"Loaded" July 8th entry.

HistoryBuff1812

Hey all, enjoy my entry to the storiversary! No muscle in this one (sorry!) but don't worry if this is well-received I'll continue it further to what I already have in mind as the next step in the transformation which does definitely include muscle! If you don't like cum or it's not your thing probably best to skip this story. I know it has a slow start but keep in mind I had to set-up the whole process and instigating incident. Feedback is GREATLY appreciated. Thank you! -HistoryBuff1812  

Loaded

HistoryBuff1812

Jakey had always been a small guy. Even now at 18 and about to start his senior year, the scrawniness of his five-foot-seven frame occasionally caused passersby to take a second look just to make sure what they were seeing was real. He didn’t look sick, he was perfectly healthy, he was just, small. All throughout his school years Jakey was basically invisible as he didn’t play sports or join any clubs or excel at anything really. He was simply average and- in his own mind- painfully so. What bothered him the most was how skinny he was. The joke going around among his classmates was that the reason he was so invisible is because as soon as he turned sideways no one could see him. He had tried to pack on weight by eating until he felt like he would vomit and doing push-ups at home in his room but he had resigned to the fact that his metabolism was just too fast, it burned off everything he ate no matter how dense or calorie-filled. But just because he had resigned himself to this fate didn’t mean he was happy about it nor did he give up all hope that it might be different one day.

It was about two weeks before the semester started when Jakey got a text from his closest, and if he was being honest his only, friend Cody complaining of his endless boredom for the Nth time. After a few ignored texts his phone started to ring and out of obligation he picked up.

“Bro I’m soooooooooooo bored, pay attention to me!”

Jakey exhaled heavily, “I know, I saw your texts, why don’t you play a game or watch a movie or something?”

“Because that’s boooooring. Come on, let’s go do something let’s go exploring we haven’t done that in a while.”

Again, Jakey sighed, “yeah because the last time you made me go into an abandoned subway tunnel and the bats living there didn’t appreciate it.” He subconsciously looked up to make sure they still weren’t chasing him.

Cody stifled a laugh on the other end and responded, “Ok, Ok, that was a one-time event, I have the perfect spot in mind it’s been abandoned for like 50 years and it’s in the middle of nowhere and it’s above ground!” The line was quiet for moment before Jakey finally huffed and replied;

“Fine.”

Cody’s rusting pick-up truck came to a halt on the gravel of the driveway kicking up a cloud of dust and vibrating with the bass of an old pop-punk song. Jakey hopped up into the passenger seat and instantly locked eyes with his friend. He always loved looking at Cody’s eyes because they were so unique, they were a vivid amber, a color he had never seen on anyone else and something he envied because of his own ordinary brown ones. Coupled with the fact that he was a full head taller and his brawny frame and Jakey had known for a while he was in love with his best friend. They both started to move in closer, playing the game of chicken they always did when they met-up in person. They leaned farther over the center console their faces getting within inches but just before their lips might have touched Jakey pulled back earning a big grin and a laugh from the other boy.

“You always flinch man it’s too easy, what are you afraid you might like it?” He laughed again, put the truck in gear and started driving down the road that led away from town. They talked as the light pollution from the center of town faded and the only thing illuminating the road was the trucks headlights and an occasional flash of heat lightening.

“So, what exactly is this place you’re taking me to, have you been there before?” Jakey eventually asked, it had been a good half hour since they left.

“Well. . . No. I haven’t been to this place before, but I saw it on this old map my Dad has in the garage all it says is on it is ‘Restricted Area.’” Cody’s voice hesitated towards the end.

As soon as he heard the word ‘restricted’ Jakey, ever the cautious type, blew a gasket, “What! You mean you don’t even know what kind of place this is or if we might get arrested as soon as we get out of the car!?”

“Relax pussy, like I said it’s been abandoned for forever and look here it is and there’s no one here.” He finished his sentence as he turned down a hidden driveway that anyone driving by would pass by without noticing, unless they were looking for it. They passed a decaying sign with half of its wording removed but Jakey could make out ‘Fort ----- U.S. Arm’ and the driveway led to a tiny encampment that was equally as decrepit as the sign. With the trucks high-beams on he could make out a handful of buildings; two long ones with evenly spaced windows-barracks Jakey guessed, a two-story building with aa bare flagpole in front, and a small shed-looking structure to the side and back of it. All of them had broken glass for windows, collapsing roofs, and worn walls. All of them except for the shed.

Cody parked the truck in between the flagpole and the taller building, grabbed one of the flashlights from glove box-while reaching over and grazing his friend’s crotch with his arm, and stepped out of the driver’s seat yelling “Come on!” to Jakey after he slammed the door. The peer pressure was too much to resist and Jakey followed his lead in grabbing a flashlight and following him out into the humid night.

“Kinda small for an army base right? Like, how many guys could you fit in here?” Cody wondered aloud while shining his light through every broken window he could find only to find the shadows of cobwebs and rusting metal furniture in its illumination.

Jakey was quietly wondering the same things and to fill the silence he added, “Yeah maybe they meant ‘Fort’ as a joke ha!” The laugh was nervous, and fake. “And what’s out here that needs protecting? This is the middle of fucking nowhere.” These questions repeated themselves over and over in his mind while the heat lightning above got more frequent with a few rolls of thunder added in. They walked around the place, checked out the insides of the buildings which only disappointed Cody with their emptiness and rotting furniture. Jakey was getting bored and was still uneasy about the whole venture so he suggested it was time to go.

“Alright alright, you win we’ll check out that shed thing and get out of here,” he said in defeat, Jakey couldn’t help but smirk to himself in his victory.

The shed had no windows and unlike the other buildings it looked solid, the roof and walls seemed untouched by time and there was a padlock on the metal door, the only opening to the otherwise solid concrete cube.

“Well it’s locked, that’s too bad guess we’ll never know what’s in there,” Jakey said, feigning disappointment. But before he could finish his sentence for Cody to hear it the other boy was running jogging back to the truck and reaching over the side into the bed fishing around for something, which gave Jakey an excellent view of his friends ass in the ripped jeans that clung to it-something that he tried not to look at too intensely. He walked back with a pair of bolt cutters, flashed Jakey and big smile, and cut the padlock with ease. As punishment for his disbelief Cody pushed his friend gently into the shed and followed right behind their flashlights eagerly moving around to reveal… nothing. Once again, there was nothing but emptiness, a room lined with rusting storage shelves that were all totally bare.

“There you have it Cody, buddy, a whole lot of nothing and whatever the Army was doing out here, which was probably just some sort of forest training, we’ll never know for sure and is long over.” He could feel his crushes’ angry frown even if he couldn’t see it. He let him walk out first, his shoulders slumped in disappointment and followed him towards the door when his shoe caught on a loose nail causing him to fall very ungracefully onto the wooden floor.

“Fuck Jake are you alright man?” Cody only used that name when he was really concerned for his friend.

Jakey took stock of himself and his body and finding nothing amiss replied confidently, if a little humbly, “yeah I’m ok just a scrape, I’ll be right behind you.”

Convinced, Cody resumed his walk to the truck. As he was getting up, Jakey’s flashlight caught the slightest flash of something peeking out from behind the door that was now open against the interior wall of the shed. Curious, he peeked behind it and saw what the cause was. There on the ground was a small wooden crate, the size of a square tissue box with two score medical vials filling it up. The vials contained a bright red effervescent liquid that shimmered in the light. Entranced by their glow, he picked one up and turned it slowly in his fingers watching the liquid inside flow back and forth. He looked for any sort of labeling on the crate but there was nothing there and the only thing the vials had on them was ‘XPNTL.’

“Hurry up bro you know I have a curfew!” Cody yelled from the truck and punctuated it with a few honks of his horn. This startled Jake which caused him to drop the crate and the vials shattered, spraying Jakey with the red liquid that turned out to be an intensely sticky substance. Because he was wearing only shorts and a tank top his bare skin was coated with the stuff and he was grateful he only felt a few drops hit his face, that would not have been fun to deal with otherwise. Once he had taken stock he yelled back “Coming!” and made his way back to the passenger seat of his buddy’s truck. With the cab lights on Cody could see that his friend was distinctly redder than he remembered.

“What the fuck happened Jake, is that blood!?” Cody was practically hysterical.

“I tripped, it’s just some sort of mud I fell into.” He lied, not wanting to worry his friend and just get home as soon as possible to shower off whatever he was covered in.

Cody seemed to believe it and began driving them home, the cab light faded out and the darkness returned to the point where neither boy could see the other in any great detail. The ride home seemed to take much longer, Jakey wondered if his friend was driving slower but he decided it was nothing and he was just being a little paranoid. Along the way the red substance slowly seeped its way into his pores and through his skin, without his notice. They talked some more with Cody doing most of it and Jakey occasionally zoning out, but he was brought back to reality once he realized that at some point in their journey, he had popped a boner. It happened often when he was around Cody, his teen hormones betraying him, but he had never been caught and he was glad his secret crush couldn’t see it tenting his shorts in the dark. He tried his usual tricks of making his dick go soft, but none of them worked and in fact it seemed to get harder with every throb and pulse. He felt desperate to touch it and subtly started thumbing at it, making sure not to make too much movement so his friend might be tempted to look over at him.

He kept this up for a few minutes, Cody as oblivious as ever, before he began noticing his dick wasn’t just harder than usual. It was bigger too. At first, he thought maybe it was because he hadn’t jerked off in a few days and he was so close to Cody, but his dick felt thicker than it ever had, even the few times he had tried a pump. This got Jakey insanely horny, he had always wanted a bigger cock and now that he knew what it felt like he was entranced. He got bolder with his movements, palming his ever-growing member which expanded with each immense throb.

“Are you even listening to me man?” Cody unknowingly interrupted. Jakey was able to snap out of his lust, but just barely. He could only manage to vocalize a stifled “mhmmmm” which came out more like a moan than a response. At this, Cody looked over and saw what his friend had been doing for most of the ride and could barely believe his eyes. Even in the dark, the heavy bulge in Jakey’s shorts was unmistakable. Cody wanted to yell at his friend for jerking off in front of him and his beloved truck, but he was transfixed by the shear size of the thing. All he could manage to get out was a very weak, “Wh- what are you doing man. . .” as his eyes darted between the road and his best friend’s crotch.

Jakey, still consumed in pleasure and not stopping his pawing at his dick, responded in a haze-like state, “Fuck I’m sorry bro but it’s just so hard and it feels so good to grab at.” Every few words were interrupted by a moan.

Cody couldn’t fight the urge to just stop and stare any longer, he pulled over onto a side road and put the car in park, turning on his interior lights to see his friend fully. He was instantly transfixed on what he saw; Jakey had unzipped and unbuttoned his shorts to let the monster in his pants breathe and stretch. The white boxer-brief he was wearing was struggling to contain the growing beast and it wasn’t so much a tent anymore as it was a second skin clinging tight to his unbelievable manhood. A massive wet spot of precum was forming around the head and Cody watched in envy as every few seconds his newly impossibly-endowed friend would scoop up some drops of it that had made it through the fabric with his finger and lick it off with his tongue, always leading to a loud and satisfied “mmmmm” from Jakey who apparently enjoyed his own taste.

Cody, still not wanting to believe what he was seeing with his own eyes, tried to laugh it off by making a joke, “I didn’t know you were so hung buddy haha!”

Without skipping a beat Jakey responded with a primal feeling of dominance that he didn’t know he had in him, “I wasn’t,” he flashed his crush a devilish smile, “but I am now.” And with that he moaned loudly as another large throb hit his dick, adding what Cody could only guess was a half-inch to its already ruler-like length. At that point the cheap underwear couldn’t hold any longer and it ripped right from the head and downward. Cody gasped when the whole thing burst from the tear. His friends formerly below-average member was now easily a foot long and he wondered if even one of his big hands would be able to make it halfway around the veiny thickness of it. His mouth had started to water at some point during the whole ordeal while Jakey finally let go of any remaining inhibitions and started frantically jerking off his new favorite toy with both hands, using the precum leaking steadily from its tip as lube. His moaning was getting louder and by this time Cody was hard too, which he didn’t notice as all his attention was fixed at the raw sexuality on display next to him.

The truck windows were fogged up with the boys’ heavy breathing and the remains of Jakey’s briefs and his shorts were completely soaked through with his precum which was flowing in great streams. Jakey was moaning constantly and moving his hands up and down as fast as he possibly could, feeling his release building in his equally enlarged balls. Cody watched in awe as he sensed what was coming and stared intensely at the newest object of his desire as it throbbed with one great sure of blood. Jakey looked down at the huge mushroom head and saw it grow as he opened his mouth wide ready for the reward he had been desperate to get out of his heavy cock. He shouted a loud “Fuck!” as a thick rope of his seed shot out and splattered itself on the truck ceiling, followed by another and another before he wrestled control of his spasming dick and pointing his orgasm towards his waiting mouth. Every mammoth spurt filled his mouth almost entirely and he had balance his feelings of bliss with concentrating on swallowing the most delicious thing he had ever tasted, but even with this concentration there was just too much of it and it ran down the corners of his mouth dripping onto his tank top which he was sure would be permanently stained, but he couldn’t care less, he was in heaven.

Cody involuntarily grabbed his own cock and the touch combined with watching the hottest thing he had ever seen was too much, he came instantly as his friend continued to shoot thick ropes of come all over his face. He must have counted almost two dozen before they died down and the rest started dribbling out coating the cockhead white. Jakey’s chest was heaving and he had his head thrown back as he panted, his eyes shut tightly as he continued to ride out the last waves of his orgasm. He stayed like that for a while before he finally heard Cody admit quietly, “fuck man, I don’t know what just happened… but it was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. . .”

“Yeah?” Jakey asked, incredulous,

“Yeah…” Cody replied weakly.

Jakey got another devilish smile on his face after seeing his friends stare was still stuck on his monumental cock. It was still hard as steel and precum had resumed spilling out of it, he could feel the churning in his balls where a new load was waiting to be coaxed out. Finally, after letting Cody look in awe for a few more seconds, he put his arm on the back of his crushes head and grabbed his hair tightly. The last things Cody remembered hearing before he experienced a real-life fantasy was Jakey’s voice commanding him;

“Well then, buddy. Suck it. Now.”

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2

What do you mean no muscle . . . it's just a specific muscle growing and that's good for Jakey and Cody!  Thanks for this!

• Like 1

Is the penis a muscle? I know it has muscle tissue in it but there's a lot of other type of tissues too. Perhaps we'll never know.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...