Ian and Ethan (Made with the assistance of AI Dungeon)

sora64

Hello, everyone! Long-time lurker over here!

I've read a lot of stories on this forum and when the AI Dungeon was introduced here recently, I decided to give a shot at writing my own story. I've written a few dozen stories at AI Dungeon before, but this story here takes the cake. English isn't my first language, so you might encounter some errors here and there.

On a side note: I'm not sure if I should post my story here or in the AI Dungeon section. I'll gladly repost it there if I made a mistake.

AI type: Dragon

WARNING: If you are not comfortable with incestuous relationships, then I highly advise you to not read this story.

DISCLAIMER: The characters in this story are above 18 years of age.

Ian and Ethan

My name is Ian and I am a freshman in college. I have an older brother named Ethan and we get along really well. I am your stereotypical nerd in glasses. I'm of average height, standing at 5'9, wear glasses and kinda thin. I'm decently fit, but not fit enough to look muscled, if you get what I mean. I consider myself pretty good looking, as well. I've had a number of confessions from boys and girls alike. My brother, on the other hand, is easily one of the hottest guys in college. He's athletic and charming and is always nice to people. He stands tall at 6'3 and weighs about 225 pounds of solid muscle. His features include a defined, angular jawline, deep blue eyes, strong eyebrows, sandy blonde hair and dimples. His manly face contrasts with my boyish features. Surprisingly, my brother hasn't really been dating anyone seriously. He has been having sex here and there, but none of them became his girlfriends. I, however, didn't date anyone because of an entirely different reason. I'm secretly gay and I have been crushing on my brother since God knows when.

Recently, I have been taking interest in hypnosis. I've always been fascinated by how a human mind can be controlled by the most trivial of things. I'm also curious to see if with the right technique of hypnosis, can someone be hypnotized to change how their body looks at will? So I started learning. I wanted to practice, but there's no one there to volunteer.

"I'm home", I heard Ethan's voice downstairs. He must be back from football practice.

I walked downstairs and greeted him at the door.

"Hey, big bro! You must be back from practice. You must be tired, let me make you a drink"

"Thanks, little bro. Why are you acting so excited?" he said as he raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, no reason." I replied as I went to the kitchen. I got a glass of ice and poured Ethan's favorite drink, iced chocolate.

"Thanks. Now cut the crap and tell me what's going on", he said as he took a sip.

"Fine", I said as I dropped the act. "I have a favor to ask you"

"A favor? You? This must be some pretty big favor", he said as he smirked.

"Well, it is and it isn't. See there are these hypnosis sessions I want to try, but I need a partner. Since you're my brother, I thought you'd love to help me out."

"Wait. You want me to go under hypnosis and do what exactly?"

"Just go under a light hypnosis and follow my commands."

"Is this safe?"

"Of course! As long as I don't command you to do anything stupid, nothing can go wrong", I looked at him with a smile. He seemed hesitant

"Pleeeaaaaase", I said as I clutched his arm. "I need you to help me with this."

"Fine, but just once. I have football practice tomorrow."

"Yay!" I said as I hugged him.

"Now let's get started." I took him to my room and closed the door. I turned on the hypnosis program on my laptop and a weird spiral filled the screen. "Now I want you to stare deeply into the spiral", I said

"I'm not sure about this", he said.

"Hey! No chickening out! You promised to help me"

"Fine", he said as he stared at the screen. I closed the blinds and turned off all the lights in my room.

"Now what?" he asked.

"Now just relax, don't think about anything, just stare at the spiral." He sat on my bed and continued to stare at the screen.

"You feel your body relax into the chair as your muscles loosen" I said in a slow monotone voice.
"You can hear me, but you're too relaxed to turn your head and look at me."

"My whole body feels numb", he replied in the same monotone voice.

"That's good. Now you find my voice really soothing"

"Your voice is very soothing. I really like your voice", he said in a monotone voice.

"Now I'm going to count from 10 to 1, when I reach 1 you will be in a deep hypnotic sleep. When you're in this state, you'll be able to hear my commands and you'll be able to follow them. When I snap my fingers, you will wake up and remember everything I tell you to do. Do you understand?"

"Yes", he replied in a monotone voice.

"Good, now here we go. 10, getting sleepy...9, you are feeling very relaxed...8, your muscles become loose...7, you feel like stretching...6, your eyes are closing...5, you are about to go unconscious...4, you are entering a trance...3, you are hypnotized...2, you are completely under my control...1, completely under my control..." I snapped my fingers as I counted "1". "You are awake and completely aware of your surroundings. You will follow all of my commands. You are smart, funny and attractive. Do you understand?"

"Yes", he replied in a monotone voice.

"You will have a crush on me, but you will try to hide it"

"Yes", he said.

"You will find ways to make me feel your muscles. You like it when I touch you"

"Yes", he said.

"You will get the urge to show off for me, but you will try to hide it. You want me to see just how buff you are."

"Yes", he said.

"When I say the phrase "Deep sleep", you will enter a deep hypnotic trance. When I say the phrase "Wide awake", you will exit the trance and remember all of my commands. Now repeat what I said"

"When you say the phrase "Deep sleep", I will enter a deep hypnotic trance. When you say the phrase "Wide awake", I will exit the trance and remember all of your commands", he repeated my words in a slow monotone voice.

"Good", I said and I snapped my fingers and he exited the trance. He blinked a few times and looked at me.

"Did you do it? Did you hypnotize me?", he asked

"Yep. You don't remember anything, do you?" "Nope. Nothing. You didn't make me do anything stupid, did you?"

"Nope. I just made you flap your arms like a chicken", I joked. Now I wanna see if my hypnosis worked. I grabbed his bicep and pulled him

"Let's go to McDonald's and grab a burger. I'm starving" He let out a little moan as he felt my hand on his bicep.

"I'd love to, but I'm broke for the rest of the week. I spent my money on protein supplements", he said as I felt his bicep flex in my hands. He tried to pretend he didn't do anything and looked away.

"Well, I'm not going to let you starve. Let's go", I said and grabbed his hand. He didn't say anything as I dragged him out of the house. We got into his car and he drove us to McDonald's. He was very quiet and kept looking at me out of the corner of his eye. I didn't say anything since I wanted to see what he would do. We got to McDonald's and he parked the car.

"Are you sure about paying, little bro?", he said as he started to open his car door.

"Yeah, I'm sure. You can pay me back later", I said and got out of the car. He followed me into McDonald's and we both ordered. He got a double quarter pounder meal, large fries and a chocolate shake while I got a double whopper meal, large fries and a diet coke.

"So, you want ketchup or mustard on your burger?" I asked him as we sat down.

"Both", he said as he opened his ketchup and drowned his fries in it. I shook my head as I started on my whopper. I looked over at him and saw that he was already half way through his meal.

"How are you so hungry? You ate a big lunch not too long ago", I said in between bites.

"I have a high metabolism. I eat a lot and never gain weight"

"You're saying your 225 pound, muscular body never gained weight?", I glared at his body.

"I'm not 225, I'm 220. And I'll have you know, I work out every day for at least two hours", he said in a defensive tone.

"But you're still way too buff for a 20-year-old. How can you not gain weight and be this muscular?", I said as I pointed towards his bicep. He blushed.

"I-It's not that big", he said as he looked away.

"Dude, I'm just saying you're muscular. I mean, I'm fucking 5'9 and weigh 150 pounds", I said as I felt his bicep. He let out a moan as I touched it.

"You're not 150 pounds, you're 155. I saw your ID", he said as he finished his food.

"Yeah, well I'm not 5'9 either. I'm 5'8 and three quarters", I said as I took the last bite of my whopper. He laughed and took a bite into his food. He secretly liked me touching his biceps earlier. His inner cockiness was probably cheering. We finished our food and headed back to his car.

"I'll drive", he said as he got into the driver's seat.

"Again? I can drive, too, you know", I said as he started the car.

"No, I'm driving", he said in a serious tone.

"Fine" He drove us back to his house and we went inside.

"I'm going to go upstairs and do some assignments. I'll be down in a few hours", he said as he walked towards the stairs.

"Alright, I'll be in my room", I said as I walked towards my room. I walked into my room and sat down on my bed. I was really bored since I didn't feel like playing any games or anything. I grabbed my laptop and opened it. I checked Facebook and saw that I had a notification from class council about the elections tomorrow. I remembered I was supposed to go for the "fun" As I was scrolling through my feed, he knocked on my door and came in.

"Hey, I'm done with my homework. What you up to?"

"Nothing much, just checking my Facebook", I said as I turned the screen towards him. "Oh yeah, the elections are tomorrow. You running?"

"Yeah, I'm going for secretary this time"

"Why not president?"

"I dunno, I think the president has too much responsibility. I just want to have fun", I said as I turned the screen back towards me.

"Yeah, I get you", he said as he sat on my bed.

"So, are you going to the gym today?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah, I'm going to the gym and then coming back here. You should come with me", he said as he patted the spot next to him on the bed.

"I don't work out, remember?"

"You don't have to be buff or anything. Just some light weight lifting will do"

"Nah, I'm healthy enough. I don't wanna be as buff as you", I said as I poked his shoulder. He blushed and said

"Hey, little bro. Do you think you can massage my shoulders?"

"Huh?"

"My shoulders are really tense. So can you give me a massage?" I blushed as I looked at him. He had a serious look on his face, but I could tell he was blushing as well.

"Uh... Yeah, sure" This must be one of his ways of trying to make me feel his muscles. And it's working. I got off my bed and walked in front of him. I put my hands on his shoulders and started to massage him. He moaned as I touched his muscles. I could tell he was really enjoying it.

"R-rub a little harder", he said as he bit his lip. I started to rub his shoulders harder as he moaned even more. I could feel his muscles relax under my hands. He was really built. I wonder how we're even related? I'll have to check that out as well.

"A-ah, that feels good", he said as he closed his eyes. I started to massage his arms as well. He moaned as I touched his muscles. I then moved my hands down to his chest. I could feel his heartbeat through his chest as I massaged it. He bit his lip and moaned.

"Deep sleep", I said as I looked into his eyes. His eyes closed and he entered a deep hypnotic trance.

"Your lust towards me increases and at times, you won't be able to hide your attraction towards me. The urge to show me how buff you are becomes stronger" I continued the session like normal and told him to wake up after ten minutes. When he woke up, he looked at me and smiled.

"That was a nice massage. I felt my muscles relax a lot", he said as flexed his arms.

"Do you feel any urges?"

"Just one. Do you want to see how buff I am?"

"Uh... Yeah, sure", I said as he took off his shirt. He turned around so that he was facing me and flexed his muscles. He had the biggest arms I had ever seen. I was a little bit jealous of his muscles.

"How do I look?"

"Uh... You're really buff", I said as I looked at his muscles. He smirked and said

"Thanks, little bro". He then walked out of my room. I decided to go to the gym with him. He seemed pretty happy when I told him. When we got to the gym, he started to do bench presses. I sat on a nearby chair and watched him. He was really focused on his workout. He did a set of bench presses and then looked at me.

"Hey, come rub my shoulders again", he said as he looked at me. I got off the chair and walked over to him. I then started to massage his shoulders and he moaned.

"Ah... That feels good, little bro", he said as he closed his eyes. I stopped massaging him after a few minutes and he looked unsatisfied.

"I guess it's about time we go back home, then", he said as he looked at the clock. It was 4:30pm.

"Yeah, it is", I said as we packed our stuff and left the gym. He took a shower at home and came to my room, just wearing a towel. He was standing at the door and his towel hung low at his waist. I stared at his body in awe. His pecs were big and his arms were gorgeous. His washboard six pack abs glistened with bathwater. Veins started trailing under his abs towards his groin. I could see the outline of his soft bulge through the towel and it was huge. He smirked and said

"Hey, bro. Can I borrow your camera? I need it for an assigment"

"Uh.... Sure", I said as I got up from my bed and tried to reach the camera on the top shelf. I was struggling because I was too short.

"Here, let me help you with that" he stood very close behind me and reached for the camera. I could feel his pecs and abs pressing onto my back. His bulge was pressing right between my ass cheeks. I could feel my underwear getting a little damp. He grabbed the camera and handed it to me.

"Thanks, bro", he said as he looked at me. I looked at him and saw that he was staring at me intently. I felt his hand rub against my back and then go down to my butt. He gave it a gentle squeeze and then walked out of the room. I was in shock. My brother just felt me up and I wanted him to do more... No. I took a deep breath and tried to forget about what happened. I got ready for bed and lied down.

The next morning was a Saturday and I woke up to the smell of coffee and bacon. I went downstairs and saw Ethan cooking at the stove.

"Morning, sleepyhead", he said as he turned to me and smiled. He was wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top. His glistening muscles were showing. I could see the outline of a huge bulge in his shorts.

"Hungry?" he asked as he pointed to a plate full of pancakes and another plate full of bacon.

"Yeah", I said as I sat down at the table. I started eating the pancakes and bacon while he sat down next to me. He continued eating like nothing happened last night. I was confused. Did he forget about what happened? I wanted to ask him about it, but I didn't want to seem like a fag.

"Hey, little bro. Let's watch some TV after this", he said as he turned his head towards me.

"Yeah, sure", I said as I continued eating. We finished eating and went to my room. We lied down on my bed and started watching TV. I tried to forget what happened last night, but I couldn't. It was all I could think about. WWE came on and we watched a wrestling match. I was trying to focus on the TV, but I couldn't help but notice how hard his arm was pressed against mine. I wanted to touch his arm. I wanted to feel his hard muscles. I bit my lip and tried to ignore what I was feeling. I started to get hot. I felt my underwear get a little damp as my erection started to grow. I really wanted to turn towards him and start kissing him. I felt his arm slowly move towards me. Our fingers were barely touching. I felt my heart beat faster and faster. He slowly moved his hand towards mine. Our fingers intertwined and we both looked at each other.

"I think we should wrestle", he said

"Huh?" I was visibly confused.

"Let's wrestle. You're a tough guy, right? I'm a tough guy. Let's see who's tougher." He got up and took off his tank top. He flexed his muscles and got into a wrestling position.

"You're kidding me, right? I'm way smaller than you", I said

"I'll hold back. We used to do this a lot when we were kids. C'mon, little bro. Wrestle your big, muscular bro", he said as he flexed again. God, he was so hot. I got up and took off my shirt. I got into a wrestling position and we started to wrestle. He was right. We used to do this a lot when we were kids. I guess he was trying to reconnect with me as family. It was working. After a few minutes, he stopped holding back and I realized something. Boy, was I wrong to think that he did this to reconnect with his little brother. He did this so that he can show off his muscles and pin me down with them. I have to admit, it's turning me on a little bit.

"Alright, I give up", I said as I felt his hand touch my back.

"You sure?" he asked as he kept pushing me down.

"Yeah, you win." He got off of me and I lied down on the bed. He pounced on top of me and stared into my eyes.

"That was intense! You may look small, but you sure as hell are strong", he said.

"You're pretty strong yourself", I said.

"Thanks, but you're the one who's strong. You're also pretty fast. You almost pinned me a couple of times." He got off of me and lied down next to me. We both stared at the ceiling as we tried to catch our breath.

"Hey, Ethan"

"Yeah?"

"Deep sleep", I said. He immediately fell into a trance. I slowly moved my arm towards his arm and touched his bicep. His bicep was hard as a rock. I felt it and then moved closer to it. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. I started to get nervous, but really turned on at the same time.

I whispered into his ear, "Your lust towards me increases as you feel the urge to pleasure me"

"Yes"

"You will have the urge to press your muscles against my body"

"Yes"

"The testosterone in your body will increase by 10 percent. Your body muscles and cock will grow very slowly. You will become constantly horny"

"Yes", he replied in a monotone voice. I snapped my fingers and he exited the trance.

"What did you do to me?" he asked.

"Nothing, bro."

"My muscles are aching. I feel really horny."

"You should go take a shower. All that wrestling made you sweat"

"Yeah, I will." He got up and walked towards the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on. I got up and looked out the window. The sun was setting and it was a beautiful sight. I heard the shower be turned off. A few minutes later, I heard the bathroom door open and then close. There he was, in his towel again. His body looked noticeably bigger, but this time, his bulge wasn't soft. It was huge and was tenting his towel

"I'm still horny", he moaned.

"Then go jerk off in your room or something", I said as he walked out of my room.

"Wait. How big is that thing?", I asked, pointing at his bulge.

"Huge", he replied.

"Let me see." He dropped his towel and turned around. His butt was gorgeous. I mean, I knew it was big, but his whole body was big. He had a huge V shape going down his back. His legs were thick and strong.

"Last time I checked, it was 10 inches", he said as-a-matter-of-factly. He walked out of my room and I heard him jerking off in his. His moans can be heard and honestly, it turned me on more than I expected. I started to get horny, so I grabbed the lotion and started jerking off. I kept thinking about him and how big his muscles were. I thought about how he was so strong for his size and how he could easily pick up a car with those huge arms of his. I came and I heard him moan in his room as he released soon after. I cleaned myself up and got dressed. I heard him moan a few more times before his moans died down. He came a lot, I thought.

"I'm done", he said as he walked into my room with a tissue in hand.

"Done with what? Jerking off?"

"Yeah. I'm going to sleep now."

"Alright. Goodnight, bro."

"Goodnight, bro"

The next morning, I was awoken by the sound of moaning in the bathroom. God, he was jerking off in the toilet. That increase in testosterone sure did a number on him. I heard him flush and as he walked past my room and he looked surprised.

"Hey, Ian. I didn't think you'd be awake"

"Good moaning, to you, too, Ethan", he blushed a deep red and laughed at my pun.

"Sorry to wake you up", he said, putting his hands up. His clothes looked tighter now that his muscles had grown. He looked delicious.

"It's fine. What time is it?"

"Its 7:30."

"What the hell. That is early. You better make me some breakfast in return", I said jokingly.

"Fine. What do you want?"

"Surprise me." He laughed and walked out of the room. I got up and got dressed. I went downstairs and saw him cooking. He was wearing a tight shirt that showed off his arms, shoulders, and chest.

"Wait, you really made breakfast? I was joking"

"I know. I'm just letting you look at my muscles while I'm cooking." He laughed and I sat down at the table. He brought over a plate of bacon and eggs. It looked delicious.

"Thanks, bro."

"No problem, Ian." We ate and talked about random things. I had a good time with him. After we finished eating, he cleaned up and we went into the living room. We watched TV for a bit until he asked me if I wanted to go to the wrestle with him again.

"Bring it", I said as I got into position. We didn't waste any time taking off our shirts and started wrestling. This time, he easily overpowered me and pinned me down onto the floor. His bigger muscles made him stronger. I felt so small compared to him.

"Ha! I win!" he laughed as he got off of me.

"Yeah, good job. Now get off of me." He laughed and got off of me. He started doing push-ups and I stared at his muscles. He turned his head and looked at me.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"You're really hot." He laughed and turned his head back.

"Thanks." He kept doing push-ups while I kept looking at him. I started getting a chubby. I got up and went into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and saw a lot of fruit juice. I grabbed a bottle and drank it. I heard him come in.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing." He laughed.

"You're not drinking that to hide your boner, are you?"

"Shit." I quickly closed the fridge and turned around.

"No."

He laughed. "It's fine. I have one, too." I looked down and saw that he did have a boner. I looked back up at him and he had his hands behind his back.

"Pinning you down felt so good", he said.

"You wanna do it again?"

"Yeah." We started wrestling and he pinned me down again. He was on top of me and I felt his muscles on my body. It felt so good. I felt my boner on his body. He felt it, too, and he started pressing his muscles onto my body. He started grinding his hips into me. I felt my precum soaking my underwear. He started grinding faster and harder. I felt his bulge rubbing against my body. It felt so good. His bulge dwarfed mine. My 8 inches looked small compared to his 10 inches. He was so big and strong. I felt my body give into him. I wanted to serve him. I wanted to be his.

"I'm gonna pin you now", he whispered in my ear.

"Do it."

He easily pinned me down and kept me pinned down.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good." He started grinding into me again. I felt his bulge throb as he kept grinding onto me.

"I-I'm gonna.. cum", he said

"Me too", as I said as we both started hugging each other and grinding harder. We both moaned and grunted as we felt our bodies release. He fell on top of me and kept me pinned down. I felt his warm seed inside my underwear. It felt so good. I came, too, and my seed leaked out and stained my underwear. We both panted as we kept grinding into each other. He soon realized what he was doing and got off me.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me."

"It's fine."

He got up and went into the bathroom. I heard the water run and he cleaned himself off. He came back with a towel wrapped around his waist..

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me."

"It's okay, dude". He looked down and saw the stain in my underwear.

"You came, too?"

"Yeah." I saw him getting hard under his towel from the sheer fact that he made me cum in my pants. He quickly turned around and went back to his room to hide his boner. I got up and went to the bathroom. I cleaned myself off and took off my underwear, throwing it into the hamper. I went back to my room and lied down on my bed. I heard a knock on the door.

"Yeah?"

"Can I come in?"

"Go ahead" Ethan came in and lied down next to me.

"I'm sorry I did that to you."

"It's fine."

"No, it's not. I took advantage of you."

"You didn't take advantage of me. I wanted it, too."

"Are you sure? You're not just saying that?"

"I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it."

He smiled. "Thanks, Ian."

"No problem, man"

"Hey, Ethan"

"Yeah?"

"Deep sleep" His breathing slowed as he entered a deep hypnotic trance.

"Ethan, you will become constantly horny and only I can make you cum"

"I will become so horny that I'll want to release my sexual tension everyday." he said

"Your muscles will grow very slowly until your clothes become very tight"

"You will feel very hot all the time."

"You will start growing muscle but only where you have muscle. Fat and other organs except your cock are unaffected."

"Your body will crave my touch."

"You will become so attracted to me that you'll want to be as close to me as possible.

"You will have the urge to make me worship your muscles"

"You will now exit the trance and remember everything I say. Wide awake", I said as I snapped my fingers. He slowly blinked his eyes as he regains consciousness. I was excited to see him follow my commands.

"So, what do you wanna do now?" he asked.

"I don't know, what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know either. We could watch a movie or something."

"Sure, what do you wanna watch?"

"I don't know. You pick something"

"How about The Incredible Hulk?"

"Sure."

I saw him biting his lip whenever Bruce Banner's muscle growth scene comes on.

"Man, you're almost as muscular as the Hulk", I said while grabbing his biceps.

"N-no I'm not. I'm muscular, but the Hulk's way bigger", he blushed as he flexed his bicep in my touch.

"You're still big, dude. Look at these guns", I said, squeezing his biceps harder.

"Thanks, Ian. You're pretty hot yourself" He looked at my body and bit his lip. He started to flex his arm again.

"Do you think it's big? "It's huge, man. I think it has to be at least 19 inches", I said as I wrapped my hands around his bicep.

"It's 20 inches", he said as he smiled.

"You're just so hot, man. I can't believe you're my brother."

"Thanks, Ian. You.. You can touch more if you want"

"Really? You won't get mad?"

"No, go ahead." I started to feel his muscles some more. I grabbed his arms and felt them as he giggled.

"You're tickling me", he said. I kept grabbing his arms and then my hands traveled to his chest.

"You can keep touching", he said. I felt his pecs and stomach as he started to breathe heavier. I then grabbed his thigh, feeling the huge mass of the quad.

"I love your hands. They're so tiny on my muscles."

"Thanks, man. Your body is so hot. I love your muscles. They're so big and firm."

"I love your hands on me."

I kept grabbing his muscles as he started to moan.

"Your hands are so good, Ian. You're making me feel so good." I felt his body as he moaned louder.

"Oh, Ian. I'm gonna..." He stopped himself and got off the bed.

"We shouldn't be doing this, Ian. We're brothers", he said.

"You started it", I said.

"I know, but... We're brothers."

"So what? You're hot and I'm attracted to you. Why can't we show each other affection? Lots of brothers do it."

"Not true. Lots of brothers don't have sexual relationships."

"How would you know if you don't try it out?"

"I just know, Ian. Besides, we're going to be caught if we keep this up. We have to cool it."

"Stop being a pussy and get over here. You made me hard, now it's time to take some responsibility", I said, pointing at my boner.

"You know what? You're right. I can't back down from a challenge." He got back on the bed and started to crawl on top of me. He was breathing heavily against my neck and whispered into my ears, "Is this what you wanted?"

"Mhmm", I moaned. He lowered his body onto mine and started to grind against me.

"Oh, God. You're so hot."

"You like that? I can go harder." He started to grind harder and I could feel his bulge grinding against my own. I started to moan as he kept going.

"You like that, bro?"

"Keep going. That feels so good." As he kept grinding, his muscles started growing very slowly again. I could see his shirt getting tighter. He noticed this and said, "Dude, I'm growing? How is this happening?"

"I have no idea, but just keep going." He started grinding faster and I could feel his body growing against mine. He was at least 6'10 now.

"This is so weird, but it feels so good. My muscles are growing and I can feel my body expanding.

"Keep going. It's turning me on." He started to moan and grow even more. His shirt was getting very tight now and I could see the outline of his huge muscles. He was like a junior bodybuilder now. I pulled his body against mine and whispered into his ear, "I need to tell you something"

"What is it?" he asked out of breath.

"I hope you don't get mad at me but I made you attracted to me. Those urges you're feeling? I did those. I hypnotized you to make your muscles grow, too", I said.

"You did? Why would you do that?"

"Because I wanted to see you like this. You're so hot right now." He started grinding harder and his body was getting bigger. He was now a full blown bodybuilder and was nearly double my size.

"Do you really think I'm hot?"

"I think you're the hottest guy I've ever seen. You're like an Adonis."

"Thanks, Ian. That's the best compliment I've ever received." He started to grind against me even harder and his body grew again. He was now so big, he was crushing me. His growth stopped after a few minutes and he looked like a bodybuilder now. His clothes were practically skin tight and I could see every muscle through it. He was covered in sweat and breathing heavily.

"I feel so weird. I think I'm supposed to get mad at you for doing this to me, but I can't seem to do it"

"Don't worry about it. I want you to enjoy yourself."

"I am. You're right. I am the hottest guy you've ever seen, aren't I?"

"Yeah, you are." He started grinding against me again and I wrapped my arms around his huge body

"I want you to flex out of your clothes", I said.

He started flexing and his clothes tore under the pressure of his muscles. Soon he was naked except for his boxers and I could see his huge, eight pack abs and his huge pecs. His body was perfect. He was perfect.

"Do you want me to do anything else?" he asked.

"Do you want me to worship your muscles?"

"Yeah. You should worship my muscles." I started to kiss his huge bicep. It was so big, I couldn't even reach all the way around it with both hands.

"Do you want me to flex for you?"

"Yeah, show me what you got." He started to flex his arm and I could see his muscles bounce and grow. His arms were so big they looked like they were about to rip out of his skin.

"Do you want to touch them?"

"Yeah, I do." I started to touch his pecs and he felt my hands against his chest. His pecks were so big and round, I couldn't even fit my hand around it.

"Do you want to touch my abs?"

"Yeah, I do." I started to touch his 8-pack and he felt my hands against his stomach. His abs were rock hard and covered in sweat.

"I want you to wrap your muscles around me" I said. He started to flex and his muscles started to wrap around me. His arms wrapped around my back and his pecks were pressing against my chest.

"I want you to squeeze me" He started to flex and his muscles started to squeeze. I could feel his huge pecs pressing against me as he wrapped his arms around me. He was so big and strong, I felt so small and weak compared to him. I pulled him into a deep sloppy kiss. I can't believe I'm making out with my brother. This was wrong, but it felt so right. I felt his huge muscles against my body and I felt so small and helpless compared to him.

"I want you to dominate me" I said. He started to flex again and his muscles got even bigger. He was so big and muscular, he looked like a professional bodybuilder. He picked me up with one hand and threw me against the wall. I felt my back hit the wall so hard, it knocked the wind out of me.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked. "No. Don't stop." He pinned me against the well and we started making out again. He was so big and strong and I was so small and weak, I felt so helpless under his powerful body. I put my hands on his bulge and felt his monster. It must've grown a few more inches and it was noticeably thicker. I stated giving him a handjob through his underwear and he started to grow even more. It was so big now, it looked like it was about to rip through his underwear.

"Do you want me to take it out?"

"Yeah. I want you to take it out." I pulled down his underwear and took out his huge monster. It was so big, fat, and long. I put my hand at the base and couldn't fit my hand around it. I started to stroke it and it started to grow bigger. I don't know how someone so big and muscular can have a weiner that big. He put me down and I started focusing on his cock. It was so big and fat, I couldn't fit my mouth around it. I tried to deepthroat it, but I couldn't even get the head in. I started to give him a handjob while I sucked, but his huge head kept hitting the back of my throat and I started to choke.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No. Don't stop." I kept on trying to fit his huge head in my throat, but I just couldn't do it. I started to give up and he grabbed my head and pushed it down his huge rod. I felt my throat start to expand as his huge head pushed down my throat. He kept on pushing and I kept on trying not to choke. He was so big, my eyes started to water as he kept on pushing. I felt his huge hairy legs against my shoulders and his huge bulging arms against my head. I deepthroated all 14 inches of him and he kept it there for a few seconds. I started to choke as I tried to breath, but he kept his hips still so I wouldn't struggle. He pulled out slightly and then rammed it back in. He did this a few times and each time he thrusted, my eyes started to water even more. He then grabbed the back of my head and started to face-fucking me. He kept on pushing in and pulling out, each time a little faster. With every thrust, I could feel his huge heavy ball hitting my chin.

"Do you like my big hard meatstick?"

"Mmmm...hah...yeah...I love it..." I managed to say with his huge rod in my mouth. He kept on face-fucking me and with every thrust, I could feel my eyes rolling to the back of my head. He kept on thrusting and I started to feel something was building up. With every thrust, I could feel my muscles tensing up.

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna..." He kept on going and with one final hard thrust, I felt my muscles release as I started to squirt. I squirted all over his chest and mine. He kept on thrusting as I kept on squirting. He then grabbed my head and started to thrust even faster.

"I'm gonna squirt, you want it in your mouth or on your face?"

"Mmmm...in my mouth." He thrusted a few more times and I felt his huge heavy ball tighten. He rammed it one last time as I felt his squirt enter my mouth. It tasted really bitter, but I managed to gulp it down as he kept on squirting. He pulled out and I could feel his squirt dripping out of my mouth. It felt so warm and sticky.

"You like that?"

"Mmmm...yeah..." He sat down on the bed as he grabbed my head and started to kiss me. His tongue entered my mouth as I could still taste his squirt.

"You wanna grow bigger?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do."

"Well, come on then. Let's do this." I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bed. I laid down as he got on top of me. He started to kiss me as I could feel his huge bulge rubbing against my stomach.

"I want you to grow while you fuck me" I said. He lifted up my legs as he started to push himself in. He started to push and I could feel him entering me. It started to hurt as his huge head pushed through. He kept on pushing as I felt it go in even more. It felt so tight around his head that he couldn't push anymore.

"It's too tight, you can't go in."

"Yes I can, don't worry." He pushed a little more as I felt my muscles start to give away. It started to hurt as he kept on pushing. I felt his huge head go in as I winced in pain. He pushed a little more as I felt my muscles give away completely.

"It's in." He started to thrust as he kept on going in and out. It felt so tight around his head that he couldn't keep the same rhythm. He kept on going as I felt his huge head hit against my walls. It felt so tight that he couldn't keep the same rhythm. He thrusted a few more times and I felt his huge head go all the way in.

"It's all the way in." I pulled his huge body onto mine and kissed him. "Now grow" I said. He started to thrust in and out as his huge member started to grow. It grew longer and thicker as I felt my insides stretch to accommodate his growth. He kept on thrusting as it kept on growing. It felt so tight around his growth that he couldn't keep the same rhythm. His body started growing as well. His muscles started bulging as his shoulders widened. He kept on thrusting as he grew taller. His biceps grew as his arms increased in size. His legs grew as his thighs increased in size, his calves grew as his feet increased in size. His rhythm got faster as he got bigger.

"I love you, big bro" I said.

"I love you too, lil bro" he replied. He kept on thrusting as his growth started to slow down. He was now a two feet taller than me and thrice my size. His arms were as big as my legs and his chest was wider than my torso. He thrusted a few more times as he was about to explode.

"I'm gonna come" he said.

"Come inside me, please." He kept on thrusting as he exploded. It felt so warm as he kept on coming. He came for about a minute as I felt his seed fill me up. It felt so warm that I couldn't feel anything else. He finished and kept on thrusting as he was about to come again.

"I'm gonna come again" he said. He kept on thrusting as he came again. His seed filled me up as I felt my stomach expand from the inside. He pulled me into a deep kiss and pulled his now 16 inch cock out of me.

"I love you" he said as he knelt down and licked my bulging belly. He licked all of his seed as he took it all. I felt his tongue go in and out as he cleaned all of it. He kept on licking as I felt his tongue enter me. He kept on licking as I felt his tongue massage my insides. He finished and licked my lips clean.

"I love you" he said as he licked my face. He licked my whole face as I felt his tongue go all over my body. He stopped licking and kiss me. We laid down side by side as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm gonna protect you forever" he said. We fell asleep as we kept on holding each other. The next morning, I woke up and saw him staring at my face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"I dunno, you're just really pretty." I felt his huge arm wrap around me as he pulled me into a deep kiss.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I replied. We laid down side by side as we kept on holding each other.

"You know, Ethan, as much as I like you being huge, people at campus will start to get suspicious"

"You're right. People will lose their shit if they see me standing at 7'9 and weigh close to 400 pounds", he said

"Yeah. So I'm gonna put you in a trance again. Is that okay?"

"That's fine" he said.

I started the process and said "Deep sleep" He's in a deep hypnotic trance now.

"Your body will shrink down to 6'4, and your weigh will be reduced to 250 pounds of solid muscle. Your cock will shrink to 11 inches. You will grow back to this size whenever we have sex" His body started to shrink until he was 6'4 and 250 pounds. I snapped my fingers and he regained consciousness. He looked down at his body and said, "Hey, this isn't my old size"

"I know, I made you bigger. I added another inch in height and a few more pounds in muscle" I said.

He looked at me and smiled. "I like this size", he said.

"Well, we better go to class now" I said. We got up and got dressed. He drove us to school and only a few people noticed his slightly bigger body. He kept on smiling the whole time.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"I dunno, I just feel really happy", he replied. We got to school and went to our first classes. He'll be representing our college with his team in a football tournament this year and I wanted to make sure he looked his best. He was already 6'4 and 250 pounds of solid muscle. His arms, chest, and legs were all bulging with muscles. He had a deep voice that could charm anyone. His face was gorgeous and his eyes were like the ocean. He was perfect.

The end.
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2