Loving My Summer Body

Austinevenson42

Instant follower now right here! One of the best stories I've seen on here, and damn it was just so gripping yet so hot to imagine Wyatt worshipping himself (IMO tho I like to imagine him more as Daniel Carter/Joey Sullivan, since he's also very huge ;)). Great story and I will definitely check out what's next for you!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Great story, I'm loving your summer body as well!

Thank you, appreciate it!

3 hours ago, derivingpartials said:

Instant follower now right here! One of the best stories I've seen on here, and damn it was just so gripping yet so hot to imagine Wyatt worshipping himself (IMO tho I like to imagine him more as Daniel Carter/Joey Sullivan, since he's also very huge ;)). Great story and I will definitely check out what's next for you!

Wow thank you, it means a lot when I can build some sort of following, especially when there are so many great authors here! Especially for Storyversary, I'm a big fan of crafting stories that have a little for everyone. In this entry, theres both love and sex, straight stuff, gay stuff, a threesome, and as you mentioned personal worship. I read recently that there are people who don't come here for the sex and just want the worship and muscle growth, which I think that really gets at. Additionally, the images in my stories fit as inspiration for my writing, but I welcome people to imagine whoever they'd like!

In terms of my next story, I've actually come up with an idea I've yet to see done well, I just have to figure out how to accomplish it!

Awesome story! For me, it was one of the most hot stories I've ever read. The storytelling combined with photos it's a fantastic, powerful technique for making the fantasy more vivid. Besides, I LOVE when the main character have sex with both women and men! Bravo! I'm eager to see more of your stories in the near future!

14 hours ago, BCAAfan said:

Awesome story! For me, it was one of the most hot stories I've ever read. The storytelling combined with photos it's a fantastic, powerful technique for making the fantasy more vivid. Besides, I LOVE when the main character have sex with both women and men! Bravo! I'm eager to see more of your stories in the near future!

Thank you! I love using pictures because it really gives you a view into the characters I'm imagining in these stories. Plus, sometimes their hottest photos influence points in my stories, like location characteristics or types of clothing. 

Additionally, I recognize the lack of muscle growth erotica involving straight sex, so I try to include that a little whenever I can!

5 hours ago, Dangeresque said:

Very well written and very well thought out!

Thank you! Sometimes I feel like I go too crazy on the details and I'm not sure if they pay off. For me at least, I think they ground the story in reality, like if you were from these areas everything would make sense. 

• 4 weeks later...

I know I'm late in my response, but definitely more growth-with-effort would be great.  I also love body comparison, so if you don't mind putting some of that in, that would be great.  If not, maybe a future story?

8 hours ago, weirdsciencemuscle said:

I know I'm late in my response, but definitely more growth-with-effort would be great.  I also love body comparison, so if you don't mind putting some of that in, that would be great.  If not, maybe a future story?

Never too late! Ultimately, I'm a fan of both growth with or without effort, each allowing for different means of storytelling. But, I do prefer realism, so you are more likely to see more growth-with-effort. Funny enough though, my most popular story, The King of The Nerds, is growth-without-effort. In terms of more body comparison, I can definitely include that, it's a fun element. Thanks for chiming in!