Omnipotence

1 hour ago, Omnipotence said:

Hello everyone. Thank you all so much for the feedback and support! Loved every comment! So glad people liked the first entry. I really enjoy stories about OP muscle gods, and I can't believe that people have actually liked one I've written myself! Can't wait to share more.

This part is a bit of a slow burner. No godly feats of strength or power just yet. Also, would like to know what people think of it in terms of length.  

Hope everyone enjoys it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Part 2:

One month earlier.

"Frank, I'm going to be blunt. We're downsizing". Avery looked both grim and solemn. A sure sign that he wasn't kidding. "We're...downsizing?! Does that mean..." I pointed a finger at myself, struggling to actually say it. "No! No, no ,no. Not at all! I can't lose my best market analyst" Avery said with a smile. "You're position with us is very much safe" he said. 

I lounged back into my chair, enjoying the wave of relief that washed over me. I let out a chuckle. "Well...thank goodness" I said, still shaking from the few seconds of intense panic. 

"But..." said Avery, adjusting his tie that needed no adjusting, "...we need to discuss the reality of a pay cut". My heart sank. My salary was unarguably impressive, but that didn't mean I could afford a cut. I had, in recent months, settled into a rather financially comfortable lifestyle. Big, spacious apartment; nice car; nice things. A cut of any size would mean the loss of something. I cursed myself for letting my streak of monetary good fortune get to my head! The suit I was wearing was tailor-made, and cost $1,000! What the fuck was I thinking?!

"Ah, I see". I let my head hang. Maybe downsizing wouldn't be so bad. 

"I'm sorry Frank. But it's only going to be temporary, maybe a few months or so. And this will be the only cut you'll have to endure. If we need to cut further, we'll set our sights elsewhere" said Avery with a friendly, reassuring smile.

I halfheartedly smiled back. It helped that Avery was a good looking man. Mid-50s, strong jaw, blue eyes, full head of luscious hair with a sexy sprinkling of gray here and there. The right amount of stubble, and an impressive build for someone of his age. Then again, with a salary like his, a personal trainer was inevitable. He often frequented my gay fantasies. 

After leaving his office, I ducked into the executive bathrooms for a quick wank. Partly out of the need to relieve some of the frustration, but also from having spent so long staring at Avery's chest, pretending like it wasn't gorgeous or turning me on. 

Later that night I found myself wandering aimlessly around my apartment. Three bedrooms and an en suite in each one. Plus I had one of those promenade style balconies. You know, it runs the full length of the apartment, accessible through the large kitchen and spacious living room. I had no self-control when it came to dealing with promotions and raises. What could I say?

After meandering into one of the bedrooms I had the sudden thought: a roommate. Someone who could make up what I had just lost. I'd be able to keep what I had, even if it meant sharing with someone else. Admittedly, sharing isn't something I was strong at as a child. My tendency for climbing the ladder and succeeding at everything I put my mind to usually resulted in pushing others aside. 

But I didn't work my ass off just to lose even a portion of my successful life! And besides, if the roommate idea didn't pan out, then I could just try again until it did. 

I, of course, had no idea what was about to come my way and change my life forever. 

A few days had passed since I first put out the ad. It had been a mixed bag so far. At the moment I found myself moving back and forth between the stock broker and the junior surgeon; the two most eligible candidates. Although I was somewhat ashamed of why I was contemplating them. The surgeon had cash, and lots of. He also had a flabby belly bigger than mine, and not a single ounce of muscle anywhere. Why is this in anyway important? Well, it's because the broker was also an amateur bodybuilder. A quick look at his instagram had confirmed the existence of a rippling six pack. But financially speaking, we wasn't the best option. 

I laughed at myself. What was I thinking?! I'm so fucking horny I'm actually considering a financially unreliable stock broker only because he's got meaty pecs! Being single for this long does have that effect on you. 

I was about to cross the stock broker off the list when I suddenly felt a light but noticeable rumble.

Earthquake? There aren't any earthquakes here. And it had been so small and fleeting. Someone on an upper floor had dropped something big? But how big of a thing could a person lift that, when dropped, caused my mahogany dining table to vibrate?

There was a loud knock at the door. As soon as I opened it I found my self face-to-face with the largest pair of muscular pecs I had ever seen in person, covered by a thin lair of white fabric. My forehead was just about level with the lower half of these outstanding muscle mounds.

I slowly looked upwards. 

His face. His beautiful, beautiful face. Image Avery's. Now times that by a billion. And remove the gray. 

"Hi" the adonis said, "Are you Frank? Is this the right place? I'd like to be your roommate".

It took me a few seconds to remember that this was real life and not a dream. "What? Oh, yeah. Yes. I mean...yes, I mean yes. Hello. I'm...I'm Frank". There was no doubt in my mind that I had turned completely red. "Nice to meat you. I'm Tom" said the man. 

"Please, come in and...look" I managed to say. 

"Sorry I didn't call ahead " said Tom, his rippling back and muscle-bound legs being barley contained by his polo and jeans. This was the view I was enjoying as I followed him into the dining room. "But I only just saw the ad and decided to drop in. Bit bold, right?" he said as he turned to face me.

Oh my god. Aside from his gravity-defying pec-shelf, I was only now beginning to realize his arms. His fucking arms! Even in their unflexed state they were still massive; steel-like veins crisscrossing about them. Over his biceps (complemented by equally stunning triceps) and into his forearms. Ending at hands that for some reason I thought were as beautiful as the rest of him. Never thought about hands like that before. 

"Not at all" I managed to say in a surprisingly articulate and understandable way. I was so sure my heart was failing from the sight of this muscle god. I needed to sit down. Not only were my legs becoming weak, but my cock was on the verge of giving my secret arousal away. 

"Sit, please" I said, gesturing towards the table. The perfect place to hide my growing, unstoppable erection. I sat at the head of the table, hoping that Tom might choose the opposite end, but of course he didn't. He sat at the next chair. Thankfully though my tenting pants was still out of sight. But with his arms resting on the table I now had to deal with his stunning biceps being literally right there! 

"If you don't mind", I began, "I'm just going to cut to the chase and ask what it is you do for a living". What happened next nearly made me cum. 

Tom chuckled the must adorable chuckle I had ever heard in my life, and in doing so, caused his pecs to jiggle. His powerful shoulder muscles also bunched a little too. Fuck me, I thought.

"I'm not sure how to put it. I basically make money from letting guys touch me" said Tom. 

A silence filled the room. I was completely taken aback, yet Tom looked perfectly comfortable and content.

"Excuse me" I said. My cock was so hard it was starting to hurt. "Other men pay me to allow them to worship my muscles" said Tom, still as content as ever. A little more silence. Was this real, I thought to myself? Am I actually sitting here with an actual muscle god telling me that he makes a living from being worshiped my muscle-loving men? More silence.

"I mean...when you've got the goods" said Tom merrily, and he raised his arm and flexed. A bicep peak exploded into existence, making his already remarkable, sensual arms look beyond perfect. Without touching it, I new it was like steel. The skin that covered it was so smooth and free of any and all blemishes. Its vascularity was a work of art. I couldn't stop myself. I came in my pants, under the table. Thankfully Tom was too busy checking out his own arm to notice the split-second look on my face. Fuck fuck fuck, I thought. I tried to calm myself. Okay, just keep it together. He doesn't have to know. I could feel the moistness of my crotch. I tried to ignore it. 

"Wow", I said, "Incredible. Just incredible". Overkill? Oh shit! "Thanks", said Tom, still admiring his outstanding arm. Just as I was about to move the conversation on, Tom said what I had been both pining for and dreading. "Wanna touch it?". 

I couldn't stop myself. For some reason, every fiber in my being told me to reach for and grab the living fuck out of that arm. And that's exactly what it did. 

It felt like a bowling ball. Only harder, and smoother. I tentatively traced the tip of my index finger along the peak, running it along the cable-like vein. I started poking and pressing at the muscle. The peak, the sides, even the tricep. No matter where I pressed, I couldn't make a dent. I placed my full hand over the peak once again, marveling as it filled my whole palm, and my fingers draping the far side of it. Once again, their tips poked at the side of his muscle, and I still couldn't make a single dent.

"Careful there buddy, or I'll have to start charging you!" said Tom, with a cheeky smile and a friendly laugh. I quickly pulled my hand away, embarrassed. I had gotten completely lost in feeling his arm. "Sorry!" I said, trying to regain composure. "Don't be! It's not bad, right?" said Tom, giving his arm one last massive flex. "It's amazing", I said. "Out of interest, how much would you have to charge me for, say, and hour?" I asked. 

"A thousand" said Tom. For about the tenth time in the last twenty minutes my mouth fell open. "A...thousand?!", I gasped. Tom laughed his hearty laugh. "Well when you look as good as me! Please excuse the vanity" he said, and started bouncing his pecs without warning. The two godly mounds bounced so effortlessly up and down. It was hypnotic. I came again. Still hidden by the table though.

"You must have wealthy clients, and plenty of time on your hands" I said, trying to sound like I was totally comfortable. Tom nodded, and his pecs ceased their dancing. "Sometimes they pay me to spend whole weekends with them, so I might not be here from time to time. But don't worry, I will absolutely fulfill all rent duties" he said. 

This was a dream come true. "You're hired" I stupidly said. "I mean housed. Or roommated". I was dying a thousand deaths. Yet Tom wasn't phased even in the slightest. He just let out another pleasant laugh, and another beautiful smile. His face was beyond gorgeous.

"Mind if I go pick a room?" he asked. "Of course" I said, jumping at the opportunity to sort out my wet crotch situation in a discreet manner. Tom stood up, and I almost cowered at the sight of his easily 6'8'' frame towering above me. Plus, the act of standing up caused his symmetrically perfect eight pack to press against his shirt, revealing themselves so clearly. He smiled down at me. "Pretty tall, right?" he said with a grin. All I could do was nod and remember to close my mouth. Tom walked off in the direction of the bedrooms. I watched him until he was out of sight. His physique made me cum one last time.

I dashed as quickly and as quietly to my room, where I changes my pants, underwear, and socks at lightning speed. "I'll take this one" called Tom from the adjacent room. I did my belt and walked into Tom's newly claimed room. He was stand at one of the ceiling-to-floor windows, admiring the view of the city. His flawless, perfectly proportional body on display for the city to see. His pecs. His shoulders. His arms, and their biceps. His back. His abs. His ass. His legs, and the incredible calves that protruded from them. I would've given him all the money in the world to just take his clothes off there and then.

He turned and smiled at me. His beautiful face. And then, in full view of him, I came once again.                  

Hot story 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I can see that Frank is going to need to more clothes to replace the ones in the laundry!  Tom is QUITE the package!  Cheeky and sexy!  Frank's peace of mind is going to take a beating, I can see!

Great premise! 

• Like 3

Hot damn! A playful sexy being. I keep having to take a break between each paragraph because... well.. 😅 We haven't even seen a demonstration of Tom's infinite power yet! Hungry for more 😈

• Like 4

Great story. I enjoyed how the second chapter is a prequel to the first. Didn't expect that. Curious on what is next. Please continue :)

• Like 1