the surface of the rock breaking and Henri's deep breaths as he raised the hammer, Porthos's imagination made him see his husband's heart pounding faster than anything possible. Although he couldn't see it really, counting the number of times that his husband's stomach appeared and disappeared in the time that it took Henri's heart to beat sixty times, Porthos was confident that the exertion on Henri was greater than the day he had helped Porthos wrestle a bull and with that image now fixed in his mind and his manhood on the verge of failing he called "HALT!"

"Have...I...displeased...you...master?" panted Henri, "Is...my...work...not...good...enough?"

Porthos shook his head and replied with a moan, "Nay, you have performed above and beyond what I expected of you, but there is still one more thing you have to do. Tell me, slave, have you heard of a man called "Henri de Ceredigion"?"

Henri shook his head and as Porthos replied "Then let me tell you" he closed his eyes as he described Henri's current physique ending with "And the man that I am happy to call husband" and with that opened his eyes and stated "But you, slave, you are even more powerful than him, however, I need proof of your strength and power. That rock is that test!" and as he pointed to the rock he groaned "Lift it, slave, lift it over your head and prove yourself worthy of the Titan's love!"

Henri turned to face the rock and as he did he grabbed hold of the loincloth and tore it off revealing a manhood that made Porthos lose control. It had to be at least thirteen inches long, six inches thick and yet was so covered in veins it reminded Porthos of his forearms. Taking several deep breaths, that made his stomach even more defined that it was already, Henri crouched down and taking advantage Porthos moved behind him and moaned under his breath as Henri's hole was exposed. As Henri placed his hands under the rock, he roared as he slowly lifted it. As he started to move upwards, he placed the rock, that was as wide as his shoulders, on them and making his legs bulge with such power that Porthos could do nothing else but gasp started to stand up.

Moving around to the front, Porthos's moans and groans, which had been up to then under his breath, became audible as Henri, in Porthos's eyes became "the new Atlas" and as he watched him struggle, he imagined Henri's heart pumping faster and faster and faster, in sympathy with his own heart causing both their manhood's to extend and become bigger and thicker than ever before. This was all too much for Porthos and ripping off his clothes he screamed "I am your slave, o mighty Atlas!" and with that he prostrated himself before Henri.

Cardimuscleman - Henri Atlas.jpg

• Like 2

Chapter Four

As Porthos continued to prostate himself in front of Henri, Henri's manhood now stretching almost eleven inches long, his stomach appearing and disappearing so quickly it looked as it were alive, and Porthos imagining Henri's heart pounding faster than any living thing on earth, he heard a strange sound

"Porthos...what...where am I?"

As Porthos looked up he could see Henri's eyes start to regain their crystalline shine and as he did, he gasped. The drug was wearing off, a lot faster than last time.

As Henri began to become more aware of what was happening, he started to sink under the weight of the rock. As much as he tried to resist it, his legs bulging like never before, it was all in vain and as he gasped "Mon chere...help me!" it looked as if Henri was going to be crushed.

Porthos's reaction was instant, scrambling to his feet he placed his hands around his husband's chest and moaned "Breathe, mon chere, breathe" and as Henri's breathing became more and more ragged, he whispered "Forgive me, mon chere, but I can help you. I wish to...wish to...coup!" and with that Henri's eyes, now crystal clear, opened wide and he gasped "Mon chere, OUI!"

Porthos ripped off his breeches, took a deep breath and rammed his fourteen inch rod into Henri's hole, the latter gasping as he did so, then whispering into Henri's ear Porthos moaned "Feed from me, mon chere, feel my essence enter you, feel my strength enter you, remember the bull" and with that Porthos started to pound. As Henri heard each slap of Porthos's groin slapping against him, his mind remembered the last time they are both been tested. It was just a matter of months after Henri had joined the corps and, on a diplomatic mission to Spain, Henri had witnessed the pure and Titanic strength that was Porthos as he had thrown a bull over his head to save the life of a child. That night, Henri asked Porthos to describe what he had felt and as Porthos had explained it all came down to one thing. Power.

"Feel my power enter you" moaned Porthos, as he started to cum, "feel the power of that moment when I threw that bull over my head. Remember what I told you that day, remember and act on it!" and with that Porthos roared as he delivered load after load into Henri. As he did Henri's own manhood started to become even more hard and as it did, Henri growled. The growl turned into a roar and as he did Henri stood up, his legs quivering and his manhood starting to pre cum.

"Give...me....your....POWER!" screamed Henri and with that jumped, Porthos still attached by manhood and arms followed suit and as he came again, he whimpered "Show me your power, mon chere!" to which Henri roared as loud as he could and at the height of the jump threw the rock as hard as he could. Completely spent, he passed out and as Porthos landed with a thump, his own mighty quads absorbing the impact, the rock landed a hundred pied away cracking into two.

Kissing Henri on the lips, Porthos withdrew and leaning him against a collection of pebbles, smiled to himself. The Titan's apprentice had fulfilled his wish, to have his husband share in his desires and command Henri, the most powerful man ever to live, to push himself beyond his limits. As he waited for Henri to wake up properly, he nodded to himself and chuckled "Perhaps, I should give Francois and Larry that drug and push them to their limits when they come?"

• Like 2

• 6 months later...