9 hours ago, Ripped said:

“I won’t. You should be the biggest...strongest. No one should equal or surpass you. Including me, Father.”

LMAOOOOOO

Mt reaction o this was teh same as everyone.

WHAT?!

I do wonder now if his cm cam make another person growth and cjange like je dod woth Art... I was thinking someone from the gym a collage kid being bullied trying to get bigegr to fight his bullies and somehow our guy helping himachieve his goals

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ro20316 said:

I do wonder now if his cm cam make another person growth and cjange like je dod woth Art... I was thinking someone from the gym a collage kid being bullied trying to get bigegr to fight his bullies and somehow our guy helping himachieve his goals

Hmmm. Maybe. Maybe not. You’ll just have to read the rest of the chapters to find out. 

This story is amazing! Each chapter is more exciting than the previous one. I can't wait to find out what fate has in store for the god Bruce. Please, continue soon!

• Thanks 1

Hmmmmm you sure do push all my buttons. Love huge dominant muscle men bending the world around their cocks. Also love the violent attitude.

That’s what I usually RP as. Maybe we could be two gods having some fun together? And yes, I’ll let you come out on top... maybe. 🤪

• Like 2

Chapter 10

Brenna and I watched Arthur walk to Tony’s SUV from behind the front room’s bay window curtains. I sent Art out because the driver was scared shitless of me, had seen Brenna and knows she’s with me. Art was an unknown to him, which made what was about to happen perfect.

“So that’s the guy that leered at me, huh?” Brenna said as Tony got out of the SUV to open the back door for Arthur.

“Yup. He’s also the first one I intimidated.” Arthur reached the car and started to deliver the lines I told him to say. I unconsciously said those aloud, “Hey, are you Tony?” Tony nodded. “Cool. I heard that you said some pretty lewd stuff about my sister.” Right on que, Tony turned white as Arthur swiftly seized his neck and forced him against the side of the car. I felt Tony’s tangy shock and fear. “I think you should apologize to her. Don’t you?” The weak little man quickly nodded and Art gave the signal to join him.

“Ok, Brenna, you’re up,” I said as I put my hands on her bolder delts and turned her to me. When I cupped her cheek she tilted her head into my hand, closed her eyes and purred. “Remember what I told you and have fun.”

“Prrrrrryes, Bruce,” she moaned. She was transfixed by my touch, so I spun her towards the door and slapped her firm ass. She yelped and started walking towards the door. When she opened the front door she pivoted towards me, pointed a finger and said, “You’ll pay for that later.”

I smirked knowing that she would be paying me all night long. I resumed my spying through the curtains as she cat walked down the sidewalk to the car. I felt Tony’s excitement as the scantily clothed muscle bound sex kitten walking towards him. I enjoyed the sight of her pantiless glutes rolling as she walked. When she reached the car Arthur released Tony’s neck as Brenna pinned him to the car with her breasts. With her six inch high heeled sandals on she was a couple of inches taller than her prey. She used that to her advantage as she started to run her fingers through his hair. I recited her lines under my breath, “I heard you’d like to bang me. Oooh, I looove to feel your hot,” she licked his nose from the tip to his forehead, “thick,” she bent to blow hot breath into his ear, “cock aaalll the way in me.” One of her hands drifted down his chest. That’s my que. I start towards the front door. “I bet you would just...moan...fill me aaall up…”

I slammed the front door so hard it sounded like a cannon report. If she remembered her lines, she should be saying, “Oh, SHIT. Here he comes. Just act natural.”

As I approached Brenna spun away from Tony and hugged my side, pressing her tits into me. I yanked back her head by her hair and planted a devastating kiss on her lips while her hand traced the outline of my cock down my thigh to an inch above my kneecap. I glanced up at Tony as my tongue battled with Brenna’s and saw he was breathing heavily and his face was a sweaty mess. I also saw the hickey Brenna laid on him. Hopefully he’s too nervous to notice my smile against Brenna’s lips. The dissonant emotions blasting off of him tasted like a Hungarian buffet; hot, spicy and rich. The emotions became even more delicious when Arthur grabbed Tony’s shirt, leaned in and said lustfully, “I bet your ass is extra sweet, big boy,” and licked his ear.

I broke the kiss, looked up and growled at Arthur, “In the car!”

Arthur backed slowly, hips swaying, into the rear car door way, put a hand to his ear in the international symbol for a phone and mouthed, “Call me.”

While Tony is still giving Art a stunned look I grabbed his jaw, turned his head to me and, with a power drenched voice, said, “We’re going to four thirty-three Woodward Drive. No matter what you hear, DO NOT look in the back seat. Capisci?”

“Huh?”

I rolled my eyes, pulled him closer and growled, “UNDERSTOOD?” Tony nervously nodded his head.

“What’s the address?”

“F-four thirty-three W-woodward Drive!”

“Where do you keep your eyes?”

“Not in the back seat!”

The proper answer was, ‘on the road,’ but his response was close enough. I released his jaw and lightly slapped his cheek twice and said, “Good boy.” I climbed into the back seat and bellowed, “Brenna!”

Before she got into the car she bent her right knee to bring her foot up to her glute, winked and blew Tony a kiss. When everyone was settled in their seats Tony closed the door. I saw Brenna’s reflection in the window as she grinned, brought her hand up to the window and wiggled her fingers in a wave at Tony. His expression was a mix of confusion, arousal, anxiety and bafflement. He stared at her and returned her wave until I roared, “I’M WAITING!”

Tony was jolted out of his daydream and started running to the driver’s door. Unfortunately he wasn’t looking where he was going and tripped. 

Arthur said, “I think you’ve got a boyfriend, Sis.” Then a beat later he added, “Can I borrow him?”

Brenna, Arthur and I barely restrained our laughter. When we saw Tony pop up from where he tripped though we had mostly straight faces. “I’m fine!” he said as he finally sat down in the driver’s seat.

“I didn’t ask if you were,” I said, voice dripping with contempt, “Drive.” Tony started the car and pulled away from the curb. I waited a minute before initiating phase 2 of the plan.

When the sixty seconds were up I nodded to Brenna and Arthur, spread my legs wide and draped my arms across the back of the rear seat. Even though I tilted my back I could still see Tony’s eyes in the rear view mirror. Perfect.

Arthur unzipped my pants, making sure that sound was loud, while Brenna stuck her hand under my shirt and started moaning. Art pulled out my cock and said, loud enough for Tony to hear, “My GOD, Master! You’re this big AND NOT EVEN HARD YET!” Then he started noisily sucking and licking my rod.

Brenna added, “Oh, baby, you just make me scream when you get sooooo fucking big and hard and fuck me with that pussy destroyer.” Yeah, I know. That was so cheesy you could slice it and put it on a hamburger and sell it for fifty cents more.

“Then on your knees and suck my cock all the way down your throat.” That got Tony’s eyes darting to the rear view mirror.

Brenna dropped to her knees on the car floor. She and Arthur double teamed licking my cock from root to tip. I rewarded them with a dollop of precum.

When Arthur licked a portion he moaned, “Gods, you’re delicious.”

A second later Brenna sucked in the remainder. Her eyes grew wide and her pupils dilated. “Fuck,” she moaned. Through rapid breaths she said, “I just came.”

I let them please me until I’m hard and longer than Brenna’s forearm. “Slut,” I commanded. “Fuck yourself on my cock.” She jumped up from the floorboards, straddled my hips and grabbed my shaft.

She rubbed the apple-sized head against her pussy lips and said loudly, “You’re too big! You won’t fit!” Yet she positioned my weapon at the entrance of her sheath.

“Then I’ll FORCE you to take me!” I yelled as I thrust up into her. She screams as her cunt is ripped open. She’s tight inside, tighter than I’ve ever experienced. Did she constrict her vagina just to feel me rip her apart? That thought is dashed from my mind as Brenna put her tiny hands on my hard pecs and started to fuck herself on me...hard. With each downward grind on me she cried out how I was ripping her apart or how she could feel every vein on my hot hard rod.

I glanced over at Arthur. He had his tiny, compared to me, eleven inch dick out. He stroked it like a madman as he watched Brenna’s stretched pussy try to take my godly cock. All too soon, Brenna screamed like a cat in heat as she bashed her cervix on my cockhead. She paused, shuddered and looked me directly in the eyes. She radiated more lust and submission than I’ve ever felt from anyone. She also lost control of her irises; they morphed between human and feline and back again. With ragged breaths she moaned, “I’ve never let any man touch me there. Make me...please...make me take more.” I was stunned; that wasn’t part of the plan. 

I snarled and held Brenna’s face between my hands. I forced her to keep her eyes open using my index fingers and thumbs. “Art,” I growled, “hold her!” It only took a moment for him to realize what I was about to do. He changed his arms into thick, strong tentacles and encircled Brenna’s waist and hips. Fortunately, Tony couldn’t see that because the front seats blocked his view. I pulled slightly back and thrust upwards, shattering Brenna’s cervix and instantly stretching her womb into the shape of my cockhead. Inhuman orgasmic screams filled the SUV as spasms racked her entire body and her eyes rolled back into her head. I repeatedly bashed the very center of her womanhood until we neared our destination. Each savage blow into her made her cum hard. When Tony stopped the car and announced we had arrived I pulled Brenna off me, dumped her on the seat beside me and bellowed, “NOW MUTT!” Arthur started furiously stroking my shaft while pointing it towards the front of the SUV. I allowed him a few strokes before I roared and fired huge bullets of cum into the front of the car. The first couple of loads hit the windshield with loud splats. The sticky goo spread out to form a six inch wide mess. Tony stared in disbelief at my potent emissions as my next three more rounds fired. Two hit the entertainment system. The last one hit the center console’s shift lever, right where Tony places his hand. Arthur swiftly clamped his mouth over the glans to suck out any remaining cum. “That’s enough, mutt,” I said after half a minute. “Put my godhood away.”

Arthur pulled his mouth off with a pop and licked his lips. “Yes, Master,” he said as he tenderly put my cock into my pants and, even more carefully, pulled up the zipper. I felt Brenna panting breath as she clutched my upper arm to her breasts. I leaned down to her and whispered, “Are you ok?”

Brenna grabbed the back of my head with hands that had shredded foot thick armor plates. She almost broke my spine when she pulled my mouth down on hers for an impassioned kiss. When she broke the kiss she breathed, “Never been better, M...Bruce.”

I grinned at her. She was almost ready to accept what her unconscious mind already knew. Just then Tony opened the door. I tilted my head up and glared at him as I slid a hand under Brenna’s skimpy top. I squeezed and pinched a nipple eliciting a gasp from her. “I caught you looking, boy.” I growled menacingly as my free hand latched onto Tony’s throat. I felt guilt and panic pulse off of him as I climbed out of the car. “Slut, mutt, what do you think I should do with him?” I said as I forced Tony to his knees so his head is level with my crotch.

Brenna, still disorientated from the hardest fuck she ever experienced, came out of the car to stand beside me. She grabbed my huge solid right arm for support and said, “I think you should rip his little dick off for the things he said about me and for thinking he could ever satisfy me,” she paused and lustfully breathed, “like you do.”

“Nah,” said Arthur as he took his place on my left. “I say you give him the pleasure of experiencing your hot, titanium hard rod tearing his ass apart. I know I loved that.”

I snarled at the weak little man I had by the neck at my feet. “I-I’m SORRY! I couldn’t help myself! I had to look at your...your...fucking huge cock!”

“So you like my big, meaty cock, eh? Brenna, pull my man meat out. Let the worm clean your girl cum off me.”

Brenna sank to her knees, unzipped my pants and pulled out my thick, long semi hard cock. She lovingly kissed the middle of the shaft before wrapping her hand around the root and squeezing. I kegeled in more blood to make the thick veins bulge through the skin. When she grabbed Tony by the chin I released his neck. She forced him to look her in the eyes as she growled, “You’d better lick that fucking magnificent cock clean our I’ll pop your head like a grape,” she let go of my root and flexed the bicep into a truly huge ball of muscle, “and I fucking CAN.” I’m blasted with terror as Tony sees the biggest female arm on the planet. “This is the closest you're EVER going to get to my pussy, you fucking weak little cunt!” She snarled at him as she forced open his jaws wide and rammed his mouth down my cock until my cockhead was firmly down his throat. When I put a hand on her head she looked up at me with a serene, loving expression as Tony choked on my cock.

“Let him up, Brenna,” I said.

She pouted, then turned to look at Tony, grunted and pushed him farther down before releasing his jaw. He quickly pulled off me, grabbed my shaft for support and gasped for air. “Here ya go, big sis,” Arthur said as he handed a five inch thick rock to Brenna. “This might motivate him.”

“Thanks, little bro,” she said as she took the rock in a hand, put it before Tony’s face and crushed it to powder with one hand.

That was enough to make Tony suck and lick every single inch of my cock...twice. When he thought he was finished Brenna put a finger inside herself, moaned, pulled out a large gob of my precum and her juice and spread it all over my virile member. “Again, you fucking piece of shit.” He didn’t need any more encouragement. He cleaned me again just as thoroughly as the first time. When he finally finished he was a physical and emotional wreck.

“Have you learned your lesson, boy?” I asked. “Are you ever going to disrespect a woman?”

“N-no, sir,” he whimpered through tears. “Never again. I promise. P-please let me go. I p-p-promise.”

“Arthur, help this poor excuse for a male into his car.” Without a word Arthur easily picked Tony up in his arms, carried him to the driver's seat and put him in the car. Art said something to Tony that made him tremble. After Tony started the car, and drove off a little too quickly, I asked Art what he said to Tony.

“I just did a little reinforcement.”

“Which is what?” I asked.

“I told him that if I ever hear he is rude or impolite to Brenna again I’ll fuck him so hard he’ll end up in a hospital and that my cock is almost as big as yours.”

“Was that really necessary?” Brenna asked.

“No,” Art replied, “but it was fun seeing the expression on his face.”

I snickered as I turned around to face the property’s heavy twenty foot tall cast iron gates across the driveway. They were attached to twin twenty-five foot tall pillars of rock. On either side of those pillars was a fifteen foot tall, one hundred yard long back steel security fence. “Looks like someone thinks they are important. Brenna, Arthur, breach their pitiful defenses. Make an entryway for me.”

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Just now, IceMan779 said:

God damn, another great chapter! Oh, I wish I could see art of their current state!

Me, too, but I’m not a very good illustrator.