July 18th - A Growing Relationship

ghostwriter

A Growing Relationship

*not a huge fictional growth story like usual, but this one is based on true events. Hope you all enjoy...-ghostwriter*

Brian re-racked the weight on the bench press at the local gym. His last set had been 315 for 10 reps. He had a lot on his mind. Recently going through a bad breakup, he was settling back into being single, and intended for it to stay that way for a while. The California sun gave his melanated skin a healthy dose of Vitamin D as he wiped down his bench in the outdoor lifting area. Sweat dripped down his stringer tank top, caressing his pumped chest and dripping around his chocolate nips. His ebony curly body hair was wet and matted on his thick torso and legs. His leather weight belt forcing him to breathe deep and quick, replenishing his body with the oxygen he needed to complete the work. It had been four months since Brian’s breakup. His California friends had taken him to numerous bars and clubs in an effort to live up the single life and get his spirits lifted, but nothing really filled the void except the gym. Sure he’d had one night stands, but Brian wasn’t exactly the hookup type, despite his build. An earned doctorate and worldwide research credit had landed him a cushy professorship at UCLA, and secretly (except known to his friends), he was attracted to bear types with intelligent minds to match. Brian’s bushy black hair with bronzed tips adorned his bronze skin complexion. His brown eyes looked at the nearby mirror and saw the 260lb. physique gazing back. Several years of 5-6 days a week of lifting had built an impressive and strong body. Brian would be considered a musclebear by most in the gay community. He gave a quick most muscular before downing his protein shake and grabbing his gym bag to leave. Aside from teaching, going to the gym had become routine and somewhat cathartic to him. Besides, he no longer had anything to come home to except meals, his work, and Playstation.

-------

Gene placed his empty copper mug down on the bar. Being a corporate account manager in Atlanta, Gene had a lot going for him. New car, new home, and a recent breakup allowed him a new lease on life. Celebrating that lease with him at the bar tonight, was his cousin Jamel. “Fuck that dude, Gene. You deserve better.” Gene knew he deserved better, but Atlanta, despite media hype, was small. It seemed all of the gay community knew each other, or had been with each other. A thicker man, Gene had a broad torso, thick beefy legs, and a kind and caring heart. Even with his 310lb. bear physique, he was extremely modest, and just wanted a man who would love him completely.

-------

“Atlanta?...seriously?!”, Brian said to his Dean. Apparently, some of the research needed for a recent grant was to be done at Georgia State University. Brian would have to travel to Georgia for a few days, gather what he needed and then head back. After booking his flight, he went to view hotels in the area. Luckily, there were many gyms nearby to choose from, so he could still get his workouts in. The week had flown by, and soon enough Brian landed at Hartsfield Jackson. After checking in, his first stop was to grab food (as it was his view that airport food could not be trusted). Googling options near the hotel, Brian found a Taco Mac. With a large menu option, Brian could scarf down his protein filled meal in peace. Looking at the bar, he made brief contact with a gorgeous sight...dressed in a white polo and blue jean shorts, with equally white shoes to match, was a thick ebony man. About 5’10”, the bear glanced back at Brian over his reading glasses. ‘Great’, Brian thought, ‘and he’s older too’. The bear’s beard was full and long. His copper toned skin shone with the lights at the bar. His legs filled up the shorts and his smile could light up a room. His thick torso filled up the white polo with a solid midsection. Brian motioned to his server to bring his food to the bar, and approached the empty seat beside his new Georgia crush. Seeing the empty copper mug, Brian gets the attention of the bartender and proceeds to begin conversation.

“Hi there. I couldn’t help but notice you from across the restaurant. I’m Brian.”

“Gene”, said the handsome man, as he looked down at the bar and smiled.

“Can I get you another Moscow mule?”

“Sure.” 

“I just want to say your beard is amazing. You have to tell me how you maintain it so well.”

“I actually just keep it trimmed and conditioned. I’m planning to roll out my own beard products soon. I just keep putting it off.”

“Why do you keep putting it off?”

“I just went through a bit of a breakup recently. That kind of delayed things a bit.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. I broke up with my ex recently also.”

Brian wasn’t a hookup type of guy...but damn, he wanted this man.

Over drinks, the two had long conversation, each talking about the others aspirations and goals, and interestingly enough, what had happened with their exes. So much in fact that they ended up closing the bar down.

“I guess that means we have to get out, huh? I need to call a Lyft.”

“Don’t worry, I can drop you off at the hotel. It’s a Friday, and prices are surging at this time. At least let me do that for the three mules you got me.”

“Thanks so much, Gene. It’s a deal.”

Gene and Brian pulled up to the Hyatt Midtown and Brian proceeded to exit the vehicle. Before he did though, he and Gene exchanged numbers. “If you’re up to it after your research work, hit me up tomorrow and I can show you around the city.” Brian smiled back at Gene and said, “It’s a date.”

After a long and taxing day at the GSU library, Brian was wiped. He had gotten a great leg workout in earlier that morning was only able to make it through the day because he was sitting most of the day. While waiting on his Uber, he thought of the fantastic conversation he had with Gene last night. However, the long day of work and the grueling workout that morning, plus the lack of his usual five meals a day had left his body out of sorts. He was wiped at best. Just then his phone chimed...a text from Gene:

Gene: Hey there! Great meeting you yesterday. What’s the move for today?

Brian: Hi there, I’m actually just getting back to the hotel. I’m actually not feeling well. I ordered pizza, but if you’re not doing anything, I would really just like the company. I honestly just want to chill. Real talk.

Gene: I can come by. Give me about an hour.

Brian: Okay. See you soon. Room 516.

-------

Gene had seen this text thread before. Cute guy texts him, says they want to chill, and next thing you know, there’s sex involved. He just smiled to himself and rolled his eyes as he got ready. It had been a while since he had been sexually intimate with someone, so he would see how the night would go.

------

Brian laid in the king size hotel bed after downing six slices of the pizza in his boxer briefs. His biceps bunched by his ears, and his thick chest rising and falling with each breath. His muscular legs hung over the side making his quads that much more pronounced. His muscles felt full, and his body felt better already. He was still in no condition to go out and party. His work laptop spread over the hotel desk with notepads strewn about. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

------

Gene stood in front of Room 516. Suddenly the door opened and Brian stood there in gray boxer briefs. His beefy body exposed in the hotel hallway light. His thick pecs draped in small curls of black hair, his blocky abs (no doubt freshly rounded out by the pizza) separated two thick arms and led to a thick bulge and strong muscular thighs. Brian hugged him tightly as Gene stepped into the room. Gene wrapped his own thick and meaty arms around Brian. He felt the muscles in the back. At the same time, Brian felt Gene’s thick back and midsection. His full beard tickled Brian’s neck. After gazing into each other’s eyes, their lips met each other. Brian’s mouth was warm and his tongue passionately explored the inside of Gene’s mouth. Brian’s eyes closed as he felt Gene’s thick and juicy lips. Their hands explored the other as they made their way over to the bed. After a lengthy kiss, both found themselves on the king size bed gazing into each other’s eyes. Gene looked at Brian. ‘Great. Another one-night stand’, he thought. Brian looked him deep into the eyes, and just said, “cuddle with me, please.”

-----

Brian spooned with Gene that night. He just wanted to feel the bigger bear’s touch against his own body. They lay there and fell asleep under the soft volume of CNN on the hotel television. Early that morning, Gene woke first and noticed Brian’s morning wood. The nine-inch shaft was throbbing and Gene looked at Brian as he began to take his member into his mouth. As great as his kisses felt, Brian was in heaven as Gene worked the ebony shaft. After almost coming to climax, Gene stopped and stood over Brian’s waist. Squatting his thick legs on either side, Gene took Brian’s dick inside his wet hole, and began to ride him. Gene was getting into a zone. Closing his eyes, he placed his thick hands on Brian’s chest, gripping the two plates firmly. He wasn’t used to riding someone this solid, this caring...he could ride full out without holding back. Gene closed his eyes and got into a steady rhythm, almost bringing Brian to climax yet again. Before he could cum, however, Gene slowly released Brian’s dick and then began eating Brian out, his tongue darting in and out of Brian’s hole...the scent causing a steady euphoric feeling. Gene was definitely a grower. His thick club of a cock and pulsing mushroom head began to throb. He grabbed some lube and readied Brian for the inevitable invasion. Gene felt Brian’s hole and gently entered him. He could hear Brian moan into the pillow as he presented his ass to Gene. Once in rhythm, Gene grabbed the thick lats  and traps and pounded Brian’s hole with his manhood. His powerful, thick thighs slapping against the muscular ass his one-night lover. Both were in pure ecstasy. Right before Gene bust, he withdrew and together they lay on the bed and finished themselves off...cum splattering everywhere.

“Let’s clean up and then grab brunch. I know a place, and then I can take you back to the airport.”

“It’s a date”

--------THREE MONTHS LATER----------

Brian stood matted with sweat at the gym. Ever since his first encounter with Gene, he’d been doing nothing but eating, hitting the gym, and thinking of that passionate night together. In three months’ time, he’d gained another 15 pounds. Finding a former bodybuilder as a coach, Brian decided that this was the year that he would actually compete. His new dieting regiment and workout planned had increased his size and mass greatly. Meanwhile, he was awaiting the following weekend when he and Gene would be together again. Only this time, Gene would be California working from Brian’s home. Apparently, some virus had placed the country on standstill, and schools and other public gatherings and events had been suspended or cancelled. Still, as gyms were still open, Brian continued his mass building plan and waited on his new boyfriend to show up at LAX.

------

Gene stepped out of the terminal after collecting his bags. Brian was there waiting with open arms and a passionate kiss. After getting back to the apartment, they were all over each. Gene was surprised at how bigger Brian had gotten. He had sent Gene short video clips of some of his gym workouts, and those were good eye candy, but he didn’t expect this. After some passionate love making, Brian told Gene about his aspirations to be in a contest. At first, Gene was skeptical, but seeing Brian pump himself at the gym, and come home and down meal after meal and the thick protein shakes had inflated his muscles and his turtle shell stomach. His thighs and calves were meaty and rounded out. Brian explained that the goal was to gain as much mass as possible, and then cut down for the contest. He downed his chicken and rice, grabbed his gym bag and waddled to the gym, his 280lbs. strolling through the door. 

-----

Gene thought about the contest. He had heard from Brian about a cycle. He wanted to support his new partner in his endeavors. So he did. Soon, he would pin Brian about three times weekly. Gene was happy that he got to play with Brian’s ass so many times a week. At first, there was no noticeable difference, but after about three weeks, Gene could see the muscles hardening. At 287, Brian had turned into a small tank. After the gym, Brian would make love to Gene, and now that they were lovers, they would cum inside each other consistently. It was almost as if the cum was fueling the growth. At the same time, Gene found himself growing thicker. He weighed in at 325lbs. 

------

It got to the point that Gene would look forward to the shots and the sex. Brian would present his ass for the steroids, and then lift heavy in the gym, then come home to eat. Four more weeks followed and Brian was more massive than ever. 296lbs. of thick bear muscle. He was squatting 515 for reps, and benching 405lbs. He’d never felt stronger, and he couldn’t get enough of Gene. He would wait until Gene would shower, and then eat his ass until he could feel Gene go wet. He would then fuck relentlessly until both of them were dripping in their own juices. There were days he would eat breakfast, and then literally bend Gene over in the kitchen for a hot fuck session, making sure to deposit loads of cum each time. Each time, he could feel the sweaty body of his lover squeeze his dick. His thick thighs absorbing each of Brian’s thrusts and the sweet moans coming from Gene driving him over the edge. This only fueled Brian’s workouts. He would look forward to sex and spending time with Gene, and just pump his muscles more and more. While most lifters would find pain, Brian found pleasure and often had erections he would have to cover up while lifting. Gym goers would look on in admiration, but Brian only had eyes for Gene.  That was his soulmate. He just wanted to make grow bigger and stronger for him. After coming from the gym, he kissed Gene deep on the lips, and knelt down to take his massive shaft in his mouth. Gene placed one hand on Brian’s hair and used the other to fondle his nipples. He loved this part of the oral. Gene was large enough to make the growing bear gag on his manhood. It especially got him off when Brian choked on his club. Brian would dig his hands into Gene’s thighs and then Gene would dig his hands into the muscular traps. After so long, Gene would unload torrent after torrent of cum down Brian’s throat. Brian could feel his mouth filling with his lover’s seed, and he made sure to drain him dry. He wanted all of the protein he could milk from his now 335lb. bear. Gene looked down into his eyes and smiled as he gave his growing lover his well-earned prize.

------POST CONTEST-------

Brian ended his bulking phase at 345lbs. Six days a week of continuous living and eating and sex had given him massive proportions. He especially enjoyed the days that he and Gene could flip fuck...their combined mass and the force of their love making broke Brian’s bed...so the mattress would have to suffice. Leading up to the contest, Brian had to make some extreme diet restrictions. He was able to cut down for the contest to 275lbs. In the super-heavyweight division, he had the time of his life. So many mass monsters, but at 5’9”, Brian was absolutely massive. Gene had also slimmed down thanks to having his own gym workout. At 285lb. he was still every bit as thick and bearish, but much healthier with a thicker chest, arms, and to Brian’s delight, stronger and bigger legs (his doctor didn’t appreciate the bear community very much and their tendency for the thicker things in life, so some weight had to go). He cheered Brian on from the crowd as he went through pose after pose eventually overwhelming the competition. His endowment protruding through the posers only made Gene wet and wanting his lover even more. After the judgement was announced, Brian had placed second in the open class for super heavyweight and first in the true novice categories. The second contest (a week later) he swept first place...qualifying him to compete for a pro card, and later celebrated with several chicken dinners and pizzas that night, fed to him by Gene. They fell asleep in each other’s arms, Gene’s head resting on the shaved and pumped chest of his new NPC champion. 

Over the next months, as his body was returning to natural testosterone production, Brian was eating more and more. His muscles becoming just as full topping out at 295lbs. of bulk...mostly muscle and hair. Thanks to government assistance from the virus, Gene had been able to start his beard product line earlier on (with much success stemming from the push to buy from black owned businesses), and now thanks to those, Brian’s beard was just as full. Both bears continued growing into ebony daddies as they continued to love and grow in their relationship. A vaccination had been produced for that country-stopping virus, and things were finally having a sense of normalcy. On New Year’s Eve, before the clock struck 12, Gene looked at Brian, taking in his mass protruding from his tank top and shorts, and after kissing him deeply said...

“I say you do a bulking cycle the entire year. I want you massive for your pro debut, and I know a certain beard company that would love to sponsor you. We can grow together.”

“Sounds like a date.”

END

• Like 3

I've enjoyed the recent trend of relationship and love-based stories in the muscle erotica community, which is evident even in storyversary entries this year. As with your story, I think it leads to more complex, realistic characters that can be sexy, but also romantic, in believable worlds. 

Overall, a great well-written and hot story! 

• Thanks 1