Escaping His Grip

I woke up to the sun shining directly in my face. I looked over at the clock. 7:02. It was too damn early to get out of bed. My boyfriend had me wrapped in his arms. We both loved giving each other physical affection. Every night, and I mean every night we would cuddle up in bed. His 6’2, 245 lbs, hairy frame cradles my 5’8, 130 lbs tiny body. His beard and chest hair brush up against my back. His legs wrap around mine and his arms keep me in place. 

I try to drift back to bed but I can’t. The sun is right in my face. I try to work my way out of my boyfriends big arms but I can’t. His muscle mass keeps me protected and unable to move. I don’t want to wake him so I have to think of another option. I try to pull one of my legs out but they are locked tight. There is no use I’ll have to stay beside him until my boyfriend wakes up or changes positions. 

That’s it. I just have to get my boyfriend to change positions. I wiggle my legs to see if he can feel them move. Nothing. I wiggle my arms to see if he feels them. Nothing. I wiggle my whole body and I feel him stir a little bit! Welp! It looks like the only thing that’ll get him to move is if I grind on him. 

I start to move my butt up and down against the fabric of his cock. I hear my boyfriend moan as I start to go up and down. I can feel his erection grow bigger and bigger. His moans start to become deeper. I feel his body moving. 

Uhhhhh

My boyfriend moans in my ear. His deep groans make me horny. My own little erection starts to stiffen in my underwear. As I continue to grind I can feel his erection starting to grow it’s full 8 inches. 

“Babe?” he says in my ear. 

“Yeah?”

”What are you doing?”

“I wanted to get up. But I was stuck in your arms. So I thought that I’d try and make you shift your weight.”

”Hmm,” was all he said in response. Then my boyfriend shifted weight. He shifted until he was completely on top of me. His weight crushed me and my erection against the mattress. “Looks like your plan was right. Get me to cum and maybe I’ll shift my weight.” He giggled. 

I reached behind me and pulled down my underwear and then his as well. I moved up and down as best as I can. But I couldn’t move a lot because of my boyfriends weight. I was having trouble moving his big and hairy frame. 

“Let me help you,” he said. I felt his weight lift off of me. “Better?”

”A little,” I said. Then I felt his big erection slip into my tight asshole.

“How about now?”

”Mm, hmm,” I responded. I felt his weight come back down on me. I started grinding against him and my boyfriend started to move with me. As I grinder my erection was growing harder. 

Feeling the weight and power of my boyfriend on top of me was so sexy. He is so strong and powerful. The weight of him is crushing me and tiring me. He can throw me around as he pleases and destroy me with his muscle mass. 

As we grind together I hear him groan in my ear. I shudder more and more as the weight makes me turned on. 

Together we both let out a groan. My boyfriend cums in my asshole and I on the sheet. I fee his weight come off of me and I can breathe again. 

“There now you can get up.”

Awesome one-shot! I actually wrote a story really similar to this once, so it was fun for me to see someone else's take on a premise that I've played with too! 

• 2 months later...
On 7/30/2020 at 7:14 PM, marius777 said:

Awesome one-shot! I actually wrote a story really similar to this once, so it was fun for me to see someone else's take on a premise that I've played with too! 

I'm wondering if you have it posted somewhere? I'd love to take a look :)

• Like 1

On 10/27/2020 at 8:59 PM, pnelshra said:

I'm wondering if you have it posted somewhere? I'd love to take a look :)

I haven't posted it anywhere, but I can send it to you in a DM if you want. 

• Like 1