Black Cat

Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3
Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 WARNING! Contains snuff.
Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9
Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12
Epilogue

Sequel: Black Cats

Chapter 1

The wife lays on the bed on her side, passed out. Her long auburn hair covers her sweaty, cummy face, neck and tits. Cum leaks out of her pussy and ass onto the soaked hotel sheets. Sunlight from the window lands on her 36C breasts, her nipples still hard and extended from my manipulations. Those beautiful breasts jiggle, the bed creeks and the headboard hits the wall with each of my thrusts.

"Oh, God! Fuuuuck!" the husband moans under me. I pin his head to the bed with my left hand. My right hand grips and lifts his pelvis keeping his ass inline with my cock. For the last twenty minutes I've been pulling all the way out, waiting for his sphincter to close, then, with a low-pitch growl, ramming in deep.

"You like that, boy? hmmmggggggrrrrrr. Like getting fucked slow and hard?"

The husband moans something that sounds like, "yes, Daddy", as his fists tightly clutch the sheets. I roll my head back and inhale deeply, relishing the musky scent of sex. I spike his ass with a quarter of my rod. "AAAAHHHHHHGGOOOOOODD!" the pitiful excuse for a male wails.

"GRRRR! I don't give a FUCK what you like, cunt," I growl. Enough of treading lightly with this virgin ass. I grab his shoulders with both hands and use my abs for countless short hard strokes, smashing into his prostate with every fuck. The bed frame crashes against that wall with a loud BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAMBAMBAMBAMBAM as I bore into him.

I keep up the rapid-fire assault, grunting with each fuck, until he yells, "I'm cumming!"

I wrap my left hand around his throat and lift him off the bed. I stand tall and press the back of his head into my chest. He utters a satisfying scream as he slides father down. A minuscule amount of cum bubbles through the tiny cock cage his little penis is trapped in. His legs swing and bump my shins as I walk to the floor-to-ceiling mirror. By the time I reach the mirror he's panting like a bitch in heat.

I turn to face the mirror and look over the "man" impaled on my cock. Mid-twenties, crew-cut blond hair, handsome features. I guess you could say that he's got a middleweight bodybuilder physique. A decent chest above his six pack. An above average limp dick swings off of him. He could probably place in a regional bodybuilding competition if he didn't skip leg days. His eyes are squeezed tightly shut.

"Open your eyes. Come on boy," I thump his head with my free hand, "open." When he doesn't obey I forcefully flex my abs, driving my ramrod deeper into his gut.

"Aaaarrrg!" his eyes snap open and looks at me in the mirror with fear, lust and fear. He begins to hyperventilate.

"Hey, calm down, little man." I slide my hand off of his throat putting him in a choke hold. I lightly squeeze his windpipe between my forearm and bicep. His hands immediately grab my arm and vainly tries to move it. I whisper into his ear, "Take slow deep breaths. That's it. Good boy."

With his breathing slowing I find myself involuntarily slow fucking his tight ass and watching my hulking figure in the mirror. The husband's head, his mouth gaping open, is held between a forearm thicker than his upper arm and a bicep bigger than his head. Thick veins under my paper-thin skin look like a metropolitan subway map. Above my bowling ball delts thick traps rise like mountains to meet my corded neck. The husband whimpers when I flex my free arm into a Herculean ball of power.

"You like that, puny boy? Grrrr, yeah, I think we both know who's superior."

I feel a pair of tits against my wide lats and a sopping wet pussy grinding on my massive rippling leg. "Fuck him, baby." The wife wraps her tiny hands around my torso. One hand slowly strokes my ten-pack, fingers following the perimeter of each thick cobblestone segment. Her other hand travels up to my shelf-like pecs to try to squeeze the rock-hard muscle. Giving that up, she begins to pinch and tweak a downward pointing nipple. "Show him how to use that thing between his legs." She's kissing and licking my back. "He's never satisfied me. You…oh god…you made me cum more than I've ever had. Show him how a real man fucks."

Never wanting to disappoint the ladies I break the bi pose and slap the husband's glute. He yelps and calls out for mercy to whatever deity he thinks is listening. I seize a leg and bring it to his chest as I start to pound his ass balls deep.

I roar.

The husband screams in terror and submission.

The wife moans, "Make him your bitch like you made me your whore…Master"

Good. Now I have your attention. With all the instant gratification, short news cycles and screaming 140 to 280 character dispatches from who-the fuck-cares you have to grab attention by the balls, squeeze and not let go. Even if the owner of said balls slaps you with an injunction. Which never happens to me…usually.

Hi, I'm Bruce. Bruce Banderole. Ripped let me hijack his account to tell my story. I didn't used to be this way. The domineering alpha male, not the ball grabber. Well, maybe not that either. Anyway, I was just your typical, average office worker schmuck sitting in a nondescript cube surrounded by sappy inspirational posters from HR in the boring corporate world. To say I was the pinnacle of physical health would be laughable. Twenty-six years old at this time. Under the average height for a male, just under the definition of obese, nearsighted and balding. My idea of exercise was carrying a box of a dozen doughnuts to the office every Friday. The only thing in my life that brought a ray of sunshine into my gloom was my girlfriend, Val.

Six weeks ago that would all start to change. On that Monday nothing could brighten my mood. I grabbed two different socks out of the sock drawer, my sandwich was moldy, the printer repeatedly jammed on duplication of a fifty page report and I had my review. See, there's me after work in line at the bus stop waiting for the 5:10 to my house. Hunched shoulders, thinking about the day and mumbling, "How the fuck did I get a 'adequate' on the Reynolds account? I busted my ass for that fucker!" I look up to the guy behind me, "Tell me why a guy that looks like an avocado had sex with an older more disgusting avocado complained?"

The old lady behind him stepped back aghast. The guy looked at me and said, "Maybe it's your use of harsh language."

When I realized I left my umbrella at home, it started to rain.

I sighed defeat to the universe as the bus rolled to a stop. The doors opened and I heard something in the alley. I ignored it and shuffled forward. After a few steps I heard it again. This time I think I heard a cat. I had a cat once. My sister wanted to name it Dog. A few more shuffling steps and I definitely heard a cat. I reached the bus door, looked up at the driver and said "Wait for me, I'll be right back."

I think I heard the driver mumble, "Yeah right buddy" as I turned into the ally.

"Here, kitty kitty kitty." I heard a reply from the left ten feet down the alley. I called out again, followed the reply and found an average sized undernourished young adult black cat under a piece of cardboard. It looked up at me with pleading electric blue eyes. I knelt down to the cat, and slowly blinked, "Hey, there." I extended a finger in front of its nose. "You don't look too well."

The cat sniffed my finger, blinked and replied with a meow that almost sounded like, "Help?"

I extended the finger to scratch the cat's chin. I didn't see a collar when the cat lifted its head for more scratches. "Oh, so you're a stray huh? Well we can't have you walking the streets can we?" As I gently lifted the cat it began to purr.

I turned around with the cat cradled in my arms just in time to see the back of the bus disappear down the street. I sigh and mutter, "Fuck."

"Mew?"

"It's just been one of those days, cat. There's a vet school a few blocks from here. How about we get you checked out and get something to eat?"

"Purrrrmoowprrrr"

"I'll take that as a 'yes'."

Two hours later I ordered an Uber and headed for home with a $200 vet bill, a box of stuff and a very groggy cat. When the Uber pulled up I saw my favorite driver, Debbie, in her beat up Hyundai Accent.

"What the fuck ya got there, Bruce?" she yelled at me over the blaring death metal as I put the cat carrier and box in the back seat. I closed the squeaky back door and yanked on the front passenger door until it opened.

Most people don't like Debbie. It might be that she curses like a sailor or that she'd rather insult you than get a tip. I kinda liked her; the petite figure, the girl-next-door face, the long blond hair in pigtails just went so well with the spiked leather collar, ripped band t-shirt, short shorts and bowie knife strapped to her thigh. Think Harley Quinn without a psychopathic homicidal boyfriend with a pasty complexion. At least I hoped so.

"I found a stray cat and decided to adopt her," I replied once I sat down in the seat and turned down the screaming Norwegians. "The vet named her Brenna. Apparently that's Gaelic for 'black hair'."

Debbie lifted a single eyebrow when she glanced from the back seat to me, "You, a cat? What's that fucking bitch Val gonna say?"

I buckled up and replied, "Yeah, a cat. I'm secure enough in my manhood that I don't need a hundred fifty pound slobbering dog that you have to get up at five o'clock in the morning to walk. Besides, everyone should have a little pussy."

She blushed as she pulled the car out into that traffic and replied, "Uh-huh. You got food and a goddamn cat box yet?"

I pointed my thumb at the box in the back, "Yeah. The vet gave me a box of stuff. Said it was a CCL Starter Kit."

We almost get into an accident when Debbie snorted and started laughing. "You mind not killing us and tell me what's so funny?"

She composed herself just enough to reply, "Shit! CCL stands for Crazy Cat Lady."

My eyes involuntary rolled heavenwards, "Laugh it up, Deb. One cat doth not a crazy make."

"Mrr, aarrr?" came from the back seat.

"I didn't ask you."

With a snicker she stated, "They say the fucking first step is talking to the them."

"And yet you talk to your crappy car."

"Hey, don't insult Reggy! He's very sensitive!" The car backfired in agreement. She started stroking the dashboard, winked at me and said, "There, there, Reg. Don't listen to that mean asshole. You still haven't said how your cocksucking bitch-friend's going to react."

"A FUCKING CAT!" was the reply I got from Val to a text with a pic of Brenna on my lap.

When we got home I set everything up for Brenna. She had some water and cat food from her bowls in the kitchen and used her box in the bathroom. With her belly full she constantly purred while I scratched and rubbed her chin, throat and belly. She held my arm with her paws to make sure I didn't stop. She especially wanted me to scratch under her new orange-red nylon collar.

I tried to think why the love of my life would say that as I scrolled up the app and saw all the pics she sent of her Pekingese, Alcaeus. The many, many pictures of Alcaeus dressed in a toga, birthday hat, sunglasses. In a sombrero for Cinco de Mayo. In a Santa beard and stocking cap for Christmas. The pics of Alcaeus with a hair bow on its head, in a Che Guevara t-shirt and beret, dressed as a Minion, lapping up a strawberry smoothie (from MY glass, mind you), wearing a Mario cap and, the worst, with cat ears.

I typed out my reply with the thumb the little spoiled shit bit last week when I tried to get him away from my smoothie, "I found her in an alley downtown. I'm not going to walk away from that. Come on over and meet her, babe."

A minute later the reply chat bubble started bubbling. Two minutes later I see, "Ugh fine cu soon."

"We're going to have company, Brenna," I told the purring ball of fur on my lap as I rubbed behind her ears. Then I noticed the pizza boxes on the coffee table and dirty socks on the sofa. I sighed and said, "Looks like I've got to clean this place up a bit…"

"Myeah."

"…so you're gonna have to…Wait a minute, did you just say 'yeah'?" She just blinked those beautiful electric blue eyes and purred. "Ooookay then. Let me just set," I lifted her up and settled her on the sofa, "you here while I straighten up the place."

The garbage was tossed and a load of laundry started when I heard the familiar sounds of Cadaver's "Cannibalistic Dissection" outside, Val screaming, "You expect a TIP after THAT?!" and a creaky car door slam. I open my front door to Val in a tight blue mid-thigh dress, her auburn hair in a bun, oversized sunglasses and a floppy wide brimmed hat. Behind her I saw a Hyundai peeling rubber and the driver's arm sticking out the window with a middle finger extended.

"Ugh! That cabbie is the WORST! I don't know why they don't just fire her ass!"

"She's not a cabbie and they can't." I gave Val a kiss on the cheek as she blew past me. "You know she's an independent contractor and the best driver in the city."

"WHATEVER. So," she scanned the room, "where's this cat?" When Val set her oversized purse down her "dog" squeaked and poked his head out.

"She's on the sofa. Be gentle, she's not used to…"

When Val saw Brenna she charged towards her. Loudly, she said, "Oh, aren't you just the cutest thing!"

Brenna jumped to the back of the couch, yelled, "Moor? REEEOW!" and hissed. When Val started to reach for her she jumped down and hid under the couch.

"Hey! That's not how you act around a new pet, Valerie!" Alcaeus jumped out of the purse and started yapping at the couch.

"Pfft, what do you know. It's just a cat." Brenna came out and sat in front of Alcaeus. Alcaeus continued to yap away as if he was a fearsome beast. Brenna, just yawned and cleaned her paw.

"Yeah, well, she MY cat and I won't have her becoming neurotic due to…" We both heard a cut off yip and looked down to see Brenna's paw pinning Alcaeus's head to the floor. Her tail swished and she gave a "humph" sound.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DOG!" Val exclaimed.

I suppressed a snicker and said pridefully, "I see there's no chance of that."

Val reached down to pick up the dog Brenna sniffed her hand. "Get away!" She clutched the shivering dog to her breasts, "That cat is EVIL!"

"No she's not. This is all new to her. It'll take time for her to adjust."

"Yeah, well…" Val's phone sounded out a notification I haven't heard before. Her face went flush and her eyes widened when she looked at her phone. "Sorry, babe. Gotta go."

"You just got here?" I said, my hands outspread.

"I know, but somethings come up…at work," Val collected her purse, shoved the shivering mutt in it and headed toward the door.

"Can I call you an Uber?"

"With HER again. I don't think so. Besides, my ride is already outside. Bye!"

And with that Val slammed the front door on her way out. I stood in the middle of the living room wondering what just happened when I felt Brenna winding herself around my legs.

"Well, that could have gone better." I said looking down at her. She blinked twice. "She's really very nice, ya know."

"Mnoow," was the only reply in the room.

Did my cat just say, "No"?

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Chapter 2

The rest of that week I followed my usual schedule, albeit with the added responsibilities of a pet. Every evening I would call or text Val. On Tuesday I suggested we could go see a romcom at the Point Cinema. She said that she had tons of stuff to do for the Gunderson project that evening and couldn’t. The next day I message her about going the Red Rock Saloon to see a country-western band she liked. At eleven o’clock she replied that she’s busy. After work on Thursday I finally got her to talk to me more than a minute.

I was pacing the living room as I dialed Val’s number. When she answered I said, “Hey, Val how you doing?”

“Hi, Bruce. I’m doing ok, been really busy at work. What’s up?”

“I thought we could go out and grab a pizza or something tonight. I miss you.”

“Aww, is little Brucy Woocy getting horny?”

I plopped down on the couch and scowled. Brenna jumped up beside me, put her front paws on my thigh and looked at me with a concerned expression.

“Why do you say shit like that. You know I love you, like your company and, yeah, I’m horny. So sue me.”

She lightly laughed at that, then, with her version of an apologetic tone, she said, “Bruce, I’d love to but, I’m busy tonight.”

“Again? I get the feeling you're just avoiding me. Is it because of Brenna?”

“Who? Oh, no. It’s not that cat.”

“Tell you what, I’ll make your favorite meal Friday night. Bacon wrapped filet mignon, sautéd mushrooms, baked potato and greens beans. Whatdya say? Is it a date? Come on…please?”

There was silence for awhile. Did she put me on mute? She finally replied, “That sounds delicious. That steak better be rare or there will be no nookie for you, buster.”

Even the hint of making love to Val made my dick jump. Brenna must have felt it because she looked at my crotch like she was going to pounce.

“Only the best for you, babe. See you at seven. Love ya.” Val hung up with out reciprocation.

I lowered and looked my phone pensively. Valerie had always been aloof, but I enjoyed her company and she was fun in bed. There was something in her tone I didn’t like.

Brenna purred and head butted my chest. Then she crawled up to lick my neck. I stroked her back and made plans for Friday.

I took Friday afternoon off to get ready. I picked up some really good looking filets at Woodman’s along with bacon, some fresh green beans and mushrooms. The potatoes at home looked ok the last time I checked and an unopened bottle of pinot noir was in the pantry.

I ordered an Uber for the ride home and waited. Not ten minutes went by before I heard a Morbid Angel song. I pulled the rusty passenger door open and said, “Hey, Deb.”

“Fucking hey, yourself Bruce. Doing a little goddamn shopping?”

“Yeah,” I replied as I settled into the seat with my bags. Debbie pulled away from the curb and the car backfired. “I’m cooking up a steak dinner for Val and me. How have you been? Haven’t seen you lately.”

A thoughtful expression crossed her face. “I’m fine,” she said. The rest of the drive home she didn’t say a word. The power steering screeched when she pulled up to the house. She flicked off the radio, turned to me with a concerned expression and said, “Bruce, don’t expect too much from Val, ok?”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

She bit her lip and turned away from me to look out the windshield, “Let’s just say that she’s not really that…nice to you and leave it like that.”

“Oh, no,” I shifted in the seat to look at her. “You aren’t getting off that easy. I know you and her don’t get along, but come on!”

“I just don’t want you to get hurt, alright.”

I unbuckled the seat belt and grabbed the grocery bags. “I’m a big boy, Debra. I can take care of myself.” She started to reply, but I’m already out of the car and closing the door. I’m halfway to my front door when I heard the music blaring, Norwegians screaming and Debbie driving away.

I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning up my home; vacuuming, dusting, collecting the scattered cat toys, cleaning up hairballs. By seven o'clock the table is set, the green beans are steamed, the mushrooms are sautéd and steaks are Pittsburgh rare. I manage to catch Brenna, put her in the master bedroom and close the door.

Val arrived fifteen minutes later, wearing the hot, red micro dress that drives me wild. I, being a perfect gentleman, get her seated at the dinning room table, filled her plate and poured her a glass of wine. “How’s the Gunderson project going? It sounds like a huge project.”

I dished up my food, poured my wine and sat as she asked, “What project?”

“The Gunderson project. You said that project was keeping you busy on Tuesday night.”

“Oh, THAT project,” she gave a light laugh and spun a story that sounded like she’s pulled it out of her ass. I let her tell her story, sometimes she can’t share details about her work. I can understand that.

A couple minutes into the monologue Brenna jumped up on the counter behind Val, sat down and started cleaning her face. How the hell did Brenna open the door? Fortunately, Val’s too engrossed in her own voice to notice my exasperated expression.

“…and that’s why we had to scrap the entire workflow and…are you listening to me?”

“Oh, yeah. Scrap workflow…got it. Then what happened?” Just then Val got a notification that grabbed her and Brenna’s attention. Val started to smile as she read the message. Brenna did a double take, then her eyes grew wide and her ears flattened back against her head.

Val set the phone face down, picked up her purse and said, “I’ll be right back…have to use the bathroom.” Brenna stared at her as she got up and left the room.

As soon as the bathroom door closed Brenna jumped onto the table. “What are you doing?” I get up to catch her to put back in my bedroom.

Brenna grumbled loudly, flipped the phone on its back and flicked it to me. The message app was still open. “How long are yuo gonna be with that limp dik pusy,” a message read. “Tak off you panty and get ur ass out here if you want some” Below that message was a pic of long hard dick.

You probably saw this coming. I was blinded by a set of tits and a great ass. I sat down on a side chair, stunned. A minute later Valerie hurried in. “Sorry hun, I just got a call from the office…”

“No. You didn’t,” I handed the phone to her. “How long have you been cheating on me?”

She actually had the nerve to get angry a me. “What are you doing with my phone!” She yanks it out of my hands. “That’s PRIVATE!”

I stood up and yelled, “Answer the question!”

She scoffed, “When you couldn’t make me cum! You little dick isn’t enough to even tickle!”

“Get the FUCK out of my house!”

With an air of superiority, she hiked the purse onto her shoulder and went to the front door. I don’t know why but I said, “I wanna meet that jackass! I’m gonna tear him a new asshole!”

She looked at me with a cruel smile and started laughing. “Go ahead. Knock yourself out, Brucey.”

I threw open the front door and there he is. Six inches taller and twenty pounds of muscle heavier than me. He blocked my swinging fist and punched me in the eye, knocking me down. I hear, “He is a pussy, isn’t he?” as the room started to spin.

The last words I hear from Val are, “You have no idea,” as she stepped on my chest and left my life. I feel a rough tongue against my cheek, then everything went black.

“Ohhhhfuck,” I moan when the pain in my head wakes me up.

My eyes snapped open when I hear a feminine voice say, “It’s about time you woke up, Bruce.” Twisting my head I see a naked woman with long black hair in a ponytail bent over tightening a knot on the wrist of my outstretched arm. “I was starting to get worried.”

“Who the fuck are you!” I struggled against the rope. I found that I’m spread-eagle and naked on my bed. “What the hell are you doing!” When she finished the knot she stood up. The first thing I noticed on her are her eyes.

I lied.

The first thing I noticed are her firm 36C tits, erect inch long nipples, eight-pack abs and trimmed bush. Then I saw the rest of her body. She was about five foot three and looked like she could lift a tank. Moving up I saw a sensuous mouth and electric blue eyes…with cat irises.

“WWWHHHHAAAA!” I shrieked and vainly struggled against the ropes.

She bent over me, kissed my forehead and jostled my hair. “Shhh, there’s no use struggling. Those are hundred pound test ropes. Oh, and you call me Brenna.”

The headache dissipated. “Ok, lady. You’ve had your fun with those cat-eye contacts. Now let me go and I won’t call the cops, ok?” She ignored me and walked to the foot of the bed.

I’ve never done a double-take so fast as when I saw her black furry tail recede into her with each step.

“You were the only human that was kind to me when I found you,” She found me? Yeah, she’s a cat. “You deserve more that that bitch and her little mut,” She said as climbed up onto the bed between my legs and looked lustfully at my dick. “I’ve decided to give you a gift.”

“Ahh, that’s ok. I think I’ve had enough excitement for one night.”

She started kissing and licking me, starting with my legs and moving up my torso, her nipples dragging and poking into me. Each touch of her lips and tongue felt electrifying; like a hit of adrenaline and testosterone with a side of dopamine shocking every muscle. By the time she moaned into my pecs I’m growling in lust and straining against the restraints. My penis, harder than I’ve ever been in my entire life, jumped with each heartbeat against her firm breasts.

“What are you?” I asked.

Brenna purred, pressed her breasts to my chest, ran her hands up my arms and licked my cheek. “I’m Catwoman,” she replied and laughed. Then she slowly, excruciatingly, worked her way back down to my dick.

When her head is above my crotch she looked up into my eyes and said, “Not so small now are you? That steak was great, but I’m going to enjoy eating this meat more.” Propping herself up on one arm she used her other hand to lift my dick off my stomach as she rubbed her wet pussy on my shin. Her pupils morphed from cat-like slits to human-type circles.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” I roared. She held a penis bigger than any porn star I’ve seen on PornHub. Her hand couldn’t encircle its throbbing girth. The entire shaft was covered with a network of thick veins and at the end a thick, mushroom shaped head jutted from the foreskin. Which is weird since I was circumcised. She blew her hot breath over the shaft.

“You like that? Like being teased?”

I growled,”GRRRR! NO! SUCK MY DICK!”

“This is no dick, Bruce,” she licked a drop of pre off the tip sending shivers through me. “You’ve a cock worthy of a god…and I’m going to tease you until you beg.” She licked and kissed and breathed my member. Each sensation sent more shocks though me. I didn’t realize it, but each of those shocks were stimulating my skeletal muscles. What I did realize was that I was pulling on those creaking ropes harder and harder to get my hands free.

After a half minute of divine torture I yelled, “LIKE HELL I’LL BEG!”. Brenna smiled as my pecs blossomed into thick slabs, my gut receded and my ab segments became defined. Suddenly, with a crack, the ropes binding my arms broke and I grabbed Brenna’s head. Her eyes widened as I brought her mouth down on my cock. Gluck sounds filled the room as I mercilessly, relentlessly, thrusted up into her mouth. Her arms and shoulders shook with the effort to lift her head while my arms ballooned with power. Seeing a woman that muscular struggling against me sent a thrill through me. With an evil grin I removed my right hand allowing Brenna to lift her head. She gave me a look of lust and awe as she gasped for breath around my cock head. I waited for her to inhale then drove her mouth on me down to the balls. My cock broke through her throat barrier coming to rest deep in her esophagus. “I’M NEVER BEGGING FOR ANYTHING AGAIN!” I held her head down; her struggles, gags and swallows giving me all the stimulation I needed.

After a minute Brenna started pounding on my chest. I guess lack of air became an issue so I grabbed her ponytail and rotated my shoulder to throw her onto her back. I didn’t even notice the ropes on my ankles break as I moved into a kneeling position above her head. She reached under me to caress a glute as I shoved my cock in her mouth. Her lips made a tight seal around my shaft and her cheeks cave-in as I piston in and out. Her wide eyes looked up at me while her tongue bathed the head. I growl on each thrust as I continue to gain muscle mass and loose fat. I keep on fucking he mouth until I noticed my left arm, it’s fucking HUGE. I turned my gaze to my equally big right arm. With a loud, deep growl, I flex the bicep. The muscle group grows into two hemispheres and veins popup. I felt Brenna’s hand squeeze a glute as she rotated her head to expel my cock. “Bruce, please,” she breathlessly pleaded. I focused on her eyes over my pecs and flattening stomach. Her lips were puffy, tears streaked her cheeks. “Fuck my pussy. I need to feel your cock in me…please.”

With a short grunt I tossed her by her hair like a rag doll farther up my bed. When she landed I straddled one of her legs while bringing the other against my chest. Then I rammed into her as far as her tight, soft, firm tunnel went. I started fucking as hard and as fast as I could. I’ve never felt anything like her cunt; tight as a vice, yet soft as a velvet glove and sopping wet. When her scream died down I repeated myself “What are you!”

“I…I’m…OhGOD…YOUR’EDEEP! ARRHHH!” I seized her neck and squeezed to get her attention. Her eyes snapped open as she grasped my forearm with both hands.

“I’m a…a ther-therianthrope…a…oh fuck right there…ahhhh…aaaa sk-skin-walker. I…I…IIIAAAHHHHH!…don’t stop DON’T STOP!…I’mmm a cat that becomes…be-becomes…CUMMING!! AAAHHUUUGGGHHH!! hu-human!” She panted though a dozen fucks, then she continued, “I ga-gave you…ooooooo! the gggift of…gggift of…oh FUCK AGAIN?! CUMMING! CUMMING! OH GOD SO GOOD…SO GOOD!”

I slapped a sweaty, bouncing tit, “GIFT OF WHAT? A BIGGER COCK? MUSCLES?!”

That got her to focus, “Mmmmuch mmmore. I-I enhaaaannnnnced your id…unlocked your…your…uuuuuughhhh!…dom-dominant…” her eyes rolled back in her head as she squirted and another orgasm racked her brain. “…peerrsonality that you buried deep. Oooh fuuck your deep. ARHHHHH…c-cum in me, p-please cum…please cum…t-tell you more later…please!”

I released he leg and drove both fists beside Brenna’s head as I stretched out over her. My forearms looked like marble pillars in a Roman god’s temple. She babbled as her head snapped back and forth with my double-time thrusts. She wrapped her legs around my waist, dug her claw-like fingernails into my back and lifted herself against me. She moaned in a language I didn’t understand. I was fast approaching the point of no return when she took my head in her hands, “Br-bruce…I…I can’t take muuuch…uuuuhhh…mmmore! Pleasssse!” Her open mouthed kiss and dancing tongue in my mouth sent me over the edge. I roared into her mouth as I felt massive loads of cum rocketed up my shaft and exploded in her cunt. I roared as she moaned loudly and tilted her head back, her mouth at my forehead, tongue licking the sweat off. I’ve never had so many ejaculations before.

Later, after our spasms subsided I rolled off her. Our sweaty skin glistened, we both panted in our post-orgasmic haze. I was the first to be able to speak. “Was…that…good for…you?”

Brenna snuggled against me, nuzzled my neck and licked the same spot she did yesterday. “You’ll never have to say that with anyone you fuck ever again. Does that make you sad?”

“I'm not knocking it. Here's to the magic.” I sat up and put my feet on the floor.

“Bruce, take it easy you don’t want to…” she said as I stood up.

Too late. I looked down at my feet which seemed to be much farther away than they used to be. My heart, not used to this much internal volume pumped harder to feed my brain. My brain, not used to the height, low blood flow or the fact I just fucked my cat, refused to process anything more and hit the reset button. Everything went black as I hit the floor. Again.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

Chapter 3

It must have been five-thirty in the morning. The damn twittering birds woke me up. The mid-summer morning sunrise shone though the window onto the bed where I lay. I apparently forgot to close the curtains last night. Or put on my PJs. Naked, eyes half closed I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I thought, ‘That was one fucking weird dream. Vivid, too.’ I reached the toilet for once without stubbing a toe and started to urinate. The timbre of the stream hitting the water was deeper than I used to hear. ‘Yeah, like a cat can…’ My eyes snapped open. I starred at the dangling scrotum, large testicles and big tube of flesh hanging from me. I dashed to the mirror above the vanity.

“Oh, fuck.” In the mirror is me, but NOT me. That guy looks like a much taller twenty-two year old underwear model.

My brain haze lifted enough for me to remember more details of the night when I heard, “Hey, Bruce? Are you awake yet? I took a shirt, hope you don’t mind.”

I moved into the bathroom doorway and thought, ‘No way…it’s not the cat…please don’t be the cat.’

Brenna dressed only in my best dress shirt, unbuttoned, entered the bedroom. Her long hair flowed freely down to her lower back.

‘Damn…it’s the cat.’

She took one look at me and said, “Oh, no you don’t. You’re not fainting again.” She rushed towards me and helped me to the bed.

“No…nope…no way…uh-uh. This isn’t real. I’m having a stroke…yeah that’s it.” I looked up at Brenna as I sat down on the bed, “Call an ambulance, will ya? Ok, I’m also asking a hallucination to make a phone call so add delusional to the list.” I flopped back on the bed.

She climbed up on the bed, straddled my waist and started to knead my pecs like they were dough. I see an orange-red bracelet on her wrist. “I’m not a hallucination so cut that out and wake up to reality.”

Yeah. She said reality.

“I’m a skin-walker and adopted you.”

“Don’t you mean I adopted you? I’ve got the vet bill and everything,” I flicked to the bracelet, “and you’re wearing your collar.”

She gave me a lopsided smile and said, “Sure. Now shut up. I adopted you and just like I said last night. You deserve better. I gifted you the ability to take certain emotions directed towards you and use that energy to better yourself.”

“So you made me an energy vampire? Like the Dilbert guy on that vampire show?”

“Not quite. E-vamps…”

“Wait a minute, vampires are real?”

“Well, yeah. Jeez. I said shut up. E-vamps pull energy out of their victims. You just collect what people give you,” she said as her expression became needy and her breathing came more quickly. “For instance…” I felt a familiar jolt flow through me. “Do-do you feel that?” she moaned. “Use that to fuel yourself, ooohhhh” My cock stirred against her dampening pussy. “No…not now…please. I need to…aaaahh” I moved my hands up her thighs. “We don’t have time…please.”

I keep on stroking her legs. “How do I use that…energy?”

“You…you focus on what you…w-want to change and…ch-channel power there and thhhiink about what you waaaant to change. The power will do…ahhhhhh…the rest. Ooooooooo…not fair…please…stop.”

“What else?”

She started panting, “You are alpha. No one…no one can deny you…please…stop.”

“What about you, skin-walker? You can obviously change from a cat to a human. Is this what you really look like?”

“No…I-I don’t remember,” she closed her eyes, tilted her head back and moaned. “I’ve a-always been able to chaaaange,” She opened her eyes and lowered her head. Her mouth dropped open, she began to pant, “Please…”

I moved my hand over her hips to her glutes. “Please what?”

Something broke in her. She threw he head back and yelled, “Please fuck me with your god cock!” I held her tightly and slowly lowered her blossoming pussy onto my shaft.

Her fingers dug into my pecs and wailed in lust while her long hair whipped about by her flung head. I let her grind her clit on me for a minute then tossed her beside me on the bed. I stood and said, “Nope. Not now. We’ve got things to do.”

She scowled at me and growled, “You bastard!”

I immediately spun, took on a furious expression, lowered my chin, clenched my fists, pulled back my shoulders, flexed my pecs and took a step toward her, “WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?”

Her trembling mouth dropped open and eyes grew wide. I feel a rush. “Sorry!” She slid off the bed, pulled her legs under her, lowered her head to my feet and pleaded, “Please don’t be angry. I’m sorry.” I felt her kiss the top of my feet, sending a stronger surge in me. “Please…please forgive me,” she quietly said.

I crouched and ran my fingers though her hair. “So, I can use lust, fear and submission. Last night was worship. What else?”

She whispered into my feet, “I don’t know. None of us has ever done this before.”

“Us? How many skin-walkers are there?”

She shrugged. “I don’t know. I’ve only met a few. Please, don’t be mad.”

I took her hands and helped her to her feet. I noticed the top of her head was at my chest. I hooked a finger under her trembling chin and tilted her head up while I kept mine upright. I lower my eyes to look at hers. Calmly I said, “I’m not mad.” She smiled and I continued, “Do I have to be close to absorb this energy?”

“I’m not sure,” she lifted an eyebrow in curiosity. “What are you thinking of?”

I told Brenna my plan. With each sentence her smile grew wider until she was giggling. With my phone she took pics while I, naked, flexed and did the best bodybuilder poses I could do. We also did a couple of nude ass pics showing off my powerful back and glutes. When we were finished I scrolled though the photo album to make sure no pic showed my face and only eluded to my endowment. Then we opened my laptop and uploaded the best pics to the Muscle Growth Forums.

While I cleaned up in the shower Brenna explored MGF. When I turned off the hot water she was leaning against the bathroom doorway with her arms crossed. She asked me, “Is there something you want to tell me, Bruce?”

“What do you mean?”

She smirked and said, “I see you follow a lot of topics and clubs on that forum. Are you batting for the other team?”

“That’s an old phrase.”

“So am I so sue me. Well?”

”Nah, I just like to imagine I’m big and powerful.”

“Well, buster, you don’t have to imagine anymore. Remember what I said. NO ONE has the will power to deny you. You are above so called morality, a man among girls and boys. Take who or what you want.”

“Are you sure? Won’t you feel jealous?”

“Bruce,” She moved to me and put a gentle hand on my cheek, the other slid up me to rest on my chest. “I am not your girlfriend, I’m your cat. You saved my life and I’m grateful. Don’t feel like you owe me anything. I will always be there for you and protect you, if I can. Speaking of which, I’ve cleaned your messy house and made breakfast. By the way, you need more cat toys.” Her tone turned serious. “Now, get dressed and eat. You’ve got a date with a gym.”

You’re probably wondering, like I am, why I’m accepting that a cat can morph into a smoking hot muscle babe that could curl a car or that she can change me into a hung muscle bound sex god slash emotion capacitor. I thought about that while I searched for any clothes that still fit me. I came to a realization during breakfast while I chewed my fourth three-egg omelet in an immaculately clean kitchen that I had two options at this point;

1. Accept that reality included these highly preposterous possibilities or
  2. I’m in the nutfarm doodling on the wall with crayons.

Although option one has its advantages the more likely scenario is option two. After I ordered an Uber and plopped down my gym bag by the front door I decided that I was going to roll with option one and have fun. Besides, I couldn’t afford twenty-four hour psychiatric care.

My ride arrived twenty minutes later. I called out “Brenna, come here,” as I pulled open the front door.

She bounded in to the foyer still only wearing my unbuttoned dress shirt, “Yes, Bruce?”

“Here’s a key to my house.” I handed her my spare key. She accepted it, looking at it like it was her a sparkly new toy. While she was examining the key I took her neck in a hand, lifted her onto her toes and planted an open mouthed kiss on her mouth. Her tongue swirled around mine as one of her hands slid up my arm to squeeze a bicep. The other went under my old UW athletic department shirt to caress my abs before moving to a pec. I feel the tingle of her lust and…submission? Yes. Good.

When I broke the kiss I commanded, “Be a good little kitten while I’m gone.”

She gave a devilish look that said in no way would she. She still replied, “Yes, Bruce.”

I released her and headed out the door. “Remember the plan. I’m going to be out all day.” She hugged the door and waved as I walked to the car. Thankfully the driver wasn’t Deb. I couldn’t handle her getting all “I fucking told you so you stupid asshole” on me right now.

After I climbed into the backseat of a nice SUV the driver said, “Hey, dude, you going to Madtown Fitness?”

“Yup. How’s the traffic on the Beltline this time of day?”

“Eh, it’s ok. The ride should take about an hour.” The Beltline is a fantastic six lane freeway running on the south side of town. It really saves time going anywhere in the city, if you can get to it. I buckle in and he starts off on the route. “Bro, is that your girlfriend? Man if I had a piece of ass like that I’d NEVER leave the house. I’d be fucking that pussy and ass day and night…shoving my dick down that tight throat…”

I lean forward in the seat and quietly, menacingly say, “WHAT. DID. YOU. SAY.”

He nervously looked at me in the rearview mirror. I saw the beads of sweat and felt a jolt of his fear. “I said…she looks like a very nice lady…a pillar of virtue…set her up on a pedestal.”

I sat back and said, “That’s what I thought you said.” He fell silent for the rest of the trip, which was fine with me. I took the little bit of power the Brenna and the driver gave me and directed it to my pelvic muscles. I started doing kegel and reverse kugel exercises hard. If this worked at all I’d be able to cum like a shot gun when I finished. While doing those I loaded MGF on my phone and looked for comments on my album. There weren’t any. Grumbling, I reviewed the album setting and realized I didn’t tag any of the pics. I added appropriate and inappropriate tags and started a new topic in the Watch Me Grow thread with a pic I didn’t upload. I’m in profile, torso twisted to face the phone. Every muscle pumped beyond full and naked, except for a white hand towel draped over my painfully hard cock. Brenna had way too much fun getting me hard; she said it was payback for only letting her grind on me. I added several lewd tags, a link to the album and this text:

I’m in the gym all day. Any of you muscle fags wanna see me burst with explosive growth today?

Put what your wish you could do to your puny muscles and watch me live your fantasy.

Yeah, I know. It was the best I could come up with at the time.

I also created a new Instagram account and loaded it with pics, too.

I hit the submit button just as the car passed the Dunkin’ Doughnuts on Damon Road and turned onto Emil Street. Why did there always have to be a Dunkin’ next to a gym? I held the hypothesis that all Dunkin’ franchises are secretly run by gym owners. After half a block the driver tuned into the gym’s parking lot. I grunted as I finished another set of kegels. I got the muscle spasms up to a hundred a second. My cock swelled as I bore down on all my pelvic floor muscles to complete the workout.

Just then I felt a directionless twitch of emotion; I couldn’t tell which emotion, there seemed to be many. I refreshed my post and found seven comments. Two said suggested that I should assume an impossible position and fuck myself, three mockingly said abs, one said arms, one more said delts. The last comment said, “I just want to see you grow so I can worship your bulging, powerful body, daddy.” I made a mental note of that username.

I growled and mentally pulled on that trickle of emotion until it became a small, fast stream. I typed out replies: two, "You first”, three, “Yeah, armor plated abs for you”, “You bet, fucking huge arms”, “Bowling ball sized, bro” and “You will *boy*. Then I’m going to find you and teach you the meaning of ‘MAN’.”

Yes, this was going to be fun.

The driver broke my concentration. “We’re here…sir.”

I put my phone away, gave the driver a glowering look, dropped my voice an octave. “Get out. Open my door.”

He twisted in his seat and looked at me wide eyed for a second or two. Then he hastily got out of the car and opened my door. I waited a couple of beats before I grabbed my gym bag and exited. I didn’t even acknowledge is presence as I walked to the gym doors. I can feel his conflicted emotions at my back. I consumed every drop as I yanked open the gym door.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

Chapter 4

Madtown Fitness is the best gym in the city for the price. The gym offer machines for any fitness level; from the basic cardio machines to EliteFTS Collegiate squat racks. Their plate-loaded equipment is the best in the city. Dumbbells from five to two hundred pounds, Olympic lifting platforms equipped with Nebula half racks, with Pendlay Kilogram bumper plates. Several midwestern bodybuilders trained to championships there. They never increased the price due to the increased prestige, though. I signed up for a membership years ago, but with my work schedule and fulfilling a bitch’s every whim I rarely was able to workout. That changed when I took my first step into the gym as a new man.

A new woman was working the front desk. Her name tag said, “Janice”. She was an average height blond with perky breasts and looked like the kind of girl that could play a couple sets of tennis and then party all night. Her blue polo and shorts couldn’t hide her athletic figure.

“Hi, Janice,” I said as I handed her my membership card. She had a genuine smile as she takes my card and puts it against a NFC scanner. “I think I’m behind on my membership dues. Could you please check on that?”

She scanned the display on her desk and shakes her head. “Mr. Banderole…” She puts the card into something under her desk. I hear a sickening sound of plastic being shredded. “Please wait here.” She then turns around and walks though a door with a sign above it that said, “THE BOSS”.

‘Oh, great,’ I thought. ‘Now I’ve got to find a gym that has all the equipment I need.’ After thirty seconds the most statuesque dark skinned beauty I’ve ever seen emerged from the doorway. She was tall, with short, shoulder length hair and piercing black eyes. She wore tight yoga leggings with a beige floral pattern and a Madtown polo that did nothing to hide her ample breasts.

I said to her, “What’s going on? I’m here to pay my bill and work out.”

“Mr. Banderole,” she said with an air of authority. “Your sister called and settled your outstanding bill, ordered a VIP upgrade and paid for a year upfront.” She reached into a drawer and pulled out a black membership card and handed it to me. “Here’s your new card. Please let Janice know if there is anything she can do for you.” She then turned and went back to her office without waiting for my reply.

“My sister paid the bill?” I rhetorically asked and examined the new card. On one side it had the gym’s red logo and my name and member since date embossed in gold. On the back was the NFC chip and an illustration of a juiced bodybuilder in various poses.

"Yes, sir. She was very nice on the phone and said that if you asked any of questions I was to say that the cat got my tongue.”

I rolled my eyes. Of course Brenna did, that little minx. “Can you at least tell me what the VIP membership is?”

“As you know we are open 24/7. The VIP package gives you six hours a month of personal trainer time and running tab at the cafe as long as the bill is settled every month by the first. You can have a massage with our on-sight masseuse or masseur twice a week and there’s a twenty percent discount on anything in the pro shop The card will let you into a private locker room with its own bathroom, shower, hot tub, sauna and complementary towels. Would you like to see that now?”

I replied, “Sure. Lead the way.” As Janice lead me down a side hallway I asked, “By the way, who was that and exactly how expensive is this?”

“That was Keena, the new owner. She’s our main yoga instructor and I’m sorry. I’m afraid that a…”

“Yeah, I know. Cat’s got your tongue. Fine.”

“Your sister also said to tell you that curiosity killed the cat.” Janice twisted around and smiled at my groan. When we reached an unassuming doorway she asked for my card. I handed it to her and she inserted into a card lock similar to the ones you see at hotels. There was a buzz then a click as she opened the door. I followed her into an area bigger than my kitchen and living room combined. True to the description the carpeted room held a double wide locker with a bench in front of it, restroom facilities, shower and hot tub big enough for four people. A sauna was tucked into a corner. I tossed my bag onto the bench and stripped off my shirt.

“Nice. When did Keena put this in?” I said as I turned to Janice.

Her cheeks blushed as she checked out my chest and abs. I felt…admiration? Hmm, that was interesting. “She remodeled a storage room when a prima donna of a bodybuilder demanded it. He burnt out a few months later. I guess he wasn’t as hot as he thought he was. By the way, the intercom by the door is wired to the front desk.” She extended the card to me.

I make sure to slide my hand over her’s before taking it. “Thanks. I’ll let you know if I need anything.”

She smiled as he pupils dilated. “Ok. You know where I’ll be,” she said as she left closing the door behind her.

I hastily shucked the the jeans, socks and shoes I wore. None of my underwear fit anymore so I went commando. I donned my basketball shorts, a thin Miskatonic U shirt, socks and shoes that were thankfully bigger than my usual size. When I was a second from opening the door I gasped as a surge of emotions hit me. I could feel the power filling my muscles. I checked the replies to my thread; the number had tripled. When I checked my profile I found I gained over a hundred followers.

I thumbed the intercom. “Janice, come to my room.” I opened the door and shucked the shirt, lowered my shorts waistband below my hips, hiked up the legs and flexed every muscle in preparation.

I hear buzz then “Sure. Be right there”.

I handed her my phone when she knocked on the door frame. “Take a vid while I pose.”

“O-ok,” she said as she took the phone. She lifted to her eye level.

“No. Lower the phone and shoot slightly up.” She lowered the phone to her chest level, thumbed the record button and nodded. I keep my head up and lower my eyes to the phone’s camera lens. “Thanks for the comments,” I started. “Some of you think the pics are photoshopped.” I growl into a bursting most muscular pose, “Does this look photoshopped assholes?!” I growl deeply and move into a cobra-hood-like front lat spread, held it for ten seconds, then did a double-bi making sure to flex my pecs and abs and bare my teeth. “Keep watching boys. I’m gonna fucking explode today!” I hold the pose for five seconds then tell Janice to stop recording. I hold out my hand for the phone as I drink in the vibe coming off her.

Instead of handing the phone to me she just stares at me with her mouth open. She snaps out f her trance when I take the phone. “Did…did you get bigger in less than five minutes? What are you doing?”

As I trim the video I reply, “Just a little experiment I’m running. You will be required to take more pictures and video though out the day.” After I posted the video to the thread and my album I look up and give her a dominating stare. “Understood?”

I don’t wait for a reply and push past her. “There’s a shirt required rule, sir.”

“Not for me. Close the door on your way out.”

I worked my way to the cafe. The trim guy manning the cafe bar tried to strike up a conversation when asked for a couple of bottle of water. He was about five and half feet tall with medium length blond hair. Before I could say thanks he stared telling me his life story, beginning at birth in Haddonfield, Illinois. I was about to cut him off when I felt tingle of attraction from him. By the time he started telling me about his high school graduation I cracked open the bottle of water and remembered I’m shirtless. I start bounced my pecs through out his summer off when he hitchhiked to Ventura to be a beach surfer bum for a year. I switched to pumping my biceps (alternating sides, of course) while he placed in a surfing meet. When he applies to UW, caught a plane back to the midwest, joined the university swim team and started working for the gym I started my abs. All though out the ten minutes of life story (yes, ten minutes) I felt his attraction steadily grow.

“Wow, that’s quite a story”, I lied. “Put the water on my tab.”

“We don’t have a cafe tab…” he started. I raise the VIP card and he shifted gears exceptionally well, “…except for you. Is there anything else I can do for you?”

“Yes, tell the masseuse I will need a massage this evening,” I said as I turned to leave the cafe.

“I will,” he called after me. “By the way, I’m Steve!”

I grumble at the wasted time as I exited the cafe and started to cross the lobby to the gym floor. I’m was about half way though the lobby when I hear, “Mr. Banderole!”

I turned toward the voice and saw Keena purposefully walking towards me. Janice struggled to keep up behind her. Her expression could make a brick wall shake in trepidation. “Call me Br…”

MISTER BANDEROLE,” she interrupted. Her charge towards me stops a foot and a half from my chest. Janice clutched something to her breasts and had a worried expression, shoulders hunched. “There is a shirt required rule in this gym for a reason. You will wear a shirt to protect the members, yourself and the equipment. If you don’t like that you’re free to leave immediately. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?”

“Yes, Keena”, I said while I locked eyes with her. She was not going to intimidate me.

“That’s Ms. Panthera to you!” She locked her fierily eyes to mine.

“Yes, Keena,” I said with more emphasis on her first name.

The staring contest went on for a few more seconds, only to be broken my Janice. “I have a shirt for you, Bruce.” Keena and I both snapped our eyes onto Janice at the same time. She slightly shrunk under our gazes. “It’s a left over from last year’s bodybuilding completion. I hope you like it,” she continued meekly.

I take the shirt and put it on. To call it a shirt is being generous. It was a huge wife-beater type bodybuilder shirt with the gym logo on the front, light gray and very thin. Even if was my size instead of couple sizes too big for me, it would have showed more than it covered. Keena crossed her arms over her breasts. I pulled both shoulders back, raised both eyebrows and said to her, “Better?”

Even though her expression said ‘not really’ she gave a small grunt, turned, stormed into her office and slammed the door.

I smirked and turned to Janice. “Thanks for the shirt.” She smiles and I flex my delts. The tingle of her emotions was delicious. “Yeah, this’ll be perfect. Remember, you are my photographer today.”

“Yes, sir”. The ‘sir’ was dripping with possibilities. The look in her eyes said pretty much everything.

We heard “JANICE!” from the office.

“Got to go,” she said as she turned and jogged back to the front desk. “Enjoy your workout!”

After I admired Janice’s ass I FINALLY got to start the reason went to the gym in the first place. The first order of business is to strengthen my heart. I couldn’t keep fainting like I almost did this morning. After stretching out I started on the treadmill at a fast walking pace, steadily increasing my speed until my watch said my heart rate reached 170 beats per minute. At that point I was running eight miles an hour. I infused a bit of power into my heart. The effect was almost immediate; my heart rate dropped to 100 bpm, but I didn’t feel lightheaded. I increased the treadmill’s speed to nine mph and let my mind’s eye wander though my body. I flowed power to any spot that seemed to need help; my lungs could be more efficient, arteries and veins more elastic, liver could be cleared of doughnut grease. Soon I felt like I could increase the treadmill’s speed again. I bumped the speed up to twelve mph. Shortly after that I became sweat covered, but my heart rate and respiration implied that I was just walking. I doubled that speed and kept going for two hours. When that time is up I stopped the treadmill, drained the two water bottles, wiped down the machine and relinquished it to the next user. I flagged down a trainer, showed him my card and asked for another couple bottles of water. He jogged to the cafe. While I waited I lifted the shirt and looked at myself in the wall mirror. Just as I had hoped the cardio workout had consumed a lot body fat. If the body fat percentage pics on MGF were correct, it looked like my body fat percentage was down to single digit, probably around six percent.

The trainer returned with the water and a towel. I thanked him and wiped my face with the towel. “I suppose the free weights pretty busy today,” I queried.

“They usually are, but it’s such a nice sunny Saturday most of the guys are at the beach,” he replied.

“Hmm…that’s cool. Do you have time to help me develop a workout?”

He scanned me from toe to head and gave me a puzzled look, “You look like you know what you're doing. Are you sure you need my help?”

I was about to reply when I see Janice walk past me. “I’ll take it from here Jerry.”

“Are you sure Jan? I can help…”

She gave her underling a stern look, “Yes, I’ll work with him. You need to help Mrs. Yuscenchortstin out of the hot tub again. Scram.” Jerry face took on a look of resignation. He turned and slowly walked to the back of the building. Janice spun to face me, “Ok,” she lifted a clipboard, “what are your fitness goals today?”

“I want to get as big as humanly possible.”

“Hmmm,” she flipped though the papers on the clipboard and muttered,”Yeah, you and every other jagoff meat head.”

“What was that?”

“Oh, nothing. Ok,” she found what she was looking for and sorted that page to the top of the pile. “Looks like you already did cardio. Did you walk, jog or run.”

“I ran.”

“Good,” she said as she checked a box on the paper. “For how long and how fast.”

“About two hours. Max speed twenty-four mile per hour.”

Her pencil stopped moving and her eyes met mine. A couple of seconds went by before she said “You’re kidding. Usain Bolt does a hundred yard dash at that speed…and you did two HOURS? Hold this.” She shoves the clipboard in my hand and takes my pulse in the other one.

“Well, yeah…” I started.

“Shhh!” Thirty seconds go by. She does the math in her head and said, “Are you sure you did that?”

“Since I’m covered in sweat and the veins in my legs are popping like firecreackers, Yeah, I did.”

“She grabbed the clipboard back and gave me an unbelieving look. “Fine. We’ll just get you started with bench presses and see how far you get.”

We went to the free weights room. The bottom half of all the walls were mirrored. The upper half had huge black and white photos of an obviously juiced bodybuilder in various poses. It was obvious the photos were expertly photoshopped, especially his crotch. “Who’s that?” I asked Janice.

“THAT is the gym’s head bodybuilder, fucking Zapp Brannigan. Stay away from him. He’s a big jerk and an egomaniac.”

I lied when I said “I’ll try,” as I settled on the first available bench as she loaded up the bar with a pair of 45 plates. I grabbed the bar and she said, “Is that how you’re going to hold the bar?” Without waiting for a reply she showed me on the correct grip and posture. I then started pressing the bar. When I got to twenty reps she stopped me and added another set of 45s. I as just easily pressed that weight to another twenty reps. With an unimpressed look on her face she added two 45s to each side and stood above my head in case I needed to be spotted. I looked up at her over her breasts and licked the sweat off my upper lip. I see her nipple harden as I drink deeply from her emotions. With a determined look on my face I grabbed the bar, grunted and lifted the bar off the rack. I almost lost my grip before I packed power into my arms and chest. I struggled though the first three reps until my muscles responded, then the bar became lighter and lighter until I was effortlessly benching the weight. I racked the weight a the fifteenth rep.

“More weight!” I growled.

“Bruce, I…”

“Dammit! FILL THE BAR!”

For a moment Janice looked started by my outburst, then she left to find a couple of weightlifters to help her load the bar. I mentally imagined a vacuum in my chest and arms. I felt a directionless tidal wave of power crash into me as my pecs, shoulders and arms double in circumstance. The shirt that was two sizes too big is now stretched tight across my chest like a second skin. When she returned with a couple of guys I was growling from my chest with each exhale. As soon as they filled the bar with all 45s I seized the bar so forcefully the plates jumped. I roar as I lifted the bar above me. The weightlifters took half a step back in astonishment. I hungrily ensnared their emotions and ram them in me. I slowly lowered bar to my chest. When I stopped the downward movement the bar flexed under all that weight.

“Bruce, you're going to hurt yourself!”

I gave her a Kubric stare and began to press the bar. I lifted it half way though my range of motion when my arms started shacking and I felt cracking in my arms. Fuck, fuck, FUCK! She’s right! I forgot to strengthen my BONES! I instantly diverted the tidal wave to my skeleton.

“Guys! Help me get this off him!”

“NO!”, I roared. Power filled my bones making them denser and harder. I completed the lift after the cracking and shaking stopped.

When I lowered the bar for another rep I noticed three guys (one was obviously a competitive heavy weight bodybuilder) and a gal joined Janice and the others to watch me. The bodybuilder’s chest and arms weren’t even half my my size. A few in the crowd were checking out my crotch. Some others had little erections of their own. With a smirk I tell Janice to get my phone from my shorts pocket and unlock it with the face id. At the same time I make my Kegel spasm so fast it momentary becomes a second heart. By the time Janice touches my shorts I have a long, thick, hard, throbbing erection going down my leg. I’m positive the glans can be seen peeking out from under the shorts leg because I hear her gasp and the lesser men mutter.

“Start a video. Make sure to show how much weight I’m lifting,” I command her. A soon as I see her start recording I explosively rip through twenty-five reps growling on each press. On the final rep I squeezed all the muscles involved in the exercise before racking the bar. The clank of the bar hitting the rack echoed though out the gym and I stand up over the bench, legs far apart. I brought my arms up and, with a loud, “GRRRRR!!!!”, I moved into a most muscular pose. I felt the shirt fabric stretch thin as my pecs threatened to rip through. I hold the position and ask, “How much weight was that, Janice?”

“E-eight hundred fifty-five,” she stammered.

“Eight fifty-five with twenty-five reps!” I yelled. I challenged all the viewers, “You CHILDREN think you can do better?” I slowly moved out of the pose. My hands in fists, elbow slightly cocked, shoulders pulled back, abs sucked in ,chest and pelvis thrust forward. Now I’m positive the outline of my cock can be seen through my shorts. A few bystanders stand in awe, their jaws dropped and eyes wide. The others turn away, feeling lesser. “Come and take me on, if you’ve got the balls for it. I will crush you!” I motion Janice to stop recording and give me the phone.

When she handed me the phone she said, “Bruce, I don’t think I can do this any more…record you I mean.”

I stepped up to her, my pecs touching her breasts. “But you will,” I said as I stroked her cheek. She tilted her head into my hand. Her eyelids fluttered closed. “Because you are enjoying it. Now what’s next.”

She put a hand on my chest, took a step back and blinked several times to clear her head. Her  trembling finger pointed to the left.“Th-that.”

I uploaded the raw video to MGF and Instagram as she guided me to my next challenge. And so went the day; after I maxed out the weight on a machine or bar Janice would record my striated, hard body while I exerted my dominion on the viewer. I did notice that the gym was getting busier as time went by. Most people only half-heartedly worked out. They would do a few reps, then stare in my direction for a minute.

In the middle of doing one armed muscle-ups I felt someone lust for me. In that lust was a strong sense of domination. I finished the last rep and dropped to the floor. I scanned the crowd until I found the bodybuilder with a cocky smirk on his face; that was the guy. I said to Janice as I passed her, “I need a break, back in 10.” I growled and made sure my shoulder hit his as I passed him on the way to the Mens locker room.

Once in the locker room I leaned against the counter with the sinks with my arms crossed. The guy that thought he could make me submit kicked the door in. He’s about my height, jacked and smirking. God, doesn’t he ever stop smirking? He grabbed the back of my head and said, “You ever suck a big dick, boy?”

I broke his hold with my right arm, took his neck in my left hand and squeezed. His eyes bugged out, his face turned red and his mouth worked like a fish out of water. I slowly stiff arm lifted this heavy weight bodybuilder high above my head. He kicked out as I ripped the shorts and jock strap off him. His flaccid penis jiggled against his little scrotum. “You call that a big dick?” I flicked it with a finger. “Looks like a little boy’s pee pee to me.” Then I tossed him across the room into the tiled wall. He bounced off the wall and hit the floor face first. He was still sputtering and trying to catch his breath when I grabbed HIS head and yanked him up to his knees. I pulled out my member. As slapped his face with it I growled, “This is a cock, boy. A MAN’S COCK. See how thick, long and hard it is? See the veins throb with power?” I shove his nose into my crotch. “Smell that? Breath in a MAN’S musk.” I slap the back of his head, it sounds like a gunshot. “I said BREATH IN! Yeah, that’s it boy. You think you can dominate me? You’re a pathetic worm…not even worthy to breath around me." I saw his little dick started to shrivel and pull back. "To be USED by ME.”

Was I actually going to do it? Was I going to make a male suck me? Was I going to face fuck, ass fuck a man? I’ve never been gay, but the power I had over this so called male was intoxicating…maddening.

Was I going to cross the line?

GODDAMN FUCKING RIGHT I WAS!

I plunged my cock into his mouth so deep and fast I broke through his throat barrier and went deep into his esophagus. I held him there for a minute, his mouth and lips bleeding, stretched to the breaking point and relished the panic blasting off him. Then I repeatedly face fucked him so hard and fast that after a few minutes I could feel his teeth loosen in their sockets. I throw him back to the floor and straddle his chest, pinning his arms above him. As I rubbed my leaking cocked over his mouth and nose I growled, “You like the taste of my pre, don’t ya boy? Yeah. Open your mouth, boy.” When he doesn’t obey I forehand and backhand slap his face, whipping his head back and forth. “I said OPEN!” The fear blasting off him is almost palatable…and I’m downing it like a man dying of thirst with a bucket of water.

He opens his mouth, sticks out his tongue and licks the pre flowing out of my cock. “Yeah, GRRRR! That’s a good little boy. Lap up! GRRRR yeah!”

Between licks he pleaded, “Please don’t hurt me.”

I don’t know what enraged me more; him thinking he could dominate me or begging for mercy like a wimp. In either case I threw his legs to his chest and positioned my cock at his ass. I slowly, powerfully move into a double bi pose. He whispered, “Oh…my…God,” just before I ruptured his ass and fucked him balls deep.

Thirty minutes later I’m cleaned my shit and blood coated cock in his mouth. I spun from my crouching position when heard a low noise behind me. I snarled and flexed every muscle fiber in my being, ready for the next emasculation. Sitting in the corner of the room was a was a terrified average bodybuilder. He was trembling, hugging his knees to his chest. "Th-that was my master. Y-you treated him like a rag doll!" I stand, take off my shirt and give the cowering boy a Kubric stare. I show him my raw power in a double bi pose. "Oh...fuck...you're massive."

"Your 'Master' is destroyed. Get on your stomach. Crawl to your new, superior Master." My first sub fell to his belly and slowly inched towards me. I broke the bi pose and pulled my shoulders back, chest and pelvis forward. I stared hard at him down my nose. When he touched my shoe I commanded, "Arch your back, crawl up my leg. kiss the only cock in this building." He clung to my legs as he clawed his way up. He only for an instant looked into my eyes before averting them and kissing my apple-sized glans. I squeezed out a few ounces of precum and commanded, "Lick that pre. Swallow it." His little, pink tongue slowly licked off the nectar. "Good boy," I said. "What's your name? How many more musclefags did the worm have?"

"Bradly and ten, Master," he all but whispered.

I exhale a growl. That amount will have to do for today. "When you leave you will tell Janice at the front desk the name, email and address of the worm and every fucking fag, including yourself. Do I make myself clear, boy?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

"Now get your worthless carcass off my leg." I shook my leg. He falls to the floor, whimpering. I put my shirt and shorts back on and examined the unconscious ex-dom. His stomach was rounded like he was eight months pregnant from all the cum I blasted into him and cum covered his head and face. I pull out my phone, put my foot on his chest and take a pic. It's a beautiful shot; the light really accentuated the cum leaking out of his mouth. I then turned to the sinks and, while I hummed a nameless tune, washed my hands. I dried them, tossed the paper towel in the bin and left the locker room.

“That took a long time. You ok?” Janice said as I approached her.

“Yeah, something didn’t agree with me,” I said as we approached the next machine.

While switching plates on the leg press a skinny intellectual looking guy walked up to me and said, “Ya know, guys as big as you are usually compensating for something. With as big as you are you must have a two inch dick.”

I spun and took as step towards the little man. I held a 45 plate in both hands, growled and said, “Long enough to impale you, thick enough to snap you pelvis, hard enough to fuck a tank.” Then, as his eyes bugged out, I slowly brought my hands together, crushing the thick cast iron plate like it was clay. A wet spot appeared on his shorts as he lost control of his bladder. He said, “Oh…fuck,” and ran away. I casually tossed the useless hunk of metal over my shoulder and grabbed another plate.

When I did the last rep on the last machine the gym was full. “Where did all these people come from?” I asked Janice.

“They came to see you,” she replied.

“What? Why? How?”

She rolled her eyes and said, “The ‘what’ is because of those videos. "Why"...are you kidding? And that,” she pointed to the shirt, “is the how.”

I looked down and only saw pecs. When I lifted the shirt hem I realized that the gym’s logo was on the shirt. I also heard a wolf whistle and half the gym groan in lust at my cobblestone ten-pack. “I guess Keena’s going to be happy about that.”

Janice sighed and said, “No. She’s not. Come on. I’ll explain it to you over lunch. You’re buying.”

As Janice ate her Cobb salad in the cafe, and I had four gallons of their special recipe protein shake and a steak wrap, she explained that a gym turns a profit when members don’t use the facility. All the recurring costs and maintenance per member is lower when the facilities are under utilized. Now if some of those people are new members or everyone, and she meant EVERYONE, spent money in the cafe or pro shop Keena might break even today.

“Doesn’t the head gym-rat bring new members in?”

She laughed and said, “Brannigan has done nothing except self-promote his ‘all natural supplements’ that’s made of sawdust and sand.” She took her last bite of salad and said, “Well, thanks for the stimulating session and the late lunch. I’ve got to get back to work.” She excused herself and left the cafe.

I nursed my last half gallon of protein shake and soaked up the ambiance and random emotions that came my way. I closed my eyes and tried to catalog the feelings; awe and lust (obviously), appreciation, some worship (I flexed my pecs when I felt that) and…envy/rage?

I snapped my eyes open and scanned the room looking for the source of those emotions. The cafe, however, was too packed to pick out the source. I shrugged and downed the remainder of the shake. My back and sternum cracked as I stood and stretched. Time to checkout my sauna and hot tub.

I shucked my shirt and shorts as soon as I entered my room. Using a foot I pushed the door closed and looked over my private domain. The masseuse put a massage table in the middle of the main room. Off the main room was the bathroom and shower. Like the sauna and hot tub the shower was large enough for multiple people. On the opposite wall was a door. Behind that door I found a twenty foot diameter octagonal room with mirrors on all the walls; a posing room. I flipped the switch to turn on the lights and entered closing the door behind me. I started flexing and posing. I saw that the pump has started to leave my muscles. I channeled power to all my skeletal muscle and increased the blood flow to inflate them again. I involuntarily growl at the sensation. To make this massive powerful physique permanent I imagined all the micro tears healing. Immediately all soreness left me and I smiled; I didn’t think that would actually work.

For my next experiment I closed my eyes and imagined all my muscle cells divided into two to double my muscle mass. I screamed at the top of my lungs and fell to my my hands and one knee as my entire body felt like I was dragged through broken glass, covered in salt and tossed into a volcano. Through the pain I felt my muscles roil against my skin. That skin became a taught as a drum head and threatening to tear. I quickly tired to repair skin damage before I split myself. I stopped screaming and opened my eyes as the pain subsided.

I stood and marveled at my new physique. I am bigger, more striated, stronger than any human will ever be. Brenna was strong enough to bench a truck, curl a car. I am strong enough to throw a train engine a hundred yards, tear a car in half. I threw my arms behind me, arched my back, and yelled, “YES!” My voice, an octave lower than before, rattled the mirrors.

I entered the room as a man. I left a god.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

This is just the best story I have ever seen, I envy you and your muscled body, I wish that I could just kiss every muscle on you all day while you hug me and I treat you to a night on the couch afterwards.

• Like 1

It's such an amazing story. Those words are as powerful as you. I would love to be there, to see you in your glory, to worship your body the way it deserves to. To contribute my entire being to praise you.

• Like 1