Muscle Slut Blog #2: Day 1

MuscleStud

Link To Muscle Slut Blog #1:  https://muscle-growth.org/topic/20660-muscle-slut-blog-1/

Muscle Slut Blog #2: Day 1

Ok, now that Sean and I have entirely fucked each other to the point that we feel somewhat satisfied, I thought I would get back to the blog and documenting the evolution from a typical and straight teenager to a musclebound, sex-crazed slut that is in love with cock.  Mine or anyone else that wants to share it with me.  As the transformation started, I was upset that my Dad would do this to me, but now I could not be happier.  The only problem is finding guys that have the stamina to keep up or who can handle 18 inches up the ass or down their throat.

According to Dad and Uncle Bob, they got a couple of bottles of Mimbo Drops from a workout buddy, Kyle, a couple of days before Sean and I received the first dose.  The three of them worked out in the morning, so we had never met him, but Uncle Bob said that was always pushing to grown and pack on the muscle.  They both said the first time they saw Kyle after he transformed caused them to be speechless and willing to accept his offer of a couple of bottles to “join the family.”  They have not said why they decided to dose us first, but I am thankful for changing my life for the best.  It would have been nice to know and enjoy growth and enhancement.

So now, knowing that Wednesday night was the night of the first dose.  I should have known something was up when Sean and I got to our house and found both are fathers there and had a huge dinner was started.  Usually, Sean and I start dinner after getting out of school and hitting the gym, but they said they finished closing on a house to flip and thought they would treat us.  During dinner, I noticed that my hunger increased, and I ate more food than I usually do.  Sean was keeping up with eating on a plate for plate bases. When finished, I felt energized when I should have been couch-bound from the quantity of food I just consumed.  As the night continued, I felt a strange “pump” in my muscles but did not think anything odd about it.

We decided to call it a night.  Uncle Bob and Sean headed home, and I went up to get ready for bed.  I stopped and looked in the mirror and noticed that I appeared to have added some muscle. My tee-shirt filled out more, and the sleeves were tight, showing off a nice arm pump.  I quickly stripped, felt the immediate need to explore my body, and became overwhelmed with a new level a pleasure.  The more I explored, the more joy I felt, and the more I wanted t to continue.  My muscles felt bigger, harder, veinier, and warm to the touch.  The thought popped in that something was not right, but it was overruled with the pleasure and excitement.

As I explored, I moved to my cock, and the moment I touched it, energy traveled throughout my entire body.  I became lost in the need to masturbate and began to caress my cock and balls. Like my muscles, my cock was bigger and harder. My mushroom head was more pronounced, and balls felt like they were full. It felt different than the last time I jacked off, but I did not care.  It just felt incredible, and pre-cum started to pour out of it.  Lost in self-pleasure, I gratified myself to the point that I experienced the most mind-blowing orgasm I have ever experienced.  I shot more cum, with greater force than ever before. I swear I saw stars and colors that I have never seen before.  This climax was a mind-numbing, toe-curling, heart-stopping orgasm that most people never experience.  The good part for me is mine has done nothing but get better and stronger.

My cock was bigger, thicker, and longer than it was yesterday, and I had a sense of pride about it.  I am sure that Dad heard me as I screamed as I came, but I did not feel embarrassed about it.  Strangely, I felt proud that I had some incredible orgasm.  As I cleaned up the puddles of cum, I noticed a strong and pleasant odor that brought immediate pleasure.

I masturbated three more times before doing to bed, and each one stronger and more pleasureful than the last.  The last two were at least easier to clean up as I shot in the shower.  The intensity and pleasure of the orgasms increased every time. I have never done this before, but after the last orgasm, I felt the desire to taste my cum.  I took a little off my stomach and brought it up to my mouth.  The smell was incredible, and I immediately tasted it.  Shocking, it tasted wonderful and something that I wanted more of.  I cleaned myself and ate every last drop I could and knew I needed to collect more as I was starting to crave it.  I could have stayed up all night but decided to force myself to get some sleep.  Never once did I question my extreme level of sexual excitement or how quickly I was recovering from such powered orgasms.

Before heading to bed, I stopped and took a long look at myself in the bathroom mirror.  While I looked the same, I noticed my muscles were enlarged and showed greater definition. I saw an outline of a sixpack starting, a solid V back, and horseshoe triceps. Overall, I started looking like I had put some serious gym time in and looked like some of the Instagram fitness guys. I climbed in bed and hoped I would get at least a few hours of sleep but fell immediately into a deep sleep. 

I wanted to finish this blog with the “interesting” experience and dreams I had that night, but that will need to be the next blog.  Kyle just walked in the house, and I need his 20 inches up my ass, and he is begging to drink down a load or two.  With being a real Mimbo Muscle Slut, I will never turn down a nice ass or mouth.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Love the story!! I wish the ‘blog’ posts were longer but seeing that you post multiple parts pretty fast, it is great. I do wish we get like longer parts though