Loving My Summer Body

Austinevenson42

Great Story! An amazing insight into one man's search for love. It was so real to see him struggle between what everyone expected and what he wanted in his heart.One of the best 

representations of bisexuality I've read. I'm glad he found his true love. CF

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cutlerfan said:

Great Story! An amazing insight into one man's search for love. It was so real to see him struggle between what everyone expected and what he wanted in his heart.One of the best 

representations of bisexuality I've read. I'm glad he found his true love. CF

Means a lot coming from you! The goal really was to write a story that was authentic, but also embellished with the expected muscle-growth language and thinking. 

In terms of the bisexual nature of the story, it mostly comes from my own experiences. Although I am not the muscular hunk that Wyatt is, I have the same perspective where I find sexual stuff with both men and women hot, but I'm only really interested in relationships with men. Additionally, I've had my own fair share of long-time crushes, sadly not panning out as well as Wyatt had it in the end. Thus, maybe it's all a dream of mine in the end. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Ripped said:

Wow. That’s not some thing you usually see on MGF, a true love affair. 

Well done. 👍🏼

Thank you, my goal really is to contribute stories different from the norm, or at least put a twist on old ideas. The sex and erotic growth language definitely overlaps across my stories, but I think the ideas and setting around that can make the difference and make it seem fresh. 

Summer lovin had me a blast~

But seriously such a hot and romantic story. Becoming a sex god and finding a partner who loves that are both so hot and makes for a great combination. Great work!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Muscleace said:

Summer lovin had me a blast~

But seriously such a hot and romantic story. Becoming a sex god and finding a partner who loves that are both so hot and makes for a great combination. Great work!

I actually considered doing a pun on the song, it was all I could think of when I finished the story.

I have to agree, this story really is the dream. Thank you!

This is the best story I've read on here in a long time.  Thank you so much for your contribution!

I especially love that his transformation was purely from his own efforts.  You don't see enough of that.

12 hours ago, weirdsciencemuscle said:

This is the best story I've read on here in a long time.  Thank you so much for your contribution!

I especially love that his transformation was purely from his own efforts.  You don't see enough of that.

With so many great people uploading that's such high praise, thank you! I like to think that my stories contribute to fun times and maybe spark ideas too.

I also like to mix is up with effort and non-effort, so happy to provide!

11 hours ago, DAC said:

Excellent story! Thank you.

Glad you enjoyed it, thank you!

Currently looking to write something for August, so for those who know my past work, what's something you'd like to see? Trying to brainstorm ideas, but also want to consider what people would love to see! Thanks!

• Like 1