So sorry for the long wait between "VIALS" I had a very busy almost two weeks... Enjoy all my pups, cubs, and muscle brothers! ;)

{VIAL 3}

I woke up the next day for school and got out another vial from the side of my night stand drawer. I got my things together and thought to myself, maybe I should try out this vial a bit earlier in the day instead of waiting until lunch or after school. I went down the stairs after my backpack was filled with the day’s books for my classes, where I headed to the kitchen.

My biological father had already left for work again, so thank god I didn't have to run into him. On days where he had off of work, I would be ridiculed for being a pain in his side and then he’d make me do all the household chores and told me if I didn't he would use all the social security money he received from the state in order to buy himself more booze and other luxuries that didn't benefit my young child needs for nourishment and growth.

I went to the kitchen and made my way to the fridge to see if I had anything I could mix the powder into this time. Luckily there was some orange juice. I found an empty water bottle on the counter, which I popped the top off and poured the 3rd vial of powder into it and stuffed the empty bottle into my pocket, followed by me filling up the rest of the bottle with orange juice. I shook the contents up, making sure the entire bottle was mixed before I put the remaining orange juice back into the fridge and I headed out the door.

As I closed the door, Andrew startled me by already standing on the porch. “Hi Seth!” his voice cracked a bit as he spoke. “I thought I would meet you here instead of having to just run into you on our usual walk to school.”

I was a bit giddy with excitement. “Thanks, bud. Well I already have the drink prepared for you.” We started to make our way to school as we walked down the sidewalk. “I think I want you to drink it before class starts Seth. What do you say about that?”

Seth beamed up at me with his happy go lucky smile. “Well sure that sounds like a good idea. However do you think it’s wise? Each one has caused something in me that was pretty noticeable. Who knows what each vial will do.”

He had a point. I remembered the empty vial I had stuffed in my pants pocket and pulled it out to see if at least any of the words or letters were readable, since the last vial was pretty much illegible. Sure enough the words on this bottle were entirely intact. I smiled, very relieved.

“I don’t think we have anything to worry about,” I handed over the empty vial and the bottle of orange juice and powder to my smaller friend.

He read it and then looked at me a bit nervous. “Seth, you do realize that once I drink this, it is going to change a huge dynamic in our relationship.”

I stopped walking for a minute, placing a hand on his shoulder. He stopped and looked up at me as well. “I know it will, Andrew. But this is something that I have actually always wanted in a person that I know.”

He unscrewed the top of the bottle giving me a huge grin. “Well, I guess its bottoms up!” He put the bottle to his lips and chugged it down as if it was liquid courage. Well, if you guys really want to know what it was he just drank, it pretty much was courage in a bottle. Andrew made sure not to leave a single drop of it left

We continued to walk our way to school and I swear, the kid stood taller, prouder then I have ever seen anyone stand before. As we got to the gates, Andrew turned to me and put his hand on my shoulder, something I don’t remember him ever doing before. “Meet me behind the gym. Let’s eat our lunch quick and maybe try to squeeze in a workout, Seth.”

I gulped. “Um sure…”

“Awesome! I know football season is almost practically over right now and how you have always wanted to try out for the sport. So maybe if the two of us work out together, we can motivate you to join the team next year.”

“A-Alright Andrew,” my heart almost jumped out of my chest from his words. Andrew actually is trying to push me like an adult role-model should do.

He released my shoulder, giving me a wink, before running up the steps of the school.

Classes went by faster than normal today as I couldn't wait for the bell to ring for lunch. When it finally did I practically ran to our usual lunch meeting spot. Andrew was standing against the wall with his backpack strap around one shoulder. He looked really damn cool. “Hey Seth! I already ate lunch during my last period. Hurry up and eat, I want to show you a few things to help you in your workouts.”

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded and pulled out my lunch, quickly tearing into my peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Andrew laughed a bit, “don’t eat so fast, bud! It’s not healthy for you to do that.”

So I slowed down a bit and finished my lunch normally. I’m already starting to see a huge change in our dynamic. Before this morning it was me who was the one to make decisions and give advice.

Andrew grabbed the door at the back of the gym and pulled it open, holding it for me to enter first. I walked inside with him following right behind me, and then he started to quicken his pace as he walked over to a weight bench loaded with 20 lbs on each side. Something told me that he was in here a bit before the lunch period started.

Andrew walked to the back of the weights and grabbed a pair of lifting gloves from the floor and tossed them to me. “Put those on and have a seat.”

I did as I was told and slipped the gloves onto each hand and adjusted the strap before I sat down on the bench and then laid under the bar. He bent down, put his hands on my upper arms, and guided my hands gently to the bar. I gripped the bar tightly.

“Now before you lift, you want to make sure each of your arms and hands are straight. Also make sure they are at a good distance apart. If you lift incorrectly you can injure yourself.” As he guided me with his voice, he also guided me with his hands, as the bar slowly lifted and went down to my chest. “Remember to Inhale when you lower the bar to your chest, and exhale when you push the bar up.” I did as he told me and I began to learn how to weightlift for the first time in my life. The rush of testosterone and adrenaline filled me, as this was new and exciting! We did this until the end of our lunch, when the bell rang.

“I’ll see you after school, Seth! I’m going to do my homework and then I will meet up with you at your house later tonight.”

“Sounds awesome, Andrew!” We both parted ways again as we went to our own classes.

After school I went right home, where I found myself greeted with the loud noise of auto-racing on the television. My Father was home.

“Hi…” I walked past the living room heading for the stairs.  Hoping he wouldn’t respond to me.

“Home from school, faggot?” He blurted out, belching from the beer and chips he consumed.

I cringed at that word. “Yeah, I’m going to go do my homework.”

“Nah you’re not. Go grab me another beer and then I want you to clean the kitchen and the garage. They are a fucking mess.”

“OK, sir.” I walked over to the fridge and pulled a beer out bringing it over to him. I placed the beer on the table and began to walk away when he stuck his foot out and tripped me. As I fell, I knocked over his bowl of chips, spilling them all over the floor.

“What the fuck is wrong with you, you dumb fuck?!” He chuckled. “Clean this shit up too now!”

“Sorry, sir!” I stooped down and began to pick the chips up off the floor when the doorbell rang.

“Go answer that, if people are selling candy, use your allowance and buy me some!”

I got up and made my way to the front door. I opened it to be greeted by Andrew. “How’s it going, Seth!” He smiled up at me.

“It’s not a good time, Andrew.” I tried to close the door of fear of what my father might do, but Andrew pushed his way inside.

“Hi Mr. Davis!” He said walking into the house.

My father looked at Andrew with disgust before turning at me with a snarl, “Tell your girlfriend to go home, faggot!”

“I’m not going anywhere, Mr. Davis,” I never heard anyone go up against my father before. “I’m here to help Seth get his work done. And then my family and I are going on a little trip this weekend, and I’m here to invite Seth along.”

My father was a bit shocked from this little challenge set forth by my small friend “Whatever, as long as you two little shits are out of my hair for the weekend its fine.”

“I have a name, sir.” Andrew spoke up again. “It’s Andrew. And your son has one as well.”

My father started to laugh again. “Whatever! Seth, get your little fag friend out of here before I put a boot in his ass myself!”

I grabbed Andrew by the arm. “I’ll see you tomorrow at school, Andrew. And then we can go on this family campout.”

As we were now out of earshot from my father, Andrew grinned up at me. “Sure thing. Remember to pack a bottle for the morning. And one last thing. The family “Trip,” it’s going to be just some Dad and Son bonding time. He gave me his big smile and a soft pat on the back before I watched him walk back across the lawn and into his house.

NEXT UP - VIAL 4

VIAL 1 – HYPER-TEST – Initiate Puberty / Hyper-Testosterone Booster

VIAL 2 – 400 INTELIGENT QUOTIENT – 400 IQ / Hyper-Intelligence

VIAL 3 – HYPER-CONFIDENCE

VIAL 4 - ???

VIAL 5 - ???

VIAL 6 - ???

VIAL 7 - ???

Hey no need to apologize. You told us in the last post you were going on a Mini Vacation. Hope you had fun and that it did you some good like its supposed to. Very much enjoying your take on this idea and really interested and excited for what is next. Please keep it up!

Excellent chapter! I like Andrew's style, and I especially enjoyed the interaction with Andrew and Seth's biological dad. Awesome writing!!

• Upvote 1

Just read through the entire series so far, and I gotta say i can't wait for more! Andrew and Seth are quite the pair, it'll be interesting where this new relationship takes them!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...