Zeus, formerly known as Anthony, contacted his former fellow scientists, telling them about the experiment. All of them were shocked by this discovery: that a formula was developed capable of transforming humans into powerful war machines, what happened to Genesis, happened to one of them, to their whole family. They were transported to the main barracks of the colony in secrecy, in a regular truck to not raise any eyebrows from the public, hidden deep in the cargo, everyone was oriented to deal with everything “business as usual”, as Saturn, Apolo and Zeus were transferred to the place they were going to be in fact studied by the other scientists. They were stored in a huge grey room, containing only two beds and a bathroom, on the underground of the facility. They soon made the place their home. Saturn quickly transformed one of them into weight to lift, leaving them three with a single bed, which was never used. They had a highly active routine, and as brother-in-arms, the atmosphere around them was of fellowship. The physical demonstrations of force were abundant, with constant fights between them, specially between Saturn and Zeus, but they were friendly ones, and it would usually end up with both hugging and, at moments, even masturbating each other. Their appetite for physical activities were endless, doing each one many sit ups and pushups, posing and flexing for each other, feeling each other constantly, checking every muscle. The place had a distinct smell of testosterone, and masturbation sessions were frequent, highlighting their need for spreading the seed, something the scientists did not interpret too well, they were still grasping at their discovery. They didn’t mind being watched, in fact they enjoyed it, flexing as well for the scientists. It was hard to control their instincts and to think that only a thick wall separated them from people they could spread their seed into. They distracted themselves with exercising and feeling each other, the scientists were failing to consider this, and would think that they would just enjoy doing those activities. This would cost them dearly.
A couple of days after they were in the facility, a scientist, named Noah, was sent there to collect data from the soldiers. He went gladly to the lion’s den. Arriving there, a dialogue happened between them:
Good day, gentlemen, I’m here to collect sample for our studies, it should not take too long.
Noah, It is good to see you, my former colleague.
You must be…
I am Zeus, but you used to know me as Anthony.
Anthony! Even with the names, it is hard to recognize you! Look at the monster you became, our savior!
They kept on talking as Noah collected samples from them, what should be painful for regular humans was not at all for Zeus, Apolo and Saturn. After that was taken care of, Noah kept on talking with former Anthony. He did not realize that Apolo and Saturn went to the door and crossed their muscular arms, waiting, standing guard. When Noah went to the door, he asked for them to move, which they did not.
Come on, Gentlemen! I have a very busy day, it was good to meet our saviors but I must be going.
You see, doctor. It is so good to catch up with you, that I have a gift to give you.
How come?
Nodding his head to his brothers, Zeus embraced Noah, attitude that puzzled the scientists, on the embrace, soon Apolo and Saturn joined them. What happened next happened fast.
Start.
With those words, needles dropping with the seed came from Zeus’s nipples, and from his cock, quickly going inside Noah’s body, he screamed in pain. The same happened with Apolo and Saturn. The scientists outside knew something was wrong and became concerned.
What are they doing?
Stop!
Quick, soar the alarm!
Take from our seed, Noah, and become our brother!
What… is…  happening
You shall transform.
Noah fell on the floor and trembled after the “saviors” let him go. The Scientists debated on what to do. No one wanted to go face the monsters, and from the lack of options, they decided to sit and watch. Doors were closed, Noah was abandoned at his own fate.
Noah started to transform, he became taller and his muscles came to life, his pecs emerged from his clothes, ripping them apart, as did his abs, his coat also ripped with his growing biceps and triceps, of his becoming powerful arm. His shoulders arose like mountains, and his now thick neck struggled to keep itself relevant between them, every muscle of his back came to life, and he roared in such a way the walls trembled. The scientists observed in awe as one of their fellow colleagues became a sublime soldier.
In his mind, Noah went from pain to confusion, from confusion to anger and betrayal, and from that to absolute pleasure. His mind was invaded by thoughts of war, physical struggle, and a huge sexual lust surged in them, in a way that made him roar laughs of pleasure just thinking about pleasing their fellow brother-in-arms. Between the grunts of primitive communication, he managed to say, with a very deep voice:
I’m… one of you… transform! TRANSFORM! RAAAAAAAAAAAH
His nipples became huge and a couple more arose. He was deeply being modified. His skin became covered in metallic scales, his eyes were transformed, his whole body crumbled in lust and rage.
MORTALS SHALL REVERE THE DAY THAT ENOK WAS BORN!
The transformation ended, and immediately Noah, now Enok, immediately grabbed his thick huge cock and started stroking.
Oh Fuck, ROAR.
He masturbated vigorously, he stroke and squeezed his huge balls with the other hand. When he came, Zeus licked the head and the others hit their ape-like chests with vigor, crying Augh!
Brothers, receive me as one of you.
We receive you, Enok, welcome to the family.
The scientists could only observe. They were complexly clueless.

• Like 5