Muscle fog ogre’s gift Ch1 Part Two

BigZargo12

Muscle fog ogre’s gift Ch1 Part 2

By Big Zargo12

Back Alley Sausage

Officer Jackson had a long boring day of nothing. He wasn’t sure that a boring day was a blessing or a curse. A day of peace was quite rare in this growing small town, not even a call to the police station. Which kind of made him uneasy for some reason, or maybe it was just this thick fog that came out of nowhere, that was covering His path to the station.

“Where in the hell did this fog come from. The weather app on my phone said it was supposed to be a clear night.” Officer Jack thought to himself.

Hearing A loud scream coming from the alleyway next to the butcher shop, broke through his thoughts. Wasting no time Jackson Stop the car and ran towards the fog covered alley.

“FUCK I forgot to call the station. Fuck it, Al contact the station after I investigate the situation.” Jackson thought to himself.

Running in the fog covered alley felt like walking through molasses to Jackson, He had to just stop and try to breathe.

“What the hell, is going on.” Jackson thought.

Jackson was not fat or skinny, but neither was the completely average especially with his potbelly. Jackson knew that he could run for much faster and longer but for some strange reason he felt tired and worn.

“NO!!!”

The voice sounded familiar to Jackson, thinking for a second, he recognized that it was Cameron’s voice; one of the local butchers of Holmes top Borough.

“I’m coming Cameron!” Jackson Yelled out.

Running through the fog, he came upon a disturbing site. Behind the butcher shop a huge hulking 10 feet tall monster with a dirty old hat, giving poor Cameron a face fucking with his huge fat cock. If it wasn’t for the fact that he knew Cameron voice and recognize his tattoo on his left bicep, Jackson may never have recognized him, with the monsters hand grabbing his head forcing him to swallow his fat cock. Jackson’s Shook off his shock at the strange site.

“You’re under arrest, Put your hands up.” Jackson said.

“How in the world am I going to handcuff this monster, let alone fit him inside the back of his car?” Jackson thought to himself.

Turning his head in response to hearing officer Jackson voice. The monster gave one last thrust to Cameron’s face, shooting his thick cum down Cameron’s throat. Falling to the ground Cameron gave a gurgle moan as the monster gave officer Jackson his full attention.

“This is will by last warning now stand there and put your hands.” Jackson shouted out.

The second the monster took its first step, Jackson shot out all of his ammo. Looking in horror as the monster’s thick skin deflected all of Jackson’s bullets, and Seeing no damage on the monster’s orange colored skin. Grabbing at his radio Jackson said.

“I’m going to meet back up at 3432 parsley Lane back of Cameron’s butcher shop brings some heavy weapon. Roger”

hearing no reply from his radio and seeing the monster coming closer, Officer Jackson ran.  

“Dammit, dammit, what the hell’s is going on with the radio. It was working fine this morning.” Jackson said with a fearful voice.

Jackson known this alley wasn’t very long; it should have taken about five minutes to walk through the whole thing. Feeling lost, Jackson kept on Running hoping to make it back to his car.

Jackson somehow found himself back in the alley behind the butcher shop where he first seen the monster and Cameron. seeing only the dirty old hat and Cameron’s clothes, in the medium size clearing behind the butcher shop. Grabbing at the familiar dirty old hat that he thought the monster was wearing, Jackson took a closer inspection of it.

“My God,” Jackson whispered, Dropping the hat in horror.

This hat had belonged to Liam, an old man who had lost his home last week after his grandson was arrested for making drugs in Liam’s basement.

“How could this skinny senile old man become this huge muscle-bound monster?” Jackson said to himself.

Looking closer at Cameron’s clothes, he sees that they were shredded. Jackson wonder what happened to Cameron, when he felt a huge fat cock grazing the left side of his face.

Slowly turning around while moving backwards, Jackson eventually backups again the wall. an another musclebound monster whose 9 feet tall, huge barrel chest with two huge meaty pecs, over a tight belly, a thick around waist, attached to huge tree trunk like thighs, supported by two huge feet, a thick bulls’ neck, a pair of titans’ shoulders with huge bowling ball biceps, with two big beefy hands, a strong square jaw with a wild beard and an equally wild black hair on his head, big round nose, Brown almond colored eyes over a pronounce brow ridge, oranges brown skin, with very hairy armpits and luscious treasure trail that reached down towards his huge 10 inch cock, orange size hairy balls and a small tattoo on his left bicep; standing before Jackson.

“Cameron that you?” Jackson said in shock, recognizing the tattoo.

Hearing his name Cameron stop advancing towards Jackson and said.

“Hello, Officer Jackson, I have your order of a thick fat sausage.” Grabbing and giving his huge fat cock a tug, well licking his lips.

“What the hell happened to you Cameron?” Jackson said while looking pale.

In answer Cameron applied.

“I was just packing up after a late-night of chopping meat. When I heard strange sounds coming from the back of my shop. My curiosity got the better of me and I went to investigate the strange noise, before heading home. When I opened the back door of my shop, I could barely see the back alley, it was so foggy. I should have just closed the door and walked back home through the front entrance. But my curiosity was always my weakness, so I grabbed my flashlight and headed out the door into the alley. It didn’t take me long to reach the alley gate, that is when I saw him. old Liam was in the process of transforming into an ogre. At first, I didn’t recognize him because He was huge, like a large heavyweight bodybuilder. Then it happened, some kind of growth spurt kicked in, that is when Liam’s change truly started. He swelled out like a growing balloon with muscle, completely destroying any scraps of clothes he was wearing. When he grew to 10 feet tall muscle monster, it was then I saw the look of hunger in his dark brown eyes, and I ran. I didn’t get a chance to reach the door, he completely destroyed the gate. grabbed me like a small child, forced his fat cock downline my throat, I tried to resist at first but the more I tasted it the more I came to love it. Then you came, I thought for a second that you would deprive me of my delicious sustenance, but I must’ve done my work well for Liam came, shooting his ogreish cum inside my mouth, kickstarting my transformation into an ogre.” Cameron said as he began to slobber. “now I’m going to make you worship me, before I stuffed my hot sausage down throat or stuffing up your ass, your choice.”

Jackson could not hold his curiosity anymore and asked.

“How do you know you and Liam are ogres? I mean you and Liam are ridiculously big but how in the would know that? I didn’t think you read fantasy.”

“When you are blessed by Owen’s gift all will be clear.” Cameron said.

“You can’t do this Cameron, what would Alina think of this. What you become. Don’t you want to find a cure for this transformation?” Jackson said pleadingly.

Cameron pause after hearing Alina’s name coming from Jackson’s lips.

“Alina…” Cameron whispered back, as his brown eyes began to water with sadness.

But as quickly as the sadness came it soon left, leaving Cameron more hungrier for sex and worship.

“Come to daddy.” Cameron said as he grabbed and lifted Jackson for a big sloppy French kiss.

Jackson tried to keep his mouth close, but Cameron’s thick lips were just so warm and inviting. Against his will Jackson’s mouth parted letting Cameron’s thick tongue through, the taste of Cameron mouth was just so intoxicating. Jackson felt like he was in some kind of sexy dream.

Jackson felt at Cameron’s huge back muscles; Cameron back felt so strong and powerful to Jackson. Stopping his passion, Cameron asked the enthralled Jackson.

“How would you like your sausage officer Jackson?”

“Up my ass with a smattering of your juicy pecs.” Jackson said as he placed his face between Cameron’s huge hairy pecs.

Jackson’s body grew with every breath of Cameron’s huge pillow like pecs. Skinny arms and legs slowly gain muscular definition. Jackson chest and back growing, slowly stretching out his officers’ uniform. Then a thought flew through Cameron’s head; a foreign thought giving him an inspiration.

“A growing boy needs his milk.” Cameron said.

Looking up at Cameron’s words, Jackson felt Cameron’s hairy pecs swell. Like a magnet Jackson’s face move towards Cameron’s plump nipples. Cameron moans, as he felt Jackson’s lips wrap around his magically swollen nipples. Cameron felt the power of Lord Owen pass through him into Jackson through the medium of his milk. Hearing tearing sound from Jackson’s clothes, Cameron knew that Jackson will be ready for his sausage delivery soon.

“OOO… That’s a good boy keep drinking daddies’ milk.” Cameron said with pleasure.

Jackson’s body was now reach heavyweight bodybuilder levels of muscle, and his officer uniform riddled with holes began to completely fall apart because of his growing body. By the time Jackson was done with the first of Cameron’s nipples, all of his clothes and gear were now on the ground. And by the second nipple, Jackson was now pre-Cuming through his hard cock.

“Here’s your delivery of a fat hot sausage.” Cameron said in horny delight.

The enthralled Jackson nodded his enhancer, to Cameron’s question.

Turning around in Cameron’s arms, so that Jackson’s ass was now facing Cameron’s cock. Jackson Said,

“I’m ready to accept my delivery.”

Accepting Jackson’s words, Cameron’s huge cock plunges into Jackson’s hungry ass, causing both them to moan in pleasure. Starting out slowly, with his hip’s movement; Cameron’s back and forth motion, slowly ramp up, as Jackson body grew with each of his thrust. Cameron liking the feeling of Jackson’s growing abs on his hand and seeing Jackson’s back widen and swell with muscles. Human moans of pleasure became more bestial as Jackson’s body grew wider and taller. Cameron felt Jackson’s weight increasing to the point where he couldn’t lift him with one arm. Now big enough to support his own weight Jackson stood on his own 2 feet.

“Can you feel are Lord’s gift Jackson?” Cameron said.

“Yes, I can,” Jackson said, while moving in a rhythm with Cameron.

The mostly ogreish Jackson and ogreish Cameron were now in their sexual rhythm.

With both huge hands on the wall, Jackson turned his face around, revealing his ogreish facial features. Like Cameron, Jackson had a big round, pronounced eyebrow ridge, strong jaw and had a caveman look, but Jackson had strong a 5 o’clock shadow with a big thick mustache and long brown hair reaching his shoulders.

“Don’t stop keep, keep going faster, stuffing your thick sausage up my ass.” Jackson commanded with his new deep voice.

Abiding Jackson’s command Cameron began moving even faster than before. Jackson’s new foot-long cock and his orange size balls jiggled, at the speed of Cameron’s thrusting, as last of his human pre-cum was flowing out like a stream.

“I’m about to come.” Cameron roared out.

“me to,” Jackson roared out as well.

With a mighty roar both ogres came. basking in the afterglow of their orgasm, the two ogres got off from each other. Turning around Jackson said,

“That was fucking awesome.”

Cameron could see that Jackson was huge, more masculine than Cameron and taller and wider as well.

“You turned out well Jackson,” Cameron said.

“You think so.” Jackson said, while flexing his huge hairy pecs.

Sweeping away all his old shredded clothes, the magic fog encircles around Jackson’s body creating a barbarian like armor. Grabbing at his small police baton, it transforms into a medium-size club for an ogre. Then hearing the noise of a man struggling the two ogres turn around to see Liam holding a struggling man with one arm. placing his hat back on his head, it stretches out to magically fit snugly on Liam’s ogreish head.

Forcing the man on to his needs with his ogreish strength Liam gave a bearded grin to Jackson and Cameron. Pointing his club at the kneeling man because Jackson felt a strange compulsion to so. A blue energy flew out of Jackson’s club into the man’s face, Liam somehow knew to let go as the man. Completely bursting out from his clothes, the man’s muscles grew out. Growing wider and taller than a human. The man’s cock reach 9 inches and his balls swell to oranges. Now reaching 10 feet the newly reborn ogre came, his cum out of his fat cock. Bathing in the afterglow the ogre said.

“You guys want to go for a drink I know a great bar.” he smiling as the last of his humanity leaked out of his cock

Later that night three of the re-meaning Guardians of Owen seal felt a disturbance. Each of them waking up in a cold sweat as they realize that the fourth Guardian was dead and worst of all the two of five seal, which hold the powerful entity named Owen were broken.

• Like 8